Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. (35930 Views)

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) / Fashola Vs Chime Vs Amaechi Vs Akpabio(who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 7:58am On Sep 15, 2013
solomon111: Akpabio is a FRAUD, after all these tangible evidence of how he has completly developed his state with first class infrastructure?
Yet you were busy praising Tinubu who wickedly looted his state.
Smh.
Whoever takes you serious on nairaland is not serious.

You mean first class bore hole and stone age schools ....

Are you for real or you, are you clowning around or you are just strangely deluded?
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by emiye(m): 7:58am On Sep 15, 2013
Obiagelli:
are you kidding me? From the pics here you still debate who has utilised his resources better? Lagos and Akwa Ibom has about the same budget and akpabio can even match lagos in any sector from the pics above. Tell me what he does with the rest of his allocation.

Is not just about having the same budget, Akpabio has claimed to spend 80% of his budgets on capital projects, yet we are struggling to see what he has done. Akpabio's budget on capital projects is over 50% more than that of Lagos.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by mikeywise(m): 8:03am On Sep 15, 2013
solomon111: if you know how many state governors have private residential houses in Uyo,you will keep your dirty mouth shut.
I wonder why senseless bragging is pecuilar to a particular section of this country.
Professional Noisemakers.
Did the state governors relocate their familie s to Aks? Y cant you accept the truth atleast for once.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 8:06am On Sep 15, 2013
The Akwa Ibom State School of Psychiatric Nursing located in Eket Local Government Area has been shut down after the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) de-accredited...

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15221427/image/100073329-psychiatric-school-of-nursing-eket

[img]http://1.bp..com/-kKWWPAXbrtA/UUI2CUjo3sI/AAAAAAAAPJ4/RXWEbjb2u9M/s640/2face+with+prado.jpg[/img]

First class infrastructure indeed grin grin grin...

Dashing the state money away while his eye sore school are getting shit down due to lack of infrastructure...smh

Talk about first class fraud grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Ngwakwe: 8:07am On Sep 15, 2013
Sister, I am not a judge and not interested in whose photographs of achievement are better represented.

I was only interested in viewing the thread until I came across one unfortunate statement attacking the Igbo records in Lagos State.

My concern is that nobody has the right to take away the contributions and the ingenuity of the Igbo citizens of Lagos State or anywhere in Nigeria.

I am out against such rubbish because it's a prelude to call for hate, genocide and abandoned property.

Obiagelli:
Sir i expect you to acknowledge the fact that fashola beats akpabio hands down, since that's what this thread is about.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by solomon111(m): 8:09am On Sep 15, 2013
Obiagelli:
are you kidding me? From the pics here you still debate who has utilised his resources better? Lagos and Akwa Ibom has about the same budget and akpabio can even match lagos in any sector from the pics above. Tell me what he does with the rest of his allocation.
If you think this thread riddled with APC hacks is what i should use to determine who the best governor is,then you must be high.
I have been to both states.
The few mediocre infrastructure lagos state has is concentrated in ikoyi,ikeja and the island.
The mainland is a complete mess.
So,the question should be what lagos has done with its huge IGR and generational debts incurred, coupled with the fact that most of her projects are PPP-DRIVEN.
What is fashola doing with the huge wealth of lagos state?
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 8:10am On Sep 15, 2013
Fashola Commissions Boxing Hall Of Fame, Gymnasium In Surulere

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MafiaMan: 8:11am On Sep 15, 2013
solomon111: if you know how many state governors have private residential houses in Uyo,you will keep your dirty mouth shut.
I wonder why senseless bragging is pecuilar to a particular section of this country.
Professional Noisemakers.

Tell me where in Uyo the so-called governors build houses. You foolishly think I don't know Akwa Ibom, right? I know Akpabio and have slept in his houses both at Ikot Ekpene(before primary school along abak road) and the one at Uyo, Ewet housing estate.

I know the in and out of Akwa Ibom, from Abak, Ikot Abasi, Eket, Oron, Ibaka, Ikot Epkene, Ibuno , Insit Atai, Uruan. Keep your lies to those that don't travel.

I know Alscon(The aluminum smelting company at ikot abasi - The company Secretary is my friend, from Gombe state), La meridian Hotel, Akwa ibom international airport, Mobil Terminal at Qua Iboe(verify these names Femi Dada, Umare, John Hase, Hashim, Edongsit), Akwa Ibom power Plant.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 15, 2013
Ngwakwe: Sister, I am not a judge and not interested in whose photographs of achievement are better represented.

I was only interested in viewing the thread until I came across one unfortunate statement attacking the Igbo records in Lagos State.

My concern is that nobody has the right to take away the contributions and the ingenuity of the Igbo citizens of Lagos State or anywhere in Nigeria.

I am out against such rubbish because it's a prelude to call for hate, genocide and abandoned property.

Ok sir, you should have just ignored the tribalist, i have learnt to discuss just politics and policies alone here. I understand your concerns though
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2013
solomon111: [s]If you think this thread riddled with APC hacks is what i should use to determine who the best governor is,then you must be high.
The few mediocre infrastructure lagos state has is concentrated in ikoyi,ikeja and the island.
So,the question should be what lagos has done with its huge IGR and generational debts incurred, coupled with the fact that most of her projects are PPP-DRIVEN.
What is fashola doing with the huge wealth of lagos state?[/s]

Thanks for stopping by...

Please stop crying... grin

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 8:15am On Sep 15, 2013
Mafia Man:

Tell me where in Uyo the so-called governors build houses. You foolishly think I don't know Akwa Ibom, right? I know Akpabio and have slept in his houses both at Ikot Ekpene(before primary school along abak road) and the one at Uyo, Ewet housing estate.

I know the in and out of Akwa Ibom, from Abak, Ikot Abasi, Eket, Oron, Ibaka, Ikot Epkene, Ibuno , Insit Atai, Uruan. Keep your lies to those that don't travel.

I know Alscon(The aluminum smelting company at ikot abasi - The company Secretary is my friend, from Gombe state), La meridian Hotel, Akwa ibom international airport, Mobil Terminal at Qua Iboe(verify these names Femi Dada, Umare, John Hase, Hashim, Edongsit), Akwa Ibom power Plant.

That character is trolling, he's not here to reason with you no matter what you say. Tribalism is his default position..
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2013

Eko o ni naje o.. grin grin
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 15, 2013
solomon111: If you think this thread riddled with APC hacks is what i should use to determine who the best governor is,then you must be high.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 8:22am On Sep 15, 2013
Fashola Commissions First In Nigeria Traffic Radio Station In Lagos

Eko o ni baje o grin grin grin
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 8:24am On Sep 15, 2013
We are no done yet.... grin grin
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MafiaMan: 8:24am On Sep 15, 2013
plaindealer:

That character is trolling, he's not here to reason with you no matter what you say. Tribalism is his default position..

THE MAN STANDING BEHIND AKPABIO, His police ADC, Shehudeen is a friend. The toad thought he's actually talking to a novice, hence retorted to lies.

I'm a friend to the Akpabios - I'm well recognized in their family home. Late Prof. J.I Akpabio(R.I.P De Don) was my mentor, we were together with him during the flagging off campaign of his younger brother i.e. The present governor on the 6th March , 2007
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by solomon111(m): 8:25am On Sep 15, 2013
plaindealer:

Me crying?
Lol.
It's not my state that's been plunged into generational debts.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 15, 2013
solomon111: If you think this thread riddled with APC hacks is what i should use to determine who the best governor is,then you must be high.
is surulere also on the island? Mind you uyo is not even as big as surulere, all the projects in surulere together is bigger than Akwa Ibom as a whole. How about Ikorodu, ikotun - ipaja road, governors road, lasu - isheri express road, shasha road, abaranje road, igando road and many more (all in alimosho)

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2013

Fashola Hands Over Nine New Roads In Lekki Phase II Scheme

Eko o ni baje o... grin grin grin
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by naptu2: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2013
Obiagelli:
is surulere also on the island? Mind you uyo is not even as big as surulere, all the projects in surulere together is bigger than Akwa Ibom as a whole. How about Ikorodu, ikotun - ipaja road, governors road, lasu - isheri express road, shasha road, abaranje road, igando road and many more (all in alimosho)

In fact Okota is no longer on the mainland. It's been magically moved to the island. Here's the Okota Link Bridge.

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2013
solomon111: [s]Me crying?
Lol.
It's not my state that's been plunged into generational debts.[/s]

Sorry, no trolling accommodation, troll elsewhere....
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2013
naptu2:

In fact Okota is no longer on the mainland. It's been magically moved to the island. Here's the Okota Link Bridge.

The road I just posted is the first road outside of mainland.

All the state agency pics are all mainland pics

Nearly all the parks and recreation pics are from the mainland

In fact, nearly everything here is from the mainland..

They are sad and paining, they just need something to say to wash away their sorrow..

2 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 8:37am On Sep 15, 2013

Completed.... grin grin grin
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MafiaMan: 8:39am On Sep 15, 2013
plaindealer:

THE DECISION of convincing AKPABIO to bring in Julius Barger to Akwa Ibom, was my brain child. On the 5th of March 2007, late prof asked for my inputs while drinking in a joint with his brothers(The Akpabios) as to whether he should instruct his brother to bring in Julius Barger or Setraco and I thoroughly convinced him on why Julius Barger are the best pointing out their success stories and in particular showing him how Adamu Maazu was able to win his second term using Julius Barger alone. and that was it. They bought my idea because they saw my inputs from a neutral angle, since am not one of them and not even from the state.

Yet fools that didn't even know this are the ones telling lies here and bragging about what Julius Barger did.

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 8:43am On Sep 15, 2013
Obalende's Transformation Underway As Fashola Inspects Drainage, Other Projects

I really looking for to this Obalende project,,
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2013
work at Eric Moore Schools, Surulere

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by naptu2: 8:47am On Sep 15, 2013
I wish I could wake my dad from the grave and show him the new Obalende.

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by naptu2: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2013
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by gregg2: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2013
Shameless peeps! Fraudstars!!!
Depicting Federal Govt roads and flyovers as Fashola's.
Somebody has asked anyone of you fraudstars to swear to God that you use public pipe borne water in your house as it is in elsewhere .
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by tsomething: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2013
Fashola will read this thread and be happy his being worshiped and continue to scam you guys the more by cutting tape at every gutter completed by someone.
Let's look at all the project and pictures displayed here, one by one...
Schools..... How many of such schools that are displayed here are in Lagos? How many of you here who worship Fashola can entrust your kids to such schools? Why don't you show us pictures of schools in use and not the ones they are commissioning? Now the big question how many of this school rehabilitation projects are SOLELY funded by LASG? Please anyone replying should do that with a list so we can verify else quite quoting cos I will ignore you.

Water ..... How come despite all these water projects posted here, 80% of Lagosians still don't have public water? How many of you can be sincere to your God and say you actually use this water projects posted here or anyone at all? OK, they are only used to prove Fashola has provided water. Even at that which and which particular water works is fully funded by LASG, please be careful when listing them cos I have got the list of world bank assisted water projects in Lagos and most of them were commissioned by Fashola in his usual manner.

Skill Acquisition - Aren't you ashamed that you displayed Cosharis Training centre as part of LASG project? Because he called Fashola to commission it and offered a partnership with LASG, now its termed a visionary project from Fashola. Ask how much did Fashola invest there? Name and show us skill acquisition centres solely built by Fashola .

Housing - For you to even enumerate this as Fashola's project shows how ignorant you are of government. I am sure you are one of those kids who ejaculate when you see this Con man cuts any tape. The houses schemes you mentioned and posted here are private sector driven and the few with LASG participation are funded from Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria. I challenge you to prove me wrong!!!

Security - You display vans and security gadgets fully provided by the support of private/ corporate bodies using the vehicle of Lagos Security Trust Fund. How much did LASG donate to the trust fund? Haba facts are sacred. Even the Police vans donated by MTN just last week, the Con man was at hand to cut the tape like as if LASG contributed a dime for even the spare tires of any of the vans.

Agriculture - Like seriously , I am surprised someone could post Fashola's picture in an agric mart as an achievement!! I even saw one pix Eko rice!! Please which of you have seen or eaten this Eko rice? Which of you go to this Agric mart Fashola snapped pictures with? How many of these Agric marts are there in the entire Lagos state? How has this Agric mart helped in reducing the prices of food in Lagos state? These are questions sensible pple should ask and not looking and beautiful colored pictures.

Public works - I saw pictures of a beautiful building being inaugurated and so many road construction equipments, but I would still like to ask , If LASG owns all these equipments, then repairing LASG shouldn't be a problem!! At least you can use these guys to embark on regular maintenance of roads and even construction of minor Road works. You should ask yourself why is that pothole at your busstop still there even after one year? Where are these guys being used ? Or are they just for photo propaganda?

Overall if Fashola has performed as you claim, can you sincerely say your life is better?

Has you travel time within Lagos improved?

Have you enjoyed better healthcare services from LASG hospitals and hence quit using private hospitals?

Can you sleep comfortable at night in Lagos feeling secured or can you walk at night on the streets of Lagos feeling safe?

Have you been able to buy food cheaper than before?

Has your business fared better under Fashola's economic policies?

These are questions you should answer between yourself and your God, don't reply me cos it affects only you

Let me stop here for now. I will be willing to engage anyone with sensible comments on a debate free of insults and mudslinging but purely on facts and figures.

2 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2013
Fashola Commissions First-Of-Its-Kind Falomo On-Ramp Bridge In Ikoyi

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by kaze4blues(m): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2013
Attempting to quantify the achievements of the great fashola is an insult to logic.

Fashola's achievements are numerous and scattered all over lagos notwithstanding the huge population of lagos and the accompanying bureaucrazies that will be involveD before projects are executed in lagoss.

The population of lagos alone is almost that of SS or SE.

The works of fashola are too much to list.

Op even omitted some of fashola's achievements.

For example under Agruculture, lagos under fashola acquired several hectares of land in various states in the SW for cultivation. The products will eventually be transported to lagos state.

However, thread like this is necessary to silent our friends from other regions who see it as duty to undermine whatever feat is been achieved in the SW.

Next time,

Compare amosun, aregbesola, ajimobi, fayemi with states in the SS or SE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

COVID-19: LASEPA Seals Farms City, Ajah Quilox Pool, Two Others / EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest / ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.