Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,051 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? (22413 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. / PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by ignis: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
Even today my name was written in noise makers list by the monitor, but thank God the teacher did not use the list.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by kingjohnny(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hahaha many times as a pupil
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
Bossforeva: are U sure she wasn't among those that were sacked in enugu?
Nah.... I schooled in Lagos. (and my teacher is a male)
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
Its coming back to me right now.... I was not that noisy but my captain will always include my name, not even minding i was his assistance. I was devastated about this until he was fallen from grace, he was caught cheating in a text and removed from the post. And to God i was made captain..., you know the rest, i write the guy name tire.., even if e no come schl, God forgive me
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by lingy: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
Even in my absence.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by jhidey08(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
ignis: Even today my name was written in noise makers list by the monitor, but thank God the teacher did not use the list.
i can't fit laugh o, u wey don born all ur pikin finish dey here dey form smal gal. U no go c market 4 here o
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Sike(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
Oh please don't make me remember those scary days. Pleeeeease!!
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by bonna4u(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
I haven't been able to halt my laughter ever since I saw this thread. Hahaha.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
Yeah, lots of times....all because they didn't like me because I was too strong and they couldn't bring me down...so they let the teacher do it cool
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by ocheejemb: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
El Guapo: Write down names of noisemakers?

Like seriously, Nigerian teachers can be clueless. embarassed

Walk into a class and let your personality speak for you, let yo charisma shut the kids up and not embarking on a 'military strategy' - Names of noisemakers cheesy

looooool...ode
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Ogoanita(f): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
undecided embarassed some times *2 sef dat does not mean i wont make noise tomoro shaa
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Ensquare(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
There this our class prefect that alwys wrote ma name even wen nobody sees ma teeth....hate d guy.jst wish i can see him now! Hofaco class 93 jss1F..bt av forgivenhim sha
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by ogtavia(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
Baybe: Dafuq!! undecidedundecided

Humor my friend!! You mustn't be serious all the time, you'll die before you know it. Pfftt

Baybe....i like humor and you will find me as one of d easily humorous pple around,i came across this topic when i was in ''serious'' mood,that aside....i didnt see anything humorous in d topic,no vex for me ehnn...just didnt see the whole point in it..btw,my name was only wriitten once in primary four,and it was funny cos i was one of d writers,there were five rows of seats in d class and the teacher chose leaders in each row,i was d leader of my row,but funny enough,somebody(a girl then) from one of d other rows wrote my name and i was flogged by a cane thirsty teacher...cant remember wen i flogged singly in sec schl except when d whole class was punished....btw..went to ur profile before i replyd......take tins easy,u dnt av to be harsh all d tym....dafuq is ur prblm?

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
My name was never on the list all through my Sec.School i was the last born of the class so i was always pampered cuz of how fragile i looked.
Was also very scared of strokes so i behaved myself by keeping quiet didn't want to take chances.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by soulglo: 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise: The diasporians should take a seat and relax while we home base entertain them with our experiences. cheesy

Right from my primary 4, my name has always been among the top 5 on the noise makers' list. Even when I was sleeping, the silly class captain still included my name on the list. I dont know if he counted my snores as noise undecided.

We do bail ourselves with one naira or 50kobo, that is, if you dont want to receive 12 strokes of cane. I swear na cane tear my primary school knicker for yansh finish. undecided

I believe I was not the only one who experienced this ''fun''? grin

RME @ diasporans taking a seat

Okay I actually used to tell the class monitor to just go ahead and write my name because I was not going to be quiet. I basically always made it on the list. Even when he would refuse I would write it in for him. In my defense I did not feel I was being bad. I just knew I would not be quiet so why waste his time trying to catch me moving my lips.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
Sure thing! cool
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
Our class captain was one girl callsed Wunmi Olodo.
I know, right? cheesy

Everyone was making fun of her because of her surname- except me.
But she still wrote my name in the list! angry
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Precioussilas10: 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
Na wa o..dis one follow 4 topic 2.The op is under the influence of sativa.sativa jus directed him to create dis topic
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Joe5(m): 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
jumzzy448: Yes. But most times, I do the writing. So i'm always on a safe side. But seeing students begging you not to write their name was just fun. Come see shakara na and way I use to threaten them then. cool

Same here,
I had much fun having free akara balls so as to omit my 'feeders' names from the list.......once I stand up with the list in my hand there would be dozens of eyes winking at me to confirm that they are safe ,d then as usual I would carry my head high.......
Right from primary school days I was class captain down to my secondary school (SS2) I was senior prefect in SS3
I was really fun ...........oya ! All of you ZIP your mouth or !!!!!!!!!!!! Lol
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by didicold(f): 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
Alwayz, from primary to secondary, even we were told to put our head on d table and i slept off, dey wee still write my name, i no know wetin i do dem o.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by physise(m): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
No
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by uzoexcel(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
hehehehehe!!!!i cant answer this question grin grin grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xynerise: 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
Precioussilas10: Na wa o..dis one follow 4 topic 2.The op is under the influence of sativa.sativa jus directed him to create dis topic
Your fada.

Bloody sadist! Later you will blame GEJ for your predicaments.

Antelope.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by babybuzx(f): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ha dat one na funny ques cos my mouth dey run wella and I no dey tire for talk. Dem write my name we'll well like mad
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by SwitnessA(m): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise:
See all these boys wey go Mushin grammer school go come here dey form cheesy
No mind am wey im don wear green white green wit bata finish, wan cm begin form. Abeg i de feel u jor! cheesy grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Shekson(m): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
Dnt rememba much abt Primary sch. Buh durin JS1 to Js3, my class rep was my girlfrnd. We were 2geda 4rm Js1A to Js3A. We didn't bother to change our class captain. My name had neva made the noise makers list even wif all my arguments in klass. I argue a lot. And my innocent face and brilliant result was enuf to defend me in front of D̶̲̥̅̊ teachers.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by komek(m): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
I was so good in making noise bcak then in my primary sch. I was almost flogged on daily basis then. I remembered my mum following me to sch one day as a result of the injury inflicted on me by a teacher , courtesy noise making.

When I go to Jss class then, I continued with my noise to the extent that my class captains will not write my name even if I made noise becos if u dear write my name, I would disturb the whole class to the extent that other pple will start making noise.

When I got to SS class, I met Frank and Kelvin, the best trios. As soon as the prefect wanted to start writing names of noise makers, he would write
NAME OF NOISE MAKERs
1.Komek 2. Kelvin 3. Frank even if we did not disturb the class. His believe was that we were natural noise maker.

I remember a day I did not come to sch as a result of ill health yet my name was written. It was after secondary sch that the class captain told me that on a Monday mornings he will put down the name of the three of us in 5 sheet of papers representing mon, tue, wed, thur, and fri...

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by CheeseyD(f): 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
mine was written but that didnt stop me from talking.
smile*
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
i was the captain from jss 1 to sss 1 untill i gave up cos i was the one leading the packs of noise makers and couldnt write the names and was always getting the beatings onbehalf of the class. a friend that didnt know how it work in our school that came from another school thought we were doing him a favour when he was nominated in my stead. my classmates prefer u flog everybody than some but the teachers knew that somebody should be responsible and that person takes the strokes. who else than the class prefect. a class where no body mentions a thing to any outsiders. a class where every answers to a question is i dont know unless during exam/test. a class where flogging is the order of the day

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
yesssoooo cheesy .....always even till secondary skul,,,,soldiers flog tire.....i became resistant to koboko....chai e knw easy oo grin grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Joe5(m): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
I had much fun having free akara balls so as to
omit my 'feeders' names from the list.......once
I stand up with the list in my hand there would
be dozens of eyes winking at me to confirm
that they are safe ,d then as usual I would carry
my head high.......
Right from primary school days I was class
captain down to my secondary school (SS2) I
was senior prefect in SS3
I was really fun ...........oya ! All of you ZIP your
mouth or !!!!!!!!!!!! Lol
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Ultimate001: 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
Sure......so serious!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Started ICAN In SS3, Bags First-Class At 20 / Meet Olugbenga Alabi: OOU's First Distinction In Medicine / ASUU Strike: No End In Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.