Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED (50440 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Chigorkizz(m): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
Take me 2 a place where luv is jst lik breathing.
I'll ever appreciate ur stunning beauty cos no woman cn measure up 2 u.

All my life, i've bin searching bt am sure u're my final bus-stop.

I cn spend all my time watching ur dimple and smile back at u..

Let my luv sound lik d sonata.
My luv is jst lik d iridium dat wil neva melt under a high temperature.
Let me cover u wit my sombrero.
Ur beauty glows lik dat of a virgin goddess.so cool!!

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
bejahisky:

Ghen ghen shocked

wink kiss kiss

Forget those other girls. They can't love you like me. Ill woo you with words that will make God himself faint.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya: So, from this hospital bed, typing with the this hand stringed with infussion lines, my love-struck heart pours out its feelings to you...:

HONEY,
you awakened in me what was so very dead..
You made it coma alive and heightened immediately..
Hot sweet sensations run through every part of me
and the only desire I wanted fulfilled right now is FOR YOU TO BE MiNE....
The only proclamation I wana make right now form hilltops, mountain tops, seasides, in the news, etC is...:

I LOVE YOU, BEJAHISKY
I LOVE YOU iMMENSELY

I dont know how you feel about that proclamation but I hope it tallies with what I feel for you because I cant keep it in me anymore. It has gone so wild..
Only your sincere love can tame it...

Incoming.....
Case Closed! grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dyt(f): 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
So all the while Cathaliya and Jelili were exchangin I gotta find u
Na lie full am
And jelili don dey happy say him cash shick

Shior
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
Looks like tonight's competition is one one sided undecided
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ladies, If you're beautiful and you know it. Like this post cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dyt(f): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ishsoph: Looks like tonight's competition is one one sided undecided

Lol
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Mutaino7(m): 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
Viewing this topic: Ayire(m), d-
termined(m), Jhymrod(f), oseiwe
(m), ChiSun27(m), Dannyxy(m),
tomigold, Raxxye(m), don4real,
whytnblack, Timflex(m), Seæn(m),
Onase(m), totalhouse,
Mutaino7(m), Dyt(f), estiluv43(f),
xagorakis(m), Spotless_babe(f),
Cathaliya(f), sainty2k3(m),
Finestlex, thetrustworthy,
bejahisky, Gospelgirl(f), don kross
(m), ikennaoma, chriskwaku,
martyns303(m), Blackteeth(m),
Messilo, Ishsoph(m), stremy21,
Enegod(m), Isaiah90(m), sanb(f),
kolawaxxy(m), ikekings(m), feezy,
Reyginus(m), ichidodo(m),
demelza, hunter2,1(m),
zenti99(m), Padra, laprem90,
Nwokike ADAEZE, Liyyor, bizmania
(m), josemaria03(m), life_style(m),
spartanian(m), Easykel21(m),
Cashkhiid(m), don.pope,
adezzy01(m), tunnex190(m),
Harmvirus(f), hornipipe, Bimfo(m)
, dsypha(m), xynerise(m),
teric4love, flolancracker,
tellwisdom(m), Jekyll & Hyde, D-
Explorer, kq(m), marion g(m),
xplicity1(m), vicchi12(f),
mylifeisagift(m) and 33 guest(s)
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
If air is essential for our survival as humans, the I dont wanna live eithout you because you are the air I breathe now.
You were born to make me happy, no wonder, you set my heart ablaze at the sight of your moniker..
I need you beside me, very close to my heart..
I need you to whisper those erotic words to me...
I need you to touch me and excite me in places only you can..
In your love sweetie, my heart will glow.

I am not perfect, that I know...and I cant make promises which I may not keep...
But this I promise you...:
I will put in my all to make sure those smiles never seize from your lips, those eyes never produce tears and that heart never sorrows...

Incoming....

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by demelza: 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
D-Explorer:

Case Closed! grin
Thank you MC. I no con understand all the "incoming..." she been dey write.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

wink kiss kiss

Forget those other girls. They can't love you like me. Ill woo you with words that will make God himself faint.
Then where were you when the organizers was canvassing for a challenger for mondi chic that has gone MIA. He almost didn't make it o! cheesy
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by xynerise: 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
My instinct tells me Mondi-Cheek and Cathaliya agreed to get wooing lines from a particular source. Cathaliya has betrayed her and used all the lines undecided.

Psst! *Whispers* Mond-Cheek, I have one poem for you

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya is on a mission tonight. Bejahisky must fall by force o grin grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
Okiedokie, ladies post your lines smiley

SLOT 1
Mondi-cheeks to woo bejahisky

SLOT 2
Sweet-tease and Br3nd4 to woo Ikekings

SLOT 3
Booty butt chic to woo Onase
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
Chai!!!
Look at how cathaliya is burning this thread upgrin

That's my girlcheesy

Dyt babes ow far na

Pa antelope n isofor I see una jor
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
demelza: Thank you MC. I no con understand all the "incoming..." she been dey write.
She got a lot to say. . . smiley True expression.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by martyns303(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dyt:

E don do
We haf notice u finis
I first scroll up look the userid wey dey talk angry na so I calm lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dyt: So all the while Cathaliya and Jelili were exchangin I gotta find u
Na lie full am

Shior
Weench! Wetin conzine u gringringrin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya ozugo ooo!!
grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
You dey find trouble ba.... grin
xynerise: My instinct tells me Mondi-Cheek and Cathaliya agreed to get wooing lines from a particular source. Cathaliya has betrayed her and used all the lines undecided.

Psst! *Whispers* Mond-Cheek, I have one poem for you

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DonaldGenes(m): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
D-Explorer:
To all the beautiful ladies in the house, if you're bold and ready to go. . . Just like this post smiley

can i lend you more likes? lolzz
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by nikkyshyne(f): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya, e don do nau

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya: My accepting to woo you aint just a random thingy...it was a connection. It spoke to me and translated itself as, MY
LOVE. Its so unfortunate that our monikers do not come with a side dp, that way I can see your face anytime I read your post, but not to worry, I already craeted an image of you in my heart....an image I dream of every night.
...sweet, loving, caring, with a beautiful heart and out-of-this-world-personality; shiny eyes that turn misty(dreamy) whenever it emits love; tender and succulent lips...

Chai, O gini na eme? Wetin dey happen)
*fans herself*
is it hot in here or is it just me?

Incoming......
now i love dis one. Romantic
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
All I ask of you is this...:
Let me be your ANGEL

that way, I will be like your shadow..
Always beside you..
To comfort you
to strenghten you
to guard you
to lead you home (cloud 9) *winks*
as I look forward to the day I will behold your innocence.

NKEM, please, be my MAN
and I wil be your love, partner, sister, friend...
And I will be your WOMAN....anyday, an seasonn

you are the only blade that cut through me..
The reason why I bleed for you
I need you, my love.
I really need you.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by xynerise: 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
Kingsley Jay: Chai!!!
Look at how cathaliya is burning this thread upgrin

That's my girlcheesy

Dyt babes ow far na

Pa antelope n isofor I see una jor
Nna kedu? Catarrh just dey make me proud jare. grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by martyns303(m): 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
ChiSun27:

Wetn b ur p?

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
am really sorry it had to come in parts....was struggling with the drip lines..
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dyt(f): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
martyns303:
I first scroll up look the userid wey dey talk angry na so I calm lipsrsealed

I tot u must hav increased in knowledge
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dyt: So all the while Cathaliya and Jelili were exchangin I gotta find u
Na lie full am

Shior

Woo, you no go woo. You dey find head to knack, ba? undecided
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DonaldGenes(m): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
lolzz that name "occupygarri'' abi na shawty get that name? ol boy see groove
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya: All I ask of you is this...:
Let me be your ANGEL

that way, I will be like your shadow..
Always beside you..
To comfort you
to strenghten you
to guard you
to lead you home (cloud 9) *winks*
as I look forward to the day I will behold your innocence.

NKEM, please, be my MAN
and I wil be your love, partner, sister, friend...
And I will be your WOMAN....anyday, an seasonn

you are the only blade that cut through me..
The reason why I bleed for you
I need you, my love.
I really need you.
Killer ending! Mission successful smiley
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya: So, from this hospital bed, typing with the this hand stringed with infussion lines, my love-struck heart pours out its feelings to you...:

HONEY,
you awakened in me what was so very dead..
You made it coma alive and heightened immediately..
Hot sweet sensations run through every part of me
and the only desire I wanted fulfilled right now is FOR YOU TO BE MiNE....
The only proclamation I wana make right now form hilltops, mountain tops, seasides, in the news, etC is...:

I LOVE YOU, BEJAHISKY
I LOVE YOU iMMENSELY

I dont know how you feel about that proclamation but I hope it tallies with what I feel for you because I cant keep it in me anymore. It has gone so wild..
Only your sincere love can tame it...

Incoming.....

Nice. You can do better than this.

C'mon, this isn't your best, Cathaliya. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64)

I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? / Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy / What I Saw In A Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.