Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God (9811 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 10:30am On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

what is your point, what is that thing am displaying ignorantly? Provide them or shut up and deal with my terms
Prov23:12 "Apply your mind to instruction and your ear to the words of Knowledge"..
Prov24:10 "If you faint in the day of adversity,your strenght is small"..
Prov25:2 "it is the Glory of God to conceal Things........."
Prov27:22 "crush a fool in a Mortar with Pestle along with a crushed grain,yet his folly will not depart from him"..
Bro,read Proverbs 2,it will aid u a lot...Here is an intro:
Proverbs2:
v1:My son,if you recieve my words and treasure up my commandments with you,
v2:making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding;
v3:Yes,if u cry out for insight and raise your voice for understanding,
v4:if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures;
v5:then you will understand the fear of the Lord and Find the Knowledge of God"................Read on!
Coming to a forum to keep shouting out about childish follies of conditions that must be met b4 u reconvert is a Mere kiddies show!!
Prov3:1-2 "My son,do not forget my teaching,but let your heart keep my commandments; 2} for lenght of days and years of life and abundant welfare will they give you"....
You seem to be the type that believe in God when the going is gud,but when the going becums tough,You start looking 4 who to give the blame....
Ecclesiastes11:5 "As You do not know how the spirit comes to the bones in the womb of a woman with child,so you do not know the work of God who makes everything."
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:43am On Nov 04, 2013
Deha:
Prov23:12 "Apply your mind to instruction and your ear to the words of Knowledge"..
Prov24:10 "If you faint in the day of adversity,your strenght is small"..
Prov25:2 "it is the Glory of God to conceal Things........."
Prov27:22 "crush a fool in a Mortar with Pestle along with a crushed grain,yet his folly will not depart from him"..
Bro,read Proverbs 2,it will aid u a lot...Here is an intro:
Proverbs2:
v1:My son,if you recieve my words and treasure up my commandments with you,
v2:making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding;
v3:Yes,if u cry out for insight and raise your voice for understanding,
v4:if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures;
v5:then you will understand the fear of the Lord and Find the Knowledge of God"................Read on!
Coming to a forum to keep shouting out about childish follies of conditions that must be met b4 u reconvert is a Mere kiddies show!!
Prov3:1-2 "My son,do not forget my teaching,but let your heart keep my commandments; 2} for lenght of days and years of life and abundant welfare will they give you"....
You seem to be the type that believe in God when the going is gud,but when the going becums tough,You start looking 4 who to give the blame....
Ecclesiastes11:5 "As You do not know how the spirit comes to the bones in the womb of a woman with child,so you do not know the work of God who makes everything."

I would have ignore you but you might take it as pride. How does the above rant answer this? Ezekiel 38:23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.'

I am not here for bible debate bro. If it to argue on bible by quoting it, am good there but this thread isn't for that. The above verse explained everything in my OP. The conditions I put there were promised by God in Ezekiel. Why are we not seeing this today? Secondly I didn't say am interested in knowing everything about your God. I want to see him and his manifestations. Just tell me your God doesn't have potential for this.

Maybe or not the Ezekiel verse I quote is false or God was lying......by then I can accept you guys are completely brainless and deluded. Deal with that verse buddy and lets roll
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I would have ignore you but you might take it as pride. How does the above rant answer this? Ezekiel 38:23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.'

I am not here for bible debate bro. If it to argue on bible by quoting it, am good there but this thread isn't for that. The above verse explained everything in my OP. The conditions I put there were promised by God in Ezekiel. Why are we not seeing this today? Secondly I didn't say am interested in knowing everything about your God. I want to see him and his manifestations. Just tell me your God doesn't have potential for this.

Maybe or not the Ezekiel verse I quote is false or God was lying......by then I can accept you guys are completely brainless and deluded. Deal with that verse buddy and lets roll
Well,i would say That You Purely dont Undastand The Scripture You quote,or You probably dont want to undastand it or You are A Fool!!
That passage has been fulfilled a very longtime ago,and is still being Fulfilled till Today!!
Which nation in this World does not Know Who God is?
Has it yet occurred to you that God's word{The Bible} is the Most circulated book of all time?
What manifestations do u seek? You want God to come and give u a handshake,and take u to heaven on a Chariot of fire abi? Guy,ur problem is Personal!!
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2013
@FOLYKAZE,type "October17,1913" in google and click search.......
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 04, 2013
Deha:
Well,i would say That You Purely dont Undastand The Scripture You quote,or You probably dont want to undastand it or You are A Fool!!
That passage has been fulfilled a very longtime ago,and is still being Fulfilled till Today!!
Has it yet occurred to you that God's word{The Bible} is the Most circulated book of all time?
What manifestations do u seek? You want God to come and give u a handshake,and take u to heaven on a Chariot of fire abi? Guy,ur problem is Personal!!

As for the bold, check the OP.

Your post is replete with logical fallacies. The most circulated book of all time in saudi arabia is the quran. Does that make the quran true? The fact that the most circulated book in the world is the bible doesn't make it true.

What is there in the scripture that he doesn't understand. If you can understand it despite the damage religion has done to you, why can't he?
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You on my angel list. Hope you will give me some feather so that we fly together as family?
hmmmmm yes but first .....
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by manutdadex(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2013
this guy is hurting deep inside! Guys read btw d lines of his posts....mayb u ve lost a dear one long ago or even a faulty family background or a bad child hood....i ve met Jesus, he has touched me, i av felt him, i av seen him, i av experience his spirit in me..if u want to experience all dis,there are conditions too....
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2013
manutdadex: this guy is hurting deep inside! Guys read btw d lines of his posts....mayb u ve lost a dear one long ago or even a faulty family background or a bad child hood....i ve met Jesus, he has touched me, i av felt him, i av seen him, i av experience his spirit in me..if u want to experience all dis,there are conditions too....

He has fulfilled the conditions for 18 years. All what you said in the bolded part are just fantasies.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by manutdadex(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
rationalmind:

He has fulfilled the conditions for 18 years. All what you said in the bolded part are just fantasies.
tell me the onces u ve fulfulld and am very sure the problem is not from God because if u do it rite, he will show himself to u and seriously u need prayer. Well i hope u find salvation again before your death
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
Elantracey: hmmmmm yes but first .....

cutie what?
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
manutdadex: this guy is hurting deep inside! Guys read btw d lines of his posts....mayb u ve lost a dear one long ago or even a faulty family background or a bad child hood....i ve met Jesus, he has touched me, i av felt him, i av seen him, i av experience his spirit in me..if u want to experience all dis,there are conditions too....

Life without ups and down isn't a good one. We need to balance the pole.

Where do you meet Jesus? What was he like? Tell us pls
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
Deha:

Stop telling I do not understand a verse because it doesn't fall into your juicy feeble mind. Tell me what about the verse I dont understand and your views about it.

As per the bold, pls go and read the OP again. My conditions
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
Deha: @FOLYKAZE,type "October17,1913" in google and click search.......

what is am searching for? I did but cant get anything related to the thread there
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

cutie what?
u will meet ma conditions
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

what is am searching for? I did but cant get anything related to the thread there

I tire o bro. I searched as well and didn't see anything remotely related to the thread
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
Elantracey: u will meet ma conditions

Lol, that he'll become a christian grin
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, that he'll become a christian grin
ah ven't said anytin
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by manutdadex(m): 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Life without ups and down isn't a good one. We need to balance the pole.

Where do you meet Jesus? What was he like? Tell us pls
the reason u didnt c him or d reason he didnt ansa dat ur problem was because u neva belived him...and there are problems one face in life dat changes d way we think or even reason, urs is gettin beyond u need a therapist! Especially Jesus
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by frank317: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
[quote
author=manutdadex]
the reason u didnt c him or d reason he didnt ansa
dat ur problem was because u neva belived him...and there are problems one
face in life dat changes d way we think or even reason, urs is gettin
beyond u need a therapist! Especially Jesus[/quote]

where did u meet Jesus and how did he look like. u must answer this questionoooo
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
Religion!!!....why does man ever have to defend God? If God is up there why can't He just lovingly reveal himself to us his little ignorant children at least once in every generation of about 80 years?

@ Op ....your points are valid and i also seek same answers as you . I spent many years in the church and never once saw a miracle though the bible promised us many. Please, i was devoted to 'God ' and sincere in heart .

Please, posters should be honest, truthful and sincere in there responses . Apart from your imaginary faith , is there any other evidence you can use to convince someone born into an areligious household to believe in a God?

1 Like

Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
Oduduwaboy: Religion!!!....why does man ever have to defend God? If God is up there why can't He just lovingly reveal himself to us his little ignorant children at least once in every generation of about 80 years?

@ Op ....your points are valid and i also seek same answers as you . I spent many years in the church and never once saw a miracle though the bible promised us many. Please, i was devoted to 'God ' and sincere in heart .

Please, posters should be honest, truthful and sincere in there responses . Apart from your imaginary faith , is there any other evidence you can use to convince someone born into an areligious household to believe in a God?

My thoughts exactly. The eclipse appeared and we all saw it. God could had appeared side by side with the eclipse.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by macof(m): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
Oduduwaboy: Religion!!!....why does man ever have to defend God? If God is up there why can't He just lovingly reveal himself to us his little ignorant children at least once in every generation of about 80 years?

omo Oodua, how much do you know about the religion of our ancestors?
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
frank3.16:

where did u meet Jesus and how did he look like. u must answer this questionoooo

Lol, in his dream. He looked like a spirit
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
Elantracey: ah ven't said anytin

Sorry ma
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2013

just askin...wich church did u attend
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
Its painful when people begin to tell lies for 'God '....he spoke to me, he touched me, i feel him !!! Lies upon lies. Our senses can perceive anything we wish to under appropriate stimulation .......sweet words of a prophet , the solemn setting of a temple etc.

The way religion is practiced in Nigeria is a sure proof that if at all there is God , christianity is not the only true religion .African traditional religion is worth exploring. But for now i enjoy the peace of being AGNOSTIC . cheers everyone.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
Oduduwaboy:
sir u didnt ans me o
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2013
When members of the same denomination dont agree with themselves, denominations dont agree with each other, christians in general (eg nairaland christians) also dont agree with themselves, christians dont agree with moslems. There are over 10000 diferent denominations which each denomination could have 100 different interpretations of their views of the bible. So what is the probabilty of a non theist agreeing with a sect/ a persons's idea of christianity amongst all sects and religions?
#just saying.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
Elantracey: u will meet ma conditions

lol....the decision and condition of every person in a boat must sit together so that they roll the boat down the shore.

Speak your mind Jewel....I will agree when you ready to row with me
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
manutdadex: the reason u didnt c him or d reason he didnt ansa dat ur problem was because u neva belived him...and there are problems one face in life dat changes d way we think or even reason, urs is gettin beyond u need a therapist! Especially Jesus

I dont have business with Jesus but if you want to drag him here....so be it. Where are we meeting Jesus?
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

lol....the decision and condition of every person in a boat must sit together so that they roll the boat down the shore.

Speak your mind Jewel....I will agree when you ready to row with me
lol first of all how ws ur day
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ododuwa reply me na or u just felt lyk talkin undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

What If My Mother Is Really A Witch / My Favorite Hymn / Is Sex In Marriage Carnal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.