Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

A Special Message For Unmarried Women - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Special Message For Unmarried Women (34164 Views)

Why Nigerian Unmarried Women Will Increase In No / 7 Things Unmarried Women Do Not Deserve / Why Do We Have More Unmarried Women These Days Than In The Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by lobell: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
IMHO you cant really fully know anybody until you are well married. This is because Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse John 2:10
This means during courtship you give each other 'good wine' (for example, whoever farts in front of someone you are trying to hook?) But later when we are all 'drunk' (in love) that which is worse is set forth.

Omo...fear The Holy Bible...all the answers are there if only you look carefully.

1 Like

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Reincarnated(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
lekpalicious: Lmao. When did i say that all men are bad. Secondly keeping a man is no problem. I have a good man who loves and respects me and he is type of guy i always wanted and its not out of desperation. The only reason i am unmarried yet is because we are not there financially yet. So dont worry your lil head about me. I am fine. But why you so bitter though lmao. Dont worry no matter what there will always be stupid girls who will be desperate enough for the likes of you.

Chei! Are you serious cry
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by dabrake(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Guys still dey para?

Who have time, society/reality has a way of tightening some loosed nuts. grin grin

I no send una.
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by UjSizzle(f): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
ariseandshine:

First time u really said something sensible. I thought your brain was all washed up grin grin grin grin
I suppose that's code for "You win, I have nothing else to hit at you". You're welcome cool
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Okijajuju1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
tchidi:

Eze mmuo, go ya house! You don marry!! 3 is a crowd! tongue tongue

2 is a family..

3 is a compound.. grin
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
biggiyke: Mz Vox, as much as you did great sharing this article here, courtesy demands that you credit the original author. Instead of taking all the glory for someone else's effort. I know the original author of this article. She's a sister and friend on facebook. Do the right thing, edit your post, give credit to your source.

I would have posted the facebook link of the author, but I need her permission to do that. Nigerians should learn proper etiquette when it comes to copyright.

Thank you.
Then go inform τ̲̅ђǝ original author t̶̲̥̅̊ơ sue her for plagiarism. tongue
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Reincarnated(m): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
helovesme: wow. so some men do all the things in this write-up? shocked

i thank God for my man.

sweetheart, know that I love you and you are indeed a rare gem

Abeg go and sit down. How many men have you dated that you concluded he is rare

1 Like

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Lilimax(f): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
nyere84: Its useful...!!!

Life does not begin wit husband.!!
Life will not end wit husband..!!

There is more to life to enjoy, to give you happiness and make you fulfilled.

#say no to an abusive man#
Me likey @ highlighted
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Lilimax(f): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
Okija_juju:

Well...

Point is I'm tired of all these women always trying to define what the ideal man is as if their fake hair and make-up wearing asses are ideal...

Women:: If you know that you wanna get married, then you better go out there and hunt down the man for you and marry him.. There is no right or wrong in things like this. What worked for the OP will/may not work for you. The Ideal man for Adaobi will/may not be the ideal man for Ogugua.. Stop listening to all these women who think they got men/relationships all figured out..

!
smiley
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Omero(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2013

Thank u sist. Vanity is vanity says d preacher, look onto Jesus alone d author n perfecter of our faith (Hebrew 12:2), and ur joy in life, weather married or unmarried will have no limits. Am in total support of d OP, because am a perfect gentle man, perfect am I cos d BiBlE says so- Matthew 5:48. I can never, never abuse(of any form) my woman to be. Even in our unfaithfulness God is ever faithful, so why should one mere mortal- dust to dust(man/boy) be bossy or feeling proud because they its a man's world. Hell fire awaits all abusive, intolerant, wicked, cheating etc. men/boys.
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Omero(m): 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2013

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Okijajuju1(m): 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lilimax: Me likey @ highlighted

I never heard any woman complain about being spanked on the 'bott' before..
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mz Vox:

When a man makes you take pictures of yourself and send it to him 24 hours a day, so he knows where and who you’re with, my sister you’re in bondage…..only that your master hasn’t paid your purchase price. Any man that makes you do this, under the guise that his heart has been broken by the previous women in his life and therefore, you need to earn his trust, is a confirmed wizard. He needs Jesus and you need a copy of the Slavery Abolition Act of 1833.

When a man flings objects at you during an argument, throws and breaks his phone against the wall and says “Look what you made me do,” he will one day throw you and blame you for it. You’d better run away and from that far distance, text him the number of a psychiatrist and enrol him for an anger management course.

When you’re in a relationship with a man who arbitrarily picks up your phone, deletes some male contacts, text messages, grills you whenever you pick a call from a man, logs into your Facebook account and abuses and warns off all the men who say nice things to you, tells you which friends to keep and the ones to dismiss, and short of getting you a bodyguard, monitors your movements in every way possible, I’d like to inform you that that man is not man who loves you, but a monitirung, familiar spirit. The earlier you’re delivered from him, the better for you.

Wow! NL is slaying me today! grin The bolded got me rolling on the floor dying of laughter! grin grin

Very nice one Mz Vox!! Very, very nice! cheesy

*on a serious note though, hopefully these gullible women will see through the humor and learn a valuable lesson*
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Omero(m): 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2013

Thank u sist. Vanity is vanity says d preacher, look onto Jesus alone d author n perfecter of our faith (Hebrew 12:2), and ur joy in life, weather married or unmarried will have no limits. Am in total support of d OP, because am a perfect gentle man, perfect am I cos d BiBlE says so- Matthew 5:48. I can never, never abuse(of any form) my woman to be. Even in our unfaithfulness God is ever faithful, so why should one mere mortal- dust to dust(man/boy) be bossy or feeling proud because they its a man's world. Hell fire awaits all abusive, intolerant, wicked, cheating etc. men/boys.
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
WackyJ1:
The bolded Parts Cracked Me up grin

Lol! Like minds! I just read the OP and had to comment immediately, just reading through the thread and I saw pretty much the same comment from you. cheesy
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by oliviastacey(f): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mz Vox: My fellow unmarried women, it’s not that I have a vendetta against you; I just want to address some of the things you do, which I think are supremely silly. Yes, I’m ranting about the unmarried women today. This post is targeted at, but not limited to desperate unmarried women.

I know that marriage has always been an important thing for many women, but the race for it today is becoming so bad, it’s almost diabolic. Yes, many women are doing all sorts of infernal things to get stay married. Young woman that wants to get married, pause a bit and ask yourself this important question: why do I want to get married?

I ask you to do this because your reason for getting married may very well determine the kind of man you hook up with. If you want to be happy in your union, you’ll carefully and prayerfully choose a spouse. But if you want to be married because all your friends are, or because your family thinks so or because society says your clock is ticking, you may very well end up making the wrong choice. Such as a man that abuses you-be it physically, verbally, emotionally or psychologically.
No matter what you say, there are always signs of an abuser, whether he’s a budding or full-blown practitioner of the punching, verbal or emotional slicing arts.

When a man makes you stay on a video chat for 24 hours, just so that he can see where you are at all times, he’s an abuser. Please don’t tell me that “he’s just a bit jealous” or “you know men are like that”….that’s not “a bit” of jealousy and not all men are like that!

When a man makes you take pictures of yourself and send it to him 24 hours a day, so he knows where and who you’re with, my sister you’re in bondage…..only that your master hasn’t paid your purchase price. Any man that makes you do this, under the guise that his heart has been broken by the previous women in his life and therefore, you need to earn his trust, is a confirmed wizard. He needs Jesus and you need a copy of the Slavery Abolition Act of 1833.

When a man flings objects at you during an argument, throws and breaks his phone against the wall and says “Look what you made me do,” he will one day throw you and blame you for it. You’d better run away and from that far distance, text him the number of a psychiatrist and enrol him for an anger management course.

When a man tells you that once you get married, because his mother did it, you too will pound yam for him while you’re nine months pregnant, wash his car, feed your three children and drop them off at school, clean the house, do the family laundry, go shopping etc. without help of any sort, I’ll only say this: are you familiar with the letters R.U.N?

When you’re in a relationship with a man who arbitrarily picks up your phone, deletes some male contacts, text messages, grills you whenever you pick a call from a man, logs into your Facebook account and abuses and warns off all the men who say nice things to you, tells you which friends to keep and the ones to dismiss, and short of getting you a bodyguard, monitors your movements in every way possible, I’d like to inform you that that man is not man who loves you, but a monitirung, familiar spirit. The earlier you’re delivered from him, the better for you.

Having said that, I’d like to add that some of this kind of men can smell desperation and know that there’s little or nothing you can or would want to do to them.
So my advice to you dear prospective bride, is build your self-esteem, be proud of who you are, be picky (yes, contrary to popular opinion, you don’t have to drag the bottom of the barrel), and know that you deserve a good man. Take your time; because once you make your choice, you’re stuck with him. Don’t be in haste- for where the hare gets to by running, the tortoise will arrive there by walking.

#‎IThinkI 'mDoneRantingForToday

SOURCE
nice one!
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Lilimax(f): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
Policewoman: Any advise for us the married ones? cool
grin
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Lilimax(f): 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
Okija_juju:

I never heard any woman complain about being spanked on the 'bott' before..
A woman being spanked in the 'butt'
It is a bad omen angry
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
RedBenson:

You r only being pessimistic and discouraging 2 urself & other unmarried ladies. A marriage that'll crash or b in abuse 'll surely crash or b in abuse. Av u ever heard dat there's no perfect marriage in d world? So why givin urself unnecessary burden of tryng 2 pick a non-abusive partner wch can incidentally jeopardise ur chances of gettin married. Look, there's so surplus of women in d society compare to men.Becos of this, there's no time 4 men to try to kill demselvs over a single lady. Once a lady tries to cajole his man too much, he walks away and picks another lady. I've seen many ladies in thier 40s and 50s now who r regrettin refusin to get married to one man or d other during thier young age. All over d world, marriage is considered 'endurance' and not 'enjoyment'. Why not go into one 2day hoping to manage & endure it while u put ur trust in God instead of suffering urself waiting for a perfect angel. You may regret it later in life if u allow men pass u cos u craving 4 mr. perfect. Just an advice!

Someone, pleeease give me a lobotomy so I forget that I ever saw this post!
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by kliq(m): 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
M.O.B
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
If ur mates dn marry finish, gt kids, cum d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ give u levels cos definitely levels don change nah. y wunt u b frustrated and desperate?? Abi u wan d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ lie t̶̲̥̅̊ơ yosef??

NB. Married and singles nor d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ be freinds oo!
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
Omero: Thank u sist. Vanity is vanity says d preacher, look onto Jesus alone d author n perfecter of our faith (Hebrew 12:2), and ur joy in life, weather married or unmarried will have no limits. Am in total support of d OP, because am a perfect gentle man, perfect am I cos d BiBlE says so- Matthew 5:48. I can never, never abuse(of any form) my woman to be. Even in our unfaithfulness God is ever faithful, so why should one mere mortal- dust to dust(man/boy) be bossy or feeling proud because they its a man's world. Hell fire awaits all abusive, intolerant, wicked, cheating etc. men/boys.

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Absadiq20(m): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
My dear am moved with ur words of encouragment, we need pple lyk u in naija wit positive thinking. i pray 4 al naija single ladies 2 find a loving nd a caring husband. Gud article my dear keep it up. Are u single? My dear am moved with ur words of encouragment, we need pple lyk u in naija wit positive thinking. i pray 4 al naija single ladies 2 find a loving nd a caring husband. Gud article my dear keep it up. Are u single? My dear am moved with ur words of encouragment, we need pple lyk u in naija wit positive thinking. i pray 4 al naija single ladies 2 find a loving nd a caring husband. Gud article my dear keep it up. Are u single?
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by charitybabe: 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
grin Cute one my dear
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lolz, to all dat replyed to the article, lemme say fenks 2 u all, I fink more dan a head is better than one... And2 some dat said I copied anoda person's article, u r all mouthed, I fink sharin mind n ideas won't let one go astray, wen u av somefin dat will benefit odas, y don't u post it and let pple buy ur ideas or let em condemn u #act of selfishness.. I can see it anywia n post is non of my biz of whom d writer is, my biz is d benefits dats comes out frm it... Thanks 2 u all, One love #love u all kiss
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mz Vox: Lolz, to all dat replyed to the article, lemme say fenks 2 u all, I fink more dan a head is better than one... And2 some dat said I copied anoda person's article, u r all mouthed, I fink sharin mind n ideas won't let one go astray, wen u av somefin dat will benefit odas, y don't u post it and let pple buy ur ideas or let em condemn u #act of selfishness.. I can see it anywia n post is non of my biz of whom d writer is, my biz is d benefits dats comes out frm it... Thanks 2 u all, One love #love u all kiss

Looking at your shortforms, its obvious you didn't write it. No one says don't share, just acknowledge the author. Someone spent time writing this and you just put it without reference. There is something called plagiarism, and someone can take legal action on you. Thanks.
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Ketimae(f): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mz Vox,
Because you stole my work, I have had to join Nairaland today. I am not happy at the way you refused to do the right thing and acknowledge that this is my work. Instead, you've verbally abused those who called you out for doing so. I could bring legal action against you for this, because the work is under copyright, but I won't.
I'm not saying you shouldn't share for others to learn. But for Pete's sake, if you copy someone's work, have the DECENCY to write down the author's name!
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Lightening: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
bukatyne:

Are you sure you read the OP at all?
Instead of reading and applying this wise counsel from Cleft Events who might be running her home on those principles successfully, you are trying to prove to every poster that does not agree with the myopic opinions of your obviously frustrated likes here. We continue to copy the western ladies who can readily cope with multiple divorces, but when the chips sre down you will not let the pastors be where you are looking for quick miracles.

@Cleft Events - You may have a calling for marriage counselling ministry. Sanity needs to be restored in the minds of some ladies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. / What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? / Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.