Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,720 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! (11185 Views)

Which Of The Sexes Are Mostly Deluded In There Thinking? / Women, If You Think You Are Equal To Men Try This / Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2008
Soin:

Men are weak. Some men don't know how to cook, they don't know how to do family chores, they suck at sewing, yadi yada. They definitely don't have it all, far from that. But I still don't think it's 50 - 50. At least, so far, I haven't seen why it should be balanced.

Cooking, doing house chores, sewing are abilities you acquire. Nor be say because u be woman, then you automatically know how to do these things.

Give me examples of natural areas where men are weak, because there are a lot. I'll say this. men are psychologically weak. They are physically strong but aren't so good at enduring!
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by lonelypal(m): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2008
michelin89:

1. You'll end up lonely! grin

I think u have a problem with ma I.D cheesy

michelin89 link=topic=146743.msg2440143#msg2440143 date=1214834541:

1. You'll end up lonely! grin

2. So are you saying that the ability to become a doctor, engineer is innate in men, but not in women? So I guess you guys don't even read your books, after all, you already have the natural endowment to become one!

If u say so yes afterall Adam built the first shelter for EVE, grin grin grin or Do u want to tell us that Eve protected Adam frm Dangerous and wild Animals? grin grin
Accept it, equality cannot come in here

syren:

@ lonelypal

women don't want to be like men, we just want to be able to excel in whichever area we please. If men want to be hairdressers or cooks does that mean they want to be women?
everywoman hide under such guise
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Soin: 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2008
michelin89:

Cooking, doing house chores, sewing are abilities you acquire. Nor be say because u be woman, then you automatically know how to do these things.

Give me examples of natural areas where men are weak, because there are a lot. I'll say this. men are psychologically weak. They are physically strong but aren't so good at enduring!
Easy to manipulate! VERY EASY!
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2008
lonelypal:

If u say so yes afterall Adam built the first shelter for EVE, grin grin grin or Do u want to tell us that Eve protected Adam frm Dangerous and wild Animals? grin grin Accept it, equality cannot come in here

I didn't say but ask. Nor put words for my mouth. I am not a chauvinist like you.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by smooooooth: 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2008
lets be frank, i know most ladies and i am sure most of you here, have given excuses that a guy was just too weak, that why you wouldnt date him, some of you go as far as wanting to see some macho physical traits too confirm he is a man.

sion, just consider that pic of your future, where men cook, and women sit watching tv, and the women are ruling in almost all facet of life, they pick a man and propose,pay the dowry and even F%*k him, abeg, is that the kind of future you really all want.

lets be careful what we wish for o.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Soin: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2008
smooooooth:

lets be frank, i know most ladies and i am sure most of you here, have given excuses that a guy was just too weak, that why you wouldnt date him, some of you go as far as wanting to see some macho physical traits too confirm he is a man.

sion, just consider that pic of your future, where men cook, and women sit watching tv, and the women are ruling in almost all facet of life, they pick a man and propose,pay the dowry and even F%*k him, abeg, is that the kind of future you really all want.

My boyfriend cooks while I watch TV! BLISS!!

Like I said earlier, I prefer a MAN. But it still doesn't mean I'm inferior to men. I'm not saying we're equal either. We've got our differences.

Actually, I'm in the middle.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2008
smooooooth:

Na that one be your headache? *hissss* This isn't even worth my time! tongue
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by syren: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2008
lonelypal:

everywoman hide under such guise

please don't generalize, I can't see how you came to this conclusion. A woman wants to help sick people or she likes science and wants to do it for a living therefore she wants to be like men? Professions have no gender.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2008
syren:

please don't generalize, I can't see how you came to this conclusion. A woman wants to help sick people or she likes science and wants to do it for a living therefore she wants to be like men? Professions have no gender.

True! You acquire abilities to become a professional. So that's no point for debate!
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by smooooooth: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2008
Soin:

probabyly washing undies too! grin cheesy

anyway i bet he's in love,cos thats the only thing that can make a man weak,
it happens to the strongest of us.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2008
smooooooth:

anyway i bet he's in love,because thats the only thing that can make a man weak,
it happens to the strongest of us.

Cooking doesn't make him weak. It simply means he is bold enough to challenge this society that has defined roles for us based on our sexes. Men who can cook are sexy! cool
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by smooooooth: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2008
Soin:

i can guess what you watching. football! grin
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by smooooooth: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2008
michelin89:

Cooking doesn't make him weak. It simply means he is bold enough to challenge this society that has defined roles for us based on our sexes. Men who can cook are sexy! cool
i can cook tongue tongue tongue wink
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Soin: 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2008
michelin89:

I KNOW! Haha. Dude, and he cooks REALLY nice. Tee hee.

And yes, Smooth, I watch football while he cooks. I'm also on the computer, on the phone, watching a movie, sleeping, while he cooks.

Does that make him weak? Does that make me a man? If so, so be it. Haha! Nice and painless way to change sex.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2008
smooooooth:

i can cook tongue tongue tongue wink

Sorry, chauvinists aren't sexy. You might want to keep your friend lonely pal company! grin tongue
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by lonelypal(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2008
syren:

Am not, but look at it this way, Behind virtually every invention or innovation that has come up men dominate it. we were in the game before u
if u can dispute this i will shut down my system grin grin
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Persona82(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2008
Ever seen the analogy male = 1, female 0.

All electrical engeers would understand this. High, low. All Nothing

Its even in the anatomy (1 & 0)  grin grin
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by smooooooth: 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2008
michelin89:

Sorry, chauvinists aren't sexy. You might want to keep your friend lonely pal company! grin tongue

not many people thingk that way, women adore men that DOMINATE xpecially in bed, tongue

Soin:

I KNOW! Haha. Dude, and he cooks REALLY nice. Tee hee.

And yes, Smooth, I watch football while he cooks. I'm also on the computer, on the phone, watching a movie, sleeping, while he cooks.

Does that make him weak? Does that make me a man? If so, so be it. Haha! Nice and painless way to change sex.

hey, when last did u put your hand inbtw your thighs, better check you might be growing some dick, lol
anyway no mind me jare, i do same thing for love, got to run, bye all your weaker homos
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2008
smooooooth:

not many people thingk that way, women adore men that DOMINATE xpecially in bed, tongue

hey, when last did u put your hand inbtw your thighs, better check you might be growing some privates, lol
anyway no mind me jare, i do same thing for love, got to run, bye all your weaker homos

If I can make him do everything, why not? tongue
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by syren: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2008
lonelypal:

Am not, but look at it this way, Behind virtually every invention or innovation that has come up men dominate it. we were in the game before u
if u can dispute this i will shut down my system grin grin

Can't dispute it that's the way society was, but times always have and always will change so now that women can freely choose to enter any professional  field and do well in it, it shows there has always been equal capability but not equal opportunity due to socital restrictions in the past.  Like michelin said, the knowledge is acquired not inherent in men only. cool
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Hannibal: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2008
Sexes are not equal.
Men are more intelligent than women.

If we focus on factors such as the ability to quickly grasp a complex concept, verbal reasoning skills and creativity - some of they key ingredients of intelligence, then we would all agree women can never be compared to men.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by lonelypal(m): 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2008
smooooooth:

hey, when last did u put your hand inbtw your thighs, better check you might be growing some privates, lol

looooooooooool grin am sure she has an ans for that. grin grin grin
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by syren: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

Sexes are not equal.

If we focus on factors such as the ability to quickly grasp a complex concept, verbal reasoning skills and creativity - some of they key ingredients of intelligence, then we would all agree women can never be compared to men.

I can't believe this! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked is this the reaction you wanted? cool
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by beauteous(f): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

Sexes are not equal.

Ohh. . . .
not yhu again! sad
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2008
syren:

I can't believe this! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked is this the reaction you wanted? cool

Naaa! I think something like *Oh no! I am less intelligent than man! I'll kill myself" is what he expects! grin grin

But i'd rather go *Ok! We have heard you. Now, please leave the board for the real intelligent people. Disillusioned being!* tongue cheesy
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by LAKANYE(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2008
ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL, BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by lonelypal(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2008
syren:

Can't dispute it that's the way society was, but times always have and always will change so now that women can freely choose to enter any professional  field and do well in it, it shows there has always been equal capability but not equal opportunity due to socital restrictions in the past.  Like michelin said, the knowledge is acquired not inherent in men only. cool

If thats true, we all know that the human race has come of age, such a long period is enough for y'all to develop ur capability to make it ur own world. The question posted by MICHELIN is EQUALITY. A MAN IS NOT EQUAL TO A WOMAN period, U CANT RE-WRITE HISTORY
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Hannibal: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2008
syren:

I don't expect any reaction . . . .
This is more facts than the myths y'all women have been posting in the last 4 hours.
Men have denser brains. . . . .more white matter than the grey matter and have been proven to be more intelligent than women.

Please show us a female Albert Einstein anywhere in the world.
Men have bigger brains and higher IQs than women, which may explain why chess grandmasters and geniuses are more likely to be male.
Larger brains mean more neurons and these neurons are responsible for processing information.

It's like comparing a 1GB processor in ur Sony Laptop to the 500MB version. . . . .The difference is CLEAR. grin cheesy
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by syren: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2008
lonelypal:

If thats true, we all know that the human race has come of age, such a long period is enough for y'all to develop your capability to make it your own world. The question posted by MICHELIN is EQUALITY. A MAN IS NOT EQUAL TO A WOMAN period, You CANT RE-WRITE HISTORY

I agree men and women are not the same cool
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by syren: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

I don't expect any reaction . . . .
This is more facts than the myths y'all women have been posting in the last 4 hours.
Men have denser brains. . . . .more white matter than the grey matter and have been proven to be more intelligent than women.

Please show us a female Albert Einstein anywhere in the world.

There are many ways to measure intelligence so let's not get into that. Afterall, the person with the highest IQ in the world was a woman not sure if she still is but, anyway that doesn't prove anything. cool
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by olabello(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2008
Gender equality means men and women having the same rights and obligations, and everyone having the same opportunities in society. Gender equality is also about justice and about sharing responsibilities, both in the family and society. If gender prevents us from seeing the individual’s strengths and weaknesses, this can lead to discrimination and limited opportunities for the individual.

The Norwegian Gender Equality Act was passed in 1978. It is intended to ensure that men and women are treated equally. The act is important for both sexes, though it is the position of women that is in particular focus.

Women fought for equality for many years before the Norwegian Gender Equality Act was passed. Women won inheritance rights equal to men’s in 1854, and unmarried women won the right to be considered independent adults in 1864. Married women did not win this right until 1888. This meant they now had control over what was done with their own assets.

The Norwegian Association for Women's Rights was founded in 1884. Its members were both women and men.

Towards the end of the 1800s, women won new opportunities in education and their choice of professions. Women won the right to work as teachers in 1870. Society was changing quickly at this time and there was a big demand for new labour. Many women started to work in telegraph services or telephone switchboards. Both of these were workplaces based on new technology. Many of the new women’s professions required training. The new opportunities were primarily of importance to middle class women.

Working class women had long worked in factories. Around 1/3 of all women of working age were in paid work by the end of the 1800s. Most of them were young and unmarried.

www.netserveafrica.com
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2008
lonelypal:

If thats true, we all know that the human race has come of age, such a long period is enough for y'all to develop your capability to make it your own world. The question posted by MICHELIN is EQUALITY. A MAN IS NOT EQUAL TO A WOMAN period, You CANT RE-WRITE HISTORY

Keep living in the past while we head for the future!

syren:

I agree men and women are not the same cool

Right! cool Any woman who wants to be like a man is an insult to womanhood!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. / Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.