Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox (12498 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
The sad thing is that nobody was born gay..i want every gay here to truthfully tell us how they became gay..most times it is frm one uncle, boarding school hostel, or peer/official pressure frm a boss.. None was born gay..so if you are so serious to be christains, kindly share with the house how you became one.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
Yooguyz: @hezron, masonkz,
guys am back. Seems like i missed a lot around here.
yeah,you did.welcome back.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
The year was 1966 and they were wearing their
wedding bands
She was black and he was white and some people
didn’t understand
The judge said that’s not legal, the preacher
called it a sin
But they couldn’t stop them cause he loved her
and she loved him
CHORUS
Don’t tell me who to love, don’t tell me who to kiss
Don’t tell me that there’s something wrong
because I feel like this
I know what’s in my heart, that should be enough
Don’t tell me, don’t tell me no, don’t tell me who
to love
VERSE TWO
Maybe you’re in love today and you’ve been
making wedding plans
But there is someone in your way shouting things
cause they don’t understand
The judge says that’s not legal, the preacher calls
it a sin
Oh you just remember they were wrong before
and they’re wrong again
REPEAT CHORUS

Now there always will be hatred and voices that
condemn
Oh but I believe that true love is gonna make it in
the end

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
masonkz:

My sunday went fine, thanks. Good to know you had a nice time in church.
seems like a 'lot' took place when i was offline.
Why is it that the first thing people associate homosexuality with is sex?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
Lilaex:

Id!ot if u be gay(gay) ans no day her day village headmaster(prof my yansh) and make u mind ur sef u day open mouth(gutter) day insult christianity b/cz ther is nrtn lky gay related to it from the beginning... comprendo AsssHole.d!ck suckin gay...
do you mind not using crude words here.Please.This is the religion section.I'll appreciate if you air your views without blunt and sharp words.thank you.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: gay christians. grin grin grin grin grin
look at this one :-/ muslims are so so worse. Go to kano.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Lilaex: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
sbaks:
why the use of disgusting words like this? Are you a Christian at all?
This man needs a christ inspired counselling and not this trash you saying. I mean no insults but please lets change our mentality.

Owkay k. I ear but am pizd OFF!!!
Don't blame me I hav a lil tempr prob..
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
I used to wear a bracelet asking “What Would
Jesus Do?”
All my faith and my promises quickly fade from
view.
I tried to do my best, but what I did was never
enough.
Then, I asked the question, “Who would Jesus
love?”
Would He only love the ones who look the same as
me?
Would He only offer hope if He saw similarity?
Would He leave the others waiting like a stranger
at the gate?
Would He discriminate?
Tell me, who would Jesus love?
Now, I can build a bridge that can reach from me
to you.
Or, I can build a wall instead if I don’t like the
view.
‘Cause I make the decision on how to follow
through.
I don’t need a bracelet to know what He would do.
Would He only love the ones who look the same as
me?
Would He only offer hope if He saw similarity?
Would He leave the others waiting like a stranger
at the gate?
Would He discriminate?
There is no Jew or Greek. There is no slave or free,
No male or female. He treats us equally.
Do we only love the ones who look the same as
me?
Do we only offer hope if He saw similarity?
Do we leave the others waiting like a stranger at
the gate?
Do we discriminate?
Who would Jesus love?

2 Likes

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
joel lala: The sad thing is that nobody was born gay..i want every gay here to truthfully tell us how they became gay..most times it is frm one uncle, boarding school hostel, or peer/official pressure frm a boss.. None was born gay..so if you are so serious to be christains, kindly share with the house how you became one.

All I can do is just "lol" at this post.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Lilaex: 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
Judas2013:

I don't think your comment or attitude shows you are better that a gay person.

Downt insult me plz cry
Judas2013:

I don't think your comment or attitude shows you are better that a gay person.

Downt insult me plz
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2013
When they said I was a sinner, I was struggling
with my youth. And, with the hope that God could
change me, I believed it was the truth.
I spent my whole life trying to be what they said I
should. On the inside I was dying, because I never
really could.
God knows I tried. God knows all the pain I kept
inside. He’s seen every tear I ever cried. God
knows I tried.
I was so good at pretending, just like an actor on
the stage. In the end, nobody knew me, only the
roles that I portrayed.
I would rather have you hate me knowing who I
really am than to try and make you love me being
something that I can’t.
knows I tried.
And, after all these years of living, I’ve begun to
understand. I can try to be like someone else, but
it won’t change (no it won’t change, no it won’t
change) who I am.
knows I tried.

2 Likes

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Warning:This thread is not about Yooguyz.So I'll appreciate if we all stop the derailing questions.Its a Chatbox for Gay Christians and their straight allies.Please if you don't fall into this category.Please don't attack anyone.You're free to observe and Ask Questions pertaining to Homosexuality and Religion.Please let's be focused here.Thanks.

you created a thread like this and you didnt think it would be derailed?..unbelievable
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
Yooguyz:
seems like a 'lot' took place when i was offline.
Why is it that the first thing people associate homosexuality with is sex?

A lot did take place, and I'm not about to go into details lest I get banned for 20 years grin

To your question, baffles me too.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
Lilaex:

Downt insult me plz cry

Downt insult me plz
u don't want to be insulted and you hurled insult at someone else.who's the better christian.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
Lilaex:

Holiness is obeying Gods word.. And disobeying Him and comin out wit ur STUP!D reasons.. Nonsense
could you please do yourself the favour of unfollowing this thread? Thank you!
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
joel lala:

you created a thread like this and you didnt think it would be derailed?..unbelievable
Hello Mr,its like you've programmed your brain to assume only Hezron post gay topics.please go back and check the poster.we fought the thread from being bullied and derailed.

Thank you Seun,Mukina.Thanks a lot for your efforts.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Lilaex: 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
Apologize no more harsh wrdz... But it not a promise doh i will try..
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
masonkz:

A lot did take place, and I'm not about to go into details lest I get banned for 20 years grin

To your question, baffles me too.
lol.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Lilaex: 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
But the bible say gays are not welkumd Xo aw do u intend to convince God dat u we're obeyin His word
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
joel lala: The sad thing is that nobody was born gay..i want every gay here to truthfully tell us how they became gay..most times it is frm one uncle, boarding school hostel, or peer/official pressure frm a boss.. None was born gay..so if you are so serious to be christains, kindly share with the house how you became one.
wow, dis is quite hilarious. All I can say is I was nevr molested nor heartbroken by a male, iv been dis way b4 I could even define the word "homosexual" wink
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Lilaex: 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
Lilaex: But the bible say gays are not welkumd Xo aw do u intend to convince God dat u we're obeyin His word

Seriously I need an answer..!
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
People dont have to learn, it comes naturally or were you born righteous? Were you thought how to sin? That is why 'except a man is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of GOD'
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2013
@Hezron,
how now? How has your day been?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2013
carr101: wow, dis is quite hilarious. All I can say is I was nevr molested nor heartbroken by a male, iv been dis way b4 I could even define the word "homosexual" wink

Madam, erm...how far naw, them don release you from cage ni? Abi you pay bribe? grin
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
Yooguyz: @Hezron,
how now? How has your day been?
its been fine.I had some reading to do.got exams in two weeks.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ignorance is very terrible

[b]where do most of you get the impression that all gays had boarding school experience ,peer pressure.You don't judge based on your assumptions.You make use of the known fact.

First of,probably only 2% of the gay populace went to all boyz/girlz school.how do you classify the rest.let me give u an insight of how people tend to be gay.

Hezron Lorraine: Let's also see how some people become gay:

1.)There are those born with full homosexual
desires.they discover at a very tender age,though
they may have no idea what it means until later in
life.these types have mostly never known
heterosexual feelings and have always responded to
same-sex attractions.

2.)There are those who find out after years of
already being straight,they've always liked the
opposite sex,later on they discover their desires
moving towards the same-sex,they respond so well
to this new attraction and find themselves incapable
of going back to the opposite sex.

3.)There are those even while having feelings for the
opposite sex,when faced with homosexual
advances,they discover they can't withdraw or find
any urge to withdraw.

4.)There are those who are bisexual,they are
capable of responding to attractions from both sex.

5.)Some have to be abused s.exually.after this
intimate torture,they slowly get hooked in
homosexuality and end up enjoying it.

6.)There's any category,these ones are very
straight,they tend to enjoy homosexual
intimacy.they hardly and rarely feel any emotional
feeling towards the same sex
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2013
masonkz:

Madam, erm...how far naw, them don release you from cage ni? Abi you pay bribe? grin
LOL guess dey found out the ban was ridiculous grin
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Mintayo(m): 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
It is one thing to be a christain and it is another thing to be a gay!
Being a christain and being a gay are two different things...except we want to decieve ourselves!
It is one thing to admit to being a gay without seeing oneself as a christain and another thing to be a gay and then tried and hide under christainity or uses christainity to back it up!
Please don't let us decieve ourselves!
Lets look at the life of Jesus,our perfect example,the author and finisher of our faith...yes He embraced all sinners but He NEVER encouraged them to continue in their sin,(which is being done on this thread)NO?
Again,being a christain and being a gay are two different things...let us embrace Jesus,let us live His life-Jesus was never a gay,he was never a mastu.bato.r,he never commit adultery nor fornication neither did any of His apostles!
Let us check our ways,we should not find excuses for our sin or weaknesses.
2 Tim 2:19...kJV.
Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure,having this seal,The Lord knoweth them that are His. And,let everyone that nameth the name of Christ depart from INIQUITY.

May God help us.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Mynd44: 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hey people, If anyone comes to break any nairaland rule here, please don't hesitate to use the "report to moderator" feature.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
Mynd_44: Hey people, If anyone comes to break any nairaland rule here, please don't hesitate to use the "report to moderator" feature.
I've learnt to make use of that a lot.Once I warn them first,they don't listen.I report them for justice.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Mynd44: 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I've learnt to make use of that a lot.Once I warn them first,they don't listen.I report them for justice.
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Jesus Is More Than God, He Is Jehovah / RCCG Launches Clean The Waste by RCCG Sanitation Team / Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.