Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? (126003 Views)

What Books Are You Reading At The Moment-share It With Us / Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Can you send me the borne series?

Please
tchidi:

I have all of them in pdf! Even the Bourne series, and some Sidney Sheldon..

[size=1pt]
answered prayers[/size]
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Mynd44: 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
OMA4U:

Yes, I have. You can also forward the other Harry potter series you have.
hmmm
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Mynd44: 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
ReineViolet:

[size=1pt]
answered prayers[/size]
Lol
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by UjSizzle(f): 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
tchidi:

I read Cujo and Geralds game , fear no gree me read any SK book again!! embarassed embarassed
I read a book of his some years back n swore never to touch one again..hell i didn't even complete that one sef undecided
Then the devil posessed me today on my Anne Rice hunt and i mumu-ishly bought Cujo and Thinner *face palm* silly me cry
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Mynd44: 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I read a book of his some years back n swore never to touch one again..hell i didn't even complete that one sef undecided
Then the devil posessed me today on my Anne Rice hunt and i mumu-ishly bought Cujo and Thinner *face palm* silly me cry
Thinner is not horror jorh. It is mild
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by UjSizzle(f): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Do you have an epub reader?

@Topic,
Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone

page 190
Do you fly through the pages?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by UjSizzle(f): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Thinner is not horror jorh. It is mild
I blame you for Cujo cry
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Mynd44: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Do you fly through the pages?
I have started the second one sef
page 15
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Mynd44: 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I blame you for Cujo cry
You can always give me if you don't want grin
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Lol

Ehmm, Oga Mynd, I don't know if its mobile compliant oº°˚!! But I'll try sending it when I recharge my modem dis weekend.. What email do I send it to?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Mynd44: 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
tchidi:

Ehmm, Oga Mynd, I don't know if its mobile compliant oº°˚!! But I'll try sending it when I recharge my modem dis weekend.. What email do I send it to?
If it is in pdf, I can read it via mobile.

I will send you a PM now
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by chistar01(m): 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
'You're lonely when you're dead - James Hadley Chase (page 143). This man would kill somebody with his suspence one day.

@Mynd, is there anyway, I can get your Harry Potter series and yes I have an epub reader.

@OM4U, your bourne series is in pdf right? When sending it to mynd can you please attach my email alongside mynd's? Thanks.

@Timparker, you seem to like books of that nature, if you know what I mean.

@repo, audio books? Sounds cool. Apart from amazon, do you know anyother good site to get nice audio books, not really a fan of amazon?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by UjSizzle(f): 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
You can always give me if you don't want grin
You can buy it for #100 tongue
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Mynd44: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
chistar01: 'You're lonely when you're dead - James Hadley Chase (page 143). This man would kill somebody with his suspence one day.

@Mynd, is there anyway, I can get your Harry Potter series and yes I have an epub reader
Mail me
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Mynd44: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
uj_sizzle:
You can buy it for #100 tongue
Keep it then
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
Still stuck on GOT. Vol 4

Stephen King is crazy. Who deliberately writes such twisted stories? Damn guy always tried to screw up my psyche with his crazy stories. Tommyknockers etc etc. Crazy guy, seriously.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
The NO NONSENSE guide to Democracy

Page 13

"Democratic Malaise"

cry cry
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by OMA4U(m): 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
hmmm
So Oga Mynd, how far? Am awaiting.........
Thanks
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by repogirl(f): 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
chistar01:
@repo, audio books? Sounds cool. Apart from amazon, do you know anyother good site to get nice audio books, not really a fan of amazon?

yeah, librivox.org, although they are usually classics because they are free. Current books usually have to be paid for.

as for Stephen King books, I don't find them scary, I just don't get them, I've read quite a few cujo, thinner, Christine, the shinning, rose madder....he can bring anything to life, car, house, even telephone......haba. Its just not real, and if it isn't real, you can't scare me.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 20, 2013
"Taking a Chance" by Janice Kay Johnson ....Dnt even knw y I'm reading dis book sef
So nobody here reads Jacquelyn Frank's books?
Sad...really sad.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2013
Some fanfic, chapter 9
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Mynd44: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets

page 155
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by saiddigge(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
uj_sizzle: Cujo----Stephen King

Page? I never chop liver open am yet tongue
Seriously if the reviews are anything to go by, am not looking forward to reading it then *shivers*

Oya please come and "lend" me one epub copy
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Mynd44: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
Done with "Harry Power and the Chamber of secrets"

about to start "Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban"
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by UjSizzle(f): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
saiddigge:

Oya please come and "lend" me one epub copy
Sorry, hard copy.

@Topic
A dance of Dragons
pg 1094
Drogon is back! cheesy
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by UjSizzle(f): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mynd_44: Done with "Harry Power and the Chamber of secrets"

about to start "Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban"
Geez !
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Mynd44: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Geez !
I knowtongue
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by repogirl(f): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mr mynd, I'm beginning to be suspect of you, how do you finish these books in thirty minutes or less? I know how voluminous Harry P books are.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Mynd44: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
repogirl: Mr mynd, I'm beginning to be suspect of you, how do you finish these books in thirty minutes or less? I know how voluminous Harry P books are.
how can you call 244 pages voluminous? And I am even reading the e-book from my phone sef so I can read and night and well into the night without worrying about light
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
Duma Key - Stephen King. Page 41
One over hyped writer he is. IMO
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by repogirl(f): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
how can you call 244 pages voluminous? And I am even reading the e-book from my phone sef so I can read and night and well into the night without worrying about light

For your mynd now, u're forming like a fast reader...okay sha, I don't read that fast, probably because I do stuff in between and also love to sleep at night.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Mynd44: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
repogirl:

For your mynd now, u're forming like a fast reader...okay sha, I don't read that fast, probably because I do stuff in between and also love to sleep at night.
I am not forming fast reader. I am just explaining

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply)

S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / The Godmother / Despite All Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.