Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders (8328 Views)

Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake / 53 Pictures, 53 Nigerians And Nigeria @ 53...happy 53rd Independence Day / Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by Hadeehart101(f): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
How many of us woke up today and put nigeria and our leaders in prayer? How many of us dedicated today to fast?
i did and am fasting today.

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by herbeytv(m): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2013
Dibiachukwu: Nigeria is independent of what? TO HELL WITH NIGERIA. BOKO HARAM OR ARMED ROBBERY OR WHITE MARY WORSHIPPERS OR THE CHURCHES AND MOSQUES OF MANY DEMONS. IS IT THE CULTS, OR THE MANY INDEPENDENT DEMONS. SCREW YOU ALL angry

Hope u family lives in Ghana ?
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by herbeytv(m): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2013
Dibiachukwu: Nigeria is independent of what? TO HELL WITH NIGERIA. BOKO HARAM OR ARMED ROBBERY OR WHITE MARY WORSHIPPERS OR THE CHURCHES AND MOSQUES OF MANY DEMONS. IS IT THE CULTS, OR THE MANY INDEPENDENT DEMONS. SCREW YOU ALL angry

Hope u family is in Ghana ?
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by Hadeehart101(f): 11:08am On Oct 01, 2013
nneh1: NIGERIA 53 years report card
Electricity..............E8
Education.............E8
Prostitution..........A1
Good Road.............D7
Banking Sector......C5
Bombing...............A1.
Creativity..................D7
Telecommunication....C4
Security....................F9
Corruption...............A1
Cash Embezzlement.B3
Leadership.......F9
Job opportunity...F9
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm,
Dis is serious. Is this not cary over?
make that corruption's grade A1+ (if there's any grade like that)
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by Deiok(m): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2013
Hey you there, stop wishing us idependence.
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by komek(m): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2013
demolaxy: What are we celebrating? @53. The number of negative pictures I have seen are overwhelming. Anyway, God Bless Nigeria.

Check my signature.

Iam not interested in ur misleading signature .

Thank u

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by Vetsurgeon: 11:11am On Oct 01, 2013
Nonsense
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2013
olala32: don t hate the coun3 ,hate the leader..cos i m proud of nigeria is bless

Our leaders are a replica of who we are. Our leaders are not foreigners. The average Nigerian is a wiked man.

A policeman stops a night traveller by 11pm and asks for tinted glass permit and ends up extoring N1000 yet he sees the vehicle had been accidented.

A contract is awarded for reconstruction of eg. Enugu-Portharcourt expressway and the contractor ends up patching the totally delapidated road for billions. Half of the contract sum has been shared aforehand.

A driver has a burst tyre on the highway and is seeking help from other road users given that his spare tyre cut from the cable and got lost on a long trip, a supposed helper is offering a spare tyre for N10,000. Is that help?

A country where young men stay up at night throwing nails at tyres of night travellers in a bid to extort money from them.

This is a country of woes. Nigeria doesnt have a leader yet.
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by RedCard1(m): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2013
Solozzo: I wish all Nairalanders happy independence day. Remember to pray for peace, progress and unity for Nigeria today. Remember as the new Nigeria year begins to contribute your own quota to help this country develop

God bless Nigeria. 53 gbosas to Nigeria!!
yes ooo. In unity we stand
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by nwaobitex: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy Nigeria. Long Live Naija! smiley[color=#990000][/color] wink
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by StilTouchy(m): 11:24am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy Independence Day Nigeria... Nations go through crisis and tribulations to attain greatness... This is our time and we have to be patient with the current government for changes comes with time.. God bless Nigeria and Nigerians... Give us the heart to bear and build this Nation to a greater height even with the current circumstances.

God Bless the President..
God Bless the Christians...
God Bless the Muslims...
God Bless those in what ever the believed in....
God Bless the Citizens of this Great Country Nigeria.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE NIGERIA!!!!
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by babarazy: 11:26am On Oct 01, 2013
What's there to celebrate about when the land is suffering?
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by Okwereogu(m): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2013
where on planet earth are these rubbish u mentioned with your stinking mouth not found. Before independence u think there was nothing like dat? Nonsense
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by tolurainbow(m): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2013
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Crying crying for Nigeria citizens cryCrying crying for Nigeria citizens
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by shakol91(m): 11:36am On Oct 01, 2013
Who observed dis just now? Wen d pigeon were released,instead of dem to fly into the sky,more dan 70% of d pigeon returned back inside the aso rock and I was smiling saying dis pigeon even no won commot aso rock cos dem feel d kind corruption wey dey happen there 4 d few days dem spend dar...
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by Afam4eva(m): 11:38am On Oct 01, 2013
At least NEPA should give us like on this independence day. There hasn't been light since yesterday.
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by Anuoluwap(m): 11:42am On Oct 01, 2013
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by Unitedabby(m): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2013
deols: I dont see the need for a celebration but if anyone brings independence cake to me, I will eat.

so, you all, how is it going at your end.
Ehn!!na wetin una sabi be dat na...chopin n chopin alone!is dat all dat concerns you?
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by Marsirano(m): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2013
choi so 2dai na independence dai shuuuu

*went in 2 neighbour's house; guy abeg showcase me dat ur green n white shokoto

on de street singin in de year 1960 Nigeria got independence; *looks around guy hungry dey o mak i bansh inside huz joor

ABOVE ALL HAPPI NAIJA @53*in jay z voice

Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by VoteOutPDPJona: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2013
There's nothing wonderful to celebrate. The real guys celebrating are those holding the national purse to ransom. The condemn kidnappers while they hold the national cake hostage (ASUU is no doubt pissed off at such ). Quite hypocritical!
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by Nosgidi(m): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy Independence day to my great country.Not everytime u complain about Nigeria.Ya'all should go and flex jor..Go have fun.!!
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by nairaman66(m): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2013
Senseless Celebration!

My Aunt usually say a "Fool at Forty Is a Fool Forever" Nigeria is a Fool and a Joke at Fifty.. So I say Nigeria is a "Fool Forever And Ever" grin

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by Tiyazman(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
Happy birthday Nigeria!!!
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by Tiyazman(m): 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
nairaman66: Senseless Celebration!

My Aunt usually say a "Fool at Forty Is a Fool Forever" Nigeria is a Fool and a Joke at Fifty.. So I say Nigeria is a "Fool Forever And Ever" grin

You just made a fool of yourself by writing this foolish comment with your foolish hands I'm not even sure you have some foolish brains!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by Dibiachukwu: 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
trolling: @Dibia show them some love na,Yah's people are still in Egypt and Pathros,at the second regathering they'll return to their Creator, you know He scattered us across the globe for our idolatry and paganism as they practice today,but He is still gonna save a remnant of them,even our Creator's hand is still stretched out in His wrath,so dont let your wrath consume you,for the wrath of man does not work the righteousness of Elohim
This is love

Below picture is of a brass coin

Below is the picture of a burnt brass coin

Revelation {1:14} His head and [his] hairs [were] white
like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes [were] as a flame
of fire; {1:15} And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they
burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many
waters.

From this scripture you can see that christ is black.

Why don't they get it? where did the white images of christ come from

This is a rough sketch (note don't worship image grin )
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by Tiyazman(m): 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
This is love

Below picture is of a brass coin

Below is the picture of a burnt brass coin

Revelation {1:14} His head and [his] hairs [were] white
like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes [were] as a flame
of fire; {1:15} And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they
burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many
waters.

From this scripture you can see that christ is black.

Why don't they get it? where did the white images of christ come from

This is the right image depiction (note don't worship image grin )
Na today you know say Christ is black Mtscheeeew Learner
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by Dibiachukwu: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
Tiyazman: Na today you know say Christ is black Mtscheeeew Learner
Do you also know that all the churches in the world are practising idolatry. And that God's people are prey for these cults. And most of them are suffering because they are breaking God's laws?
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by dazzy4real(m): 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
God bless Nigeria united we stand divided we fall. happy independence
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by Dibiachukwu: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
And that most Igbos are hebrews. If you want proof ask me. Igbos come to your glorious heritage and leave Nigeria (spiritually). It has nothing to offer! Yawada! And may he help his true sons to wakeup.
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by ndigbo: 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
i wish us all happy Independence.
Happy Nigeria
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by KKImoh: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
everybody is condeming and mentioning the woes. Which I do not deny but common people!

Lemmi I ask a sincere question?
Hopefully I get sincere answers.

How many of us woke up today and put nigeria and our leaders in prayer? How many of us dedicated today to fast? Dosent matter what you believe in might not believe in a higher enitity, maybe go over dowins theory book.. Just something any effort!?

Its no secrete we are in a sorry state in this country, but if we do not stand for ourselves who do we expect to do that for us?
, am ashamed u just said ol dis! What are u celeberating? Hapi looting? Hapi ASUU strike? Hapi poverty? Hapi no light? Hapi wickedness? Hapi bombing? Hapi frustration? Hapi violence? Hapi constant ethnic clashes? Hapi unemployment? Hapi tears and sorrows for doz wu lost their families in senseless election crises? Comon be real, and say da truth, deep in yr heart u are not hapi!
Re: Happy 53rd Independence Day To Nigerians And Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
Goodluck Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Appoints 18 Special Assistants On Gender / SINACH:What Exactly Is Mercy Chinwo Nnenda Doing On This List For Christ Sake / Isa Idris: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Will End By March 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.