Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? (126215 Views)

What Books Are You Reading At The Moment-share It With Us / Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by joomiegirl(f): 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
The Lord of the Rings-The Two Towers. For maybe the 3rd time! J.R R Tolkien is a genius. kiss . Reading The Hobbit alongside as well...same author.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by okotv(m): 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
Americanah...page 53.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Mczigx(m): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
Perfect partners by jayne ann kentz
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by bknight: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2014
Fundamental Principles of the Metaphysic of Morals - Immanuel Kant.

Page 44.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Damstarr(f): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2014
Shards of a broken crown-Raymond .E. Feist

Page 202
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by kerny(f): 5:00am On Aug 03, 2014
HouseOfBalloons: Paper Towns - john Green
how good is the book,been comtemplating on whether or not to read,just hope its has interesting as *Looking for Alaska* and *Fault in our stars*both my John Greene
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by kerny(f): 5:00am On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=HouseOfBalloon.
[quote author=HouseOfBalloons].
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by kerny(f): 5:06am On Aug 03, 2014
Reading:The secret lifes of Baba segi's wives by lola shoneyin(wole soyinka's daughter in-law)don't know how true thou.A very good african book.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by micynute94(m): 6:00am On Aug 03, 2014
Reading Tom Clancy special forces

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by HouseOfBalloons(f): 6:53am On Aug 03, 2014
kerny: how good is the book,been comtemplating on whether or not to read,just hope its has interesting as *Looking for Alaska* and *The Fault in our stars*both by John Greene
If you loved Alaska and tfios, you'd absolutely love it. John green is a genius. Also, check out will grayson, will grayson
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
Just finished reading Act like a lady,Think like a Man by steve Harvey...would recommend for all ladies
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Ayobami195(f): 10:17am On Aug 04, 2014
THE JEWEL THAT WAS OURS by Colin Dexter at page 227
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
Rip Van Winkle by Washinghton Irving
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson... page 242. something Was hesitant about starting the Series(didn't want another Malazan Debacle), read Alloy of Law and The crimson Campaign Sequence by Brian McLellan (awesome Books) in the Interim... will say a little about this Book when I'm done.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 05, 2014
Ender games 227
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Ahmadgani(m): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
1.This way for a shroud...james hardley chase page 112

so long a letter.... Mariama ba. last page
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by nicholausian(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
I'm reading The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman. The third book of His Dark Material. I don't really like the book,it has a heretic quality and could be quite offensive to christians.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by bknight: 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
On the Soul -Aristotle.

Page 3.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Lordnewton1(m): 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
Silkmoth33: Ender games 227
av watched the movie
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by moneyallowed(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
The Magician's Land- Lev Grossman, page 1672.Quite honestly the best book of my most anticipated list I've read this year.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by slap1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
There Was A Country. Page 52
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by XKZ(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
The Erëction Set - Mickey Spillane
41% in
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by adexsimply(m): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
XKZ: The Erëction Set - Mickey Spillane
41% in

please do you have any of Mickey Spillane's soft copies?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by XKZ(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
adexsimply: please do you have any of Mickey Spillane's soft copies?

Yep. Just the Erëction Set though. Mobi format.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by adexsimply(m): 5:30am On Aug 12, 2014
XKZ:

Yep. Just the Erëction Set though. Mobi format.
okay, Could you please send it to me? Should I send you a pm?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by XKZ(m): 9:22am On Aug 12, 2014
adexsimply: okay, Could you please send it to me? Should I send you a pm?

Yep
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
Lordnewton1: av watched the movie
d film cut most of d fun part...
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by pdf90(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
Half of a yellow sun Chapter 5
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 14, 2014
HouseOfBalloons: Paper Towns - john Green
Read this after d first person mentioned it. Read stephen king's carrie, 'we were liars' and 'half bad'. Will look for silkworm by robert gailbraith(madam J.K, I heard)
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by fightforchange1(f): 8:55am On Aug 14, 2014
interpretation of dreams
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dagger and coin 1 by Daniel Abraham. I've tried; seriously, but I'm just not getting into this Book, it's like mediocre ASOIAF, and since I'm trying to keep up my Run of Awesome Reading, I think I'll stop at where I am now; page 70. I'll shift out of Fantasy for a While, I think; and try W.E.B Griffin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (61) (Reply)

S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / The Godmother / Despite All Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.