Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? (29105 Views)

See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? / Why Many Nigerian Women End Up As Housewives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by usecondom(m): 12:00am On Nov 05, 2013
Khalessi: Can these jobless douchebags on nairaland stop making the Nigerian female look bad!!!! This nonsense points you've just listed ain't exclusive to Nigerians ladies only, people from all over the world do it. angry

Maybe the op have not traveled out and try other ladies. If you meet a Filipino lady and helped her with anything, even with your blood. At the end you will thank God for creating African women! Cheers.
Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by litetias(m): 12:02am On Nov 05, 2013
@OP you are so right. I've noticed that ungrateful streak in Nigerian women. It's like they feel entitled, like they are doing you a favour by accepting your help. I find it disgusting how they never show appreciation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by litetias(m): 12:15am On Nov 05, 2013
DailyNews: For instance, in present day Nigeria, we have more young ladies working in good companies than young guys, and this owe tribute to some men who helped those ladies out of pity, romance, God or as a way of trying to empower women in Nigeria.

But ask yourself how many of these young ladies working in good companies have helped a young man still struggling to survive? Instead most of them are still busy searching for Goodluck to help them become minister.

How many young ladies in Nigeria from wealthy family backgrounds have helped a young man to become somebody either by helping him secure a job, get contract, business link, etc? I am sure very very few when compared to the number of guys who have helped ladies in Nigeria become rich and comfortable.

The problem is that our Nigerian women are naturally stingy, selfish, pompous and wicked, yes, including my own sisters. I do tell them too.

A young man earning 2million naira a year can sacrifice 1million for his siblings and parents and another 100thousand naira for his girlfriend, but a young Nigerian lady earning 5million naira a month will hardly or never sacrifice 100thousand naira for her siblings or parents to talk of her boyfriend or a man she doesn't know, only very few of them do it.

I ask again, how many Nigerian women do give men car lift even after church service?
Hardly can u see a Nigerian lady give a strange guy car lift, even if he's her church member or colleague...very rare and difficult for Nigerian women, why?

How many Nigerian women treat their maids like humans? Most carry their maids at the back seat of their car just to tell the whole world that she is a maid and not related to her.

So many things are wrong with our Nigerian sisters. And anytime I observe my mother try to exhibit any of those useless traits most Nigerian women exhibit, I don't waste time in cautioning her, including my sister....and I thank God my efforts and that of my other male siblings helped to shape my mother and sister well.

We guys need to take it as a task to educate and put our sisters, mother, aunts, girlfriends and wives to order if we must make a positive change in this becos from my years of observation, our Nigerian women are naturally wicked, selfish, and inconsiderate, especially towards men who aren't their lovers, and its very bad cos its causing men to treat them with disdain and dislike even when they act like they care.

Guys pls start counselling your sisters, mother, aunts, girlfriends and wives for good. Don't ignore...and don't just come only online to shout....also educate them at home, school, work (if possible), and at church. All men of God and religious leaders also have a key role to play in shaping the Nigerian women for good pls.
So on point especially about women being naturally wicked and selfish making men treat them with disdain even though they pretend to care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by Ndipe(m): 1:11am On Nov 05, 2013
bigheart2013: Sorry to bother good nairalander again with another thread back-to-back. Please help me solve this puzzle. Why is that each time someone helps most (not all) Nigeria woman it ends up either in a drama, scandal, enmity or chaos?

Here are some examples:

1. I opened this thread because a friend helped a Nigerian lady get a job in a big firm in Nigeria. The lady resumed without even calling to update him. When the man asked her why, she said she was grateful but added that God only used my friend to help her, it wasn't by his own doing. It could have still happened through another person. My friend was shocked at this type of 'Thank You'
2. A man in USA who used his financial records to file affidavit of support for her niece in Nig to relocate to USA made news when he ended up in court and nearly ended up in jail, when the girl turned around to sue him for not supporting her financially in USA.
3. Some Nigerian men (not all) who trained their wives in school are regretting it today, after the said wife graduated and either dumped them or became very unruly when they start working.
4. Some people who opened businesses for their sisters in Nigeria are regretting it today, as they ended up enemies and insulted.
5. Some who gave gifts to female friends in Nigeria always have one story of ungratefulness or the other. They complained that generally most Nigerian ladies have a mindset that they get what they get because they are attractive women, and generally men are 'mugus' who spend on women to get something in return.

My Questions:

1. What is the cause of this general feeling of ungratefulness, and how can we change the mindset of our sisters to start being grateful?
2. What is the best way to give a Nigerian lady a helping hand without attracting these types of ungratefulness, since some of us either still have females we are helping or intend to help?
3. How should one react when one's help is either misinterpreted or treated with ungratefulness, without ending it in drama or enmity?

Update 1, Nov 4, 2013: I wish we don't turn this into bashing of Nigerian women. I asked 3 specific questions to see how we can train the mind of some sisters to see the benefits of being grateful, to teach brothers how to give the right way, and how to handle disappointments when they come. I pray we focus on that to make this thread more constructive.

]1[/b]. I opened this thread because a friend helped a Nigerian lady get a job in a [b]big [/b]firm in Nigeria.

How can I believe this story?
Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by lepasharon(f): 1:21am On Nov 05, 2013
tomtyte02: Please guys ia have a similar story too and this is between me and mah male pal, thru him,i got a job at his firm and some days back i got payed my first salary. Now he is asking for a 10% paay as a way of showing gratitude. I refused bluntyl because we didnt even agree on such basis in d first place. Now his been puttin up attitudes. What do i do guys??

lmaooo..imagine the audacity !
Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by Gudintent: 5:05am On Nov 05, 2013
Khalessi: This nonsense points you've just listed ain't exclusive to Nigerians ladies only, people from all over the world do it. angry

Well said.
Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by Gudintent: 5:19am On Nov 05, 2013
obadiah777: brah ? just give the man the ten percent and move on. you both work in the same place so it is good for your rest of mind and your friendship. and lets face it without him you would have 100 percent of nothing. so if you give him ten percent you still have 90 percent of something right ? ninety percent of something is better than 100 percent of nothing right ? do the right thing and mend your friendship. wink

Friendship? What kind of a friend demands 10% of your income. He found him a job, whoop dede doo! You don't demand money from someone for doing good, a simple thank you should be well received and if the friend decides to go one step further and offer him a thank you by giving him something then good, but not for the friend to DEMAND! What happens next, another 10% next month and so on!!! Seriously friends like that I personally don't need!

4 Likes

Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by adconline(m): 5:47am On Nov 05, 2013
StateOfMind:

Mr, what exactly is your problem? Do you help people just because you want them to worship you after the help rendered? I can't even believe you are already lamenting and whining about helping your own blood sister. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I also don't understand how being ungrateful is now a gender thing. I bet if a non-nigerian came here to generalise about nigerians being ungrateful, many posters would have pounced on him and cursed him for the foolish generalization. Now every BOY has a story to tell about ungrateful nigerian women.

You all need to grown up and learn to see beyond your noses.. Awon a se ni loore loso ti oshi.

On another note, its like some of you Nigerian men will not breathe well or feel good about yourselves until you diss the female folks. Does it in anyway boost you already low esteem? Nonsense.

Dear preacher, how many peeps have u helped lately? Talk is cheap broke azz
Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by kabba7(m): 5:50am On Nov 05, 2013
Well l gave some money of recent to a female staff of the kwara state university @ malete who could n feed nor transport to work after 4 months give me my money back no way intact she was sending me text messages including abuses when I could take it no more I just damn all the consequences! Now the money have been recovered by every means ,the bitche was waving a cheque at me that a boy Friend gave to her as a birthday gift , not my concern just they are not really worth helping if you expect payback ,simple!!
Though I would have love to give a helping hand if i can but must not go out of the way to do ,caution is the word.
Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by Mavor: 8:11am On Nov 05, 2013
DailyNews: For instance, in present day Nigeria, we have more young ladies working in good companies than young guys, and this owe tribute to some men who helped those ladies out of pity, romance, God or as a way of trying to empower women in Nigeria.

But ask yourself how many of these young ladies working in good companies have helped a young man still struggling to survive? Instead most of them are still busy searching for Goodluck to help them become minister.

How many young ladies in Nigeria from wealthy family backgrounds have helped a young man to become somebody either by helping him secure a job, get contract, business link, etc? I am sure very very few when compared to the number of guys who have helped ladies in Nigeria become rich and comfortable.

The problem is that our Nigerian women are naturally stingy, selfish, pompous and wicked, yes, including my own sisters. I do tell them too.

A young man earning 2million naira a year can sacrifice 1million for his siblings and parents and another 100thousand naira for his girlfriend, but a young Nigerian lady earning 5million naira a month will hardly or never sacrifice 100thousand naira for her siblings or parents to talk of her boyfriend or a man she doesn't know, only very few of them do it.

I ask again, how many Nigerian women do give men car lift even after church service?
Hardly can u see a Nigerian lady give a strange guy car lift, even if he's her church member or colleague...very rare and difficult for Nigerian women, why?

How many Nigerian women treat their maids like humans? Most carry their maids at the back seat of their car just to tell the whole world that she is a maid and not related to her.

So many things are wrong with our Nigerian sisters. And anytime I observe my mother try to exhibit any of those useless traits most Nigerian women exhibit, I don't waste time in cautioning her, including my sister....and I thank God my efforts and that of my other male siblings helped to shape my mother and sister well.

We guys need to take it as a task to educate and put our sisters, mother, aunts, girlfriends and wives to order if we must make a positive change in this becos from my years of observation, our Nigerian women are naturally wicked, selfish, and inconsiderate, especially towards men who aren't their lovers, and its very bad cos its causing men to treat them with disdain and dislike even when they act like they care.

Guys pls start counselling your sisters, mother, aunts, girlfriends and wives for good. Don't ignore...and don't just come only online to shout....also educate them at home, school, work (if possible), and at church. All men of God and religious leaders also have a key role to play in shaping the Nigerian women for good pls.

BEST POST IN THIS THREAD!!!

3 Likes

Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by romzyxy(m): 8:19am On Nov 05, 2013
ℓ help a church goer wit a sum of 6000 wen she was in need xpectin her 2 pay M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ nxt week,bt she didn't even D̶̲̥̅̊ day ℓ lend her D̶̲̥̅̊ money she didin't even call 2 thank M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥.ℓ was D̶̲̥̅̊ one who did the calling.ℓ waited 4 almost a month with the hearing of she is xpectin money 2 pay M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥.**i cudnt wait anymore then ℓ took D̶̲̥̅̊ mata 2 her church friends and they 2 sided wif her n told M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ ℓ shud b patient dat is only God that ll reward M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥.xo 2 save my self of doin D̶̲̥̅̊ unxpexted 2 her ℓ took heed 2 their Godly words and forget abot D̶̲̥̅̊ money.
My lesson is dat U̶̲̥̅̊ shudn't expect return 4rm pipu wen U̶̲̥̅̊ help them no mata wot D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ proove 2 b.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by Decryptor(m): 8:21am On Nov 05, 2013
yerima11: I helped my gf secured accomodation while in school and I took some of my furnitures in my room and fix it in there for her. After some time, one fat Igbo guy start sleeping in the room with her and when I confront her, she said the guy is teaching her Anotomy 211 (lol). Later she dumped me and move on with the Igbo guy and the guy also, later dumped her very well. I locked up and loosed her.

Now I am serving, I helped one female corper secure space in a corper's lodge, pay her dues and then lock up totally. She never appreciated it and I pretended as if nothing is has happend btw us.

Women can be so so so ungrateful, because they feel they deserve all good things!
You are a MUGU x2 while the Igbo guy is the MASTER! IGBOS no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ carry last
Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by Ilaje44(m): 8:23am On Nov 05, 2013
Dannylux: I think this is natural undecided
It is natural only to Nigerians to be rude, ungrateful, corrupt... That's the reason your President said: 'STEALING' is not corruption. It is not made up, Goodluck actually said that. In most part of the world, these attitudes would be frowned upon.
Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by agohavivi(f): 8:58am On Nov 05, 2013
bigheart2013: Sorry to bother good nairalander again with another thread back-to-back. Please help me solve this puzzle. Why is that each time someone helps most (not all) Nigeria woman it ends up either in a drama, scandal, enmity or chaos?

Here are some examples:

1. I opened this thread because a friend helped a Nigerian lady get a job in a big firm in Nigeria. The lady resumed without even calling to update him. When the man asked her why, she said she was grateful but added that God only used my friend to help her, it wasn't by his own doing. It could have still happened through another person. My friend was shocked at this type of 'Thank You'
2. A man in USA who used his financial records to file affidavit of support for her niece in Nig to relocate to USA made news when he ended up in court and nearly ended up in jail, when the girl turned around to sue him for not supporting her financially in USA.
3. Some Nigerian men (not all) who trained their wives in school are regretting it today, after the said wife graduated and either dumped them or became very unruly when they start working.
4. Some people who opened businesses for their sisters in Nigeria are regretting it today, as they ended up enemies and insulted.
5. Some who gave gifts to female friends in Nigeria always have one story of ungratefulness or the other. They complained that generally most Nigerian ladies have a mindset that they get what they get because they are attractive women, and generally men are 'mugus' who spend on women to get something in return.

My Questions:

1. What is the cause of this general feeling of ungratefulness, and how can we change the mindset of our sisters to start being grateful?
2. What is the best way to give a Nigerian lady a helping hand without attracting these types of ungratefulness, since some of us either still have females we are helping or intend to help?
3. How should one react when one's help is either misinterpreted or treated with ungratefulness, without ending it in drama or enmity?

Update 1, Nov 4, 2013: I wish we don't turn this into bashing of Nigerian women. I asked 3 specific questions to see how we can train the mind of some sisters to see the benefits of being grateful, to teach brothers how to give the right way, and how to handle disappointments when they come. I pray we focus on that to make this thread more constructive.
This is not a trait exclusive to women be it nigerian, portuguese or chinese but exclusive to people who lack gratitude or appreciation. I wouldnt want to go into details but I've had a very nasty experience with a man, a complete stranger who I assisted in distress. I practically saved him from being lynched but I regretted it so much cos he paid me back with insults and ingratitude at its height. People of this nature fall into both sexes either they were raised to understand that the virtue of gratitude meant foolishness or just turned out that way because they lacked concience or the fear of God.

2 Likes

Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by AreaFada2: 9:26am On Nov 05, 2013
ifebosco: l know is very disgusting, but you still have paternity test

True but when you're using "church mind" to help your fellow human, you don't reckon with having to prove your innocence in the near future. Be it DNA test or whatever.

Don't forget how your wife or girlfriend will perceive the whole thing even if DNA test is negative.

So you were sha*gging that lady under the guise of helping her? Are you the only man in this world, why did she point finger at only you?

You know how simple women think about these things in their eternal suspicion.
Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by AreaFada2: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2013
Khalessi: If the guys on nairaland are indeed the voice of Nigerian men, I pity our ladies. undecided

It is and worse.

A very well-to-do guy trained his wife at uni, very generous and they had kids together. After becoming a professional she just came home one day and packed her stuff and left. Neither her own kids, family or in-laws could persuade her to stay.

She went to meet another man. Everyone was flabbergasted.

10 years down the line, the other man has long dumped her. She begged and begged to return to former hubby but rejected. Her life today is a miserable one. It could have been different though.

Some women behaved in the same way BUT now married to a rich politician so for them the end justifies the means.

1 Like

Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2013
Imagine Nigerian Men bashing the women.

Wonders shall never end.

A case of pot calling kettle black.

Truth be told, the Nigerian society needs to pass through scientific cleansing.

Google " Nigerian Men are "......

Google "Nigerian women are" ...,.,

Tell me which is worse.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by pickabeau1: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2013
obadiah777: brah ? just give the man the ten percent and move on. you both work in the same place so it is good for your rest of mind and your friendship. and lets face it without him you would have 100 percent of nothing. so if you give him ten percent you still have 90 percent of something right ? ninety percent of something is better than 100 percent of nothing right ? do the right thing and mend your friendship. wink

Are u actually advocating kickbacks because he helped his friend with a job,,

I thought u are a religious big wiggie
Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by stevecantrell: 9:57am On Nov 05, 2013
GUYS learn to help your fellow GUYS. Less likely to get same results when helping gals.
Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 05, 2013
steve_cantrell: GUYS learn to help your fellow GUYS.

Gay alert cheesy
Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by stevecantrell: 10:01am On Nov 05, 2013
Area-Fada:

It is and worse.

A very well-to-do guy trained his wife at uni, very generous and they had kids together. After becoming a professional she just came home one day and packed her stuff and left. Neither her own kids, family or in-laws could persuade her to stay.

She went to meet another man. Everyone was flabbergasted.

10 years down the line, the other man has long dumped her, begged and begged to return to former hubby but rejected. Her life today is a miserable one. It could have been different though.

Some women behaved in the same way BUT now married to a rich politician so for them the end justifies the means.

Then 20 years down the line , one of the kids is getting married and Dad swears he will have nothing to do with wedding if Mom is invited...then they will say some men are mean, unreasonable and heartless.
Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by stevecantrell: 10:07am On Nov 05, 2013
Chillisauce:

Gay alert cheesy

Girl you gat jokes..anyway I'm sure you got the general idea.
Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by Fawklicant: 10:17am On Nov 05, 2013
My brother recently gave his phone to a very broke azz colleague at work who had been asked to resign. She lost hers that day, so he gave her one of his with the sim card in it so she could be reachable when their boss called her for her payoff. She was supposed to use the phone for a few days and return it, but after weeks had passed, he kept calling her only for her to insult him and tell him that he was disturbing her. A while later, she simply bought another sim and replaced hers. She didnt even bother to retrieve her old line as she didnt want to be reached any longer. I blamed him for not smashing the pums though he is married. He didnt even think along that line at all as he just rendered help to someone in need. Now his wife is asking questions about the phone and despite his explanation (including calling the said colleague and routing it on speaker phone) the wife is still suspicious though she pretended as if the matter is over, but trust women to bring up the issue one day one day!
Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by pickabeau1: 10:25am On Nov 05, 2013
Sorry I had to laugh ..............

Women!

Fawklicant: My brother recently gave his phone to a very broke azz colleague at work who had been asked to resign. She lost hers that day, so he gave her one of his with the sim card in it so she could be reachable when their boss called her for her payoff. She was supposed to use the phone for a few days and return it, but after weeks had passed, he kept calling her only for her to insult him and tell him that he was disturbing her. A while later, she simply bought another sim and replaced hers. She didnt even bother to retrieve her old line as she didnt want to be reached any longer. I blamed him for not smashing the pums though he is married. He didnt even think along that line at all as he just rendered help to someone in need. Now his wife is asking questions about the phone and despite his explanation (including calling the said colleague and routing it on speaker phone) the wife is still suspicious though she pretended as if the matter is over, but trust women to bring up the issue one day one day!
Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by hizaya61(m): 10:38am On Nov 05, 2013
I think my girlfriend shud see this, she is always not satisfied, she alwayz want big things. bb Q10, samsung s4, Brazilian hair, shoprite every weekend.
Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by lymelyte(m): 10:45am On Nov 05, 2013
Ishilove:
But the friend shouldn't be the one to ask na. The friend is an assshole
U better keep quiet.you are a typical example oof what the op wrote about.
Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by AreaFada2: 11:03am On Nov 05, 2013
steve_cantrell:

Then 20 years down the line , one of the kids is getting married and Dad swears he will have nothing to do with wedding if Mom is invited...then they will say some men are mean, unreasonable and heartless.

LOL. Luckily the man is a good Christian. He has moved on. The female kids took side with their mum but the boys stayed with their dad. The female kids are now beginning to have marital woes (surprise, surprise) whereas the boys are highly educated with well-paying jobs.

1 Like

Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by CHIMSKY(m): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2013
[quote author=bigheart2013]Sorry to bother good nairalander again with another thread back-to-back. Please help me solve this puzzle. Why is that each time someone helps most (not all) Nigeria woman it ends up either in a drama, scandal, enmity or chaos?

Here are some examples:

My Questions:

[/quGratitude is very easily forgotten.Help because you want to not because you expect a reward and you can never go wrong.
Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2013
tomtyte02:
Thanks dude. But i had d idea of buying a gift for him. He took it all up as if he owned or worked for d money. I tell you dere r better ways of asking for an appreciation. Not by askin a 10% pay off straight up. Its rather absurd.
Guy, give your paddy the 10per and stop acting like a wuss. Bet me, na with u e go still use am buy drink and flex with.
Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by AreaFada2: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2013
Chillisauce: Imagine Nigerian Men bashing the women.

Wonders shall never end.

A case of pot calling kettle black.

Truth be told, the Nigerian society needs to pass through scientific cleansing.

Google " Nigerian Men are "......

Google "Nigerian women are" ...,.,

Tell me which is worse.

Tufiakwa!

Men speaking hear are not talking based on biased or often racially motivated Google information. We are talking here from life experience.
The voice of the people is the voice of God.
If so many men have so much negative experience, resulting in overwhelming belief that our women:

(I) Are ungrateful
(2) Have a sense of entitlement
(3) Could pay you back in a bad coin
(4) Have no qualms leaving a dedicated guy for "greener pasture".
(5)Greedy
(6) Etc.

Considering that a lot of the guys saying this are still single, what is the future of Naija marriages?

You are free to open a thread about Naija guys.

1 Like

Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by Ishilove: 11:26am On Nov 05, 2013
lymelyte:
U better keep quiet.you are a typical example oof what the op wrote about.
You don't know a damn thing about me so stop spewing garbage.

1 Like

Re: Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2013
undecided Dis is not a woman thing. lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Much Do You Give Your Parents As Monthly Stipend? / I'm Ready To Get Married But My Father Wants Me To Build First / Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.