Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever (36774 Views)

If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass / WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) / Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Abagworo(m): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
jp philips:

This nonsense you are typing here will be decided in the court, your amaechi paid 600,000naira for cluster shops on eneka road, 300,000naira for single shops, on the same road, 6million naira for a gas station with 6 underground tanks,all properties were valued by govt valuers, i will put you to shame when we get judgement in court.
do you know how many billions he did that road with and claimed 60% went to compensation? who did he compensate? ghost?

I see. You are part of those people instigating Eneka people to go to court which lead to the stoppage of that road for 3 years. Let me make it clear to you that an agreement has been reached with Atali, Alimgbu, Rumuokwurusi and Eneka people with regards to that road where it affects either ancestral Obiri or ancestral Oro and not those indiscriminate buildings on government land. That the Government was kind enough to compensate you for building illegally on Government land is commendable. Every Nigerian knows that you have to give 30m clearance before erecting any structure on the highway, unless the structure was there before the construction of the road.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by biafranqueen: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The best thing that'll happen to Nigeria is if oil stops flowing. We need to stop the flow of oil so that we can regain our senses. We'r too too dependent on oil to think RIGHT. If the oil stops flowing, even if its just for few years or even permanently, our sense will return. People will learn that you cannot earn pay without working. The politicians will have no free money to steal. ASUU will know that if they dont work, no pay. ASUU may even cease to exist with inevitable commercialization and autonomy of higher institutions. Niger delta militants will have nothing to militate over. We will be forced to adopt true federalism and resource control. The governors of Borno and Yobe will know that if they dont stop Boko Haram by any means possible, in the few months time even they will be on long queues to receive bread from United Nations, because no more free lunch from Abuja. Nobody will tell the NASS to close one shop and cut their crazy allowances. The president or prime minister will be forced to trim down the very large cabinet. Some state and local govts will be forced to merge. Those looking for mega and easy cash will look away from politics and maybe flock to entertainment or sports. Youths and college graduates will begin to look for SKILLS and not paper certificates. Some universities will close shop because of lack of students.

After these reorganizations, then Nigeria (if we still remain united) will see real development like Rwanda. Then people will eat from their sweat. Govt will live on the wealth, sweat and success of the citizens. A govt that depends on taxes from the success and wealth of the people will be more responsible and alive to its duties. But for now, Nigeria is addicted to oil and its condition cannot be different from that of a chronic drug addict
so you can make this kind of sense shocked
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 5:57am On Sep 26, 2013
Symphony007: post a picture of a single healthcare center of the quality numbering 150 of in 36 states of nigeria and the FCT, including that free government dental clinic.

Amaechi's traditional healing home aka health centers are numbered 105 not 150, most of them are virtually empty after all the money spent.
I will post the pictures of the one I visited, no ECG, no fribulator and someone calls it health center. mtcheww
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 6:06am On Sep 26, 2013
Abagworo:

I see. You are part of those people instigating Eneka people to go to court which lead to the stoppage of that road for 3 years. Let me make it clear to you that an agreement has been reached with Atali, Alimgbu, Rumuokwurusi and Eneka people with regards to that road where it affects either ancestral Obiri or ancestral Oro and not those indiscriminate buildings on government land. That the Government was kind enough to compensate you for building illegally on Government land is commendable. Every Nigerian knows that you have to give 30m clearance before erecting any structure on the highway, unless the structure was there before the construction of the road.

that is not up to you to decide, however, Amaechi said 60% of the billions spent so far went to compensation and here you are admitting that the meager he paid was a favor.
@300, 000 per structure, where did the billions go to??
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by phantom(m): 7:50am On Sep 26, 2013
jp philips, your man built the only flyover to collapse in PH and you have the b.alls to call out amaechi.funny . you must be either tripping , deranged or both.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by maimalari: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2013
jp philips:

people like you deserve to be hung upside down on a stake, while 1 million kids urinate on your fore head.

pH to owerri done by amaechi are you insane?
East west road done by Amaechi, do you come from a lineage of mad people?, PH- Aba road has been existing since 1991, how is it amaechi's making?

people like you are the reason Amaechi is misbehaving, google Nairaland and see threads where people are begging amaechi to go and work, i dont blame you waterside brought ups because you guys have no shame and inkling what a wealthy city should look like.

and where is Amaechi giving you 18hrs power, do you live inside the Govt house?

to us, portharcourt is a village, thanks to Amaechi's wickedness, yet you sing his false praise shame on you.

my front bumper is lying on woji road close to the railway courtesy of the WW2 trench on Amechi's road, may Amadioha strike you blind for not seeing the pains Amaechi is causing the Rivers people.

The portharcourt-owerri road is a federal road being done by the rivers state govt and it is complete with walkways and streetlighting. East-west road and aba-phc road is being done by the federal govt and its a death trap at the moment especially phc-obigbo.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Spiff20(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2013
I don't know the psychiatric hospital jp philips escape from nd got a phone 2 start posting shitty stuffs, can sum1 pls send him back to the one at rumuigbo. No man in his right senses will call a health centre shrine so all ma ph peepz any1 arguing wit dis psychopath does so at his own risk just let him spill till sum1 send him back.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2013
maimalari:

The portharcourt-owerri road is a federal road being done by the rivers state govt and it is complete with walkways and streetlighting. East-west road and aba-phc road is being done by the federal govt and its a death trap at the moment especially phc-obigbo.

ph owerri road is a federal road whose contract has been awarded and paid for, the entrance from omagwa to omoku round about till isokpo was started by odili then omehia, amechi is dualizing the isokpo to omagwa axis, at some point his contractors abandoned it while the feds from owerri axis caught up with them.
check MND projects you will see that road there
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by phantom(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2013
jp philips:

ph owerri road is a federal road whose contract has been awarded and paid for, the entrance from omagwa to omoku round about till isokpo was started by odili then omehia, amechi is dualizing the isokpo to omagwa axis, at some point his contractors abandoned it while the feds from owerri axis caught up with them.
check MND projects you will see that road there
grin grin grin grin grin grin this is definitely psychosis
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Spiff20(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2013
jp philips:

you belong to the same dumb heritage abagworo came from, which 2 airports are in ph? abi military air strip don turn air port? you get sense at all? must you show you had your brain replaced with stock fish? it is only one sea port in ph and it is owned by the FG, the fact that ph has water and the FG rubs in a seaport is just strategic, nothing to praise about ph, the rest your fish brain may have called a sea port are mere glorified jetties, speaking of which,

FOT and FLT by their name tells you its strictly FG not state and it is not in ph but ONNE, i dont expect you to know that.

Anambra state has encourage private investors not just to explore oil but to set up a refinery, what has Rivers attracted? militants? the two refineries in PH were done by Shell and FG respectively and today, it remains the sole property of the FG, is it something to give ph credit for?

just like giving enugu credit for the FG rail line that passed through there?

most of you are fvcktards by all standards.
so long as flights are been taken from there to lagos, warri and abuja by civilians it's an airport. I didn't frame that on my own i saw it in an article that phc has 2 airports and other flight terminals. As for the seaport weda ur dumb azz likes it or not there are 2 of them one abonnema and onne and there ar numerous jetties all ova rivers. I tink u hold a personal grudge against d city and d governor datz y u ar here bashing evry1 like a mad dog datz bin let awt, taking it so personal. U'll die out of hatred, no matter d criticism ph still remains the most developed nigerian city after lagos and abuja so deal with it cos even ur grandma knws dat, including d international community. And lest i forget, make sure u take ur pills nd go bak 2 God knws wia u escaped from cos u dnt sound like u ok. They must be looking 4 u nw so save dem d trouble nd get ur sick azz back there. Thank you
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2013
Symphony007: where are the pictures?

woji road by pass
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
Symphony007: where are the pictures?

woji road by pass[/co
Spiff20: so long as flights are been taken from there to lagos, warri and abuja by civilians it's an airport. I didn't frame that on my own i saw it in an article that phc has 2 airports and other flight terminals. As for the seaport weda ur dumb azz likes it or not there are 2 of them one abonnema and onne and there ar numerous jetties all ova rivers. I tink u hold a personal grudge against d city and d governor datz y u ar here bashing evry1 like a mad dog datz bin let awt, taking it so personal. U'll die out of hatred, no matter d criticism ph still remains the most developed nigerian city after lagos and abuja so deal with it cos even ur grandma knws dat, including d international community. And lest i forget, make sure u take ur pills nd go bak 2 God knws wia u escaped from cos u dnt sound like u ok. They must be looking 4 u nw so save dem d trouble nd get ur sick azz back there. Thank you
lor]

[color=#000099]you read an article and think you have an opinion, you now understand why fvcktards like you don't deserve this freedom of speech, it a privilege that has been greatly abused.

since your brain only function with articles, kindly re read my post again and edit your ignorance above.

WOJI ROAD BYPASS

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
Spiff20: I don't know the psychiatric hospital jp philips escape from nd got a phone 2 start posting shitty stuffs, can sum1 pls send him back to the one at rumuigbo. No man in his right senses will call a health centre shrine so all ma ph peepz any1 arguing wit dis psychopath does so at his own risk just let him spill till sum1 send him back.

The last time i told a ph boy that PH is a village he nearly fought with me so i understand completely where your frustration is coming from, PH guys like you who have not left your comfort zone have no idea what a real city looks like, i will still get you the inside pictures of those health centers so that people outside ph will ask Amaechi some questions, in your own case, he that is down fears no fall.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by pazienza(m): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
We need more of JP philips, if we must rid ourselves of these devils that parade themselves as our leaders and their horde of paid agents whose work is to brainwash and keep the people in darkness, while they steal and put our generation unborn into huge debt with no tangible and visible infrastructure.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by cooltone: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
jp philips:

The last time i told a ph boy that PH is a village he nearly fought with me so i understand completely where your frustration is coming from, PH guys like you who have not left your comfort zone have no idea what a real city looks like, i will still get you the inside pictures of those health centers so that people outside ph will ask Amaechi some questions, in your own case, he that is down fears no fall.
Your lies will never stand. Every city in the world has shanties, if you go around searching for some shanties in phc to justify that Amaechi is not doing well, for sure you have failed. The man is light years ahead of Jonathan whom am sure is your basis of engaging in this arguement against Amaechi. For anybody that stays in Phc or Rivers state generally can attest there is true dividends of good governance. From youth empowerment, quality education,health care, infrastructural development and security are above eighty percent in Amaechi's government. I nominate Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi for president of Nigeria 2015. He had shoes and can be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
railway area of woji road, fear no even gree me reach YKC because even if you are trekking, the road will send you to an orthopedic hospital

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
cooltone:
Your lies will never stand. Every city in the world has shanties, if you go around searching for some shanties in phc to justify that Amaechi is not doing well, for sure you have failed. The man is light years ahead of Jonathan whom am sure is your basis of engaging in this arguement against Amaechi. For anybody that stays in Phc or Rivers state generally can attest there is true dividends of good governance. From youth empowerment, quality education,health care, infrastructural development and security are above eighty percent in Amaechi's government. I nominate Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi for president of Nigeria 2015. He had shoes and can be trusted.
cooltone:

young man, i am done talking, put your money where your mouth is;

pastor: evidence time

congregation: my blessing time

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by phantom(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
remember to also tell the world that RCC have mobilised to site to begin the dualization of garrison-transamadi-woji-elelenwo-eleme road....clown!
why dont you post pictures of ada-george road as it is now that was a nightmare to motorists barely two years ago.
tell us the real beef you ve got with amaechi. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Spiff20(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
jp philips:

idiot! I've bin 2 lagos nd oda nigerian cities. I marvel at d capacity of ur brain. Jobless man u tink i say tinz out of no where like you. Before people write articles they take time think and gather facts not to run out from a psycho home nd come post trash, poking ur nose were u shudnt. If you ar tired of ph beta leave and stop complaining
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Abagworo(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
jp philips: railway area of woji road, fear no even gree me reach YKC because even if you are trekking, the road will send you to an orthopedic hospital

Before Amaechi came in 2007, several of these roads you see today as highway were worse than this picture. The Roads were also narrow like your posted picture and that will explain the level of demolition and amount of compensation involved. Let me give you a list of those roads.

1- Ada George Road which is now an 8 lane.

2- Rumuola Road

3- Old Aba Road

4- Rumuobiokani-Oginigba-Trans-Amadi Road

5- Okporo Road

6- NTA-Choba Road.

7- Market-Elekahia-Trans-Amadi Road

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Symphony007: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
jp philips:

Amaechi's traditional healing home aka health centers are numbered 105 not 150, most of them are virtually empty after all the money spent.
they are 150..show me a picture of a single empty primary healtg center in rivers state. You still have'nt showed me the picture of any other healthcare center number 150 of this quality in nigeria.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Symphony007: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
jp philips:

young man, i am done talking, put your money where your mouth is;

pastor: evidence time

congregation: my blessing time
this is your evidence? How about i post a picture of makoko in lagos for you? Will you turn your guns to fashola?
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Spiff20(m): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
pazienza: We need more of JP philips, if we must rid ourselves of these devils that parade themselves as our leaders and their horde of paid agents whose work is to brainwash and keep the people in darkness, while they steal and put our generation unborn into huge debt with no tangible and visible infrastructure.
u wana becum jp's boy rite? U nid people lik him. D both of you ar blind dat u cant see any longa. D developmental strides ar visible.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by spiffytee: 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
Amaechi should work more and talk less, the latest he does now is to blame any and everything on Goodluck Jonathan. his sister has a miscarriage, he blames jonathan, his son falls down while playing and had bruises he blames jonathan, we are getting sick and tired of his talkativeness, can u imagine our amiable Govnor hosting the world for a fashion show last weekend and turns it to an arena to blow punches at his commissioner of police and you need to see the confusion on the face of the foreigners at the show cos they were all lost. for christsake whats has that got to do with the fashion show, he had a good opportunity to sell the state to the world and he lost it.the man is loosing it, pls his advisers help him out. the worst is he doesn't listen to anyone. "MR KNOW ALL"
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by spiffytee: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
[b][/b]coolman i disagree with you, is moscow road/marine base roundabout/ civic centre roundabout connecting aggrey road a shanty? i spent almost an hour there last week due to the bad state of the roads. the worst part of it is this same road is less than 5mins drive to government house. pls speak the truth
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
phantom: remember to also tell the world that RCC have mobilised to site to begin the dualization of garrison-transamadi-woji-elelenwo-eleme road....clown!
why dont you post pictures of ada-george road as it is now that was a nightmare to motorists barely two years ago.
tell us the real beef you ve got with amaechi. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

na you mobilize them? RCC is on woji elelenwo bypass doing a tiny bridge of less than 200m for over 3months now,
do you Want the pictures?
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
jp philips:

na you mobilize them? RCC is on woji elelenwo bypass doing a tiny bridge of less than 200m for over 3months now,

brother u r correct, them don dig gutter for slaughter for 2 months now...Akpabio is a standard Amaechi should look up to, using G Begger for all his road constructions... see the road Lulu brigg did in trans amadi, it has potholes just two months after construction. Why cant amachi complete the bridge b/w Woji Peter Odili road to reduce ppl's suffering in YKC - slaughter road
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by aduboy(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
kayci_d77:

brother u r correct, them don dig gutter for slaughter for 2 months now...Akpabio is a standard Amaechi should look up to, using G Begger for all his road constructions... see the road Lulu brigg did in trans amadi, it has potholes just two months after construction. Why cant amachi complete the bridge b/w Woji Peter Odili road to reduce ppl's suffering in YKC - slaughter road
Please tell GEJ about East West road and Portharcourt end of the Enugu - Portharcourt expressway. Rivers people are seeing hell on those roads. Let it be at least one thing that he will do for Rivers state.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Travelista(f): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
Only a slowpoke would compare a state to a country and seeing as that is what the OP did, his entire post is moot.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
cooltone:

so in a bid to justify Amaechi's malfeasance you called woji a shantie?
i don't blame you, I blame the merchant who mortgaged your common sense.

if you should call first five best settlements in ph using the following yardstick

1 the caliber of people staying there
2 the population living there
3 proximity to transamadi industrial area

woji must make that list. just to give you a little heads up a plot of land in woji is between 11m to 30m (inside estate).

woji is no shanties, Amaechi should get to work.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by PapaBrowne(m): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
Abagworo:

Before Amaechi came in 2007, several of these roads you see today as highway were worse than this picture. The Roads were also narrow like your posted picture and that will explain the level of demolition and amount of compensation involved. Let me give you a list of those roads.

1- Ada George Road which is now an 8 lane.

2- Rumuola Road

3- Old Aba Road

4- Rumuobiokani-Oginigba-Trans-Amadi Road

5- Okporo Road

6- NTA-Choba Road.

7- Market-Elekahia-Trans-Amadi Road

Abagworo, you've proudly just listed 7 roads that Amaechi has done. These roads collective arent up to 100km in length right?
Now at an expensive 500 million per KM, that should be 50 Billion MAX. Now can you kindly inform me what Amaechi has done with 3 Trillion Naira?
3 Trillion Naira in 5 years. Please show me where all the money is going.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by glory2glory: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
jp philips:

RCC has started work there already, I passed that axis today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What To Do On The Day Of Election At The Polling Unit In Pix / ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline / Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.