Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,158 members, 7,842,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? (42226 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money / Asking Your Boyfriend For Money / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by IYANGBALI: 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
unclenna: Sorry, if am your friend and I have plans to marry you once you tell me this I will port...... cool
me too,her lust na cash and carry
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Hoodrat(m): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
Na this kind of worthless hoes dey make relationship tire person, why must you be paid for been in relationship with him? Is your love for sale? which i doubt you even know the meaning of love. A girl like you should be p.i.m.p out and thrown among a bunch of horney hung black men to teach you how to be independent and stand your ground. Singing lazy hoes lazy go get a job allow your boy to plan his own future before yours.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by MANOSUB(m): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
Who told you it is right to av sex with him before marriage. Dnt b silly and get real
mizzocho.cinco:
If there is a right time to have sex with him and cook for him before marriage, why is there not a right time to ask for money for rent before marriage?

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by havilaLAGOS: 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
omo I dey fear many of these naija gals oh...u date for 4 months u dey find house rent. haba u sef think am. Lwtmb

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by donchucky21(m): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ask him for money when u get married...
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
But really...she does have some very real Points.

10 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
I'd like to make one thing clear, I believe a woman should pay her bills but then it is not out of place to ask your partner for help when you need it, so let's not behave as if its a crime to ask one's bf for money if need be.

Though OP you make it sound like your bf should be responsible for you, he can only help, its not compulsory.

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nicepoker(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
@tjololade:
I wish you could be another person and come and read your own post... I want to ignorantly believe that your IQ is as low as that of a cockroach... Is he your husband?.
ask her o.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
unclenna: Sorry, if am your friend and I have plans to marry you once you tell me this I will port...... cool
im sure you will also port when a woman who isnt a virgin, tells you she does not want to have sex anymore until she is married

5 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
What a disastrous post. Since when did it become a boyfriend's role to pay his girlfriend's rent? Why must you portray yourself as a liability? Please stop disgracing Nigerian women with daft and thoughtless posts like this one.

Around the world women are paying their own rent and here you are expecting some unfortunate 'boyfriend' to pay yours. You must develop some self respect. If you cannot afford the rent then move back in with your parents.

3 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nogen: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
I have been dating my boyfriend for 4months now and since men play the role of a provider when is the right time to ask him for rent money, or should i move in with him to save him the trouble?

Incroyable! Unbelievable! O di egwu! O Ma se!
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
If there is a right time to have sex with him and cook for him before marriage, why is there not a right time to ask for money for rent before marriage?
nawa ooooo for this girl mentality, so u and ur bf is doing ikpu for rent trade, ikpu to rent symbiosis, itz not a relationship that u have with him but just a exchange trade, lemme ask u something, is ur face always straigh when u are having s:ex with him? A kind of dat he is the only one who wants the sex, so you hate the sex abi?

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nicepoker(m): 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
No nonsensical contributions, thank you
Advice from matured people
u are not matured either to be asking such an ireasonable question.

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nicepoker(m): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
go live wit him to avoid paying ur own rent
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Ukamakam: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
How many women have been in relationship for years with men, putting in so much effort in the relationship, not only by cooking , cleaning and sex. It can be by being there for him when he was sick, giving him ideas related with his work in exchange for a few dinner dates, sex and flowers only for that man to leave you and marry or date someone else? I simply want to know how far he can go for me and in return i will show how far i can go for him in return.
Why should i be labelled for wanting to see him put his words to practice?
Have you been told, "you are my everything and i will do anything for you", yet when you find out that you have a terminal illness or you find out you cannot have children, the same man will leave you faster than he can say, 'everything will be okay, we will make it regardless". In fact lets leave terminal illness and fertility out of this, how many of you have been told, "i love you no matter what", but you have been dumped for a girl younger than you, who is prettier and much more adventurous the moment you gained weight or talked about making it official?

OP i understand what you mean. we girls we know ourselves. dont listen to all these pretenders

7 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by IYANGBALI: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
seangy4konji: ARE YOUR PARENTS DEAD?
yes they are deaded

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
jesuslovesme123: What a disastrous post. Since when did it become a boyfriend's role to pay his girlfriend's rent? Why must you portray yourself as a liability? Please stop disgracing Nigerian women with daft and thoughtless posts like this one.

Around the world women are paying their own rent and here you are expecting some unfortunate 'boyfriend' to pay yours. You must develop some self respect. If you cannot afford the rent then move back in with your parents.
how much self-respect have u displayed when your relationships still ended, without even as little as being introduced to his family, after showing how independent you are?

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
if you are a woman who believes in giving the world in exchange for a few words and very little action to prove it, go ahead and be that woman. I never condemned your way of living even after doing the same thing for different men only for them to leave you the same way they would any other girl.

The only time a woman can fully support another is during her downfall. Women will call other women names when those other women women do things for money. But let it be her friend going through divorce after he husband cheats on her,they will even support her into getting much of his wealth as she can during that divorce.
Women will call other woman loose and easy if they sleep with different men, yet when it is her own friend who sleeps with another man other than her boyfriend or husband because he was not physically present or emotionally available for her, they will even tell her, "so long he doesn't find out, you are safe. Besides we all have needs!"

Babe take a chill pill cos I don't see why you should be vibrating here.

First of, your bf is not your father, he can only help if he has and you genuinely need it, its not a crime to ask a friend for help talk more a lover, the problem here is that you are in this relationship with the mindset that he's now responsible for you financially cos he's dating you, that's just wrong.

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
im sure you will also port when a woman who isnt a virgin, tells you she does not want to have sex anymore until she is married
in this ur case, it depends on the rules guiding ur relationship at first cos it to say u told him no sex at start then if he wants to continue then ur case is valid but am sure it wasn't d case and somehow i know u didn't tell him at first of the rent.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Incrizz(f): 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
hardbody:

I am very mature and i will advise.

Ask him for the rent mone immediately you have worked up an erect.ion and he is at the point of no return, it works perfectly.

However, as soon as he has cum, be sure he will be bringing another or other babes to that house, why? because it is his love nest.
The only rational and non-sentimental answer I have read on this thread.

At OP I understand exactly what you are asking. But the truth is I don't know how these girls do it; it's not their birthday yet they get phones, are taken out on shopping sprees or have an apartment rented for them! I have always wanted to learn the skill, making a guy do anything for you at the snap of a finger! (Or do the guys do it out of free will??)
mizzocho.cinco::

I have been dating my boyfriend for 4months now and since men play the role of a provider when is the right time to ask him for rent money, or should i move in with him to save him the trouble?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by okechukwu2013: 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
Naa wah oh 4 this 1st November kwa? And the chic is sounding very serious as if it is her right to ask for rent from the guy cos they slept! I am not surprise cos this reveals the orientation and mindset of most Nigerian ladies, no wonder they are treated like intimacy gadgets by men. I will always doff my hat for the few independent ladies out there who will foot their bills, choose men of their choice and take no shit from nobody!
Glorified LovePeddler! take your question elsewhere we have more important issues to talk about.

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
Thank God I'm gay cheesy.Me and my boyfriend would work hard enough and not be eating off each other cheesy grin

Men don suffer grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
if you are a woman who believes in giving the world in exchange for a few words and very little action to prove it, go ahead and be that woman. I never condemned your way of living even after doing the same thing for different men only for them to leave you the same way they would any other girl.

The only time a woman can fully support another is during her downfall. Women will call other women names when those other women women do things for money. But let it be her friend going through divorce after he husband cheats on her,they will even support her into getting much of his wealth as she can during that divorce.
Women will call other woman loose and easy if they sleep with different men, yet when it is her own friend who sleeps with another man other than her boyfriend or husband because he was not physically present or emotionally available for her, they will even tell her, "so long he doesn't find out, you are safe. Besides we all have needs!"

Babe take a chill pill cos I don't see why you should be vibrating here.

First of, your bf is not your father, he can only help if he has and you genuinely need it, its not a crime to ask a friend for help talk more a lover, the problem here is that you are in this relationship with the mindset that he's now responsible for you financially cos he's dating you, that's just wrong.

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by tellwisdom: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:

You cooked for him--Na your money?
You cooked for him--Didn't you eat out of it?

You had sex with him--Didn't you ha ho! yepka??
You had sex with him--Didn't you enjoy it??

You dey learn work? sad

3 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Acidosis(m): 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
In other words, any man that agrees to pay your rent is the HUSBAND you've been waiting for..
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by charlespipo: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
and the woman is expected to maintain youth after having children and having to balance out her career and the needs of her family?
Hey leach can U pls inbox me ur boyfriend's full name so as to make sure he is not related to me in any way.Thanks 4 ur understanding

4 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by maxw726gmailc: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:

Some of the reponses are really unfair to you but don't be dissapointed they are all haters. I think the best thing for you to do is search deep deep into your heart and ask yourself if you really love him. If the answer is yes. Then look into his eyes one day when you are at home and see if you can see real love. If the answer is yes. Tell him in your sweetest softest voice "Darling we have been dating for 4 months now and I think the right time has come for you to F#CK me up the arse. Please put all your energy and F#CK me extra hard up the arse" When he has finished if your arse is paining then its not yet time. Continue to repeat the process until have no pain. Thats when the time is right to ask him for rent money. Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by IYANGBALI: 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
so its all about sex?see your miserable life,I wonder how your toto go be by now,guys must have widened your smelling toto and left you for other decent girls. Oniranu ashawo buruku ole anfani adugbo
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
IYA NGBALI: so its all about sex?see your miserable life,I wonder how your toto go be by now,guys must have widened your smelling toto and left you for other decent girls. Oniranu ashawo buruku ole anfani adugbo

Haba that was harsh.

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by ENDTIMES: 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
You can ask for money but never your rent.

You can't believe it, they are two different things in a man's mind.

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by yomanovic: 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
No nonsensical contributions, thank you
Advice from matured people

SMH. After other nairalanders have said so much which I would have said some of them, u still look for matured people? If I may ask, how did you rent the place in the first place? Hin na ya father? You enter free bus from Lagos? Do you eat? How ....? Do ...? When....? Is....?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? / Proof:men Are Very Decent(see Pic) / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.