Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 (56533 Views)

38-year-old Man On A Queue Slumps And Dies At A Polling Unit In Bauchi / Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies / Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Decryptor(m): 8:12am On Sep 14, 2013
omenka:

Can't believe a Nigerian just called building of boreholes "massive transformation"!!!

These are the kind of people that make us produce one mediocre after another as leaders. God forbid.

It is massive transformation for them in that part of the country nah. Where you wan see good drinking water in the SW before?
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by orlarbissy(f): 8:12am On Sep 14, 2013
embarassedRIP Agagu
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by eluquenson(m): 8:16am On Sep 14, 2013
simpleseyi: One more down, many more to go. All those who are sucking the masses blood will go six feet under. Jonathan's half brother, Dame Sheppopotamus's adopted mother, IBB's deputy-Augustus Aikhomu, IBB's pilfering wife- Maryam Babangida, Stella Obasanjo, Gen Owoye Azazi, Patrick Yakowa, Fashola's father, Tinubu's mother (my grandmother is 107 and still playing basketball and karate), Sunday Afolabi (he died in prison when Obasanjo locked him up for embezzling National identity Card's money), Jesus-on-Earth - imPatient Jonathan - oh, sorry she woke up after about a week.

Agagu looted Ondo's state treasury while he was the state governor and even national treasury while he was federal minister, now he has transferred the loot to his children who probably were looting with him too. God has seen that we are too weak to fight for ourselves and he, GOD the almighty has started fighting for the poor masses. If you think that I should not speak bad of the dead, please tell me some good things I can say about Sanni Abacha or about Jonathan's jobless mother that "donated" buildings to the university or about Obasanjo that took bribe from Halliburton and converter Nigeria's treasury to his personal account or about James Ibori the Guinness Book prison record breaker (He, his wife, his mistress(another man's wife), his wife's sister and his lawyer all in jail) or Alao Akala or Gbenga Daniel or Rev. Fr. Moses Adasu who was a catholic priest, he became Benue state governor and rose to be richer than the state and thereafter borrowed his state some money because he loved his state or the immediate past Bayelsa state governor Timipre Sylva who bought/built 48 houses in Nigeria excluding the ones abroad in his 48 months rule as governor (another Guinness record) or the Jonathan Goodluck that uses one million naira to eat per meal but shut down all universities for several days now. What good can I say about these looters when they eventually kick the bucket or kick the drum.

That's minus one now, is true more will go as prophecy revealed, but there one major person am expecting his death...OBJ grin

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Femistico(m): 8:19am On Sep 14, 2013
why did death took diz man away from us, he is my rolemodel and I really love his policy in ondo state...RIP agagu
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by mployer(m): 8:20am On Sep 14, 2013
toprealman:
Oldagedophile.
someone who is sexually attracted to old men. cheesy
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by 2fine2fast(m): 8:21am On Sep 14, 2013
You touched the lives you could..
Even tho u have ur flaws
Ur gentlemaness was neva in doubt
In Nigeria Politics is always Politics
RIP my highly cerebral Govenor
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by saintdeby(m): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2013
eni to ba mo kio so fun, MIMIKO its ur turn after ur regime coz its nw a trandition of ondo state most especially our Govnors, finish ur tenure, rest small & die. waow........
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by ARico(m): 8:23am On Sep 14, 2013
Who's agagu...anyway rip.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by mployer(m): 8:24am On Sep 14, 2013
I don't know dis man, but if he is PDP, may his soul rest in peace. If he is APC... lipsrsealed
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by simpleseyi: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2013
eluquenson:

That's minus one now, is true more will go as prophecy revealed, but there one major person am expecting his death...OBJ grin

Obasanjo's death is going to be shameful, can you remember that one of his unfortunate wives and former first lady Stella Obasanjo died in German hospital were she went to use tax payers' money to do custmetics surgery because she wants to start contesting with the Abuja university girls that were being arranged for Obasanjo. What a shameful death the nonentity died. Obasanjo's death is going to be more shameful than Samuel Doe (former Liberia's thiefing president), Osama bin Ladin or Anini, or Oyenusi (the notorious robbers) death.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by fasho01(m): 8:40am On Sep 14, 2013
As @simpleseyi said; 'one down, many more to go'.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by oiseworld: 8:44am On Sep 14, 2013
I pray he finds rest in the bosom of our Lord. Rest in peace.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by topazjosh(m): 8:46am On Sep 14, 2013
Decryptor:
It is massive transformation for them in that part of the country nah. Where you wan see good drinking water in the SW before?
actually the other guy is so wrong calling borehole project massive transformation,all this politician bootlickers sometimes!back to you tribalist,u don take ur drug today?meanwhile na erosion water ur pple wey dey here tell u say dem dey drink abi?
Dat village wey u dey live don turn u to dullard.
Idiot!
Pesin die u dey yarn nonsense.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Bibol(f): 8:46am On Sep 14, 2013
He was a very handsome man. RIP
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by onyeamuma72: 8:49am On Sep 14, 2013
Gods prophecy for this year for greedy politician by his general senior prophet tb joshua are coming to pass one after the other more politician are online to the land of no return solution run to God visit his servant tb joshua at scoan lagos for divine protection
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by abokinside: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2013
May his soul rest in peace. Call Agagu anything but you cant take way the fact that he was a perfect gentleman. I am not from
Ondo state but Agagu's charisma and carriage is world class. A very decent man aswell never allowed thuggery around him. Dr Agagu is your quintessential gentleman. He will really be missed.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by papi365: 8:55am On Sep 14, 2013
dr dams: Vanity upon Vanity??

Useless world!!!
WHEN SOMEONE DIES,DAT IS WHEN U THINK DAT LIFE IS VANITY AFTER A WHILE NW U DON 4GET. MTCHEEW
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2013
Too much oil?
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by sweetgala(m): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2013
R.I.P extremely sad, I know his track record in ondo ain't great but I know this man's family too well. Childhood friend to my neighbour, attended I.S.I with his daughter and my neighbours kids.

Was just reminiscing us all packed in the ofrey's range every morning heading to u.i trying to avoid bodija traffic like earlier this week.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by papi365: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2013
m-ployer:
@23? Very possible!
IT IS VERY OBVIOUS SAY UNEMPLOYMENT DEY WAYA UR HEAD DAT IS Y UNA DEY CALCULATE STUPID TINS. SHA UNEMPLOYMENT E NO BETA 4 U O.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by interleukin(f): 9:04am On Sep 14, 2013
Kanwulia: "Slumping" constitutes "natural causes" in AFRICA.
That is how we die.
WE SLUMP!

Lol.......why do i find this comment very funny? That's how we die. We slump. Cant stop laughing.

R.I.P. sir! kiss
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Expensive72(m): 9:05am On Sep 14, 2013
simpleseyi: One more down, many more to go. All those who are sucking the masses blood will go six feet under. Jonathan's half brother, Dame Sheppopotamus's adopted mother, IBB's deputy-Augustus Aikhomu, IBB's pilfering wife- Maryam Babangida, Stella Obasanjo, Gen Owoye Azazi, Patrick Yakowa, Fashola's father, Tinubu's mother (my grandmother is 107 and still playing basketball and karate), Sunday Afolabi (he died in prison when Obasanjo locked him up for embezzling National identity Card's money), Jesus-on-Earth - imPatient Jonathan - oh, sorry she woke up after about a week.

Agagu looted Ondo's state treasury while he was the state governor and even national treasury while he was federal minister, now he has transferred the loot to his children who probably were looting with him too. God has seen that we are too weak to fight for ourselves and he, GOD the almighty has started fighting for the poor masses. If you think that I should not speak bad of the dead, please tell me some good things I can say about Sanni Abacha or about Jonathan's jobless mother that "donated" buildings to the university or about Obasanjo that took bribe from Halliburton and converter Nigeria's treasury to his personal account or about James Ibori the Guinness Book prison record breaker (He, his wife, his mistress(another man's wife), his wife's sister and his lawyer all in jail) or Alao Akala or Gbenga Daniel or Rev. Fr. Moses Adasu who was a catholic priest, he became Benue state governor and rose to be richer than the state and thereafter borrowed his state some money because he loved his state or the immediate past Bayelsa state governor Timipre Sylva who bought/built 48 houses in Nigeria excluding the ones abroad in his 48 months rule as governor (another Guinness record) or the Jonathan Goodluck that uses one million naira to eat per meal but shut down all universities for several days now. What good can I say about these looters when they eventually kick the bucket or kick the drum.
kiss undecidedU are a certifiied hypocrite for omitting teaftunubu that looted lagos state dry without noting to show for in 8years
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Expensive72(m): 9:06am On Sep 14, 2013

kiss undecidedU are a certifiied hypocrite for omitting teaftunubu that looted lagos state dry without noting to show for in 8years
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by taiwobr: 9:06am On Sep 14, 2013
in as much as i dont want to mock the dead,i pray may the LORD judge him according to his deed,because i know that dead person can only RIP if he is good path with GOD;no sentiment attached
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 14, 2013
abokinside: May his soul rest in peace. Call Agagu anything but you cant take way the fact that he was a perfect gentleman. I am not from
Ondo state but Agagu's charisma and carriage is world class. A very decent man aswell never allowed thuggery around him. Dr Agagu is your quintessential gentleman. He will really be missed.

As the mafias say, "a rich thief is usually considered a gentle man, while a poor gentle man is considered a thief".

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by fashoo2010(m): 9:11am On Sep 14, 2013

Hmmmm...such is life. D lesson is dat we should all do good to our people. At d same time, may his soul rest in peace
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by oladayo042: 9:15am On Sep 14, 2013
RIP
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Odunharry(m): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2013
RIP
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by sirgreen: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2013
why this slumping and die news so rampant this days, on the first of this month last Sunday a man all most the same age with AGAGU slump and die in my village while returning from a meeting.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by rman: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2013
olowodaran: young man it is not by force to comment if you don't know anything, there were massive transformation during agagu administration ranging from bore holes to road construction, he is beta dan late adefarati who ruled before him and mimiko who ruled after him and still ruling, his wife funke agagu also help by donating to orphanages, money, rice, g.Oil etc. Agagu is good. Am from ondo state and the man did well. R.I.P agagu

Borehole, rice and oil for orphanages, SERIOUSLY?!

We give up!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets / Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle / Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo, Toyin Saraki At Presidential Dinner In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.