Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God (9807 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:
he will. keep expecting

Tomorrow never die lol.

Until then, am atheist
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Ajibam: 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Tomorrow never die lol.

Until then, am atheist
atheist??
I thought you are an ifa worshipper shocked
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Ermmm...are u seriously expecting him to come down in person? grin

And he actually came down through his Son Jesus and he has also been talking to you through his children on this thread.

Take it or leave it cos the next time he comes down, na for judgemento.

Yes....like he did to Moses. Face to face thing.

Jeremiah 29:12-14 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord.......

Psalm 27:8 You have said, “Seek my face.” My heart says to you, “Your face, Lord, do I seek.”

If he is truely there, I want him to stop hiding from me. It wont't be my problem if I couldn't find in at the end. Have tried as human, I want him to do something too
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:
atheist??
I thought you are an ifa worshipper shocked

Is there anything like bible worshipper? If there is, then Yes I am.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
"Filled with Holy Spirit"

lol
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:27am On Nov 02, 2013
rationalmind:

Hahaha, Girlfriend? Jean? How? I was in the university (had initially spent two years in poly and never wore it) before I had my first ever jean and in 300L before I had my first ever girlfriend.

Ha, you missed the hot chicks. David was the prophet of God with many babes....I wonder how having girlfriend is a sin
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 8:14am On Nov 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

the bold is false. Moses saw God face to face. Some folks claimed God visited them in person.....

Moreover, spirit to me is energy but energy dont talk....definately God talk as accounted.... Lets see all these, i will truely believe in him
You are in Delusion...No mortal living Soul can see God...
2ndly,not everyone Will see God...
"blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God"..
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 8:20am On Nov 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Since I disclosed my disbelief in God stance, many ranging from neighbours, to friends and lastly family have been kicking against me. I had to speak up my mind because I cant live as person who am not and cant hide forever. On the long run, many have preached and shared the gospel with me. Some were informing me how God love me. Well dont wanna push hard so here are conditions that can make me belief in the existence of God and/or make me convert back to christianity.

1. I want to know God

As a man, I need to contact with the reality of the world through my consciousness. I am aware of the world through sense experience. I make use of the concepts abstracted from my experience of others, I draw conclusions about the world around me. So the only way I can belief in God is if he can be spotted and know with my five sense (seeing, hearing, touching, smelling, and tasting).

2. Miracle

Being thinking of hijacking a sunday service with a loaded pistol. I can just ask the whole church to pray to God for saving their pastor when I point my pistol at his forehead......dont want to go through the thick cuz I might end in jail. Lol.

Anyway since christians believe in bible and it said that through faith mountain can shift it position, we can experiment how prayer miraculously move a little stone. If truely there is God who listen and answer prayer with supreme power, then he should answer prayer warriors request and move the stone at least a metre length. OR since God can make donkey talk, I will want to see and hear my chicken saying 'folyk, why are you tempting God, pls belief'. With this I will belief in God if he display miraculous fit like those mentioned.

3. Fill with Holy Spirit

Yeah. It is said that if we dont want to eat palm oil, we might do because of yam. Holy spirit can manifest in me which will point to the existence of God. I can remember when I was still a christian.......for good 18years, I didn't fall under anointing or holy ghost touch period while my friends roll on ground like person with epilepsy. I didn't speak in tongue, God didn't whisper to my ears, I didn't see vision of hell and no spirit talking to me. My friends can fast for 21 days but I ended up in hospital when I fasted for 2 days.
Why always me? Why cant I be like others who receive sms from demon, fall under anointing, speak in tongue or hear from God. If I should believe in God, Holy spirit should manifest in me so that I can experience divinity presence like my friends.

4. One Universal Church

Different denominations and doctrines in the house of God purged me out of christianity. Obadiah was right when he called me Ashewo.....I read the bible back then and always wish to follow it but always find church doctrines contradicting both other churches pattern and bible. So when I find any contradiction, I divorce the denomination for another. The worst is the multiplying division against self in christiandom........if you want to see the bad part of your church, you need to view it from other churches. Jehovah Witness bashing catholic, catholic mocking protestant, deeper life hating c/s, celestial exposing christ embassy hypocrisy and Redeem forming holier than thou. I worshipped in almost every church is my locality.....but seem they are lying and deceiving self when watched from a separate church.
God call for one body..... When there is this one body, it can prove that yes there is someone who speak and host human race as one body in christ. With this, I can belief in christ which draw God in too.

5. Accessible Gateway

It only in nairaland I know that there is updated spiritual-tech when pastor Jo informed us demon now send text message. Back in sunday school class, we were told that God telephone number is J.E.S.U.S. I grew up to find out that you cant press J when dialing call. The doubt about God existence came through this and other deceptive gospel. When we are million mile apart, I can chat through internet provided there is network. I can ring your line, post you letter and speak physically with you by travelling down. This goes with high profile people yet we are all the creation of God.
If there is a God, I will believe in him if there is an accessible gateway through wish I can communicate with him. Telephone, email account, bbm pin, or heaven transport route leading to him can definately make me believe totally in his existence.

The above are my conditions which will make me belief in the existence of God and convert back to christian.....

- christians....can you make this happen now to quicken my convert?

- heathens....what are your conditions for reconverting? Share pls
Mathew12:38-39
[b]Then some teachers of the Law and some Pharisees spoke up."Teacher",they said,"we want to see you Perform a miracle."
39: "How Evil and Godless are the people of this day!" Jesus exclaimed...................."
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:36am On Nov 02, 2013
Deha:
You are in Delusion... No mortal living Soul can see God...
2ndly,not everyone Will see God...
"blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God"..

You think you can quote bible for me huh? I read it from genesis to revelation more than thrice before trashing it so your cherry picking game wont work for me.

Deutronomy 34:10 " And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,"

Exodus 33:11 The LORD would speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks with his friend. Then Moses would return to the camp, but his young aide Joshua son of Nun did not leave the tent. How does a man speaks with his friend? Will you back your friend? Moses saw god in the bible, face to face. Ojukoroju hmmm
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You think you can quote bible for me huh? I read it from genesis to revelation more than thrice before trashing it so your cherry picking game wont work for me.

Deutronomy 34:10 " And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,"

Exodus 33:11 The LORD would speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks with his friend. Then Moses would return to the camp, but his young aide Joshua son of Nun did not leave the tent. How does a man speaks with his friend? Will you back your friend? Moses saw god in the bible, face to face. Ojukoroju hmmm
That Means You have not been understanding the Bible you have been Reading....Was Moses the only Prophet spoke to ? The answer is No! Was Moses the only one God spoke to in your aforementioned face to face? No
1}Jeremiah1:4-5
"The Lord said to me."I chose u before i gave you life,and before u were born,i selected you to be a prophet to the nations"
......Was God backing Jeremiah when He was talking to him? Do the answering
2}Ezekiel2
v1:When i saw this,i fell face downwards on the ground,then i heard a voice saying,"Mortal man,stand up.I want to talk to you."
v2:While the voice was speaking,Gods spirit entered me and raised me to my feet,and i heard the Voice continue..."

was God backing him when He was talking to him,Do the answering...
Moses just beheld the Glory of God,just like the disciples in the Transfiguration....And you also believe God Handed him the Ten Commandments personally too,right?!!
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Tgirl4real(f): 8:56am On Nov 02, 2013
Delusion of grandeur.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 02, 2013
Deha:
[b]Then some teachers of the Law and some Pharisees spoke up."Teacher",they said,"we want to see you Perform a miracle."
39: "How Evil and Godless are the people of this day!" Jesus exclaimed...................."

Lol, these people use basically the same tactics. Look at what mohammed said in the quran.

And they that know not say, 'Why does God not
speak to us? Why does a sign ( ayatun) not come to
us?' So spoke those before them as these men
say; their hearts are much alike. Yet We have
made clear the signs (bayyanna al-ayati) unto a
people who are sure. S. 2:118

So you see, when pressed for a sign or miracle, they resort to mental gymnastics and refuse to show the sign. Its a common tactic of all religious leaders, cult leaders and conmen.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by macof(m): 9:22am On Nov 02, 2013
DrummaBoy:

If I had my way, I also will want to kick CAN's President's balls.

That guy is doing more harm to the Christian name than the Devil.

Lol!!

Wat has the devil done against the church?
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by macof(m): 9:31am On Nov 02, 2013
obadiah777: he chooses those who are meek and humble in spirit. you are not meek and humble in spirit. it takes someone with a strong rebellious spirit to say all the things you have been saying on nairaland. a humble and meek spirit even if they are undecided in faith will never utter anything negative about God because of aa healthy fear of a possibility of the existence of God. thats a humble and meek spirit. but those who make disparaging attacks on God are definitely strongly reprobate and haughty spirits. so in essence, he chooses the meek and humble

So who created spirits- humble and meek and also otherwise??
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by shdemidemi(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1301774/where-god-he-keeps-out

God is made it plain to us. God made it natural and ordinary to the eyes. Ever since the creation of the world, God’s invisible qualities being, His eternal power and divine nature have been clearly seen and understood through the things that He created. So individuals are without excuse.
Romans 1:19
19 For that which is known about God is evident to them and made plain in their inner consciousness, because God [Himself] has shown it to them.

20 For ever since the creation of the world His invisible nature and attributes, that is, His eternal power and divinity, have been made intelligible and clearly discernible in and through the things that have been made (His handiworks). So [men] are without excuse [altogether without any defense or justification],

You come out to see the sun and the moon take their turns in the sky without any human influence, yet you seek the hand of God.

In our day-to-day and customary routines, we shut our eyes to sleep. At this point we become consciously handicapped but we gain consciousness even without any powers of our own. Yet we seek for a proof to know there is God!!!
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by macof(m): 9:56am On Nov 02, 2013
Ajibam:

the level of our commitment matters.
what's the proof that those 23years,you are serving the real God...you might be a "just Christian ".
maybe that's y you didn't encounter him all those years..

another thing is that I don't know if you desire to know him all those years or you are just a Christian because you are born In a Christian home ...

and it might be your location,, being at the wrong place...

back to your question,,
it doesn't take much time,because he saw my zealousness and he encountered me mightily...
am blessed

who is the real God?
Wat has this God done for you that he has not done for others?
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by macof(m): 9:57am On Nov 02, 2013
Ajibam:
your zealousness and willingness
More like ur stupidity and foolishness
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by macof(m): 10:01am On Nov 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

lol.... I see light in Hitler words 'who said God is against us, I am right hand of God.'

Lol and Hitler killed so many of Yahweh's servants.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2013
Tgirl4real: Delusion of grandeur.

christinsanity of Jesuit. Lol
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:07am On Nov 02, 2013
Deha:
That Means You have not been understanding the Bible you have been Reading....Was Moses the only Prophet spoke to ? The answer is No! Was Moses the only one God spoke to in your aforementioned face to face? No
1}Jeremiah1:4-5
"The Lord said to me."I chose u before i gave you life,and before u were born,i selected you to be a prophet to the nations"
......Was God backing Jeremiah when He was talking to him? Do the answering
2}Ezekiel2
v1:When i saw this,i fell face downwards on the ground,then i heard a voice saying,"Mortal man,stand up.I want to talk to you."
v2:While the voice was speaking,Gods spirit entered me and raised me to my feet,and i heard the Voice continue..."

was God backing him when He was talking to him,Do the answering...
Moses just beheld the Glory of God,just like the disciples in the Transfiguration....And you also believe God Handed him the Ten Commandments personally too,right?!!

The Lord did it and can do it again. Let him show his face. It part of my conditions
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, these people use basically the same tactics. Look at what mohammed said in the quran.

And they that know not say, 'Why does God not
speak to us? Why does a sign ( ayatun) not come to
us?' So spoke those before them as these men
say; their hearts are much alike. Yet We have
made clear the signs (bayyanna al-ayati) unto a
people who are sure. S. 2:118

So you see, when pressed for a sign or miracle, they resort to mental gymnastics and refuse to show the sign. Its a common tactic of all religious leaders, cult leaders and conmen.

You stepping foot in Islam? Chai...lol.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2013
Deha:
Then some teachers of the Law and some Pharisees spoke up."Teacher",they said,"we want to see you Perform a miracle."

I didn't ask for Jesus bros. Am having my business with God.

He promised to give us sign so that we can believe.....and know him
Ezekiel 38:23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.'

No sign, no believe....even God know this that sign and sight bring believe and knowledge about him to the world. Better tell us your own God doesn't have potential to reveal his might
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:15am On Nov 02, 2013
macof:

Lol and Hitler killed so many of Yahweh's servants.

lol. God used Hitler as a stick for beating those that killed his only son.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:17am On Nov 02, 2013
macof:

who is the real God?
Wat has this God done for you that he has not done for others?

He is mod. The lord is good to those that believe in him. Lol
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Tgirl4real(f): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2013
U go tey for dia. tongue
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2013
shdemidemi: https://www.nairaland.com/1301774/where-god-he-keeps-out

God is made it plain to us. God made it natural and ordinary to the eyes. Ever since the creation of the world, God’s invisible qualities being, His eternal power and divine nature have been clearly seen and understood through the things that He created. So individuals are without excuse.
Romans 1:19
19 For that which is known about God is evident to them and made plain in their inner consciousness, because God [Himself] has shown it to them.

20 For ever since the creation of the world His invisible nature and attributes, that is, His eternal power and divinity, have been made intelligible and clearly discernible in and through the things that have been made (His handiworks). So [men] are without excuse [altogether without any defense or justification],

You come out to see the sun and the moon take their turns in the sky without any human influence, yet you seek the hand of God.

In our day-to-day and customary routines, we shut our eyes to sleep. At this point we become consciously handicapped but we gain consciousness even without any powers of our own. Yet we seek for a proof to know there is God!!!

Name one of those things he created(with proof he created them please)

You talked about the sun, moon and their orbits. Well, thats the work of the flying spaghetti monster. How am I wrong and ure right?
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You stepping foot in Islam? Chai...lol.

Lol, when I left christianity, I ventured into Islam and wanted to know what it was all about only to discover its even worse than christianity. There are however many parrallels between christianity and islam and also between the bible and the quran one of which I earlier pointed out.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

lol. God used Hitler as a stick for beating those that killed his only son.

Lol, but he allowed them kill his only son na
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2013
Tgirl4real: U go tey for dia. tongue

lol, we all hope to read your testimony on how you eventually threw away religious garbage and turned to an atheist
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by timothycel(m): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2013
My brother the condition for belief for an unbeliever is that prophecy in accordance with Corinthians 14 should convince you to believe. Beyond that its a matter of faith or do what Gideon did and put God to the test.

1 Corinthians 14:20- 25

"20 Brothers and sisters, stop thinking like children. In regard to evil be infants, but in your thinking be adults. 21 In the Law it is written:

“With other tongues
and through the lips of foreigners
I will speak to this people,
but even then they will not listen to me,
says the Lord.”[e]

22 Tongues, then, are a sign, not for believers but for unbelievers; prophecy, however, is not for unbelievers but for believers. 23 So if the whole church comes together and everyone speaks in tongues, and inquirers or unbelievers come in, will they not say that you are out of your mind? 24 But if an unbeliever or an inquirer comes in while everyone is prophesying, they are convicted of sin and are brought under judgment by all, 25 as the secrets of their hearts are laid bare. So they will fall down and worship God, exclaiming, “God is really among you!”
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, but he allowed them kill his only son na

He is the God of Vengeance. Jew killed Jesus and he revenged for his blood.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, when I left christianity, I ventured into Islam and wanted to know what it was all about only to discover its even worse than christianity. There are however many parrallels between christianity and islam and also between the bible and the quran one of which I earlier pointed out.

whao. We have almost the same exploring path. I purged out of Islam after realising it another BS on it own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Can Any Atheist Anywhere In The World Provide A Reasonable Answer To This ? / 10 Life Lessons And Teachings Of Jesus That The World Needs / Prelate Akpanika Emerged Through Transparent Process - Presbyterian Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.