Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! (11188 Views)

Which Of The Sexes Are Mostly Deluded In There Thinking? / Women, If You Think You Are Equal To Men Try This / Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by CH3COO(m): 12:35am On Jul 01, 2008
jekkad what does being african have to do with wanting fair treatment? Some people are interested in snapping out of a repressive tradition you know. sigh! some people sha.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by jekkad: 12:37am On Jul 01, 2008
CH3COO:

jekkad what does being african have to do with wanting fair treatment?  Some people are interested in snapping out of a repressive tradition you know. sigh! some people sha.

yeah right tradition my foot,will u marry some girl who will not be an allrounder to u all in d name of snapping out of tradition,puhpleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i should be d one saying some pple sha
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Mesmerize(f): 12:44am On Jul 01, 2008
kingdong:

dey wonder like femi
rotflmao!! I know what you're wondering. . dnt!
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by onyinye2(f): 12:45am On Jul 01, 2008
jek_kad:

come r u sure you're an african?

wait hold on, let me go call my mother. tongue so just because i want to break the mold, you wanna question my african blood??
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by CH3COO(m): 12:46am On Jul 01, 2008
jek_kad:

yeah right tradition my foot,will u marry some girl who will not be an allrounder to u all in d name of snapping out of tradition,puhpleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i should be d one saying some people sha
snapping out of tradition does not prevent you from being well-rounded.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by jekkad: 12:48am On Jul 01, 2008
Mesmerize:

If I give you one, I'll need $50. . my kisses are not free cool

Jenny, just drop it!

back to topic!

i hear u jare,correct person
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Mesmerize(f): 12:49am On Jul 01, 2008
dreeldee:

CH3COO and JEK KAD

PLEASE STOP THE FIGHT

Thanks. . knew I could count on yasometimes
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by kingdong(m): 12:51am On Jul 01, 2008
Mesmerize:

rotflmao!! I know what you're wondering. . dnt!
I bet you don't. but since we no fit actually bet, i will just go ahead and tell you. I dey wonder about one kine yehyeh person and now i dey shake my head put. So did yu get it right? Can yu fit know also who the scoundrel is?
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Mesmerize(f): 12:52am On Jul 01, 2008
kingdong:

I bet you don't. but since we no fit actually bet, i will just go ahead and tell you. I dey wonder about one kine yehyeh person and now i dey shake my head put. So did yu get it right? Can yu fit know also who the scoundrel is?
O.K
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by dreeldee: 12:54am On Jul 01, 2008
jek_kad:

for where,r u trying to e-matchmake me undecided my dear my hands are full ooo no space kiss

grin hehehehe that's what i'm talking about, you know we break up to make up exactly like this. So no more fighting abeg and by the way, why are your hands full , you dey carry tank or luggage
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by jekkad: 12:56am On Jul 01, 2008
dreeldee:

grin hehehehe that's what i'm talking about, you know we break up to make up exactly like this. So no more fighting abeg and by the way, why are your hands full  , you dey carry tank or luggage

my brother i dey carry one man wey call himself Mr.Kadry him wahala na 100 pple own wey dey inside one person ,so my hands full well well grin
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by kingdong(m): 12:56am On Jul 01, 2008
The monastry bell tolls. Its official. Its lights out. Peace and good tidings.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by dreeldee: 12:58am On Jul 01, 2008
jek_kad:

my brother i dey carry one man wey call himself Mr.Kadry him wahala na 100 people own wey dey inside one person ,so my hands full well well grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin now your hands full true true infact overload sef grin grin grin
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by jekkad: 1:00am On Jul 01, 2008
dreeldee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin now your hands full true true infact overload sef  grin grin grin

my brother no be small thing oooo grin
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 01, 2008
everytime i check a thread, this same set of people have posted. i think its time to start ur own joint forum
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by NegroNtns(m): 7:00am On Jul 01, 2008
Michelin, Nice post. grin

I need clarity. Is your objective aimed at mediating the back and forth scuffle over gender issues, or are you elaborating the inherent attributes of the physiological being in each gender

Respectfully, I want to be generous and declare you are a mediator. What kind of nonsense is that about men and women being equal? Please stop saying that. In the natural order of cause and effect, which in my opinion is, interestingly, the equilibrium opposite of the Garden of Eden, Man and Woman can never be equal or have a weight factor of symmetrical influence. We are no longer in the Garden, we are now sustained and must live according to the order of the cosmological orbits. Man was created, Woman was produced. cool
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Frizy(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2008
@poster
Just like a typical western lady.
Feminism may never see the light of the day. undecided
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by oje(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2008
undecided
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by oje(m): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2008
@Nigro_Ntns;
U are are Good!!! i must confess! i had to get the dictionary to fully diggest your post. I love it! I hope all women get to see it! you are simply Amaizing, bro
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Gamine(f): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2008
@Oje, stop gushing, help yourself to the dictionary, you apparently need it.

@Negro, Man was Created, woman was Produced??!?

What The heck did u just Vomit!
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Persona82(m): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2008
@Negro: That was a sucker punch; couldn't have said it better

@Gamine: You need that spelled out?
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Gamine(f): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2008
Chuck a Spaz my friend.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Persona82(m): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2008
Touche:

Still a sucker punch. It is what it is grin
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Gamine(f): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2008
Im busy now, but i will be back to own you guys!
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by ehie007(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2008
No matter how you want am (poster) men and women are not equal and wuld never be equal, God did not create us equal. its a mans world. am not against women here but thats just the reality.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by francessby(f): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2008
Nowadays i strongly believe that male and female are equal, even in terms of ability and weight. Now is not then when women solely depend on the male counterpart for everything cos now some of the women are the head of the family, when i say the head i mean they are the breadwinner in there various families.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by eminemkayc: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2008
males are MORE EQUAL than females;, but, females have the CONTROLLING POWER over the male folks! grin
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Gabry(f): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2008
Women's strenght are always a fact to be weaker than the men. But however, the men were actually weak in another sense that they have the weknesses to refrain from sex in a long period of time while the female could stand not having sex for a long time. And also women were considered stronger at one sense cause they could do child labour.

There was one very strong huge guy whom have a very small thin girlfriend. Every guy in school would be afraid of this guy because he bullies people but what made him weak is that when he is with his girlfriend, he possibly could not hurt a fly. If his girlfriend slaps him on the face, he wont hit her back but to other people he would and would strangle them for all he cares but never lay a hand on his girlfriend.

Why's that?
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by mekk(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2008
It will be preposterous for anyone to think that 100%(0r even 50%
) gender equality will ever be feasible.
Am sure you'll all agree with me that God never
designed it that way.
Women were originally designed by God to take
the subservient role,a helper according to the
Bible.
All these clamor for gender equality is
basically due to civilization,

Like every other thing,its only normal to see from time to time
women who are exception to these laws of God,
Take peace!!! grin grin grin
am out of here.
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by Gabry(f): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2008
Dear God,

Pleasee. . . .

Is it possible to make men pregnant in this century?

Besides, alot of men these days are beginning to be like a women. They wear skirts, they manicure/pedicure, they wear makeup, they pluck their eye brows, they wear earrings, they gossip, they backstab people and the other day I saw two men fighting like a school girl. . .

So why not? give it a shot. For at least 1 decade is more than enough.

Thank you and remember, I love you.

Love always,

Gabry Shannon Wong Yen Li
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by syren: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2008
eminemkayc:

males are MORE EQUAL than females;, but, females have the CONTROLLING POWER over the male folks! grin

Does this make any sense? cool
Re: The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! by mekk(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2008
gabrywyl:

Women's strenght are always a fact to be weaker than the men. But however, the men were actually weak in another sense that they have the weknesses to refrain from sex in a long period of time while the female could stand not having sex for a long time. And also women were considered stronger at one sense cause they could do child labour.

There was one very strong huge guy whom have a very small thin girlfriend. Every guy in school would be afraid of this guy because he bullies people but what made him weak is that when he is with his girlfriend, he possibly could not hurt a fly. If his girlfriend slaps him on the face, he wont hit her back but to other people he would and would strangle them for all he cares but never lay a hand on his girlfriend.

Why's that?
You may have missed the content of this thread.perhaps you re-read again.
Don't think this thread is about physical or emotional strength, grin grin grin
Take peace!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

One Word To Describe These Girls Photo / Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) / Robbers Force Father To Sleep With His Daughter And Snapped Them (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.