Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Only A Fool Says There Is No God. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only A Fool Says There Is No God. (14799 Views)

Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ / Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God / Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2013
Joshthefirst: poorly run orphanages is a reason to kill the child? They aren't available always so she should kill the child? Do you value human life?
I thought you'd rather be poor than be dead.
Why should killing the child be the first resort or even be considered?

You sir, are a fool, but it is not surprising...your dull reputation precedes you

When did i say that adoption and orphanages are the last options? See how you straw man? If atheists call you names, you will bé complaining. In fact, i have even avocated for these options with abortion counselling on one of my abortion threads in the past?

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2013
Joshthefirst: toh. Blame the holy spirit for wrong doctrine from those who refuse to rely on him for interpretation. Which kin thing be this?
Are you not beholding how biased you are?

Come to Jesus everyone. The gates are open for you to know the truth.

and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free

Free from sin and confusion. From the pathetic cycle of trying to fault a perfect judge's law to escape his judgement.

Hehehehe, the bolded got me laughing seriously.

I am right, you are wrong. The holy spirit guides me not you, no its me it guides. Let the game continue while we watch from the sidelines laughing till our ribs crack.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 08, 2013
Joshthefirst: poorly run orphanages is a reason to kill the child? They aren't available always so she should kill the child? Do you value human life?
I thought you'd rather be poor than be dead.
Why should killing the child be the first resort or even be considered?

You sir, are a fool, but it is not surprising...your dull reputation precedes you

When did i say that adoption and orphanages are the last options? See how you straw man? If atheists call you names, you will bé complaining. In fact, i have even avocated for these options with abortion counselling on one of my abortion threads in the past.

You lose. Abortion is better than torturing a child till its death before adult age.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2013
i-smoke-weed:
^^^ see what this f00l is quoting? Who gave you bible self? I can't believe you actually paid for one. Holding onto something meaningless to you only emphasizes your stewpidity

I dont know what you are trying so hard to prove. You talk as if you were born into a family of atheists which if true means you are worse off than I expected. Why must you keep practicing hypocricy by keeping a bible with you as you say the book is useless to you.

You are an abnormal person hiding behind the cover of an online forum to proclaim that you are an atheist, if you are truly happy and satisfied being one why not go on NTA and broadcast

Olori buruku! Make I hear say dem no flog JESUS back into your life

Its a fact that you have multiple accounts on this forum, all the so called unbelievers that have been posting on this thread is the same person

If others do not know . . . I KNOW

Atheists are all potential ritualists and black magic users. Ungrateful people that don't know anything but claim to know everything aka F00LS

I have no sympathy for your manner of humans, Its because you haven't been at the point of death before or seen a fellow human die before your very eyes that makes you have no fear of what lies beyond.

But very soon . . .
will u just shut up and stop being stupid.
u just cant deal wit d fact dat ur god is evil and promoted hatred among nations thats why u are lashin out here

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by ismokeweed1(f): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2013
macof: will u just shut up and stop being stupid.
u just cant deal wit d fact dat ur god is evil and promoted hatred among nations thats why u are lashin out here

Come and show your face, let me DEAL with you instead.

One very HOT well placed SLAP will set your reasoning aright

Anu ofia. Ozu mmadu

Tufiakwa!
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2013
aManFromMars:

And that, my friend, is for you to figure out. Maybe he had multiple personality disorder seeing he's a 3 in one being. Can be quite confusing not knowing which one of him-selfs he is talking with or through.
u should knw dat the ancient jews actually worshipped numerous gods but paraded as if they served only one

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

Anu ofia. Ozu mmadu

Tufiakwa!
undecided idoitic mad woman. go to church or the mountain-top to pray to ur god

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by peterphd(m): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2013
Joshthefirst: the holy spirit wrote the bible, we have the holy spirit and he interprets his word for us. Yet you continually refuse to take the interpretations from us who know the author and keep trying to interpret it yourselves, falling flat on your face and embarrasing yourselves.
Is this an attempt to confirm that you are brain dead?

4 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by nnofaith: 9:55am On Nov 08, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

Anu ofia. Ozu mmadu

Tufiakwa!
you need to lay off the weed and get off the street for a change!

4 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MrTroll(m): 10:25am On Nov 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

What about lot who gave his daugjters to Hot strangers? LOt was regarded as a holy man by God
Wait! You actually thought Josh made sense with his explanation?

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Troll: Wait! You actually thought Josh made sense with his explanation?

Hell no....just trying to make him see reason from another angle
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by ismokeweed1(f): 10:37am On Nov 08, 2013
nnofaith: you need to lay off the weed and get off the street for a change!

I agree that I smoke weed, it will never ever kill me and it doesn't stop me from seeing f00ls and recognizing them

But I wonder what on earth you are smoking to make you believe that there is no God, that shit won't just kill your body but your soul and spirit as well

You are a dead chaff walking

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MrTroll(m): 10:40am On Nov 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Hell no....just trying to make him see reason from another angle
You're trying to make JOSH see reason? You mad?

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by ismokeweed1(f): 10:40am On Nov 08, 2013
macof:
undecided idoitic mad woman. go to church or the mountain-top to pray to ur god

If only you could approach your father & mother and say the nonsense you keep posting on this forum

I'm sure they would personally kill and bury you themselves

Ungrateful fellow
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Troll: You're trying to make JOSH see reason? You mad?

I know.....I f4cked up undecided

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

If only you could approach your father & mother and say the nonsense you keep posting on this forum

Ungrateful fellow

lol my mother knows am nt christian
my father is pagan

I am nt ungrateful. I am very grateful to my ancestors, the God of my family and the God the universe

however u are simply mad for being disrespectful to ur ancestors and slaving urself to people who dont even care about u

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by frank317: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2013
The heat is on in here! I just can't stop laughing...

Josh shooting himself on the leg and still trying to walk straight, its so funny. Josh are u really ok? I am somehow worried for u, I wish u can see how ur post sounds and I wonder how u think u are making sense, that's strange.

i-smoke-weed, chill off babe? I am sure u are a christian and not a mad woman. How I wish other christians would caution u. But they won't, since is alright to b violent for christ... Oh its only wrong to be violent when moslims get do it. Ok

Only a fool says in his heart that there is no god. Do u guys realize the is the most quoted statement in this section?

Well, only a fool says frank is a fool for not believing in his unproven doctrine.

3 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2013
only a fool says there is no other god

am thinking of opening a thread with the above topic

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by nnofaith: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

I agree that I smoke weed, it will never ever kill me and it doesn't stop me from seeing f00ls and recognizing them

But I wonder what on earth you are smoking to make you believe that there is no God, that shit won't just kill your body but your soul and spirit as well

You are a dead chaff walking
and you will live forever because you believe?!!

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
I love this smoke weed craze babe.

Na them dey fawk d hardest.

Christian my azz.......

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by jayriginal: 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
Logicboy03: I love this smoke weed craze babe.

Christian my azz.......

Im pretty sure thats a dude. Forget the 'f' you wont get the P.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by UyiIredia(m): 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

Ungrateful fellow

Try stating that trash you have as a name anywhere, douchebag angry
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
Glory be to God, king of the universe, your judgement is just, there is none like you, you are holy and you are righteous, your ways are not our ways, baba I worship you, I bow down before you. You alone is God.

I've been going through the threads on here, and I've been ashamed at the kind of comments people who claim to be learned are making, must atheists resort to insults? You all have been insulting Brother josh and sister tex, have they insulted you back? Doesn't that alone tell you guys that these people you are insulting are more mature than you?

Pride has eaten so deep into your hearts, but I trust in my God, I know that he is the only one that can really cause a man to change, cos there is nothing impossible for him to do, you guys might think you are wise, but I can assure you all that if you do not humble yourself unto the lord, your "wiseness" will lead you all to destruction, there is a way that seemeth right unto man, but at the end the road leadeth to destruction, and if you guys do not repent of your sins, you are heading to destruction,

Look around you, look at the news, aren't you guys a bit worried about the way things are going? The philipines is experiencing the strongest typhoon to hit them in recorded history, the us is having internal crisis, ranging from health care to unemployment and gang violence to drugs, to moral decadence etc, the climate is changing all over the world, we are hearing of wars and rumours of wars, we hear everyday of events that have never happened in the history of the world, and you guys are here making folly of the almighty father in heaven, I honestly pity you lot, and I pray that the grace of God should not leave you guys, cos you guys are alive and typing all these rubbish because of the grace of God.

But do not forget that our father in heaven, in as much as he is all merciful and loving, he is a just God. And he does not condone evil, you guys are allowing yourselves to be used by the devil to deceive people on this forum, if you guys can sit yourselves down and read your posts you would realise how immature and foolish you all sound.

But I will always pray for you guys, but I hope it doesn't get too late for you guys, why do you guys hate Being rebuked, when deep down inside you, you know that you are wrong, well your fates are not in my hands, but in the hands of our creator. I wish you guys all the best. I will always put you in my prayers.

Shallom

3 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
Double post
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
Triple post
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
bolaino: Triple post
Na fear make you post am three times abi.

Chill.

It seems like Pascal's Wager has got you. Believe in God and be safe. I understand.

but erm.. keep praying for me. cool

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by texanomaly(f): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
aManFromMars:
Na fear make you post am three times abi.

Chill.

It seems like Pascal's Wager has got you. Believe in God and be safe. I understand.

but erm.. keep praying for me. cool

I go always pray for. smiley

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by wiegraf: 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
Joshthefirst: nonsense. I would rather justify God than sinful man.

This post here highlights the folly that is religion succinctly. It says it all. In fact, in some contexts you could say it's so silly it's brilliant (just like movies so bad they're good).

It demonstrates where your allegiances are. Not with humanity, rather with your sociopath god.

No atheists in dugouts? Well, I wouldn't want you watching my back if I were in one.

Carry on
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by wiegraf: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
Logicboy03: I love this smoke weed craze babe.

Christian my azz.......

Looks more like an atheist troll actually

Then again, there are xtians that foo.lish....
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
wiegraf:

This post here highlights the folly that is religion succinctly. It says it all. In fact, in some contexts you could say it's so silly it's brilliant (just like movies so bad they're good).

It demonstrates where your allegiances are. Not with humanity, rather with your sociopath god.

No atheists in dugouts? Well, I wouldn't want you watching my back if I were in one.

Carry on
you know this is not true. I'm a guy you can genuinely trust in this public forum. grin

My blind alliegance and love for God has made me only have more love for man. Has made me only have others best interests at heart.

I have humanity's best interests at heart. We know the future. We know what is coming. Wrath. Judgement. Hell. We also know Gods love. I know this, that's why I would preach while being insulted and demeaned.

May humanity stop their sins and murders. May people embrace God and his love and not have "the enjoy sex and life mentality" only to reap wages in hell.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
i-smoke-weed needs love I think..

It's the weekend. kiss

Come, we'll smoke together
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Ishilove: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
bolaino: Greetings to my brethren here on nairaland, may the blessings of the lord be with you now and always, may the good lord give you the strength and courage to fight in this last battle,

Brethren I believe you are all famillier with the prophecies in the bible about the end of the world, unfortunately for satan and his disciples these things are coming to pass, the armageddon that our brother obadiah777 has been preaching about is finally here, but there are issues that I would like to explain more about subsequently,

This is for all my brethren who do not believe in God, I want u to know that indeed there is God, I never thought I would ever preach the gospel of jesus, because I like the apostle paul persecuted christians both here on nairaland and in the real world, but after the lord visited me like he visited the apostle paul, I was humbled by the grace of our lord God jehovah, the lord is indeed real, my life is enough testimony for the existence of God, everyday when I wake up, I postrate before my creator in heaven and worship him.

I want to plead with my atheist brethren, God loves u so much, more than u can ever imagine, muskeetoo, logicboy, plaethon, folykaze etc, all of you both the people I could not mention their names, the lord loves each and every one of you, and the lord is calling you to come back home, indeed I now understand why the holy bible says only a fool says there is no God, don't be fools, because if the holy bible, a book inspired of God calls you a fool, then you are a fool indeed, and u should kneel down and beg God for forgiveness,

but if you accept jesus into your life, the lord will give you more wisdom than he gave king solomon, and anyone who the son of man shall set free is free indeed. It is not too late for you guys, the lord is standing at the door of your hearts and knocking, allow him in, christianity is not difficult or full of contradictions like the devil has made people to believe, those are all lies from the master deceiver the master of all lies, come back home my brethren before it is too late, the kingdom of God has come.

I shall not seize in praying for all of you, both christians and non christians, God is God of love, he loves everybody, irrespective of your religion, race, tribe, etc, he created all of us and we are his children, so he doesn't want us to be destroyed with satan on the last day, he wants us to have everlasting life, no be 2045 project kind of immortality, the lord wants us to have everlasting life, filled with happiness and joy,

It is well with you my brethren, the lord will show himself more to us in this endtime. I love you all with the love of christ.

Shallom
Lovely, lovely testimony. May God strenghten you in His sanctuary and send you help out of Zion. Keep the flag flying by His grace, brother. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Patron Saints Of Christendom or Pagan Saints Of Rome / Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? / What If That Girl Sue Oyedepo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.