Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God (9810 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
macof:

A thread should be open on this

Yes but I want public one too. Pastor and Babalawo.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Mintayo(m): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

So Moses was meek and humble huh? Yet God appeared to him face to face.

Maybe being humble and meek got different meaning to what I thought of
look at the life of moses before he met God, do u know how many years it took before God showed him His glory, he believed God exists even when at the point of death, he never gave up on God, even when he has many reasons to deny. God existence, he held on to that hope.
Let me tell you, personally I believe ,if you are waiting for God to appear to u physically like some kind of magic, you will may wait till eternity, God can and will appear to whomever He chooses, you cnt give him conditions to do that, He doeth whatever pleases Him that's why He is God.
If you want to encounter God study His word, God is in His Words (Jesus),His Words give life, His Word is a fire in our born, His Word is Him.
Personally, I am nt waiting for God to appear to me,I have seen Him -in His Word! I have. seen Him -in Jesus, I have encounter Him -in His Word and in Jesus.
so stop playing around.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
Mintayo:
look at the life of moses before he met God, do u know how many years it took before God showed him His glory, he believed God exists even when at the point of death, he never gave up on God, even when he has many reasons to deny. God existence, he held on to that hope.
Let me tell you, personally I believe ,if you are waiting for God to appear to u physically like some kind of magic, you will may wait till eternity, God can and will appear to whomever He chooses, you cnt give him conditions to do that, He doeth whatever pleases Him that's why He is God.
If you want to encounter God study His word, God is in His Words (Jesus),His Words give life, His Word is a fire in our born, His Word is Him.
Personally, I am nt waiting for God to appear to me,I have seen Him -in His Word! I have. seen Him -in Jesus, I have encounter Him -in His Word and in Jesus.
so stop playing around.

So I should kill like Moses huh?
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
Ishilove:
The reason why I don't engage in 'my God is better than your god' debates in this section is for this simple reason: No one can be debated into the kingdom of God. People think it is about winning arguments and scoring points. That is utter bollocks.

I can share with you many of my experiences; some personal, some are the ones I have been privileged to witness, and you still won't be convinced. Why? Because it is the Holy Spirit who is responsible for producing fruit. We simply take the initiative to share Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit and leave the results to God. It is the Holy spirit that persuades and convicts the heart of the unbeliever, so I leave you to Him to work on.

I fully respect your decision not to engage in such debates as no none can be debated into the kingdom of God but i hope you do know there are consequences. Many people have been debated out of the kingdom of God when reading threads like this and its as a result of the reluctance of people like you to debate.

Anyway, i'm waiting for the holy spirit
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

The day I tried to be receptive at all cost I ended in hospital

hehehehe
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by macof(m): 12:47am On Nov 03, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Yes but I want public one too. Pastor and Babalawo.

baba wande or baba fayemi should be perfect against orisejafor.
Or maybe the new pope.

Remember Baba wande prayed for the pope in the name of Sango and Ogun, few weeks later he resigned grin grin

1 Like

Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE! FOLYKAZE!' FOLYKAZE!!! *in ur mum's voice*
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:40am On Nov 04, 2013
Elantracey: FOLYKAZE! FOLYKAZE!' FOLYKAZE!!! *in ur mum's voice*

Hey angel! Morning

my mum cant call me that name
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

The Lord did it and can do it again. Let him show his face. It part of my conditions
I believe u are in self-inflicted deciet here!!
Read The Books of Proverb and Ecclesiastes in the Bible...
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Hey angel! Morning

my mum cant call me that name
mornin dear ..ah didnt say she calls u lyk dat ah just said in her voice
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 7:49am On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I didn't ask for Jesus bros. Am having my business with God.

He promised to give us sign so that we can believe.....and know him
Ezekiel 38:23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.'

No sign, no believe....even God know this that sign and sight bring believe and knowledge about him to the world. Better tell us your own God doesn't have potential to reveal his might
You dont undastand the Bible u read and quote,thats why..
Your business is with God,and u dont want to go through the Only Way to Him?
Dont be a Thomas who doubted his other friends{disciples} about the resurection of Jesus....You can imagine someone who has been with Jesus Christ still doubts Him...What more of u,who came 2000yrs later!!
Keep looking for signs!!
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 04, 2013
Deha:
Dont be a Thomas who doubted his other friends{disciples} about the resurection of Jesus....You can imagine someone who has been with Jesus Christ still doubts Him...What more of u,who came 2000yrs later!!
Keep looking for signs!!

Didn't you read his previous posts? He said he has gone through the only way to him for 18 solid years.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, these people use basically the same tactics. Look at what mohammed said in the quran.

And they that know not say, 'Why does God not
speak to us? Why does a sign ( ayatun) not come to
us?' So spoke those before them as these men
say; their hearts are much alike. Yet We have
made clear the signs (bayyanna al-ayati) unto a
people who are sure. S. 2:118

So you see, when pressed for a sign or miracle, they resort to mental gymnastics and refuse to show the sign. Its a common tactic of all religious leaders, cult leaders and conmen.
The ugly girls are getting married every Saturday,while the beautiful girls are busy beautifying the pictures!! A word is enuf 4 the wise.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 04, 2013
Deha:
The ugly girls are getting married every Saturday,while the beautiful girls are busy beautifying the pictures!! A word is enuf 4 the wise.

OK sir.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 7:58am On Nov 04, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I am not foolish. That aint gonna happen in this life or in the after life. smiley
An atheist talking of After-life? Smh!!
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:06am On Nov 04, 2013
Elantracey: mornin dear ..ah didnt say she calls u lyk dat ah just said in her voice

You on my angel list. Hope you will give me some feather so that we fly together as family?
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2013
Deha:
I believe u are in self-inflicted deciet here!!
Read The Books of Proverb and Ecclesiastes in the Bible...

I read that more than 100 times. What is your point?
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 8:10am On Nov 04, 2013
rationalmind:

Didn't you read his previous posts? He said he has gone through the only way to him for 18 solid years.
Ask him How he did that?
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:10am On Nov 04, 2013
Deha:
Keep looking for signs!!

Here is a good answer for you:

rationalmind:

Adding, Thomas didn't doubt for 18years but 1day despite, he got the sign he requested for. Why is mine different?
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:12am On Nov 04, 2013
Deha:
Ask him How he did that?

I did it as every devouted born-again christian do it
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I read that more than 100 times. What is your point?
Reading it 100times doesnt mean u understood them at 100times!!
If at all u have read those and understood them,there are certain things you wont be publicly showing ignorance of..
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 8:20am On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I did it as every devouted born-again christian do it
How do you know someone is born again?
How did u seek God 4 18 good years?
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:23am On Nov 04, 2013
Deha:
How do you know someone is born again?
How did u seek God 4 18 good years?

Accepting Jesus as personal lord and saviour, praying, baptism, evangelism and faithful.

I asked for his knowledge and seek through his manifestation. Oops I was failed.

Can you now seal my conditions?
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2013
Deha:
Reading it 100times doesnt mean u understood them at 100times!!
If at all u have read those and understood them,there are certain things you wont be publicly showing ignorance of..

what is your point, what is that thing am displaying ignorantly? Provide them or shut up and deal with my terms
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Tgirl4real(f): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

Me atheist? Mo'gbe!!!

Deha:
An atheist talking of After-life? Smh!!

@ Folykaze,

U never tire? tongue
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Tgirl4real(f): 9:42am On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Accepting Jesus as personal lord and saviour, praying, baptism, evangelism and faithful.

I asked for his knowledge and seek through his manifestation. Oops I was failed.

U were a Pharisee. U believed with ur head and not with ur heart. smiley
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 04, 2013
Tgirl4real:

and just how do you know that?
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 10:00am On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I seriously doubt Who were worshipping...
What do You mean by "I Asked for His knowledge and seek Through Manifestation?"
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2013
Tgirl4real:

My heart is meant for pumping blood and not for thinking.

Whats essential is baptism and accepting of Christ
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:05am On Nov 04, 2013
Deha:
I seriously doubt Who were worshipping...

so there are different God in church? Good.

What do You mean by "I Asked for His knowledge and seek Through Manifestation?"

It a reply to your quest.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:07am On Nov 04, 2013
rationalmind:

and just how do you know that?

christianity motto is switch your brain for heart: thinking with heart while brain is dormant
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2013
Tgirl4real:

@ Folykaze,

U never tire? tongue

I want God but you've kicked my azz. No vex.

I will take my hood lead by my head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Prelate Akpanika Emerged Through Transparent Process - Presbyterian Church / What If My Mother Is Really A Witch / Is Sex In Marriage Carnal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.