Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) (48227 Views)

Photos From Baba Ijebu's 80th Birthday Bash / OJUDE-OBA 2015 : Pictures And Videos Of The Press Conference / Ojude Oba Festival 2014 In Ijebu Ode..who IS Attending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by tintingz(m): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
stillwater:

For a bum to still show inside wrapper, true true na correct Idi nla nla, lolll. grin
Lol, na so I notice those idi nla nla cheesy
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
0monnakoda: But this Awujale bad sha. He no even invite our baby and cowboy hat wearing Wrapper tying cousins grin

To ruin our party? Tufia!

Who needs him when we've got the Adenugas and co.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by chamotex(m): 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
funkybaby:

Front and back, we are blessed cool grin grin

100 percent ijebu. Undiluted genes cool

Ojigbijigbi!!!
Mr Pataki please let us not fight...don't over step your boundary/territory.
Stick to Egba babes, you can have them all

Me and funkybaby are both from Ijebu ode. I want to keep my family tradition going.

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by tintingz(m): 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pataki:
Oh nice! Do you know of Baba Yard and Mama Yard in idowa?

1) Ijebu
2) Egba
3) The rest..... cool
Yes I use to heard of it but ki ma paro it has been long that I've visited my idowa town.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
baby_123:

Nope. Awori and Ekiti are the finest. Ekiti is actually the finest. But i am Awori... So i am biased. But Ijebu comes close to Ekiti.

I think the Ekiti's have got body for days. Then Ibadan should be next in the body department. Ijebu chics are socialites. But the Egba's are the most beautiful, trust me. I've never met an ugly Egba chic.

If this forum wasn't ridden with psychos, I would have posted pics of my maternal grandma and aunts - all Egba women.

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pataki:
Omo nna, gbenu sohun joor. Go and claim your Anambra state na. Abi na by force ni? grin

What is the name of your family compound in Ago Iwoye?
are u frm Ago Iwoye??
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Pataki: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
baby_123:

Coogar you are looking for trouble.

No,
1) Awori
2) Ekiti - Ekiti girls are very pretty. Choi! (if not for bias lipsrsealed)
3) Ijebu
Everyone else is just managing
Ekiti girls for where? They are most fat girls. Blessed in attack though.

Aworis cannot be number one! Go and find out.....Ijebus have the finest and pretty yoruba girls. Bakassi well blessed!

Egbas come right after Ijebus in ranking. I am talking from experience here.

I even rate Ondo girls especially akure babes far more beautiful than Ekiti girls.

3 Likes

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
Omo Ijebi le mi. Owo ati swagger ni won man fi mo awon Omo Ijebu. Ijebu for life.
what is d name of ur family in Ago??
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Pataki: 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
chamotex:

Ojigbijigbi!!!

Me and funkybaby are both from Ijebu ode. I want to keep my family tradition going.

You wan chop eran agba?! Efrebor, you go wound oh!
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by hercules07: 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
shymexx:

That's kind of similar to my maternal side, hence why my mum is like a proper Ibadan woman.

We need to annex Ibadan to Ijebuland since apparently Ijebu's make up about 25% of the Ibadan population and we chased the Egba's away from there. What do you think, bro? tongue

Ijebu annex ibadan ke, we go use your nose blow trumpet.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by coogar: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
shymexx:
Used to go to Wolves a lot back in the day. My darg from Peckham also lived and went uni there. Whitmore reans and Heath Town. Thought brum was dead till I saw Wolves. That's the deadest town on the planet!! grin But they've got some nice chics that would let you beat on the first night just because you've got London accent.

That's a village!! grin grin

cheiiii! grin

chamotex:

Ojigbijigbi!!!

go chamo, go chamo, gooooo!!!!
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by baby124: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pataki:

Aworis cannot be number one! Go and find out.....Ijebus have the finest and pretty yoruba girls. Bakassi well blessed!

I even rate Ondo girls especially akure babes far more beautiful than Ekiti girls.

Awori's are the finest. Trusttttt me! You have not seen those Lagos girls. cheesy grin grin grin. Very sophisticated and elegant. Take note that we have also been mixed with all sorts. So we are a very nice looking bunch. We taught all these ara oke sophistication, so abeg. Dont downplay our beauty. grin.

Ekiti women are the fine ooo. Maybe the ones you have seen. I dont have Ekiti blood in me. But all the girls that i know that are Ekiti are pretty. Really pretty.

I dont know about Egba girls, but the guys are usually good looking. grin grin grin

Ijebu girls can be pretty too.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by chamotex(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pataki:

Pataki:

I am from the royal lineage...we can do anyhow we like. grin
Awujale got my back
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Pataki: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
BObo! Bobo ooooooo!

*drums*

Kpajigijigijigijiji....kpa! grin grin
U are truly omo rapala... cheesy
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
hercules07:

Ijebu annex ibadan ke, we go use your nose blow trumpet.

Defo not with me leading the battle with my quadruple field marshal rank!!

Ibadan won't be able to stand the cruise missiles we would launch from the Epe coast.

We'll annex Ibadan and take their black amala away!

And make ikokore their food!! cool
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by chamotex(m): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
coogar:

Babes like funkybaby are hard to come by
I promised my father I will marry an ijebu woman cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
baby_123:
Awori's are the finest. Trusttttt me! You have not seen those Lagos girls. cheesy grin grin grin. Very sophisticated and elegant. Take note that we have also been mixed with all sorts. So we are a very nice looking bunch. We taught all these ara oke sophistication, so abeg. Dont downplay our beauty. grin.

Ekiti women are the fine ooo. Maybe the ones you have seen. I dont have Ekiti blood in me. But all the girls that i know that are Ekiti are pretty. Really pretty.

I dont know about Egba girls, but the guys are usually good looking. grin grin grin

But Ijebu's breed the most good looking guys, though.

Even in afrobeats - Dbanj wears the crown!!

2 Likes

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by baby124: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
shymexx:

I think the Ekiti's have got body for days. Then Ibadan should be next in the body department. Ijebu chics are socialites. But the Egba's are the most beautiful, trust me. I've never met an ugly Egba chic.

If this forum wasn't ridden with psychos, I would have posted pics of my maternal grandma and aunts - all Egba women.

I have never really met a lot of Egba girls. Most are Ijebu, ibadan and ekiti. But the guys are good looking. cool
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

The only fine Ijebu girl was my ex, sayo..... Mehn i run things ooo, from Odogbolu to shagamu to ijebu ode down to Ago Iwoye.... IGBO Boy nicknamed "Eshin" terrorizing all the ladies in Ijebuland cool cool cool
u no scatter Ago,if u do,,I go know ur name!!
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by coogar: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
baby_123:

baby-123, are you an awori?

Pataki:

pataki, to the best of my knowledge...it's

egba
ekiti
ijebu
ondo
ijesha

ibadan. grin

chamotex:

and may the gods of our ancestors be with you. we ekitians are in support of your quest.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
coogar:

Afi go na. grin

You and pataki... unserious someborries grin grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Pataki: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
baby_123:

I have never really met an Egba girl. Most are Ijebu, ibadan and ekiti. But the guys are good looking. cool
Yes we egba boys are good looking. I confirm that! cool
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
baby_123:

I have never really met a lot of Egba girls. Most are Ijebu, ibadan and ekiti. But the guys are good looking. cool

Egba women defo got the juice.

But the guys are playing catch-up with the Ijebu dons!! cool
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Pataki: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
chamotex:

Dont touch! Oluwa is involved!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
chamotex:

You've been checking the wrong places. Ijebu gals boku.

OMA4J, where art thou? Have you paid awujale the deposit of my owo ori? tongue

As you can see, boys are not smiling grin grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
coogar:

egba
ekiti
ijebu
ondo
ijesha

ibadan. grin

and may the gods of our ancestors be with you. we ekitians are in support of your quest.

whether you like it or not, chamotex is your #1 suitor

Lmao at Ibadan chics.

But they've got the biggest and the most caustic mouths, though. grin

At least that's an achievement. Ibadan people own London Town!! grin

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by coogar: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
funkybaby:

Afi go na. grin

You and pataki... unserious someborries grin grin

whether you like it or not, chamotex is your #1 suitor. he's the next awujale possibly by 2019. grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by baby124: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
coogar:

egba
ekiti
ijebu
ondo
ijesha

ibadan. grin

Yes Coogar! I have seen some fine Ibadan girls sha. If they will just embrace their complexion. They are not bad.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by IleIfe2(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
lolade123: This cultural heritage is beautiful,am an Ibadan boy,but God bless d Ijebu people,the Odua land,and Nigeria as a whole.
Wish to marry 1 of those beautiful ijebu chicks ,as in " ibadan loko ijebu".. wink

grin grin grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
coogar:

Which quest is that? grin cougar, oniranu ni e oh grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Pataki: 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
coogar:

egba
ekiti
ijebu
ondo
ijesha

ibadan. grin

Coogar, trust me I have gone the length and breadth of the Yoruba region.

Ekiti women are blessed with humongous mammary glands. But beauty.....nahhhh brov!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) / Bridesmaids Fall Inside River As Bridge Collapses On Their Way To A Wedding / Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.