Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED (50435 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by oseiwe(m): 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Bejahisky... let a real woman woo you. angry

You words are like inside jokes... nobody understands them better than me. They bring a small smile to an ever still face. Laughter to a quiet room. Your name echos inside my head and beats steadily in my chest. The touch of a thousand butterflys can't compare to a single kiss from you. You have everything that any girl could ever want.. and I have you. You are my everything. My breath of life. The oxygen keeping me alive.. love me today and I will love you forever  kiss
D guy be u lyk learner?
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dyt(f): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
Odunharry:
help me buy am jo...

Akinalabi nefa gife me money
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dyt:

grin cheesy grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by martyns303(m): 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
booqee: u suppose to be a woman o. See as ur dissing ur fellow guy. Abi una get beef b4??
No na, I like better thing well well, as I dey read the girl write up ey sweet me no be small, only for me to come see the boy she write the thing for. E be like Titanic movie, the movie sweet well well, but the end just make person vex.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
Waiting on these SLOTS. . .

SLOT 1
Mondi-cheeks and Cathaliya to woo bejahisky Time: 20:45

SLOT 2
Sweet-tease and Br3nd4 to woo Ikekings
Time: 21:05

SLOT 3
Booty butt chic and Occupygarri to woo Onase
Time: 21:25
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dyt(f): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
martyns303:
No na, I like better thing well well, as I dey read the girl write up ey sweet me no be small, only for me to come see the boy she write the thing for. E be like Titanic movie, the movie sweet well well, but the end just make person vex.

E don do
We haf notice u finis
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
Onase: hahaaaaa.Omo check out the pix designed by OccupyG.Its fun man..........
See as body de totori u
See as u rush say yes without reading bootu-butt's lines 1st angry
Always knew u were a wuss
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by ChiSun27(m): 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
martyns303:
Ur a girl, that's why its even more annoying, if as a chick u want to "woo" a guy, try improve on the choice of guy undecided

Wetn b ur p?
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
To The one who captured my heart..

My Love,
Before I could gather these words, I had to muster courage and when I finally did, I was lost for words to espress myself. I only wish that you can read through me to deeply comprehend what I feel for you..

As at when I joined this forum, my heart was shattered to pieces. I couldnt love anymore. The capital reason is to revive that aspect of me someho, anyhow..and you know what?

It came to pass through this challenge, and through one person behind the moniker, BEJAHISKY..

Incoming soon...!

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dyt(f): 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
See as body de totori u

ROTFLBFAO
Kingsley can get bad mouth
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by flolancracker: 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
Onase: Booty
chic is not showing up.So why waste my time...........Next Slot
lol.. You should have waited for bootychick's. tongue but, I'm guessing you got carried away by †he edited pic tongue bootychick might have a better piece u knw.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2013

SLOT 1
Mondi-cheeks and Cathaliya to woo bejahisky

SLOT 2

SLOT 3
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Odunharry(m): 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dyt:

no nw...take 1k buy dagrin 200 and kpomo 400,make pepper plenti 4 d kpomo o..use d change drink pakurumo
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
martyns303:
c'mon stop hating joor. The guy still looks gud
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by ikekings(m): 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
If dis girls fall my hand today eh!!!
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dyt(f): 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
Odunharry: no nw...take 1k buy dagrin 200 and kpomo 400,make pepper plenti 4 d kpomo o..use d change drink pakurumo

U no get money bt u wan eat kpomo
Oba furo e
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
See as body de totori u

haba!
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by xynerise: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
Onase: hahaaaaa.Omo check out the pix designed by OccupyG.Its fun man..........
Flex jare. You cant get such words from a woman in decades to come grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya: To The one who captured my heart..

My Love,
Before I could gather these words, I had to muster courage and when I finally did, I was lost for words to espress myself. I only wish that you can read through me to deeply comprehend what I feel for you..

As at when I joined this forum, my heart was shattered to pieces. I couldnt love anymore. The capital reason is to revive that aspect of me someho, anyhow..and you know what?

It came to pass through this challenge, and through one person behind the moniker, BEJAHISKY..

Incoming soon...!
Mondi-cheeks, please POST YOUR WOOING LINES to challenge this smiley
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dyt(f): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
xynerise:

gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by demelza: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
xynerise:
grin Some peepz can be wicked.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Bejahisky... let a real woman woo you. angry

You words are like inside jokes... nobody understands them better than me. They bring a small smile to an ever still face. Laughter to a quiet room. Your name echos inside my head and beats steadily in my chest. The touch of a thousand butterflys can't compare to a single kiss from you. You have everything that any girl could ever want.. and I have you. You are my everything. My breath of life. The oxygen keeping me alive.. love me today and I will love you forever  kiss

Ghen ghen shocked

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2013

SLOT 1
Mondi-cheeksto woo bejahisky

SLOT 2

SLOT 3

Ladies, don't keep the people WAITING! Post your wooing lines smiley
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
My accepting to woo you aint just a random thingy...it was a connection. It spoke to me and translated itself as, MY
LOVE. Its so unfortunate that our monikers do not come with a side dp, that way I can see your face anytime I read your post, but not to worry, I already craeted an image of you in my heart....an image I dream of every night.
...sweet, loving, caring, with a beautiful heart and out-of-this-world-personality; shiny eyes that turn misty(dreamy) whenever it emits love; tender and succulent lips...

Chai, O gini na eme? Wetin dey happen)
*fans herself*
is it hot in here or is it just me?

Incoming......

4 Likes

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
xynerise:
RFLMAO
You badt!
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by xynerise: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya, you dey try jare. cool

Mondi-Cheek, u still dey browse through Songs of Solomon? grin

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya on FIRE! smiley
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by flolancracker: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Na wa oh angry men's edition was way better! Nobody's used google yet?
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2013

SLOT 1
Mondi-cheeks and Cathaliya to woo bejahisky

SLOT 2

SLOT 3

These SLOTS ends today. . .we got a new slot tomorrow. Hit the floor and woo your man cheesy
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by NnamdiN: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya: My accepting to woo you aint just a random thingy...it was a connection. It spoke to me and translated itself as, MY
LOVE. Its so unfortunate that our monikers do not come with a side dp, that way I can see your face anytime I read your post, but not to worry, I already craeted an image of you in my heart....an image I dream of every night.
...sweet, loving, caring, with a beautiful heart and out-of-this-world-personality; shiny eyes that turn misty(dreamy) whenever it emits love; tender and succulent lips...

Chai, O gini na eme? Wetin dey happen)
*fans herself*
is it hot in here or is it just me?

Incoming......
singing Flavour **baby oku**
fire on nwanne nji eme onu cheesy
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
So, from this hospital bed, typing with the this hand stringed with infussion lines, my love-struck heart pours out its feelings to you...:

HONEY,
you awakened in me what was so very dead..
You made it coma alive and heightened immediately..
Hot sweet sensations run through every part of me
and the only desire I wanted fulfilled right now is FOR YOU TO BE MiNE....
The only proclamation I wana make right now form hilltops, mountain tops, seasides, in the news, etC is...:

I LOVE YOU, BEJAHISKY
I LOVE YOU iMMENSELY

I dont know how you feel about that proclamation but I hope it tallies with what I feel for you because I cant keep it in me anymore. It has gone so wild..
Only your sincere love can tame it...

Incoming.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64)

Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy / What I Saw In A Brothel / Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.