Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! (12170 Views)

Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! / 3 Simple Ways To Impress Women And Get Them To Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
NL member: ]
Whiteknight?
So because I am not berating women and making absurd generalizations about them that means I am playing the white knight and denying the obvious?
That is rich.

Absurd generalisations?

I am sure you spend quite a lot on purchasing soap since you don't know much about women apart from the shyt they tell you and gulp. grin
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by DExplorer1: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

I can't stand fucktards like him that want to debate about women, when they know jackshit about women or are mugus to women.
I think the "real men" would keep learning. . .maybe after some experiences, those words would make sense.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
@sagamite: picture of diploma on profile. I dare you, I triple dare you to name drop your high school not even university.

Stop running your mouth, I'm not the skanky-vapid-tricks with daddy issues you go for.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by DExplorer1: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
sholypopz: @sagamite: picture of diploma on profile. I dare you, I triple dare you to name drop your high school not even university.

Stop running your mouth, I'm not the skanky-vapid-tricks with daddy issues you go for.
Young lady, stay on the topic, you make a lot of noise.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
sholypopz: @sagamite: picture of diploma on profile. I dare you, I triple dare you to name drop your high school not even university.

That is not picture of a diploma, that is picture of a folder or something. grin

Do you even know what a picture of a certificate looks like? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

That is not picture of a diploma, that is picture of a folder or something. grin

Do you even know what a picture of a certificate looks like? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are you sure you HV seen the four walls of a university before?

That's the folder my diploma comes in, we are not on the same level.

I'm out of this thread, just keep spying on my profile like you always do for updates grin grin grin
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by 50calibre(m): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2013

God! This girl you attack & attack relentlessly, are you sure you aren't violent?

Anyways I saw your last post before the ***** mod hid it.

You said you didn't disagree with the OP, so I ask you now, do you agree with what he said?
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
@OP
you aren't lying
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
sholypopz:
Are you sure you HV seen the four walls of a university before?

That's the folder my diploma comes in, we are not on the same level.

I'm out of this thread, just keep spying on my profile like you always do for updates grin grin grin

Okay, let me show you my "diploma" too. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I like hoodrat evidence. cheesy

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by WackyJ1(m): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
Damn hell i am so late!!

The gang is all here

Funny last time it was just sagamite and 2sexy agreeing and putting points down, now D-Explorer is also here

I think Nl member is a lady by the way, she posts like one and it even reflects in the way that she counters sagamite's posts or atleast tries to show that the so called "generalizations" are applicable to just women

D-explorer and sagamite please ignore sholypopz, you'all know what her issue is, continue dropping your stuffs here,
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

Okay, let me show you my "diploma" too. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I like hoodrat evidence. cheesy

LMAO! You are so lame! grin grin Who asked you to copy a random image from Google??

Look @ evidence on profile. Btw I dare you to name drop your high school not even college if you have the balls. grin grin

Silly fvcktard, making fun of other Nairalanders education when he went to Rice and Beans high school, mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:
majority of fine young girls are not very keen on men that are understanding, tolerant and who respects for her opinion. They like dominant men. It is when they get older (i.e. lose or start losing some of their looks) that those traits become important. A guy that is a bit of a prick is what majority want when they are young, fine and at their peak.

Am persuaded.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
NL member:

grin lol @bold
The thing is, many women don't want a needy guy that acts all clingy and emotional. They want a man with strength of mind and body, they want to be the emotional ones in the relationship while the guy plays the role of pillar of support. Not all women want this though, just the greater percrntage of them and this is largely due to societal conditioning that women are supposed to depend on men and men are meant to protect women.
But I digress.
The fact that women want strong and dependable men does not mean they want a guy that treats them like dirt or beats/slaps them, they just want to know that their boyfriends possess the typical masculine traits of strong, brave etc. They don't want men that aren't patient with them and they don't want to be physically abused smiley
They appreciate loving acts like understanding, tolerance and respect for her opinion. What they do not desire is effeminate behaviour in their men.

U cudnt hav put it beta.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by DExplorer1: 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
WackyJ1: Damn hell i am so late!!

The gang is all here

Funny last time it was just sagamite and 2sexy agreeing and putting points down, now D-Explorer is also here

I think Nl member is a lady by the way, she posts like one and it even reflects in the way that she counters sagamite's posts or atleast tries to show that the so called "generalizations" are applicable to just women

D-explorer and sagamite please ignore sholypopz, you'all know what her issue is, continue dropping your stuffs here,
Gang? LOL
Sometimes i reply to affirm someone's folly and sometimes to make them feel good but tonight, i did the former smiley
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
sholypopz:

LMAO! You are so lame! grin grin Who asked you to copy a random image from Google??

Look @ evidence on profile. Btw I dare you to name drop your high school not even college if you have the balls. grin grin

Silly fvcktard, making fun of other Nairalanders education when he went to Rice and Beans high school, mtcheew.

Photoshop is a divine tool, innit? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Name your real Community College. grin

As I told you, even the Vanderbilt you are photoshopping on is below my sphere. Take that to the bank, you go get interest. grin
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
Did a confirmed, proven, unadulterated 1diot called Dull-EXplorer mention the word, "folly"??

How can anyone be this stup1d??
It's impossible that anything in our universe can really be this stup1d. Stup1d beyond nature, stup1d to the power of infinity.
Mega-meta-stup1dity!
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

Photoshop is a divine tool, innit? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Name your real Community College. grin

As I told you, even the Vanderbilt you are photoshopping on is below my sphere. Take that to the bank, you go get interest. grin
LoL, photoshop??!! hahahahahaha grin grin grin

Next time shut your mouth or I'll put you in your place. Ogbomoso grammar school has no place talking to my kind, alright??

Keep dodging the question, m0ron.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
sholypopz:
LoL, photoshop??!! hahahahahaha grin grin grin

Next time shut your mouth or I'll put you in your place. Ogbomoso grammar school has no place talking to my kind, alright??

Keep dodging the question, m0ron.

Don't let me name my schools o. Fear go catch you straight away. angry

Inferiority complex go finish you. grin

Unlike you, I did not attend a hoodrat Community College. cool

I am being nice and trying not to destroy your confidence. Take it as my good side. wink
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by 50calibre(m): 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
Loool Sagamite & Shollypopz aka Wu Zaitan very funny!!

Sagamite has got to go down as one of the most notorious villains I've seen on NL, there is no single thread I've seen him in, without him being engaged in a war or words with one ore more people.

Iv had encounters with almost, if not all the the villains on NL but sagamite is different, anywhere he goes, trouble follows.

Shollypopz is one of the notorious female villains on NL as well & that's how I noticed her but I think she is tameable.

Her using the name Wu Zaitan on her other ID, says a lot.

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by DExplorer1: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
sholypopz: Did a confirmed, proven, unadulterated 1diot called Dull-EXplorer mention the word, "folly"??

How can anyone be this stup1d??
It's impossible that anything in our universe can really be this stup1d. Stup1d beyond nature, stup1d to the power of infinity.
Mega-meta-stup1dity!
Hahahahaha. . .you edited your post just to get my attention? LOL. Ok girl, keep typing Dull-EXplorer if it makes you wet. LOL
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

Don't let me name my schools o. Fear go catch you straight away. angry

Inferiority complex go finish you. grin

Unlike you, I did not attend a hoodrat Community College. cool

I am being nice and trying not to destroy your confidence. Take it as my good side. wink
*sigh*

We believe you Sagamite, we really do. undecided
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
sholypopz:
*sigh*

We believe you Sagamite, we really do. undecided

Just pipe down if you don't want me to oppress you with your Fisk diploma. wink

Awa ti she kona! (I am ahead of the curve). cool
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

A decent student would just go to Vanderbilt. grin

I don't think Vanderbilt would have ever accepted you. Even Fisk was above your level despite their quality. grin

I am trying not to oppress you but you are really pushing your luck. cool
Fisk/Vanderbilt cool cool

Name yours or just shut it! cool

50 calibre: It's Wu Zetian! Did you skip history classes in high/elementary school?? Haba!

And pls someone should tell that dullard with double digit IQ not to quote me.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lol, romance section never carry last, always on the trending topicsgrin

But the threadstarter is very correctsmiley

Sagamite is a good analyst on this topic
D-Explorer, I am amazed to see you agree with the threadstarter...I used to think u are CFCFansmiley

You guys should try and ignore some posters cos they derive pleasure in using swear words on peoplegrin

Intelligent convo...fire on guysgrin

Don't listen to what people say, pay attention and believe what they dosmiley

Most times, what women profess that they want and like are different from what they do, reason men are beginning to doubt their words and no longer take them serious.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by 50calibre(m): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
D-Explorer:

Hahahahaha. . .you edited your post just to get my attention? LOL. Ok girl, keep typing Dull-EXplorer if it makes you wet. LOL

I'm sure it makes her wet, or isn't it shollypopz?
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
50calibre: Loool Sagamite & Shollypopz aka Wu Zaitan very funny!!

Sagamite has got to go down as one of the most notorious villains folk hero I've seen on NL, there is no single thread I've seen him in, without him being engaged in a war or words with one ore more people.

Iv had encounters with almost, if not all the the villains on NL but sagamite is different, anywhere he goes, trouble follows.

Shollypopz is one of the notorious female villains on NL as well & that's how I noticed her but I think she is tameable.

Her using the name Wu Zaitan on her other ID, says a lot.

A folk hero that has cut down many fucktards with his S/words of Intelligence and which many of the bitter fucktards follow around but he hardly even remembers them, or the pummeling he gave them, most times when they come to attack him. grin
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
50calibre:

I'm sure it makes her wet, or isn't it shollypopz?
Do you want to die?!

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
sholypopz:
Fisk/Vanderbilt cool

50 calibre: It's Wu Zetian! Did you skip history classes in high/elementary school?? Haba!

A decent student would just go to Vanderbilt. grin

I don't think Vanderbilt would have ever accepted you. Even Fisk was above your level despite their quality. grin

I am trying not to oppress you but you are really pushing your luck. cool
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by 50calibre(m): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
sholypopz:
Fisk/Vanderbilt cool

Lol maybe I didn't, you tell me.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

Just pipe down if you don't want me to oppress you with your Fisk diploma. wink

Awa ti she kona! (I am ahead of the curve). cool
Don't let the issue of the school u attended derail ur attention. It doesn't matter where u started but where u will end up.

At least most people leading others today started from the poorest places...sometimes makes me wonder if one shud send his kids to poor schools cos most kids that attend rich schools end up poor scholars or terrorists.

School plays little or no role...the key is your vision, dream, drive and family background. If u have that intelligent background, even if u school in a desert school...u will still end up the best.

Go and check jamb best candidates from 80s to 2004 when jamb was jamb...they are always from remote public schools. U hardly see students from private schools.

Now, the attackgringrin
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
DailyNews: Don't let the issue of the school u attended derail ur attention. It doesn't matter where u started but where u will end up.

At least most people leading others today started from the poorest places...sometimes makes me wonder if one shud send his kids to poor schools cos most kids that attend rich schools end up poor scholars or terrorists.

School plays little or no role...the key is your vision, dream, drive and family background. If u have that intelligent background, even if u school in a desert school...u will still end up the best.

Go and check jamb best candidates from 80s to 2004 when jamb was jamb...they are always from remote public schools. U hardly see students from private schools.

Now, the attackgringrin

Well said. grin

But I would not let anyone photoshopping Vanderbilt certificate to come and disrespect my educational background. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? / See The Nood Photoshoot Of A Lady That Has Set The Internet Ablaze (explicit) / Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.