Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. (35926 Views)

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) / Fashola Vs Chime Vs Amaechi Vs Akpabio(who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 1:50am On Sep 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by ShineIt: 2:12am On Sep 15, 2013
ba7man: Just the ingenious way Gov Fashola tackled the problem of waste evacuation is revolutionary in Nigeria.

He encouraged private investors to purchase garbage trucks and register waste disposal comapnies. They register with the Lagos State Government and you're given a number of streets you're to service. The residents pay you and you remit a certain amount back to LASG. Everybody's happy and more people get paid.

It didn't work, I still see a lot of you shiiiting in poles.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 2:31am On Sep 15, 2013
Lagos state house of assembly..

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 2:40am On Sep 15, 2013
Lagos state command center..

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by bashydemy(m): 2:45am On Sep 15, 2013
Wowww All hail BRF, from all the pictures i have seen so far none of Fashola achievement was posted twice unlike Akpabio's that they always post same over bridge and stadium. Fashola won am gba.

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 2:46am On Sep 15, 2013
Water works..

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 2:54am On Sep 15, 2013
bashy_demy: Wowww All hail BRF, from all the pictures i have seen so far none of Fashola achievement was posted twice unlike Akpabio's that they always post same over bridge and stadium. Fashola won am gba.

With nothing else to show for the largest budget in Nigeria and nothing to show for it, re posting the same hand full of roads 365 days/Year to them is enough to save face and convince you to accept their con game..

I'm glad the OP posted their roads and get that out of the way which basically shut them up. They can not even challenge the OP with any other thing if at all the OP missed any..

We just accommodate them by going back and forth with them, but they are decades behind us and with crooks like Akpabio that won't even trust his own family with his own state, make that 100 years..

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 2:56am On Sep 15, 2013
Btw, the water works up there.. we have 15 in different locations with more under construction to generate extra 77 million gallons..

There are 17 skills acquisition centers all over Lagos..

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MafiaMan: 3:15am On Sep 15, 2013
[size=48pt]FOR IBOS TO CLAIM THEY ARE THE ONES BUILDING LAGOS, THEN FASHOLA MUST BE IBO MAN[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MafiaMan: 3:26am On Sep 15, 2013
GOD bless Fashola, God Bless Tinubu for bringing Fashola, God Bless SouthWest, God Bless Odua Nation, God Bless Yoruba People. I'M VERY PROUD TO BE A YORUBA MAN.

Today, We've seen the ingenuity of Yoruba people, we've seen why we are the best, We've seen why ibos MUST always move in droves to southwest searching for food; we've seen why they are sad, we've seen why they're unhappy. We've seen why AKPABIO relocated his family members to Lagos.

By the way, can we see Eko Atlantic City? I make bold to say that Fashola alone can MATCH the whole southeast and southsouth governors without RIVERS STATE. - ANY TAKER?

4 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MafiaMan: 3:35am On Sep 15, 2013

3 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 3:38am On Sep 15, 2013
Funny enough, still a whole lot more to post....
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 3:49am On Sep 15, 2013
This is one defining thread our Ibo folks don't want to be part of. This thread killed their spirits, not like any other lagos thread where they go nuts and fall all over each other.

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by emiye(m): 3:51am On Sep 15, 2013
plaindealer: Funny enough, still a whole lot more to post....

That is the absolute truth, lots more to show. Where is Akpabio hiding his own project ?, he has got more money for capital expenditure than Lagos. He claims that his capital expenditure to recurrent expenditure is roughly 80: 20, where are the capital projects commensurate with the money in his hands?

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Demdem(m): 3:52am On Sep 15, 2013
Chai, am late.
Am sure the fool Akpabio has been exposed. He is a fraud. Only roads he built.

2 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by ProfOgogoro: 4:08am On Sep 15, 2013
I'm Glad this issue has been settled once and for all..

God Bless you Agbameta!!

2 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Demdem(m): 4:32am On Sep 15, 2013
Gone tru the entire thread and wasn't dissapointed. The lowest and the most shameful point is Afams disgraceful comment. I cringed reading such.
So far, the only edge akpabio has is the prison he built. All others, he is defeated.

2 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 4:45am On Sep 15, 2013
Lagos State Public Works Corporation...

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 4:51am On Sep 15, 2013
Lagos Inaugurates LSPWC Paving Stones Unit

“But for me having bought this machine, the next step is how we are going to make this machine. I have already challenged the engineers, the next of these machines must be made in Lagos and they have the research funds and all those materials and we are not just going to be consuming. Everything we buy now, we want to know what works inside and how it works”.

http://www.worldstagegroup.com/worldstagenew/index.php?active=news&newscid=9053&catid=2

2 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by ProfOgogoro: 5:02am On Sep 15, 2013
Demdem: Gone tru the entire thread and wasn't dissapointed. The low point is Afam's disgraceful comment. I cringed reading such.
So far, the only edge akpabio has is the prison he built. All others, he is defeated.

Afam is a disgrace!!

I wonder why the site's management appointed such a person as a Moderator.

3 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 5:03am On Sep 15, 2013

3 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by naptu2: 5:20am On Sep 15, 2013
I am so happy that this thread has been created. I planned to create a similar thread, but time did not permit me. This thread is far more important and has more uses than the just the Fashola vs Akpabio debate. It serves as a reference tool for the future.

I get annoyed anytime I hear some people say that Bola Tinubu did not do anything when he was governor. The man created the first easily accessible public ambulance service in Nigeria (Lasambus), the first IPP, one of the best social welfare programme and so many more things, yet they say that he didn't do anything. I'm very sure that the same people will try to say the same about Fashola in 2015. That's why this thread is very very important.

2 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 5:26am On Sep 15, 2013

2 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 5:27am On Sep 15, 2013
ll

2 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 5:27am On Sep 15, 2013
ghg

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Ngwakwe: 5:27am On Sep 15, 2013
For your information, Lagos State demands business permit of N100,000 yearly per shop at Ladipo market aside from other numerous legal and illegal levies imposed on them.

Orji Kalu's building is to pay N21 million for infrastructural levy

Fashola manages the taxes, duties and levies paid by Igbo citizens of Lagos State.

Mafia Man: FOR IBOS TO CLAIM THEY ARE THE ONES BUILDING LAGOS, THEN FASHOLA MUST BE IBO MAN

NB: my comment is only meant to put this deranged fellow in check.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 5:35am On Sep 15, 2013
Ngwakwe: For your information, Lagos State demands business permit of N100,000 yearly per shop at Ladipo market aside from other numerous legal and illegal levies imposed on them.

Fashola manages the taxes, duties and levies paid by Igbos citizens of Lagos State.

And who's palava is that? Don't you know that you have to pay taxes where you live and work just like the next man from Gombe, Nasarawa, Ibadan, England, India, China and beyond?

You are not doing the Lagos state government any favor by paying taxes, you are paying for everything you see in this thread just like the rest of Lagos.

The rest of LAW abiding Lagosians are paying their taxes and going about their business, but not you shallow noise makers and crybabies.

In fact, why not just take your silly tax money to your village and stop crying on our shoulders? Don't you think they need your measly dirty spare parts money over there than in Lagos..?

8 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 5:36am On Sep 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by emiye(m): 5:50am On Sep 15, 2013
[size=20pt]80% OF BUDGET ON CAPITAL PROJECTS, YET LITTLE TO SHOW >>>> AKSG.[/size]

[size=20pt]NOW, WE CAN SEE THE UNCOMMON PROPAGANDA[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by ProfOgogoro: 6:17am On Sep 15, 2013
Ngwakwe: For your information, Lagos State demands business permit of N100,000 yearly per shop at Ladipo market aside from other numerous legal and illegal levies imposed on them.

Fashola manages the taxes, duties and levies paid by Igbo citizens of Lagos State.

You're a nauseating hypocrite!!

Just shut your stinking mouth and run off to your Deeper Life church....

Smelly Bigot!!

2 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 6:23am On Sep 15, 2013
emiye:
[size=20pt]80% OF BUDGET ON CAPITAL PROJECTS, YET LITTLE TO SHOW >>>> AKSG.[/size]

[size=20pt]NOW, WE CAN SEE THE UNCOMMON PROPAGANDA[/size]

The 80% thing is BS, all that crap is nothing but a con game, you can not deliver anything after spending and throwing all your money away.

Today it's private jet, tomorrow it's luxury armor trucks, slush money in hotels, drawers, stolen, confiscated in the US, luxury jeeps to celebrities, sponsoring dozens of people to Dubai curtsey of the people of Akwa Ibom, keeping wife and kids comfortable in luxury all the way in Lagos, sponsoring political adventures all over the country....Dude is just too cold and heartless...

4 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by ProfOgogoro: 6:26am On Sep 15, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1431819/why-did-akpabio-family-relocate

Now we know why dude couldn't stay in his State.

A state that is about one fifth the size of Lagos (in terms of population) yet remains the Murder-Capital of Nigeria tells a lot about the kind of Governor Akpabio is..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice / Cultists Kill Nine On Valentine’s Day In Rivers / Alice Emefiele's Burial: Lawal, Obasanjo, Okowa, Dangote In Attendance (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.