Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles (39927 Views)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church / Tithes And Offerings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by christemmbassey(m): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
idnoble135: This is it. I hope its not too long. I am open to thoughts on this.
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
Alwaystrue: @idnoble,
I know Abraham and his descendants tithe of which we are a part of through Jesus Christ but I must tell you I went to check the bible to confirm this and I am just wowed!
shocked
Indeed not only did He teach, He also did.

Acts 1:1 The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach,
Hmmm, so there were some things not recorded. Weldone @idnoble.
Yes sis, it is clear there. And i believe that the more we live and walk with God, the more we shall see light.

1 Like

Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
I could have put effort in to the writing but i have things distracting me here.
I did not read before posting it. So there might be typographical errors.
Thanks
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by christemmbassey(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
idnoble135: This is it. I hope its not too long. I am open to thoughts on this.
abracadabra, the more you look, d less u see, WONDERS SHALL NEVER END, I WAS RIHT AFTERALL, a very miserable twist. Pls ignore me jare.
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Goshen360(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin, mehn, I can't stop laughing at this dude, idnoble135. Chei, tithe ooo, see wetin tithe don cause o. grin grin grin

I know Abraham and his descendants tithe of which we are a part of through Jesus Christ but I must tell you I went to check the bible to confirm this and I am just wowed!
shocked

Acts 1:1 The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach,

We know you're waiting to endorse every fraudulent twisting as long as it is tithe.
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Alwaystrue(f): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
idnoble135:
Yes sis, it is clear there. And i believe that the more we live and walk with God, the more we shall see light.

Hmmm, most of what I have been picking lately has been more on meditation, something drops and I confirm from scriptures and vice versa.I will like to know the other one. Thank you.
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
@Goshen, Interesting! The matured Christian laughing at another Christian. The height of maturity and Christlikeness.
And to say, i would be a kid if i did not expect things of this nature.
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Goshen360(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
Alwaystrue:

Hmmm, most of what I have been picking lately has been more on meditation, something drops and I confirm from scriptures and vice versa.I[b] will like to know the other one. [/b]Thank you.

grin grin grin
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
Alwaystrue:

Hmmm, most of what I have been picking lately has been more on meditation, something drops and I confirm from scriptures and vice versa.I will like to know the other one. Thank you.
I shall email it to you instead. I already said before posting this that this will provoke reactions. Will email you.
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by christemmbassey(m): 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
Goshen360: shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin, mehn, I can't stop laughing at this dude, idnoble135. Chei, tithe ooo, see wetin tithe don cause o. grin grin grin

We know you're waiting to endorse every fraudulent twisting as long as it is tithe.
d madam bidam no get conscience/shame at all, i feel like throwing up, tufiakwa, God forbid BAD THING.
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
idnoble135:
lol..... You did not offend me there, though i did not like such tags being associated to me.
Now the thing here is, i want to share and i definitely know it will provoke reactions. But i do not have the motivation to do so. There are already three posts of mine on this thread that i'm yet to get clear cut answers on, from you. All you've done is to tacticity evade them.
Why should i speak further when i'm not getting answers?
Maybe we should just leave this till another time.
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Goshen360(m): 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
idnoble135: @Goshen, Interesting! The matured Christian laughing at another Christian. The height of maturity and Christlikeness.
And to say, i would be a kid if i did not expect things of this nature.

Don't worry about that, my childish behavior. Even an adult can pee in the pant sometimes.

But wait o, how did you get that revelation? Can you share the rest revelation to show Jesus paid tithe? At least, in the mouth or two or three witnesses, the truth shall be established. Please share the other revelations please. wink
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Goshen360(m): 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
idnoble135:
I shall email it to you instead. I already said before posting this that this will provoke reactions. Will email you.

That's unfair. You only want to hoard revelations? Share it here and we will all look at it.
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
Of course i wont.
Your post here is a good reason why i should not.
When i told Kun that i learnt as God showed me. He mocked me thinking i was talking and pretending to have something.
Rather, i will wait for you to prove my now four posts wrong.
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by christemmbassey(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
Goshen360:

Don't worry about that, my childish behavior. Even an adult can pee in the pant sometimes.

But wait o, how did you get that revelation? Can you share the rest revelation to show Jesus paid tithe? At least, in the mouth or two or three witnesses, the truth shall be established. Please share the other revelations please. wink
revelation ke? Better advice d bros to treat malaria o, i for tell am by masef but d guy dey bone with me, pls helep am.
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
Goshen360:

That's unfair. You only want to hoard revelations? Share it here and we will all look at it.
I earlier said i will open the revelation to some believers for judgement.
The least i expected from you was that post. We've once talked on special anointing and falling under the anointing. I shared all i knew on that subject. But this, i think its better to send via email.
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Goshen360(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
idnoble135: Of course i wont.
Your post here is a good reason why i should not.
When i told Kun that i learnt as God showed me. He mocked me thinking i was talking and pretending to have something.
Rather, i will wait for you to prove my now four posts wrong.

First, rhema word doesn't contradict the written else everyone will make up their own interpretation and say, God told me or taught me or revealed to me.

Please, I only read of one point you said Christ tithe, please quote yourself in the other three and so, it be together and I can prove or address them.

Thanks.
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
Goshen360:

First, rhema word doesn't contradict the written else everyone will make up their own interpretation and say, God told me or taught me or revealed to me.

Please, I only read of one point you said Christ tithe, please quote yourself in the other three and so, it be together and I can prove or address them.

Thanks.
start from the first page of the thread.
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Alwaystrue(f): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
idnoble135:

Thanks, I will be expecting your pm. I must admit I feel sorry for all those that have taken up the ministry of fighting a lost cause.
Really looking forward to it though.

1 Like

Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Goshen360(m): 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
idnoble135:
I earlier said i will open the revelation to some believers for judgement.
The least i expected from you was that post. We've once talked on special anointing and falling under the anointing. I shared all i knew on that subject. But this, i think its better to send via email.

Am I not part of the "some" believers? Don't I have the grace of Christ? Why distinct me now because of tithe? I want to partake of this 'special revelation' grace please. Please share the rest so we can learn together. Revelation don't contradict the written word.
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
Alwaystrue:

Thanks, I will be expecting your pm. I must admit I feel sorry for all those that have taken up the ministry of fighting a lost cause.
Really looking forward to it though.
I'd send it between today and tomorrow.
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Goshen360(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
idnoble135:
start from the first page of the thread.

I'm at work now and can't read all from page 1. Just re quote yourself and I will follow from there. I'm too distracted at work and can't read from page one now. Please do me that favor, so it will be on same place. Thanks
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
Goshen360:

Am I not part of the "some" believers? Don't I have the grace of Christ? Why distinct me now because of tithe? I want to partake of this 'special revelation' grace please. Please share the rest so we can learn together. Revelation don't contradict the written word.
you insist that rhema does not contradict the written word. All what i've said, are their roots not in the scriptures? They are not sentiments are they?
I acknowledge that you are a Christian. I acknowledge that God's grace works in you as a christian. But i think its best things remain this way.
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
Goshen360:

I'm at work now and can't read all from page 1. Just re quote yourself and I will follow from there. I'm too distracted at work and can't read from page one now. Please do me that favor, so it will be on same place. Thanks
Okkk... Lemme see...
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Candour(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
shocked

Of course some things were not recorded. Like Jesus falling sick, after all he also mentioned that sick people go to the physician. Then he also used a toilet since he also mentioned that what enters the tummy ends up in the drought.

Very pathetic
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Alwaystrue(f): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
idnoble135:
I'd send it between today and tomorrow.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
Candour:

Of course some things were not recorded. Like Jesus falling sick, after all he also mentioned that sick people go to the physician. Then he also used a toilet since he also mentioned that what enters the tummy ends up in the drought.

Very pathetic
SMH...
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Goshen360(m): 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
idnoble135:
Okkk... Lemme see...

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
idnoble135: Lemme make a little
contribution to the thread.
First, i would that, it be clear
that i'm not a pastor or
whatsoever anyone might
think. The thinking of some as regards to the subject that
anyone who agrees to such is
brain washed or a pastor is
shameful.
That point made, i'd add to
what has been said that the subject is yet in existence and
is valid.
My point comes from the
word of the Master himself.
The words of the Master is
greater than the words of every one in the scriptures.
His words can never fail.
And i yet discover that the
Lord did not intend that tithe
should go extinct.
We know the Lord is supreme and He is greater
than Moses. The authority He
commands is one that Moses
did not have.
And we read of how the
Master showed that when He brought the law of Moses to a
wrap and introduced
Kingdom principles (which
the law was trying to do).
The master showed it here, “You have heard that it was
said to those of old, ‘You shall
not murder, and whoever
murders will be in
danger of the judgment.’
But I say to you that whoever is angry with his
brother without a cause shall
be in danger of the
judgment. And whoever
says
to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But
whoever says, ‘You fool!’
shall be in danger of hell fire.
Matthew 5:21-22 Here, the Lord showed
Supremacy when He said, BUT
I SAY UNTO YOU....
Again, the Master said on
another occassion, Ye have heard that it was
said by them of old time,
Thou
shalt not commit adultery:
But I say unto you, That
whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath
committed adultery with her
already in his heart. Matthew
5:27-29 Again, we see the Lord's
supremacy when He used the
phrase "BUT I SAY UNTO YOU".
The "BUT" showed He was
bringing a change here.
But now, the Lord comes to the issue of tithe and behold
what he said, But woe to you Pharisees! For
you tithe mint and rue
and every herb, and neglect
justice and the love of God. These you ought to have
done, without neglecting
the
others. Luke 11:42ESV Is it not revealing? The Lord
did not use the phrase, "BUT I
SAY UNTO YOU". Instead, He
said, These you ought to have
done . Thats one big reason to show the Lord never
abolished it.
By this, we understand that
the Lord never put an end to
it, He commended it.

1 Like

Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Candour(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
Idnoble, so after all the wait, that write up is the rhema we were waiting for?

Jesus was baptised, bible recorded it.

Jesus prayed, bible recorded it.

Jesus ate, bible recorded it.

Jesus went to synagogue religiously every sabbath, bible recorded it.

Jesus even paid tax and the bible recorded it.

But the almighty tithe on which your pastors claim my financial wellbeing, health, fruitfulness etc laid was ominously omitted as done by Jesus in all the new testament? My brother, whoever taught you that thing you wrote is very wicked.

Let me reiterate again

Jesus NEVER paid tithe because he was not a farmer and he DID NOT collect tithes because he was not a levite.

Pls look for another lie

4 Likes

Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Candour(m): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
idnoble135:
SMH...

I not only SMH.....I also weep for you.

Did you read what you posted there at all?
Re: Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles by Goshen360(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
Okay, @ idnoble135, I have seen the one you re posted, making two. I await others, if any. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA / Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.