Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever (36761 Views)

If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass / WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) / Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by mansionhouse: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
What I have to say is that Amechi is being distracted by his Hausa masters that he believed that put him there as Governor. While those his Northern friends have sence and face their work in their states our Amechi is busy practically fighting everybody, busy pursing shadows. if it is not governor's forum wahala, it is pdp wahala, or RvS house of assembly wahala or commissioner of police wahala or Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's wahala or Patience Jonathan's / GEJ's wahala etc... and left his state unattended to. Come to GRA phase 2 with so many shanty attachments to the main building, there are no good roads in the so called GRA, when they patch any road it is done by amateurs as the roads become more uneven, come to Agip Estate, Mile 4, Rumueme, the roads are hell on earth, the residents are suffering, always working on their vehicles and yet they are in oil rich state. This is just to mention but a few. The mono-rail is a white elephant where billions of naira has been buried, what added value has it on the life of the mases? Where does the mono-rail lead to? All well meaning statemen asked him not to build that project but he refused. A very stubborn man. Every body is watching and laughing at him. He is gunning for VP position when the governor job he is doing he is not excelling, we know he will use all the money he has amassed to buy it. A very very corrupt man like others.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Rossikk(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
biafranqueen: The fact remains that no city in Nigeria can compare to that city we just saw. Does Rwanda have Oil and all the other natural resources we just argue useless things. With all this your big big English go and tell your government to do something, and stop stealing all the freaking funds, for themselves. Your here making mouth, when he is showing you that Nigeria has no city to compare to this once war torn ravished country.*rolling my eyes*

Oh lawd here we go again. Biafrangoat sees a FEW pics of the choicest part of Kigali and CONCLUDES that ''no city in Nigeria can blah blah blah'', including Abuja, where she's probably never stepped her foot in. Fact is Abuja is miles ahead of Kigali.

Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by McLuhan(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
oily Yoruba: This is the most foolish thread ever, by a typical nigerian. How can one compare a state (Rivers) to a country (Rwanda)? Even if Rivers gets $1 trillion a month, it's less likely to beat Rwanda with say, a $100m a month. This is simply because Rivers cannot do anything without the interference from Abuja. Until the useless zoological republic of nigeria ceases to exist, there is absolutely nothing good that will come out of that place.
What an obtuse and utterly disingenuous argument! So, if Governor Amaechi had decided to reconstuct all the deplorable roads in his state and had proposed to give his people free education and free healthcare, the Federal Government would have vetoed such plans. Is that your argument? If that is what you mean, then perhaps you think members of this forum are fools. As for me, I cannot be conned by some nifty political apologists desperate to justify years of underdevelopment in the midst of multibillion-naira monthly allocations. Mark my words: If any impartial reckoning were to be done, the investigators would discover that today's Nigerian politicians - and that includes your patron saint, Amaechi - have perpetrated the most brazen and heinous thievery ever carried out in the name of governance. And mark my words again: Such so-called political leaders can never escape the terribly bitter retribution that awaits them.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by WarriPikin1: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
Rossikk:

Oh lawd here we go again. Biafrangoat sees a FEW pics of the choicest part of Kigali and CONCLUDES that ''no city in Nigeria can blah blah blah'', including Abuja, where she's probably never stepped her foot in. Fact is Abuja is miles ahead of Kigali.

Abuja

[size=15pt][b]Bros,

You have completely missed the point. You shouldn't compare Abuja, Lagos or Port Harcourt to Kigali. These cities are obviously located in oil rich Nigeria and have been key cities for a long time. On the other hand, Kigali is located in landlocked , tiny and poor Rwanda but have built shining cities and buildings because of focused leadership.

The comparison here is to quantify in real terms what Rwanda has achieved with 50% of the money available to a Nigerian Governor Chibuike Amaechi. To show that Amaechi's political activism and constant bikering with everyone has continued to distract him from developing his state, inspite of the huge resources at his disposal.

Many of the other SW governors and even Roachas of Imo have managed to combine politics with the development work they were voted in office to do. Amaechi has forgotten the number one reason for voting him into office is to deliver dividends of democracy to Rivers State and not to be holding press conferences in London and New York everyday.
![/b][/size]

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by InvertedHammer: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
OP:

You did a marvelous job. I have always advocated that Nigeria should be compared with her fellow supposedly failed nations.
The reason is to prove that contrary to denial by most ignorant masses, Nigeria is a 4th world country.
Also comparing Nigeria vs. USA or UK will bring out the blind-followers whose excuses are anchored on how many years USA and UK have been in existence.

But when you show how things are done in Rwanda, Liberia, Zimbabwe vs. Nigeria, the true pictures usually stand out
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by ssii: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
Op is indirectly elevating Amaechi to the status of a president and Rivers a country.
Otherwise, why would you be comparing a state to a country.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by InvertedHammer: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
Rossikk:

Abuja

What has showing pictures of FCT got to do with this thread?

An issue is brought up using statistical and pictorial data to compare 2 cities in Africa and you are posting pictures of FCT without any similar comparison in terms of budget, allocations, etc.

No wonder people fail their exams. You did not address the issues raised. Rather you showed how ignorant you are!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by vislabraye(m): 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
oily Yoruba: This is the most foolish thread ever, by a typical nigerian. How can one compare a state (Rivers) to a country (Rwanda)? Even if Rivers gets $1 trillion a month, it's less likely to beat Rwanda with say, a $100m a month. This is simply because Rivers cannot do anything without the interference from Abuja. Until the useless zoological republic of nigeria ceases to exist, there is absolutely nothing good that will come out of that place.

So how come Lagos state, akwa Ibom and the likes are doing something ? Have U seen the projects carried out by Lagos of recent ? Did GEJ threaten Fashola?
Yet Amaechi was able to purchase a $45m jet and the FG didn't disturb him.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
shocked
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
Abagworo: Rivers State is actually more developed than Rwanda even though Kigali looks cleaner.

OBOY stop being stupid, you go to Onne and amadi creek pick Prodeco/Intel building pictures, Pick the few Oil companies living quaters , come here and said Amaechi is working and Rivers is more develop, now i know how you make #150 million Naira at a go , seems u r one of the Thieves ...cant you see how dirty and jam-packed the roads are, cant you see the quality of roads build in Rivers, very poor. I have lived in PHC for 10 yrs and its one of the worst city to live in

1 Like

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by capricon: 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
Spiff20: guy 2 questions 4 u. 1.how many high ways do enugu hav? 2.do enugu av any highway like phc-aba road with 5 fly-overs, 6 pedestrain over-passes nd 8lanes? You are on a long thing broda nd dnt let sentiments becloud ur reasoning. In Nigeria dere ar 3 metro cities Lagos, abuja, ph, d rest ar glorified booming towns
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by mystical10: 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Who is my Oga??

If you are talking about the FG headed by Jonathan, I would not join issues. I know his minijsters are working hard and getting global accolades.
I know whats happening in Agriculture. I know what is happening in Aviation. I know what is happening in power. I know what is happening with regard to how much investments are trooping into the country.
I know how slowly but steadily infrstructure is coming back up. I saw Julius Berger trucks on Lagos- Ibadan Expressway. I saw intense work on East west road. I attend conferences globally and I know the kind of accolades this government gets in the areas it is working wonderfully and most importantly, despite the immense security challenges it has faced since inception.
which planet do u cm from. is like u are nt in naija 'I know his minijsters are working hard and getting global accolades' global instead of nigeria accolades. All of them are the same both gej,amachi etc f**k
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by ChimaAdeoye: 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
Warri _Pikin:

[size=15pt][b]Bros,

You have completely missed the point. You shouldn't compare Abuja, Lagos or Port Harcourt to Kigali. These cities are obviously located in oil rich Nigeria and have been key cities for a long time. On the other hand, Kigali is located in landlocked , tiny and poor Rwanda but have built shining cities and buildings because of focused leadership.

The comparison here is to quantify in real terms what Rwanda has achieved with 50% of the money available to a Nigerian Governor Chibuike Amaechi. To show that Amaechi's political activism and constant bikering with everyone has continued to distract him from developing his state, inspite of the huge resources at his disposal.

Many of the other SW governors and even Roachas of Imo have managed to combine politics with the development work they were voted in office to do. Amaechi has forgotten the number one reason for voting him into office is to deliver dividends of democracy to Rivers State and not to be holding press conferences in London and New York everyday.
![/b][/size]

[size=15pt]Exactly the point!
We have 3 state in Nigeria whose budget is more than N450 Billion naira (that is almost double Rwanda's budget!)
They are

1. Rivers State
2. Lagos State
3. Akwa Ibom State

Lagos and Akwa Ibom have featured prominently everyday here and even competed on mega projects and dividends of democracy! As their Governors Fashola and Akpabio continue to transform those States with the funds at their disposal. [/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1256550/uyo-city-peace-beauty-pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/1438515/fashola-vs-akpabio-thread/6

[size=23pt]Where is Rivers State development thread in all these?

Where has all the money gone?

I hope EFCC is taking note of all these rogues looting this country blind. While they attempt to distract us from noticing their looting of their State's wealth by engaging in endless controversies over trivial issues .
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by capricon: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
Spiff20: mr man, you seem to be avoiding my question about the enugu/ph comparison. Am tinking you are a coward.
Oga Enugu is a more livable city than ph. it has better roads and road network. FACT

1 Like

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by abacrested(f): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
It's too bad we have people. Like amechi. In leadership position.considering the amount of. Money rivers state get from FG coupled with IGR,rivers need no FG presence to built the city,it is obvious. Amechi had no plan for rivers state.go to Imo and see where roads are constructed irrespective of bn a FG or SG road as far as the road is importance to the masses.same goes with Akwa Ibom state.this are gud leaders that does the right tins unlike Amechi who choses projects jst to rubbish the name of. His brother.Amechi is a bad man,every. Right. Thinking naija man should take note. And he will live to regret it for it is only God that maketh kings.he jst touched an annointed!
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by pickabeau1: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ok..

DeCleff:

Yes u won't see much cos u've chosen not to see. PH lacked proper town planning and u won't blame that on Ameachi. Ameachi is aware that the current PHC is in decay which was his reason for creating the GPHC.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by LajaLaba: 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
This really a new low....Comparing a country with a state........The joke is on us the youths of this nation......They all failed...Period
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by moyinoluwabun(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
contributing with annoyance even when you're out of point. How does Fg interfere with provision of basic amenities for you people. If he's short of ideas on how to deliver, let him ask Fashola or Akpabio. Afterall, fashola at a time went to Akpabio to tap knowledge on how to tackle erosion. Noise makers.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by funnyx(m): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
Let's have a comparison of Yenogoa with Kigali as well abi na only Ameachi be governor for SS?
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by uhuns: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
InvertedHammer: OP:

You did a marvelous job. I have always advocated that Nigeria should be compared with her fellow supposedly failed nations.
The reason is to prove that contrary to denial by most ignorant masses, Nigeria is a 4th world country.
Also comparing Nigeria vs. USA or UK will bring out the blind-followers whose excuses are anchored on how many years USA and UK have been in existence.

But when you show how things are done in Rwanda, Liberia, Zimbabwe vs. Nigeria, the true pictures usually stand out

my brother you have said it all.I had to read all the pages before I could reply and you just said my mind.
thanks to your comprehension and unbaised view of the hole picture.
though I am for amechi. but I kind of liked the benchmark used. afterall we are in a global village.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by adconline(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
Spiff20: mr man, you seem to be avoiding my question about the enugu/ph comparison. Am tinking you are a coward.
What questions? We are talking about $20bn in Rivers vs $20bn in Rwanda. Let's compare sector by sector; result vs result.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by DavidHume(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
PapaBrowne: Before I returned to Nigeria in 2005, I was weighing my options on what city to settle in. The options that looked endearing were Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt for obvious economic reasons. They were about the only three cities in Nigeria at the time that had any semblance of economic activity.
Then I came to Nigeria and visited all three cities. Lagos was a hell of an experience teething on the brink of suffocating collapse. Abuja was a relief. Beautiful and serene but pretty much a boring place at the time. Port Harcourt on the other hand appeared like a better alternative than Lagos. It had a Night life with lots of expatriates everywhere you turned. It looked very promising plus it had lots of money. This was just before the Niger Delta crisis snowballed and engulfed PH.

Fast Forward 8 years later>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lagos has seen tremendous improvement. Infrastructure has been and is continually being upgraded. Commute time has reduced. Economic activity is impressive. The city is becoming more international by the day. The city tough still a difficult place, you get the feel that the Government is really working to improve the lives of the citizens. Scattered across the internet is pictures of the new Lagos with improvements all over. And one good sign: International Hotel chains scrambling to take a pie in the cities landscape. And the credit for this must go mainly to the very excellent Administrative style of Governor Fashola.

Abuja also has seen tremendous improvement. The boring tag has been erased. The city remains the most livable and continues to see tremendous improvement both in infrastructure and economics. Abuja is know for the excellent real estate scattered across the city. More than enough pictures of the city everywhere on the internet.

Port Harcourt on the other hand is nothing to write home about. The city is as unappealing as it gets. There is literally no coordinated infrastructure development in the city. Every corner is littered with traffic jams that aren't caused by the number of cars on the streets but by the parlous state of the roads. Visit the city and you leave it overtly uninspired. There is still lots of money in the city as a result of the oil industry no investment are pouring in from the private sector because there is no framework to support it.

In the days pre 2005, numerous international Hotel chains were looking to get in on the city- Novotel, Le Meridian, Best Western,Protea. However, while Lagos continues to scoop many new chain, Port Harcourt has not had a single new Hotel development.
Finally, there are no pictures of new and wonderful looking PH scattered on the internet like you have of Lagos, Abuja, Enugu, Uyo, Benin and the likes. Development doesn't hide. If it is happening, people will snap pictures and show it proudly.

Truth is nothing except the building of schools has happened in PH in the last 6 years. And the failure is attributable to the Governor. He receives the highest allocation of any state, presides over a small landmass, has only one urban area to deal with and yet the city of PH still looks like a cesspit. Yet he moves from place to place making noise as if he has created an Eldorado out of Port Harcourt. His speech on the state of our economy was the height of his hypocrisy. If Okonjo should resign, then Amaechi should be jailed because while she has obviously brought real sanity and confidence to the Nigerian economc system, Amaechi has overseen the decline in the state of Rivers.

To understand the failures of Amaechi, I have opted to do a comparison between Rivers State and the Country of Rwanda and to show what it means to grow an economy. Rwanda experience a brutal civil war and had its country destroyed. But its has bounced back tremendously and continues to out-stand analysts and economic watchers.

If u believe the paid this dude to come and tarnish Amechi name nd political career on Nairaland and dat it is probably PDP/FG that sponsored his trip 2 Rwanda and his mission on NL click like

1 Like

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by bsupreme: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
Bias!!! And what has President Jonathan achieved? Compared with GEJ's predecessor, Obj did more and the security in the country was Stable. Comparing Gov Amaechi with Peter Odili, Ameachi has achieved more than Dr. Odili, and Security in the State is a 100% better than when Odili was in power. Rivers now cannot be compared with Rivers during Odili's tenure. Security first before Flambouyant infrastructure. You have to be alive to enjoy the infrascruture.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by amarilo: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
Abagworo: In Road construction, apart from Port-Harcourt, he has constructed a federal highway to Owerri
To which owerri did he construct federal highway to and when?

The truth of the matter is that all the political office holders in that God forsaken country has failed. From Jonathan to local councillor that is why I feel angry when some of you praise some as saints and castigate some as devil. They are all devils thriving on ignorance of Nigerians. Minus this Rwandan pictures who on earth will think that Rwanda can compare with Ebonyi or Ekiti state but look how Kigali flawed Abuja irrespective of billions that flows in Nigeria. Keep on praising them while they keep on rubbing you guys dry.

Useless Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by amarilo: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
Rossikk:

Abuja

My friend stop deceiving yourself, if you give Rwandans the amount used in building this your Abuja the whole of Rwanda will look like heaven. The essence of this thread is to showcase how our government has failed us across all board. So non is worthy to criticise the other. Amaechi is failure so is jona, akpabio, fashola, rochas, chime and all others compare to what they get per month. It's a disgrace really.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Nicepoker(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
Abagworo:

With the way things are going, I believe Owerri will look better than Kigali 3 years from today. That Amaechi does not go about with helicopters like Akpabio taking pictures of Port-Harcourt does not mean he has not done much more. Maybe I should help him with few pictures I'll take in coming weeks.

The Ogoni-Andoni-Opobo road is a notable achievement. Opobo was inaccessible by land since the history of mankind. The Trans-Kalabari highway is also a very big achievement. I don't want to go into upland area like Port-harcourt and environs, schools, hospitals, complete drainage designing and implementation, dualizing and as well upgrading previously deplorable roads etc.
amaechi is an !diot. Got that
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Repentance(m): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Yes you are right. But look at it this way. Since the states don't have to invest in power, shouldn't we see even more wonderful urban infrastructure like we see in Kigali given that more money would be available to invest since they aren't investing in expensive things like power. Why are the roads in PH still a mess. Why is there no area that PH and Rivers State can brag about. Why for crying out loud does Port Harcourt still look like it is Congo having spent almost $20Billion in 5 years.
am wondering what $20bilion cn achieve since am readin these comments.bt come o the money fit buy private jet?
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Naijamericana: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
Abagworo:

You are in the best position to acknowledge the positive changes. Visit Port-Harcourt again this year and you'll be surprised. The only bad thing in Port-Harcourt is the East-West Road. You'll notice the changes once you emerge from the Airport and meet the new roundabout, the new Stadium, The new games village, New flyover and well paved roads. The reason people are writing thrash here is because Amaechi has not taken out time to take pictures of his achievements and display on the net like some other Governors and 2ndly, he has not marked most of the completed road projects.

On my next visit back home na VI i dey go. When you compare Naija to a place like the Dominican Republic, you see what I am talking about. Besides the fact that 80% of the women are drop dead gorgeous, the country relies on tourism and sugar cane for revenue. Yet, if you have never been to USA you would think the place is part of Europe or America. My relatives always ask me "why dont you setup a private hospital/clinic in PH?" And honestly I have given it some serious thought but if anything na Lagos I go go. PH is just to scattered for me.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by biafranqueen: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
Abagworo: More Rivers
shocked shocked Your joking right grin Your comparing this too embarassed
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by biafranqueen: 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
InvertedHammer:

What has showing pictures of FCT got to do with this thread?

An issue is brought up using [b]statistical and pictorial data to compare 2 cities in Africa [/b]and you are posting pictures of FCT without any similar [b]comparison in terms of budget, allocations, etc.

No wonder people fail their exams. You did not address the issues raised. Rather you showed how ignorant you are![/b]
Thank you I can save my breath grin
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by biafranqueen: 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
amarilo: My friend stop deceiving yourself, if you give Rwandans the amount used in building this your Abuja the whole of Rwanda will look like heaven. The essence of this thread is to showcase how our government has failed us across all board. So non is worthy to criticise the other. Amaechi is failure so is jona, akpabio, fashola, rochas, chime and all others compare to what they get per month. It's a disgrace really.
Wonders shall never cease but he will never show how much was spent and how much is being spent (SMH) How can we take this country to the next level when we won't even admit that our leaders have and continue to fail us. We are talking about a capital of a country where the leaders are the HIGHEST PAID IN THE WORLD
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Spiff20(m): 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
capricon:
Oga Enugu is a more livable city than ph. it has better roads and road network. FACT
i neva asked u any question but since u've bought it let me ask you. Enugu is a more livable city than ph why is d population of ph greater than enugu, why did foreign investors consider ph a safe haven for investment. And as for road network am sure you've not been to everywhere in ph cause itz quite bigger than your tiny enugu to make such conclusions about road network. D only area enugu surpasses ph is in terms of night life,entertainment and prostitution

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere / Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK / Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.