Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,748 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! (11189 Views)

Which Of The Sexes Are Mostly Deluded In There Thinking? / Women, If You Think You Are Equal To Men Try This / Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Gamine(f): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2008
Adam was created

Eve was an improvement on the Former

If not, there wouldnt have been a need
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Gabry(f): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2008
mekk:

You may have missed the content of this thread.perhaps you re-read again.
Don't think this thread is about physical or emotional strength, grin grin grin
Take peace!!!

Uhmn. . . Well, I am trying to make statement that the females and males are actually equal but because of uncivilize people, thats why its not equal? undecided

Anyway, I think it suits the thread.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by eldee(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2008
Gamine:

Adam was created

Eve was an improvement on the Former

If not, there wouldnt have been a need
Yeah right, an improvement that was made out of one rib?

Eve was a pathetic failure, Adam was told to take care of Eden, he did.
Eve's job was?
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Gabry(f): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2008
undecided
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Gabry(f): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2008
eldee:

Eve's job was?

I think Adam suck as well cause he is easily influenced. (The part where he was convinced by Eve to eat the apple). What bullshit crap is that?

And also if we want to say who is a failure, look at the statistics of criminals around the world. Who did the most crimes? Male or female?
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by eminemkayc: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2008
Does this make any sense? Huh Cool
IT SURE DOES GIRL!! "MORE EQUAL" IN THE CONTEXT IMPLIES NOT EQUAL TO WOMEN. COS MEN WERE CREATED TO BE LORD OVER WOMEN!(BUT PLS DONT GET ME WRONG HERE), ON THE OTHER HAND, A WOMAN HAS THE CONTROLLING POWER OVER MEN IN THE SENSE THAT, SHE COULD CONVINCE A MAN TO DO EVEN THAT WHICH HE NEVER EVER THOUGHT OF!! undecided undecided , COMMON SWEETHEART, U NO WHAT I MEAN BY NOW DONT U grin grin
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by eldee(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2008
gabrywyl:

I think Adam suck as well cause he is easily influenced. (The part where he was convinced by Eve to eat the apple). What bullshit crap is that?

And also if we want to say who is a failure, look at the statistics of criminals around the wrold. Who did the most crimes? Male or female?
Let me tell you how short-sighted you are . . .

What you just said is like 'Technology is useless because of the amount of bombs that have been created'
Do you actually sound normal to yourself?

You're talking about criminals, name ten female pioneer inventors, biologists, engineers . . .
Why'm I even arguing this self? MICHELLIN!!! come and see your folks ohh!!
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by syren: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2008
eldee:

Eve's job was?

Eve was a helper, fair enough. tongue Which indicates that adams strength for what he was called to do was inadequate in itself. Men need women.  grin cool
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by eldee(m): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2008
syren:

Eve was a helper, fair enough. tongue Which indicates that adams strength for what he was called to do was inadequate in itself. Men need women. grin cool

Yep, men need women as HELPERS!!! Not as EQUALS
Eve failed at that simple job, and the future of womanhood is going the same way again
Women never learn, do they?
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Gabry(f): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2008
eldee:

Let me tell you how short-sighted you are . . .

What you just said is like 'Technology is useless because of the amount of bombs that have been created'
Do you actually sound normal to yourself?

You're talking about criminals, name ten female pioneer inventors, biologists, engineers . . .
Why'm I even arguing this self? MICHELLIN!!! come and see your folks ohh!!

Oh Oh. . . Here we goes again. With you.  undecided  

Ok, the reason why men have the ability to have the first professions its because they were made to focus on one thing at a time and because of their focus, thats why they are better off in that field but if you were to ask a man to be multitasking (to do various jobs at one go), he cannot do so because thats the advantage of a female and because females were made to be multitasking, thats why we are not focus to only one goal. Thats what God has given to the sexes but however, to commit a crime is not given by God but its a choice and men seems to make that choice pretty well.  smiley Congratulations!
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by TOH(f): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2008
oh look. "only son" yarning gibberish again.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by syren: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2008
eminemkayc:

IT SURE DOES GIRL!! "MORE EQUAL" IN THE CONTEXT IMPLIES NOT EQUAL TO WOMEN. COS MEN WERE CREATED TO BE LORD OVER WOMEN!(BUT PLS DONT GET ME WRONG HERE), ON THE OTHER HAND, A WOMAN HAS THE CONTROLLING POWER OVER MEN IN THE SENSE THAT, SHE COULD CONVINCE A MAN TO DO EVEN THAT WHICH HE NEVER EVER THOUGHT OF!! undecided undecided , COMMON SWEETHEART, You NO WHAT I MEAN BY NOW DONT You grin grin

You guys take this male dominance thing too far.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Gabry(f): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2008
All I can say is that without the female species, you men wont be born in the first place.

So because we are the ones whom made you live on earth, you should actually respect us.

Now this is what I call no appreciation.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by syren: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2008
eldee:

Yep, men need women as HELPERS!!! Not as EQUALS
Eve failed at that simple job, and the future of womanhood is going the same way again
Women never learn, do they?

Well, sorry o, I wasn't born 2000 years ago so blame society. I wasn't brought up to believe that women are less than men, my mother was the breadwinner in my house so I've never seen my her 'submit' to any man grin (chai, she can be very stubborn o) cool
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by mekk(m): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2008
take peace!!!! y'all. wink wink wink
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by eldee(m): 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2008
gabrywyl:

Oh Oh. . . Here we goes again. With you.  undecided  

Ok, the reason why men have the ability to have the first professions its because they were made to focus on one thing at a time and because of their focus, thats why they are better off in that field but if you were to ask a man to be multitasking (to do various jobs at one go), he cannot do so because thats the advantage of a female and because females were made to be multitasking, thats why we are not focus to only one goal. Thats what God has given to the sexes but however, to commit a crime is not given by God but its a choice and men seems to make that choice pretty well.  smiley Congratulations!
Please can you ensure next that you post in ENGLISH!!! cheesy

TOH:

oh look. "only son" yarning gibberish again.
So after I gave you time to think of what you said, you still refused to be enlightened?
I don't really nderstand why nlanders think like this undecided

Guys that grow up around women tend to be sexist

In other cases, Obama that grew up around white folks tends to be racist, huh?
Some times I wonder if some nlanders actually listen to themselves speak . . .

gabrywyl:

All I can say is that without the female species, you men wont be born in the first place.

So because we are the ones whom made you live on earth, you should actually respect us.

Now this is what I call no appreciation.
C'mon, God created women because Man needed a PA
If not he'll have made us able to procreate

Did he need a female God to get Jesus?
Remember that we were to be in his own IMAGE and LIKENESS
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by syren: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2008
eminemkayc:

don't worry!! very soon, ull submit to me! smiley isnt it?

Hah, God forbid not me o cool

I am my mother's child after all grin
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Gabry(f): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2008
C'mon, God created women because Man needed a PA
If not he'll have made us able to procreate

Did he need a female God to get Jesus?
Remember that we were to be in his own IMAGE and LIKENESS

Men needed a PA? Well Why do I find this not familiar? It was proven that men get heartbroken twice much compare to a female after a breakup! So you think they treat their female as a PA? Give me a break. I am sure after you breakup with your gf, you will surely cry like a school girl. . .

Hello? Didn't Mary gave birth to Jesus and she is a female isn't she? Go to Sunday School and relearn again Arrow!
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Gabry(f): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2008
Men are World Leaders Ya Da Ya Da Ya Da Ya Da BLA BLA BLA BLA. . . No wonder the world is such a bad place to live in concidering of all the crimes they have made. Keep it up. Fill the Hell with more of your kind. As for us, we will keep quiet and end up in heaven.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by TOH(f): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2008
Lol all I have to say is jgirl, Im praying on your behalf.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by cold(m): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2008
MEN OF QUALITY ARE NOT THREATENED BY WOMEN'S EQUALITY.PERIOD.END OF STORY
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Gamine(f): 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2008
I am Human

i think thats enough

That i am not a beast.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2008
cold:

This post should hav been termed correctly "WAR OF THE SEXES"

Oh! I am inspired!

jek_kad:

keep them coming,keep d insults coming i don't care and i don't mind

but get this into your head i will post wherever i want to,so when you're through over working your keyboard let me know,but u will not chase me out of here,i will leave here when i want to

if u like call me an oshodi clown or a village watever ,and i wonder who d village clown is anyway,so keep them coming

If you don't mind then ignore them. Facts contradict words!
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by eldee(m): 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2008
gabrywyl:

Men needed a PA? Well Why do I find this not familiar? It was proven that men get heartbroken twice much compare to a female after a breakup! So you think they treat their female as a PA? Give me a break. I am sure after you breakup with your girlfriend, you will surely cry like a school girl. . .
Hehehe . . . do you know you could get dragged to court for that blasphemy?

gabrywyl:

Hello? Didn't Mary gave birth to Jesus and she is a female isn't she? Go to Sunday School and relearn again Arrow!
Hmmn . . . Have you ever heard of the trinity?
Seriously, you're boring me now undecided
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by BluMalam(m): 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2008
May God Bless Eldee!

Look, it is a FACT of life. Men are SUPERIOR in all ramifications. Women keep consoling themselves with the eve thing.

*If EVE did not INVENT sin in the first place, there would not be the bad male leaders u r talkin bout.

Before Nairaland, Men and Women were never equal

After Nairaland, Men & Women will NEVER be equal

Girls, keep consoling urself, i would have been doing the same if i was born a permanent assistant tongue, so i don't blame you

P.S I'm ready for your verbal assault grin grin grin
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by jekkad: 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2008
Blu Malam:

May God Bless Eldee!

Look, it is a FACT of life. Men are SUPERIOR in all ramifications. Women keep consoling themselves with the eve thing.

*If EVE did not INVENT sin in the first place, there would not be the bad male leaders you're talkin bout.

Before Nairaland, Men and Women were never equal

After Nairaland, Men & Women will NEVER be equal

Girls, keep consoling yourself, i would have been doing the same if i was born a permanent assistant tongue, so i don't blame you

P.S I'm ready for your verbal assault grin grin grin

and nobody is going to give it to u wink grin
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Gabry(f): 1:16am On Jul 02, 2008
Guys, continue bragging about how great you are. In the end of the day, you're cursing your own grandmother, mother, sisters, cousin sisters, daughters.

Yeah, God will always bless Eldee. Bless him with a Big Yappin Mouth

Eldeee, If I bore you why bother answering back? Maybe you bore yourself. Drag to court? Be my guest  grin Besides my statement above was proven and documented to begin with and you have nothin else to say. HATER. . . . .
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by AnthonyKil(m): 4:16am On Jul 02, 2008
gabrywyl:

Guys, continue bragging about how great you are. In the end of the day, you're cursing your own grandmother, mother, sisters, cousin sisters, daughters.

Yeah, God will always bless Eldee. Bless him with a Big Yappin Mouth

Eldeee, If I bore you why bother answering back? Maybe you bore yourself. Drag to court? Be my guest grin Besides my statement above was proven and documented to begin with and you have nothin else to say. HATER. . . . .

Babe, you dont have to be so harsh on the males. I'm your man and will always be your man. You know that? I dont mind being your PA if you want me to. Who cares? As long as you're happy Angel. wink
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Gabry(f): 7:12am On Jul 02, 2008
AnthonyKil:

Babe, you don't have to be so harsh on the males. I'm your man and will always be your man. You know that? I don't mind being your PA if you want me to. Who cares? As long as you're happy Angel. wink

Hubs, I think I have to tell you that I have a bf and we have been dating for 9 months. So I think I cannot call you Hubs anymore otherwise it will sound so weird. HEheh! Anyways, if you come down next month to my place, I will introduce you to him ok?

So whatever you do, dont call me Angel or your wife cause you will cause a misunderstanding. And no, we are not playing any wrestling.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by AnthonyKil(m): 7:15am On Jul 02, 2008
gabrywyl:

Hubs, I think I have to tell you that I have a boyfriend and we have been dating for 9 months. So I think I cannot call you Hubs anymore otherwise it will sound so weird. HEheh! Anyways, if you come down next month to my place, I will introduce you to him ok?

So whatever you do, don't call me Angel or your wife cause you will cause a misunderstanding. And no, we are not playing any wrestling.

What? 9 months and you dont tell me? Who is he? Where he comes from? What is he doing? Does he treats you well? Babe! You told me you wont fall for any guys. . . What happen? Did he put a spell on you PLEASE WAKE UP!
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Gabry(f): 7:19am On Jul 02, 2008
Sorry Anthony. I don't know where to find you and we havent been talking for almost a year and yet you ask me why I did njot tell you? Lets just say that I have slapped my own face. I thought I wont fall in love and have been there for almost 24 years. I don't know what happen this year.

I'll tell you about him another day ok?

I'll show you his picture. Look at my Profile pic.

We continue this in your thread Bro. Miss you alot.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by AnthonyKil(m): 8:08am On Jul 02, 2008
undecided gosh

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) / Robbers Force Father To Sleep With His Daughter And Snapped Them (see Photos) / Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.