Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. (36009 Views)

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) / Fashola Vs Chime Vs Amaechi Vs Akpabio(who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 8:55am On Sep 15, 2013
t-something:
[s]Fashola will read this thread and be happy his being worshiped and continue to scam you guys the more by cutting tape at every gutter completed by someone.
Let's look at all the project and pictures displayed here, one by one...
Schools..... How many of such schools that are displayed here are in Lagos? How many of you here who worship Fashola can entrust your kids to such schools? Why don't you show us pictures of schools in use and not the ones they are commissioning? Now the big question how many of this school rehabilitation projects are SOLELY funded by LASG? Please anyone replying should do that with a list so we can verify else quite quoting cos I will ignore you.

Water ..... How come despite all these water projects posted here, 80% of Lagosians still don't have public water? How many of you can be sincere to your God and say you actually use this water projects posted here or anyone at all? OK, they are only used to prove Fashola has provided water. Even at that which and which particular water works is fully funded by LASG, please be careful when listing them cos I have got the list of world bank assisted water projects in Lagos and most of them were commissioned by Fashola in his usual manner.

Skill Acquisition - Aren't you ashamed that you displayed Cosharis Training centre as part of LASG project? Because he called Fashola to commission it and offered a partnership with LASG, now its termed a visionary project from Fashola. Ask how much did Fashola invest there? Name and show us skill acquisition centres solely built by Fashola .

Housing - For you to even enumerate this as Fashola's project shows how ignorant you are of government. I am sure you are one of those kids who ejaculate when you see this Con man cuts any tape. The houses schemes you mentioned and posted here are private sector driven and the few with LASG participation are funded from Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria. I challenge you to prove me wrong!!!

Security - You display vans and security gadgets fully provided by the support of private/ corporate bodies using the vehicle of Lagos Security Trust Fund. How much did LASG donate to the trust fund? Haba facts are sacred. Even the Police vans donated by MTN just last week, the Con man was at hand to cut the tape like as if LASG contributed a dime for even the spare tires of any of the vans.

Agriculture - Like seriously , I am surprised someone could post Fashola's picture in an agric mart as an achievement!! I even saw one pix Eko rice!! Please which of you have seen or eaten this Eko rice? Which of you go to this Agric mart Fashola snapped pictures with? How many of these Agric marts are there in the entire Lagos state? How has this Agric mart helped in reducing the prices of food in Lagos state? These are questions sensible pple should ask and not looking and beautiful colored pictures.

Public works - I saw pictures of a beautiful building being inaugurated and so many road construction equipments, but I would still like to ask , If LASG owns all these equipments, then repairing LASG shouldn't be a problem!! At least you can use these guys to embark on regular maintenance of roads and even construction of minor Road works. You should ask yourself why is that pothole at your busstop still there even after one year? Where are these guys being used ? Or are they just for photo propaganda?

Let me stop here for now. I will be willing to engage anyone with sensible comments on a debate free of insults and mudslinging but purely on facts and figures. [/s]

Back to sender.

Thanks not for the worthless crybaby essay. We don't want to partake in your pain and sorrow.. grin grin
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2013
We can do this Fashola thing non stop for days... grin

2 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2013
t-something:
Fashola will read this thread and be happy his being worshiped and continue to scam you guys the more by cutting tape at every gutter completed by someone.
Schools..... How many of such schools that are displayed here are in Lagos? How many of you here who worship Fashola can entrust your kids to such schools? Why don't you show us pictures of schools in use and not the ones they are commissioning? Now the big question how many of this school rehabilitation projects are SOLELY funded by LASG? Please anyone replying should do that with a list so we can verify else quite quoting cos I will ignore you.

Water ..... How come despite all these water projects posted here, 80% of Lagosians still don't have public water? How many of you can be sincere to your God and say you actually use this water projects posted here or anyone at all? OK, they are only used to prove Fashola has provided water. Even at that which and which particular water works is fully funded by LASG, please be careful when listing them cos I have got the list of world bank assisted water projects in Lagos and most of them were commissioned by Fashola in his usual manner.

Skill Acquisition - Aren't you ashamed that you displayed Cosharis Training centre as part of LASG project? Because he called Fashola to commission it and offered a partnership with LASG, now its termed a visionary project from Fashola. Ask how much did Fashola invest there? Name and show us skill acquisition centres solely built by Fashola .

Housing - For you to even enumerate this as Fashola's project shows how ignorant you are of government. I am sure you are one of those kids who ejaculate when you see this Con man cuts any tape. The houses schemes you mentioned and posted here are private sector driven and the few with LASG participation are funded from Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria. I challenge you to prove me wrong!!!

Security - You display vans and security gadgets fully provided by the support of private/ corporate bodies using the vehicle of Lagos Security Trust Fund. How much did LASG donate to the trust fund? Haba facts are sacred. Even the Police vans donated by MTN just last week, the Con man was at hand to cut the tape like as if LASG contributed a dime for even the spare tires of any of the vans.

Agriculture - Like seriously , I am surprised someone could post Fashola's picture in an agric mart as an achievement!! I even saw one pix Eko rice!! Please which of you have seen or eaten this Eko rice? Which of you go to this Agric mart Fashola snapped pictures with? How many of these Agric marts are there in the entire Lagos state? How has this Agric mart helped in reducing the prices of food in Lagos state? These are questions sensible pple should ask and not looking and beautiful colored pictures.

Public works - I saw pictures of a beautiful building being inaugurated and so many road construction equipments, but I would still like to ask , If LASG owns all these equipments, then repairing LASG shouldn't be a problem!! At least you can use these guys to embark on regular maintenance of roads and even construction of minor Road works. You should ask yourself why is that pothole at your busstop still there even after one year? Where are these guys being used ? Or are they just for photo propaganda?

Let me stop here for now. I will be willing to engage anyone with sensible comments on a debate free of insults and mudslinging but purely on facts and figures.
SHOW US ANY STATE THAT IS DOING BETTER. no one said lagos is perfect.

2 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2013

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MafiaMan: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2013
t-something:
[s]Fashola will read this thread and be happy his being worshiped and continue to scam you guys the more by cutting tape at every gutter completed by someone.

Let me stop here for now. I will be willing to engage anyone with sensible comments on a debate free of insults and mudslinging but purely on facts and figures. [/s]

Irrelevant rubbish!

ARE YOU THIS BLIND TO SEE ALL THE PICTURES POSTED ON THIS THREAD? How hard and FOOLISH can some of you haters be? Show us pictures or GTFOH!!

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 9:02am On Sep 15, 2013

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 9:03am On Sep 15, 2013
Mafia Man:

Irrelevant rubbish!

ARE YOU THIS BLIND TO SEE ALL THE PICTURES POSTED ON THIS THREAD? How hard and FOOLISH can some of you haters be? Show us pictures or GTFOH!!

He's not blind, tribalism just won't let him.

His default position is tribalism..

3 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2013

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by naptu2: 9:08am On Sep 15, 2013
Eko Engineering Ventures Limited was set up by the Lagos State Government in the 1970s. It was meant to be an engineering company that would build and maintain automobiles, etc. Years of bad management under successive military regimes brought the company to its knees. The Fashola Administration decided to revamp the company, use it as a centre for its skills acquisition programme and get a private company to manage it. Coscharis was chosen as the private company that will manage it. Eko Engineering Ventures is still owned by the Lagos State Government.

2 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2013
^^^^^

Now you see why Akpabio port hos family to Safe and quiet Lagos instead of his own murder capital state in Akwa Ibom grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by 1wolex85: 9:14am On Sep 15, 2013
chukwudi44: All this talks about Lagos's huge population compared to akwa ibom state's irritates me.Does Fashola feed the people of lagos? Is he the one paying for teir house rent or scool fees.The huge population is a plus for him because it means more tax revenue.
To the dude who claimed the huge population will lead to Fashola building more schools and hospitals ,do you mind telling me what percentage of Lagosians attend public schools or make use of Government hospitals?

The Lagos state public school system is in a very bad state and
Their stsandard far below what is obtained in other states.less than 20% of lagosians attend public schools
What you have just said abt the percentage of lagosians going to public schools shows that you know next to nothing about lagos. When next you visit lagos, try visit a public school, also visit one of the general hospitals and maternity centres. If you dont know about something, just pass, its not a crime.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 9:15am On Sep 15, 2013

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MafiaMan: 9:22am On Sep 15, 2013
plaindealer:

He's not blind, tribalism just won't let him.

His default position is tribalism..

I feel like putting a bullet hole through his head. I know virtually all states in Nigeria. I know all southsouth, southeast, southwest, northeast, north central and northwest - You can't compare Bayelsa for example, a small state with huge allocation from 1999 with Gombe state. Ogbia LGA in Bayelsa state receives more monthly allocation than three northern states! .

Akpabio I know spends an average of 5 to 10 million naira daily on wasteful ventures like various girlfriends he bought houses for in Asokoro - Abuja, there are things I won't even say on this page, that guy is just a pure fraud and criminal, and that's why late De Don(My mentor refused his bribes, when he wanted to appoint him VC at UniUyo.) All the political appointees in Akwa Ibom are living in various hotels paid by state government. They worth hundreds of millions in naira.

AKPABIO is a big fraud, that's why ALL his security details are hired northern mercenaries. HE CAN'T SLEEP IN HIS HOUSE WITHout hordes of security men mounting surveillance 247. What is it to be afraid of, for a governor that did so well?

Akpabio can't spend a week STRETCH in Akwa Ibom!!!

Do you know the number of Mercedes customized, bullet proof SUVs he bought? Do you know the number of BMW SUVs he bought?
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2013
Apart from 80% private sector projects as usual, all I see is a flower thread as if I'm in the gardening section and seeing that the op literally begged people to stop posting pictures of Akpabio's uncommon transformation but found it convenient to post to the minutest detail of what fashole has done within 7 years x more than 30/monthly IGR within a 7 page thread is the height of fraud. I see pictures of cars in shops on this thread and I ask if the Fashola govt is now manufacturing or selling cars now, what's its relevance to this thread. All propaganda!!!! I repeat that Akpabio is a god to Fashole when it comes to dividends of democracy delivered. There is nothing wrong with Akpabio's Family living in Lagos afterall our common patrimony as a nation was used in building Lagos, the international airport, etc. Akpabio's family (like many governors) will live in Lagos Fashola or no Fashole.

The question remains what has Babatunde Fashola done with over 30 billion monthly IGR in Lagos x 6 Years.

2 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by scribble: 9:29am On Sep 15, 2013
software man:

First, you started from a false premise: the cost of recurrent expenditure in Lagos versus the cost of recurrent expenditure in akwa ibom state.
Let me use simple analogy to explain: it is like comparing Libya with a population of 8m and nigeria with a population of 120 million, even if they have comparable resources, anybody that wants to do a comparative analysis of two things should understand that you have to establish clear benchmarks to do your analysis.
So I intend to do my comparison using recurrent and capital generally and then going beyond just roads and cover all areas of government services.
I also intend to provide proof in a subsequent post that akwa ibom has not implemented 30 percent of the infrastructure fashola has implemented in lagos. I will take you from education to health care delivery, to security to transportation, etc.

My first premise is however that the basis of comparison is not even there because no other state in nigeria has to contend with the peculiarity of lagos state and can be compared with Lagos, definitely not akwa ibom.

For example, and please you verify this,
the cost of maintaining health care in Lagos alone we build all the infrastructure in akwa ibom .
The cost of paying teacher s in lagos is more than akwa ibom total commitment for the entire akwa ibom in six months. The cost of maintaining federal roads in Lagos is fourty times the cost of doing same in akwa ibom
This is just recurrent expem

Now since you have provided of roads built by akpabio , let me then assume that you want to proceed from the premise of infrastru

Foreign investors are comparing lagos to countries like ghana and kenya based on population dynamics and investment opportunities.

Yet some drunken SS lads are here comparing AKS to Lagos. The value of land in one street in banana island can buy ewet housing nd all the stolen monies within.

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MafiaMan: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2013
FreeGlobe: [s]Apart from 80% private sector projects as usual, all I see is a flower thread as if I'm in the gardening section and seeing that the op literally begged people to stop posting pictures of Akpabio's uncommon transformation but found it convenient to post to the minutest detail of what fashole has done within 7 years x more than 30/monthly IGR within a 7 page thread is the height of fraud. I see pictures of cars in shops on this thread and I ask if the Fashola govt is now manufacturing or selling cars now, what's its relevance to this thread. All propaganda!!!! I repeat that Akpabio is a god to Fashole when it comes to dividends of democracy delivered. There is nothing wrong with Akpabio's Family living in Lagos afterall our common patrimony as a nation was used in building Lagos, the international airport, etc. Akpabio's family (like many governors) will live in Lagos Fashola or no Fashole.

The question remains what has Babatunde Fashola done with over 30 billion monthly IGR in Lagos x 6 Years.[/s]

JUST like you other ibo bigoted brothers, we aren't expecting anything from you. Can you give us pictures?

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2013
t-something:
Fashola will read this thread and be happy his being worshiped and continue to scam you guys the more by cutting tape at every gutter completed by someone.

Overall if Fashola has performed as you claim, can you sincerely say your life is better?

Has you travel time within Lagos improved?

Have you enjoyed better healthcare services from LASG hospitals and hence quit using private hospitals?

Can you sleep comfortable at night in Lagos feeling secured or can you walk at night on the streets of Lagos feeling safe?

Have you been able to buy food cheaper than before?

Has your business fared better under Fashola's economic policies?

These are questions you should answer between yourself and your God, don't reply me cos it affects only you

Let me stop here for now. I will be willing to engage anyone with sensible comments on a debate free of insults and mudslinging but purely on facts and figures.

Can someone on the Fashola train counter this apt and accurate post.

If this post is not debunked adequately , then shame on all Fashola propagandist here.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by tsomething: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2013
naptu2: Eko Engineering Ventures Limited was set up by the Lagos State Government in the 1970s. It was meant to be an engineering company that would build and maintain automobiles, etc. Years of bad management under successive military regimes brought the company to its knees. The Fashola Administration decided to revamp the company, use it as a centre for its skills acquisition programme and get a private company to manage it. Coscharis was chosen as the private company that will manage it. Eko Engineering Ventures is still owned by the Lagos State Government.

Read the truth here

Therefore, in alignment to its Corporate Social Responsibility drive and in identifying with the Lagos State’s Public Private
Partnership initiative, Coscharis Motors officially took over the Eko Engineering project for Sales and After Sales Services of all
auto brands as well as managing the vocational centre for technical skill acquisition specifically to provide after sales support
for Rapid Response Squad (RRS) fleet of vehicles. “

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/lagos-bold-move-to-tackle-youth-unemployment/120551/
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by tsomething: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2013
naptu2: Eko Engineering Ventures Limited was set up by the Lagos State Government in the 1970s. It was meant to be an engineering company that would build and maintain automobiles, etc. Years of bad management under successive military regimes brought the company to its knees. The Fashola Administration decided to revamp the company, use it as a centre for its skills acquisition programme and get a private company to manage it. Coscharis was chosen as the private company that will manage it. Eko Engineering Ventures is still owned by the Lagos State Government.

Read the truth here

Therefore, in alignment to its Corporate Social Responsibility drive and in identifying with the Lagos State’s Public Private
Partnership initiative, Coscharis Motors officially took over the Eko Engineering project for Sales and After Sales Services of all
auto brands as well as managing the vocational centre for technical skill acquisition specifically to provide after sales support

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/lagos-bold-move-to-tackle-youth-unemployment/120551/
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:35am On Sep 15, 2013
Mafia Man:

I feel like putting a bullet hole through his head. I know virtually all states in Nigeria. I know all southsouth, southeast, southwest, northeast, north central and northwest - You can't compare Bayelsa for example, a small state with huge allocation from 1999 with Gombe state. Ogbia LGA in Bayelsa state receives more monthly allocation than three northern states! .

Akpabio I know spends an average of 5 to 10 million naira daily on wasteful ventures like various girlfriends he bought houses for in Asokoro - Abuja, there are things I won't even say on this page, that guy is just a pure fraud and criminal, and that's why late De Don(My mentor refused his bribes, when he wanted to appoint him VC at UniUyo.) All the political appointees in Akwa Ibom are living in various hotels paid by state government. They worth hundreds of millions in naira.

AKPABIO is a big fraud, that's why ALL his security details are hired northern mercenaries. HE CAN'T SLEEP IN HIS HOUSE WITHout hordes of security men mounting surveillance 247. What is it to be afraid of, for a governor that did so well?

Akpabio can't spend a week STRETCH in Akwa Ibom!!!

Do you know the number of Mercedes customized, bullet proof SUVs he bought? Do you know the number of BMW SUVs he bought?
rants of a lunatic. Every Nigerian governor is security conscious even Fashola, that you are a security detail to Akpabio or so and spilling his activities does not mean its not same for other governors you don't know.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2013
scribble:

Foreign investors are comparing lagos to countries like ghana and kenya based on population dynamics and investment opportunities.

Yet some drunken SS lads are here comparing AKS to Lagos. The value of land in one street in banana island can buy ewet housing nd all the stolen monies within.
This is about Fashole and Akpabio and not what the FG has done in/for Lagos.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 9:37am On Sep 15, 2013
scribble:

Stop this nonsense please, Lagos was already an investors preferred hub in Nigeria way before you were even given birth too.Talk less about the AD,AC and ACN reign in Lagos.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2013
FreeGlobe: Apart from 80% private sector projects as usual, all I see is a flower thread as if I'm in the gardening section and seeing that the op literally begged people to stop posting pictures of Akpabio's uncommon transformation but found it convenient to post to the minutest detail of what fashole has done within 7 years x more than 30/monthly IGR within a 7 page thread is the height of fraud. I see pictures of cars in shops on this thread and I ask if the Fashola govt is now manufacturing or selling cars now, what's its relevance to this thread. All propaganda!!!! I repeat that Akpabio is a god to Fashole when it comes to dividends of democracy delivered. There is nothing wrong with Akpabio's Family living in Lagos afterall our common patrimony as a nation was used in building Lagos, the international airport, etc. Akpabio's family (like many governors) will live in Lagos Fashola or no Fashole.

The question remains what has Babatunde Fashola done with over 30 billion monthly IGR in Lagos x 6 Years.
YADI YADA YADI YAH. With all the pics above you are still contesting? Wow. Objectivity is a bigger problem than i thought
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2013
t-something:

[s]
Read the truth here

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/lagos-bold-move-to-tackle-youth-unemployment/120551/[/s]

Why is the project not in first class akwa ibom or any of your villages? Must it be in Lagos.?

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MafiaMan: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2013
FreeGlobe: [s]
rants of a lunatic. Every Nigerian governor is security conscious even Fashola, that you are a security detail to Akpabio or so and spilling his activities does not mean its not same for other governors you don't know[/s].

WHY are IBOS THE ONLY ONES HATING FASHOLA? As a proper Oshodi Oke man, you won't see me on any thread that is not Lagos or at least other south western states.

Don't you ibos have anything to be PROUD of?

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2013
FreeGlobe:
This is about Fashole and Akpabio and not what the FG has done in/for Lagos.
WHAT has the Fg done in Lagos in the last 20 years. An wholly FG project.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2013
Mafia Man:

JUST like you other ibo bigoted brothers, we aren't expecting anything from you. Can you give us pictures?
Pictures of uncommon transformation? You need to visit Akwa Ibom to feel it or you must be lying to yourself, here is what David Mark the Senate president said after visiting Akwa Ibom referring to Fashola:

Some governors’ (Fashola) claims of achievements are propaganda – Mark

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/07/28/some-governors-claims-of-achievements-are-propaganda-mark/
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by naptu2: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2013
t-something:

Read the truth here

Now can you show me the difference between what I posted and what you posted?
Was Eko Engineering Ventures not set up by the Lagos State Government?

Is it not owned by the Lagos State Government?

Is Coscharis managing it or not?

(There's a similar deal with Samsung to manage the state's technical academy).
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2013
Mafia Man:

WHY are IBOS THE ONLY ONES HATING FASHOLA? As a proper Oshodi Oke man, you won't see me on any thread that is not Lagos or at least other south western states.

Don't you ibos have anything to be PROUD of?

They don't have anything to be proud of? Abi when was the last time any ibo man commissioned anything?

They outsource their pride and future to the SS and clowns like akpabio, this is why are are always quick to throw that con man and a fraud in your face...

SE is a blank beep on the radar, they are dead, their leaders are dead and comatose.

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MafiaMan: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2013
The ibos are now the slaves *spits **
From Sincere9gerian, Chwkudi44, FreeGlobe, Afam4eva, Solomon11, Homesteady, t - something are ALL IBOS!!

[size=27pt]IBOs STOP Being Boyi -Boyi of everybody!!! Be PROUD of yourself and heritage.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by tsomething: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2013
naptu2:

Now can you show me the difference between what I posted and what you posted?
Was Eko Engineering Ventures not set up by the Lagos State Government?

Is it not owned by the Lagos State Government?

Is Coscharis managing it or not?

(There's a similar deal with Samsung to manage the state's technical academy).

The difference is that you stated that LASG "chose" Cosharis whereas its was Cosharis who chose to do the project as its CSR. If you read the post , you will see it was Coscharis that injected 1 Billion into the moribund venture and would use it to train students for LASG at no cost to LASG for 4 years after which they will manage it for some years before returning it to LASG.

Bottom line, No LASG fund nor idea is involved in this!!!
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by fluteman: 9:51am On Sep 15, 2013
plaindealer:

Tinubu remains a great visionary, good administrator and political tactician. Apart from picking the most capable candidate to take his place, he gave his replacement a brilliant template to work with and he's still around blocking off political shots for Fashola to allow him to concentrate on Governing while he carries the big stick and fend off scavengers inside and outside Lagos, he picks credible and competent administrators so the strong performance we are witnessing all over the SW is a no brainner..

While other regions are busy picking their leaders based on tribal sentiments and cash and carry, Tinubu

Tinubu built the first IPP in Nigeria, he initiated BRT and all the great institutions Fashola is using to accomplish his objectives were all actualized by Tinubu, he even resuscitated the Metro Rail 30 years after the FG killed it.

He fought OBJ and OBJ surrendered, Tinubu is one man OBJ don't mention, mess with or say nothing about in Nigeria.

His leadership all over the south west is priceless, wrestling away an entire region from any ruling party power corrupt Africa is not a walk in the park

Ibo people dislike him not because of any stolen money or any of the rubbish they spew, like everything under the sun to them, it's tribalism and petty jealousy, they wish they have their own Tinubu to deliver them from bondage and the fact that he punks their GEJ around all the time drives them mad too..

So on point....... very intelligent you are

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) / Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose / "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.