Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? (22415 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. / PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
El Guapo:

Naive, Shy, Introvert, Reserved and Witty.

Those traits underlines who Lil Guapo was wink
you forgot to add coward grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
gosifechris:

will you tell that to peter okoye undecided
yeap I no want him again
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
gosifechris:

will you tell that to peter okoye undecided
lolz..guess if peter okoye request for that, then Nadia maybe forced to turn her Nairaland account to 'Nobody' and start exclusive Facebooking for the Okoye twins
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by gosifechris: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
nadia_SA: yeap I no want him again

lol in your wildest nairaland dreams
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise:
you forgot to add coward grin

All hail Anderson - Like Popsi, Like Son! tongue
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
I was one of the worst female noise makers. And receieved so much koboko! Even when my best friend became class monitor she just couldn't spare me.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Bimpss(f): 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
Actually, I was the one who wrote down the names of the "Noise makers" ...... Good times. Men I miss primary school in naija. embarassed
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Uyi168: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
If my name is nt on d list,d teacher wil simply reject d list!

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ada Nri1: I was one of the worst female noise makers. And receieved so much koboko! Even when my best friend became class monitor she just couldn't spare me.

grin grin grin

u badd oo..

Bt nor rish me sha tongue
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by IYANGBALI: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise: E dey pain me say them no dey flog one particular boy because his name dey hard teachers to pronounce. For them not to disgrace themselves for class, them go just skip the guy name undecided. I always notice it when they try to pronounce this guy's name. The teacher will just pause for like 10 secs and pronounce the first four letters then skip it to the next person. The guy just dey enjoy the noise anyhow. angry.

He is from Warri.
the guy must be ali baba the comedian
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Cutesexy1(f): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
you mean this actually made FP

3 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by zolajpower: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
COUNTLESS TIMES, INFACT THE CLASS REP WILL ALWAYS GO WITH BULGE HEAD. THOSE DAYS COS I WAS THE OLDEST IN MY CLASS.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
Fynestboi: really

o yea
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Jayuba(m): 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
I remember my class rep writing my name like this: Joshua x2x2x2x2x2x2x2 and even more than that as i continue making the noise, till the headboy or teacher comes.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
[b]Lwkmd oo. Chai! See memories. From primary school to secondary school, my name was always on the list of noisemakers. I make noise no be small abi na the trouble wey find? gringrin My laugh was something else. Even if I'm not talking I must be laughing. To worsen everything SP and DSP come dey my class. I never cried in front of the teacher shaa but I must cry afterwards. I hated cane but I just couldn't stop the noise making. Na the hostel noise worse pass, our housemistress suffer for my hand that time eh. Siesta time na for noisemaking, then I go go afternoon prep go take my own siesta. People dey wonder how I manage dey A class then.

I remember one time our principal was the one flogging. Mehhnn this man sabi flog no be small oo. One girl like that, this girl dey fear cane like mad. As dem flog am like 5 strokes the girl no fit take the cane again na so she begin throw herself on top am dey shout, "Brother take me oo, take me, brother take me oo" Na so I forget the one wey dem flog begin laugh gringringringrin

Chai! I miss secondary school
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by doublewisdom: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise: The diasporians should take a seat and relax while we home base entertain them with our experiences. cheesy

Right from my primary 4, my name has always been among the top 5 on the noise makers' list. Even when I was sleeping, the silly class captain still included my name on the list. I dont know if he counted my snores as noise undecided.

We do bail ourselves with one naira or 50kobo, that is, if you dont want to receive 12 strokes of cane. I swear na cane tear my primary school knicker for yansh finish.

I believe I was not the only one who experienced this ''fun''? grin
My name was always On that list. It got to a climax when my punishment was to write " I will never make noise in the class" one thousand times and submit to the teacher before classes ended that day.

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
Damn! This thread reminds me of my extortionist class teacher {heard dat motherfoka just resigned}. We had to pay 100 naira if our name entered the list. [though my class captain & co. embezeled most of the dough] There were guys who never escaped the list. My name got into that sheet once. Thank God say I was loaded the man for fall my hand in front of 'em shawties.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
Please I need a Covenant University Student to comment on this cox i know, most they definitely, they still compile names of noisemakers and are punished by telling them to "sit on the air" or "pick pin" in front of the lecture hall or even in the Chapel!.

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by ogtavia(m): 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
Their should be age restriction on nairaland..it should rated 21,so what if i said yes,what point will it make and if i said no,what difference will it make......this is just immature and it made FP because of people's comment,share ur views on important issues dt affects u seriously,they won't...SMH slowly.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
Uyi168: If my name is nt on d list,d teacher wil simply reject d list!
No. No. No. No. Notorious !
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by IAMBREEZY: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
Well well i too dey make noise
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
Leo Adewale: Damn! This thread reminds me of my extortionist class teacher {heard dat motherfoka just resigned}. We had to pay 100 naira if our name entered the list. [though my class captain & co. embezeled most of the dough] There were guys who never escaped the list. My name got into that sheet once. Thank God say I was loaded the man for fall my hand in front of 'em shawties.
are U sure she wasn't among those that were sacked in enugu?
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
We remain the CNN of the class
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by rockbase360: 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
That is one job nobody wanted back in JSS. You write my name down and I organize for you to be dealt with by my godfathers.....aka awon boys.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by ddude: 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
My own experience was a bit weird. I was the class captain then in js1. Our class teacher-his cane was pepper-would instruct that I write down the names of noise makers. Often, such names were written 2 to 3 times in a day. That was supposed to be a very exciting and I-am-in-charge role. But some monsters (that's exactly what they were then) would harass the life out of me for daring to write their names as noise makers. Taiwi Abijo, Aduke Abass, those guys terrorised my life just cos of my chipinin stature. I dare them to try it now, I'll. ....lol
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Seriously, i dey ALWAYS make noise for class but my name no dey ever dey noise makers list, because either i be class-monitor, or na the person when dey sitdown with me nai be the monitorlizard...the only punishment i no go forget na when teacher(primary2) tell me and assistant prefect to do 100frog jump, half for her and half for me, because him say we free one boy when him tell to do 100frog jumps because of noise making...mehn that day na carry them carry me go house o.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Only once. Even then, the teacher refused to flog me. He said it wasn't possible cheesy
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by lalaboi(m): 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
I was always careful but i would make the list anyway.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
ogtavia: Their should be age restriction on nairaland..it should rated 21,so what if i said yes,what point will it make and if i said no,what difference will it make......this is just immature and it made FP because of people's comment,share ur views on important issues dt affects u seriously,they won't...SMH slowly.
Dafuq!! undecidedundecided

Humor my friend!! You mustn't be serious all the time, you'll die before you know it. Pfftt

2 Likes

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by stano2(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
mine was usually times the number of times u talked x25...we often go close to de guy writing to peep how many times (x) he attached to us...de day i landed at 50 na so so work cos teacher break hand as he de flog...if u say "excuse me" u re also in trouble
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by jhidey08(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hehehehehehe, laughing in spanish. My name ws neva unincluded on dat list, i ws alwys d striker(d arrowhead). My name must surely b on d list and dis sign must b at d front of my name *5 or *10. I got my freedom when i ws made d class captain. Chai, ma buttocks don suffer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Started ICAN In SS3, Bags First-Class At 20 / Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS / Meet Olugbenga Alabi: OOU's First Distinction In Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.