Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox (12501 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hettymoore:
No statement on nl has hurt me the way those words did. I shed a tear wen I saw it,I just wished I wasn't gay the pain and hate is unbearable. I feel worthless
same here, hetty, i felt pain when i read that... I cant go back to feeling depressed. My God it hurts a great deal, u guys are my strength, so pls hetty, u n masonkz shld stop this pls... I beg of u
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ipso Loquita:

C'mon Mas, dont be like this. You actually let them get to you? Mehn, what happened?

Nah, no one got to me. I just felt more for the numerous gay people in the church trying every way they can to belong to where they aren't accepted. Ushers, Choristers, Pastors, Cell/unit leaders. I felt more for them cos despite it all, the same church members they laugh with, will certainly look down, curse, insult and even beat them once they get to know who they are, and for something that is no fault of theirs. Those emotions I talked about were for them.

My life is filled with too much happiness for me to let that get to me.

Those days of depression are gone, and I'm not about to revisit them.

wink
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Mintayo(m): 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
Judas2013:

sex for me is simply a method to get high naturally. Sex is a practice that releases endorphins, that expands our brain and releases natural opiates that can relieve pain in the body. I’ve discovered that if you have one long orgasm a day, your whole life will change — your creativity, your career, your magnetism, your ability to handle crisis, your finances. Sex is the shortest and best way to access your naturally high state of being.

sex also means seeing the divine in your partner and your partner seeing the divine in you, the same consciousness of namasté in yoga. If you can approach sex in that way, miracles take place.

Any book that says sex of any form is a sin is only trying to limit the creativities of humans.

hmmm...not surprised looking at where that is coming from...
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
Please feel free to report Mintayo for derailing this thread and trying to provoke others. Fools that behave in such manner should be banned or at least warned.

Bye.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ipso Loquita:
same here, hetty, i felt pain when i read that... I cant go back to feeling depressed. My God it hurts a great deal, u guys are my strength, so pls hetty, u n masonkz shld stop this pls... I beg of u
Tnx a lot,I feel a little bit light ryt now knowing I'm not alone
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
nnofaith: keep your head up lad!. everything is gona be alright.
I hope so,thank u
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2013
9jadelta:
how are you so sure you will make heaven when god is fully against people like you?
no insults but this question looks silly to me. Do you know you can chase some one away from GOD through a question like this? Even in the new testament people who wanted attention from CHRIST almost would have been discouraged because of the crowds around JESUS e.g. Blind bartimaeus. GOD is not against you @ yooguyz he only doesnt like your sins hence you have to pray. And dont be discouraged. We cannot be righteous on our own as our righteousness is like a filthy rag before GOD. JESUS CHRIST is our righteousness hence remove JESUS out of our lives, we are something else.

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
9jadelta: wow, sorry let me ask a very personal question. do you guy have sex? or u just avoid that part with her? u can ignore that if u don't want to answer
and don't u think she deserves to know who u really are before going to the alter?

how are you so sure you will make heaven when god is fully against people like you? even or fellow Christian s can't stand people like you.

do you really think you ever gonna get an answer to that question?
fellow christians can't stand people like me, does mean Jesus can't stand me. When he was alive, he didn't discriminate against anybody, he welcomed them. Remember the samaritan woman at the well? He didn't overlook the fact that she was a woman(inferior, given the predujuices of his time) and preached to her. He loves me and accepts me and thats what matters.
And yes am heaven bound and am sure because
"follow peace with all men, and HOLINESS without which no man shall see the lord"
hebrews 12:14

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
Many guys have indulged in this nonsence (mostly while growing up). Im a guy i should know. Lets be frank with ourselves out of 10 guys lets say 8-9 have indulged in this in one way or the other. Its just that some (may be few) rather went indepthly into it. Some due to this went to CHRIST who saved them (though they may be tempted once in a while to do it. We all need GOD mercies so we need to still keep praying) some give up and come out as 'gays' and some go into serious chasing of girls (which may rather be worse just like adding petrol to fire). The bible says 'pray without ceasing'. GOD knows you will pass through this persecution. (Remember CHRIST passed through his own so you have to pass through your own may be this one in this case) @Op you said you have been praying, well you still have to keep praying and begging him for mercy. He is faithful and good. He will answer you. But as far as you are in this world, you have to keep struggling. @yooguyz you are unique but keep praying you need CHRIST you know as you cant do it alone. 'Pray without ceasing' he will deliver you and make sure you share the testimony at least here on Nairaland. GOD bless :-)

3 Likes

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
sadeiyare:

We are all born into sin and it is also not a choice, but we can choose to be born-again and even at that like the corithains we can remain carnal believers or choose to be spiritual.
have you ever been in a situation where you are attracted to men?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
Mintayo:
hmmm...not surprised looking at where that is coming from...
hahahaha 'abi o'!
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
aManFromMars: Yooguyz, I'm happy for you. No kidding..

And to the sanctimonious assholes that have chosen to derail the thread, can you just leave and go back to your thread?

Last I checked, every Christian has a right to define their Christianity. That's why it's a personal race, lol.

So move on. You are not the Christ.
thanks, i appreciate honestly. Thats the nicest words i have heard from you.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hettymoore:

Yooguyz if u are planning to get married please stick to ur wife since you are bi,there is no excuse for adultery. If u knw u can't be faithful then don't get married.
I would even say u get something else to do because if your members ever find out u are gay they are not going to understand that you were called,and it will bring shame to the church and your church will lose its members o.
They say when u are in a place u live by their laws, the reason u can't come out in nigeria is cos of the law doesn't accept u but u can abroad because their law accepts u. My point is the church is guided by the law of the holy book and that clearly doesn't accept u, u can serve God if you want but becoming a pastor to me can't work except u are open abt ur sexuality
am not sexually active, twas a one time thing and after that i noticed my biological clock ticks the other way round and am highly closeted in real life, thats why i refused to adopt the label "gay". But am contemplating on if i should tell her about

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
Yooguyz:
am not sexually active, twas a one time thing and after that i noticed my biological clock ticks the other way round and am highly closeted in real life, thats why i refused to adopt the label "gay". But am contemplating on if i should tell her about
'abeg' sir! Just pray 'o'! If GOD has told you she's your wife marry her. You can tell her of your past gay life sha but make sure you consult GOD first 'o'! Before going ahead to tell her. So that when she starts noticing in marriage, there will be no problem. Pray 'sha o' before you tell her because some girls 'sha' are immature. They can go ahead and start talking. Mtscheew Smh. GOD help you sir! IJCMN. AMEN
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
masonkz: How was Church y'all? As for me, I had my private time at home. Hehe.

Meanwhile, if anyone knows a good Church in Lagos that has a great choir, and I mean GREAT, do let me know. I'd like to visit. Nowadays, that's the only thing I fancy in church. I love good voices in harmony.
church for me was superb. Systems functioned well, attendance was encouraging. Btw how did u enjoy the sunday?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
sbaks:
'abeg' sir! Just pray 'o'! If GOD has told you she's your wife marry her. You can tell her of your past gay life sha but make sure you consult GOD first 'o'! Before going ahead to tell her.
k
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
Yooguyz:
k
i modified or better still added some things so go through again because it has been modified by me. GOD bless you sir IJCMN. AMEN
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Lilaex: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2013
Yooguyz:
what is your understanding of the word "gay"? I have to ask to avoid any misconception that may arise from my answer.

Id!ot if u be gay(gay) ans no day her day village headmaster(prof my yansh) and make u mind ur sef u day open mouth(gutter) day insult christianity b/cz ther is nrtn lky gay related to it from the beginning... comprendo AsssHole.d!ck suckin gay...
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2013
@hezron, masonkz,
guys am back. Seems like i missed a lot around here.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Judas2013: 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
Yooguyz:
have you ever been in a situation where you are attracted to men?

No
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
Lilaex:

Id!ot if u be gay(gay) ans no day her day village headmaster(prof my yansh) and make u mind ur sef u day open mouth(gutter) day insult christianity b/cz ther is nrtn lky gay related to it from the beginning... comprendo AsssHole.d!ck suckin gay...
why the use of disgusting words like this? Are you a Christian at all?
This man needs a christ inspired counselling and not this trash you saying. I mean no insults but please lets change our mentality.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hettymoore:
U still don't get my point, my life is based on mathew mark luke and st john which talks about the life and journey of christ. If you can quote a part from dere that condemns my sexuality then we can talk,if not then let jesus be my judge. I honestly don't pay attention to any other part of the bible,that's why I don't identify as a christian but a follower of christ. And I will follow him the best way I can,if my earthly mother can accept me with my homosexuality then I believe its not a problem for God.

if u live on the books of mathew,mark,luke and john only then take your bible and a razor blade then cut only those books out and see if you will still have a complete bible to hold.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
@judas2013,
are you are christian and are you gay?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
joel lala:

if u live on the books of mathew,mark,luke and john only then take your bible and a razor blade then cut only those books out and see if you will still have a complete bible to hold.

Who put together that "complete" bible?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
Yooguyz:
church for me was superb. Systems functioned well, attendance was encouraging. Btw how did u enjoy the sunday?

My sunday went fine, thanks. Good to know you had a nice time in church.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
@joel lala,
sir, are you gay/attracted to men? Do you have any questions to ask about homosexuality with respect to the christian faith?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2013
joel lala:

I don't need the complete book smiley
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Lilaex: 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
Yooguyz:
fellow christians can't stand people like me, does mean Jesus can't stand me. When he was alive, he didn't discriminate against anybody, he welcomed them. Remember the samaritan woman at the well? He didn't overlook the fact that she was a woman(inferior, given the predujuices of his time) and preached to her. He loves me and accepts me and thats what matters.
And yes am heaven bound and am sure because
"follow peace with all men, and HOLINESS without which no man shall see the lord"
hebrews 12:14

Holiness is obeying Gods word.. And disobeying Him and comin out wit ur STUP!D reasons.. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor / Lust Inspired Requests By Pastor Adeboye / THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.