Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. (41452 Views)

Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by IYANGBALI: 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
SpenPerson:

Haba..Oloriburuku ke? Violence is in you guy's blood mehn
there is nothing they can do about it,it runs in their veins

2 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by sod09(m): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
SpenPerson:

Haba..Oloriburuku ke? Violence is in you guy's blood mehn
sowi
we not violent,bt we dnt tolerate insultin our religion
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by tmanuelle(m): 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
franchizy: In as much as I do not support the killing, I have said it over and over that the declaration of state of emergency or military option is not the panacea to solving the Boko Haram menace.
I have made my stand clear to the FG to liase wit the Northern Elders forum, grant the Boko Haram Amnesty, release all detained members of Boko Haram.
There is need to also involve the Christian Association of Nigeria because 60% of Boko Haram members are chriatians from the South East, South South and South West.
We must realize that Islam is a religion of peace, muslims don't shed blood, kill or involve in unlawful act. The killings in the North is just a game plan to tarnish the norths image.
What s ds one sayin?
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by FOLLEY20(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
I keep saying that Nigeria should disintegrate & let the northern Muslims continue with their killings in the name of religion. Enough is enough!
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by rabzy: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
pharmow:

If U have not travelled outside Naija, and U absorbed in all the false info in the media, this kinna of comment wouldn't be a surprise to me. Because there was Nazi that wanted to exterminate Jews, all Christians were bad. Because there is a group called Ku Klux Klan founded by and have Christian members, all Christians are bad.

KKK was a racist organization, they never said they were doing it for God, neither did they say they would be rewarded in heaven for killing. Moreso they were killing American blacks majority of which were xtians. But these islamic madmen are everywhere fighting evberybody and murdering people in the most obscene ways.

3 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by IYANGBALI: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
DisneyAngel: As @ now 62 dead persons,over 60 female captured n others injured
60 females captured?wahala dey o,I pity those innocent girls in the hands of those beasts in human skin

2 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by victorv12(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
The federal government should stop acting as if they don't know the financiers of this group. They should arrest Ali Modu Sherrif with some other Northern politicians that are connected to this terrorists. This sensless killings must stop! I think we need a sovereign national conference. It's high time we split as a nation. To my Yoruba people that lives in the north, I think it's high time for you guys to come home. It doesn't worth it dying in the hands of this ret*rded Northern b*stards!

2 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by pharmow: 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
noblezone: Moslems can keep living in denial. but you can check the history of Islam to discouver how Mohammed spread his false religion.
He did it by soaking the soil with the blood of men.

Study Usman Dan Fodio and his spreading of Islam in Nigeria,

Anywhere you have a good number of Moslems and they are not in charge, then expect blood.

Islam is a religion of "peace" but not until after all "infidels" are either forcefully converted or wiped out.

Biafrans beware! We don't belong to the same country with the Jihardists!

More blood will flow, the Jihardists and their sponsors both within and without will not stop until we secure our beloved territories.

One Nigeria is a big lie created by the whiteman!

Have you read about the crusades? the spreading of Christianity through europe. And has history not shown you that Christianity was brought to African through enslavement and brainwashing of our ancestors.

I wonder why people don't do enough research before making comments. Nigerian xtians are some of the most ignorant in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by IYANGBALI: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
victorv12: The federal government should stop acting as if they don't know the financiers of this group. They should arrest Ali Modu Sherrif with some other Northern politicians that are connected to this terrorists. This sensless killings must stop! I think we need a sovereign national conference. It's high time we split as a nation. To my Yoruba people that lives in the north, I think it's high time for you guys to come home. It doesn't worth it dying in the hands of this retarded Northern b*stards!
if any yoruba man/woman is still living in that part of nigeria,he/she needs deliverance

2 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by vatuso: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
thank God its their people they are killing.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by pharmow: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
rabzy:

KKK was a racist organization, they never said they were doing it for God, neither did they say they would be rewarded in heaven for killing. Moreso they were killing American blacks majority of which were xtians. But these islamic madmen are everywhere fighting evberybody and murdering people in the most obscene ways.

And who told you that BH are not killing muslims. To their brainwashed mind, anyone involved in western education should be killed. If headcount of the dead is done, don't be surprise that the number of muslims may be more than the xtians given the fact that the place is in the north.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by sod09(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
IYA NGBALI: I wonder why you preach peace and your people do the opposite,if you want us to blieve that islam is a religion of peace,those two swords in your symbols should be removed first
pls write out wat in luke22:36
as for d two swords its in saudi arabia flag,not islam flag.cos av neva hear of islam symbol
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by ridgeman: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
The government needs to acknowledge that they are no longer fighting Boko Haram but are actually fighting Al Queda and it's sympathizers

It's hard to coordinate attack after attack after attack on public places without even catching a single terrorist.

Where is the intelligence or even the threat alerts to sensitize the public of impending possible attacks.

Boko Haram or Al Queda are not the problem it's our inept, incompetent police, so called security services and military that are the problem.

All these murders cannot happen without collaboration from those who should be protecting the public.

May their souls rest in peace...

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Oguieke(m): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote
author=Nonybb]They did it for allah. This is the real muslim, others
are pretending and compromising and in the sight of allah they are
hypocrite. These are ppl in the vineyard of allah and 72 virgins are
inevitable. Allah will reward them with houris(with big eye) and
energize their manhood with sustained erection and strength. Our prophet
is fulfilled at the zeal of his workers. Allahu arkba[/quote] so u happy for the death of all innocent pple. u boko haram lover.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by IYANGBALI: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
sod09: can u just shut up
oloriburuku....all u do is shout jesus as if hes ur creator
clueless bastard.....dose blood suckers killing pple re neva a muslim,cos most of d pple day attach naw re muslim,d way u idiots critize islam sometimes i wish GOD can jus slap dat ur useless mouth.....fucking hypocrite
eyaaaaa,now I know that truth hurts,its a pity some animals in your religion of pisss are making you to be embarassed,sorry,pele.

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
We just need three drones to end dis boko haram menace!
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by ayobase(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Fatdon: Muslims are not happy! They're not
happy in Gaza. They're not happy
in Egypt. They're not happy in
Libya. They're not happy in
Morocco. They're not happy in
Iran. They're not happy in Iraq.
They're not happy in Yemen.
They're not happy in Afghanistan.
They're not happy in Syria. In
Lebanon the're not happy. So,
where are they happy? They're
happy in Australia. They're happy
in England. They're happy in
France. They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in Norway. They're
happy in USA. They're happy in
every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame? Not Islam.
Not their leadership. Not
themselves. THEY BLAME THE
COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN! AND
THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO
BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME
FROM, WHERE THEY WERE SO
UNHAPPY. Who says JESUS CHRIST is
not the saviour and the Prince of
peace

Muslims are the happiest in Nigeria.
"Kill them all...the infidels" they utter underneath their breaths!

How many of them have u seen on NL rebuking these acts.....a religion of peace indeed.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by IYANGBALI: 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
sod09: pls write out wat in luke22:36
as for d two swords its in saudi arabia flag,not islam flag.cos av neva hear of islam symbol
I guess islam originated from nigeria and not saudi arabia,no wonder the headquarters is here and muslims all over the world come to naija on pilgrimage with the black stone kaabah in maiduguri

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
[Tupac Talking]
Sh'it, f'ucck peace
On the strength till my niggas get a piece
We cant have peace
How the f'u'ck we gonna live happy if we ain't got
none?
You motherf'u'ckers is smiling, but I'm mean
mugging
Why? Cause gotta be thugging
I've seen drugs done turned this motherf'u'cking
hood out
All us niggas acting up
Wild ass motherf'u'cking adolescents
These niggas ain't even got no childhoods no
more
How the Bleep can you have a childhood and you
have a funeral every motherfucking weekend
And you motherf'u'ckers talking about peace?
Nigga, it ain't no motherf'ucking peace
You ain't seen the news motherf'ucker?
You ain't heard?
Little babies getting smoked
Motherf'u'ckers killing there whole family
'Lil kids getting thrown off buildings
Motherfu'ckers gettin abused
Peace? Niggas you out your motherf'u'cking mind?
Bleep peace
We can't never have peace, till you motherf'u'ckers
clean up this mess you made
'Till u bleeping clean up the dirt u dropped
'Till we get a piece
Bleep peace
Westside
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by ugojamali(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by IYANGBALI: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
vatuso: thank God its their people they are killing.
but innocent and unharmed people
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by born2boink(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
like my people always say. "U SEE AN EYE SAW" later they will say I'm criticising muslim. The sets of muslim defending their islamic terrorist everywhere will not live in peace for the rest of their life except those not defending them
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
@calehoha; i have to restrain myself to just quote to you verse 68 of chapter 26 that clearly goes against 'killing innocent souls' as the boko haraam people are doing. this verse addresses the muslims of Muhammad [SA] and not just reminder verses given to nations before Muhammad [SA].
And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty.

God gave law of not killing innocent soul. a believer with his freewill will choose obedience of God about that law in spite of his own desire. maybe we should blame the evil doers and the authority that has made its own law in the jurisdiction impotent. if i were in the authority, i would have declared war on them, keep their supporters in jails, regardless of how powerful they are. if there is a cancer, you operate on it as soon as possible or it will terminate you eventually, and before that it will sap out your energy.

we can be saying the leader of the muslim world should solve nigerian problems when nigeria has a constitution, a military and others including police and other paramilitary apparatus.

@ caleboha, noblezone and adepojuot; Allah did not command killing of innocents. and i am sure i have been a muslim longer than each of the boko haraam people. in all my years of being a muslim and now that is not popular and its the source of joke as you are making it to be here, it is this very religion that has kept me better than my ignorant self, year after year. blame criminals and those who enable them by not stopping and stopping them, respectively. if this happens in usa or some serious minded governance, the heavy boot of the law will be all over them and their supporters. but then, we are talking about nigeria where tribe or religion over rides common sense.

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by plaetton: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
franchizy: In as much as I do not support the killing, I have said it over and over that the declaration of state of emergency or military option is not the panacea to solving the Boko Haram menace.
I have made my stand clear to the FG to liase wit the Northern Elders forum, grant the Boko Haram Amnesty, release all detained members of Boko Haram.
There is need to also involve the Christian Association of Nigeria because 60% of Boko Haram members are chriatians from the South East, South South and South West.
We must realize that Islam is a religion of peace, muslims don't shed blood, kill or involve in unlawful act. The killings in the North is just a game plan to tarnish the norths image.

This is the most silly post I have ever read.
What kind of morons are breeding in Nigeria?

In which country in the world has amnesty ever been granted to mass murderers of school children?
Murdering school children is not political, it is religious motivated.

Boko Haram not different from any other bloodthirsty islamic cult group.
They only see the world in balck and white, islam or non-islam.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Cmfrt001(f): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
Na wa ooo may their souls rest in peace. Baba God, we dey ur hand. Help us o God we r tired
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
havent you taken your LAGATYL yet? I think you should double the dose.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nonybb: They did it for allah. This is the real muslim, others are pretending and compromising and in the sight of allah they are hypocrite. These are ppl in the vineyard of allah and 72 virgins are inevitable. Allah will reward them with houris(with big eye) and energize their manhood with sustained erection and strength. Our prophet is fulfilled at the zeal of his workers. Allahu arkba
ur antiPSYCHOTIC drugs dont seem to be working, u rili should go for an ELECTROCONVULSIVE THERAPY
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by glory2glory: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
But wait o, much as am completely disappointed in Gej for still not being able to curb BH , what are the northern govs and elders doing to stop this menace? These people (BH) are their people , those being killed are their people as well. Are they waiting till BH kills everyone in the north.

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by sod09(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
IYA NGBALI: I guess islam originated from nigeria and not saudi arabia,no wonder the headquarters is here and muslims all over the world come to naija on pilgrimage with the black stone kaabah in maiduguri
u see ursef??
to bad,wat bout dose kidnapping and killing some of victims in d east? shd we say dats wat jesus teaches dem,cos day re igbo nd xtain.
so my point is wateva dose brain washed bh re doin doesnt mean day re muslim....90% of jtf youth re muslim..
or is dere anywhere in ur bible dat says kidnapping is good,same thing to our quran nobody shd kill living thing without d fear of allah even wen we kill ram,we show respect to d creature...
so pls think bfore u comment nd not just seeking attention.
no offence
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by bigfriend69(m): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
My heart goes out to the families of the dead students.As for the blood suckers that call themselves boko haram,and their political Godfathers!
I say well done more grease to ur elbows.It is better to come out open and say nothing like 1 nigeria than hide behind religion like the carwords that u guys r,why waste our future generations for ur selfish today!my heart bleeds!!!!!!! Sometimes I'm even scared to travel becouse I don't know what else might crop up from ur devilish minds.my prayer for u is that u never see death and I also pray that ur sins becomes a cause to u and unto ur 10th generation.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Willgates(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Fatdon: Muslims are not happy! They're not
happy in Gaza. They're not happy
in Egypt. They're not happy in
Libya. They're not happy in
Morocco. They're not happy in
Iran. They're not happy in Iraq.
They're not happy in Yemen.
They're not happy in Afghanistan.
They're not happy in Syria. In
Lebanon the're not happy. So,
where are they happy? They're
happy in Australia. They're happy
in England. They're happy in
France. They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in Norway. They're
happy in USA. They're happy in
every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame? Not Islam.
Not their leadership. Not
themselves. THEY BLAME THE
COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN! AND
THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO
BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME
FROM, WHERE THEY WERE SO
UNHAPPY. Who says JESUS CHRIST is
not the saviour and the Prince of
peace

Epic! Comment of d year

4 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by ugojamali(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
www.wvinter.net/~haught/Koran.html

These links will show you how peaceful Islam is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer / Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region / Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.