Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Only A Fool Says There Is No God. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only A Fool Says There Is No God. (14800 Views)

Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ / Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God / Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 07, 2013
rationalmind:

How does one reply someone like this? Can anybody help?
Na tpia junior sister account. angry grin

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by ismokeweed1(f): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2013
@athiests: You can say all you want to us christians, out of the 100 so called atheists on this forum only 10 are real and the rest na wash

I've seen atheists before, not single minded individual atheists but a FAMILY OF ATHEISTS both when I was schooling and now

They all have something in common, they all look UGLY & FUC¤D up with Very low IQ and extremely anti-social behaviour
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Lordlexyy: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2013
rationalmind:

No sis, its not hypocritical. I agree with the dude. It sometimes happens to me too. It happens unconsciously. There are times while I'm talking with my friends I say "na God go help person". They start laughing immediately asking me which God. Its then I realise what I just said. Its not hypocrisy. Its just what uve been conditioned to say.

I'm trying hard to stop it anyway
You are not the only one. It happens to almost all the athiest i know of, even those that claim they were athiest from birth that never tasted the God factor before. Isn't this accidental discharge or release, whatever you call it a clear sign that some how we hail from God? But offcourse, as usual, anything that point to God's existence with an athiest will always have an explanation no matter how sketchy to remain defencive of their belief. But isn't it amazing, how the scripture written thousand of years continue to confirm and to update us with proof of its content with respect to the disbelief and malignment that the body of Christ is currently facing. Personaly, i am the least unsurprise when someone wakes up one morning and claim there's no God and that all things including my seat of logic, imagination, thoughts came by what.........i don't know. No Child of God either should be surprise or cast aspersion on them. Their outburst is a fulfillment of the scripture. They make the scripture complete.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MrTroll(m): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2013
i-smoke-weed:
@athiests: You can say all you want to us christians, out of the 100 so called atheists on this forum only 10 are real and the rest na wash

I've seen atheists before, not single minded individual atheists but a FAMILY OF ATHEISTS both when I was schooling and now

They all have something in common, they all look UGLY & FUC¤D up with Very low IQ and extremely anti-social behaviour

And this somehow makes christianity true? undecided

By the way, what is a 'fake' atheist? Someone pretending to be atheist when he's really a christian? Lol. Religious logic is amazing. . .

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by texanomaly(f): 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kay 17:

In simpler words, is rape immoral or the intent behind immoral
OK. Again...seriously? Do you think it is not immoral? Either one. Take your pick. So you think rap.e is OK as long as the assailant has good intentions? undecided
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MrTroll(m): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

Its a well known fact that only fools don't believe in God

Even satan, babalawo, kiddnappers, robbers, ATHEISTS etc all know there is a God

BUT FOOLS DONT
Pls stop smoking weed. smiley

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Well, I don't agree. It's ur subconsciousness agreeing with what is right. tongue

I believe you were created with the knowledge of God in your spirit. I pray you come to the realisation of who you are before it's too late.

everyone is created with the knowdge of God, thats the essence of the SOUL
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MonsieurCoder: 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

[img]http://wasahiro.files./2013/09/mfwpeoplearebutt-hurtbecausebastianmadehisownchannel_de1a8ea305cc935d33f8aa5c94a3f718.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
Tgirl4real:

When did god order the rape of war captives?
u really dont read ur bible
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by texanomaly(f): 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
rationalmind:

Psalm 14:1
1 Only fools say in their hearts,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt, and their actions are evil;
not one of them does good!

Do you agree that the bible is in your own words unproductive wrt this verse?
Lolz. King James says it a little differently, but it does say that. Chalk one up for you. wink
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

Even satan, babalawo, kiddnappers, robbers, ATHEISTS etc all know there is a God

BUT FOOLS DONT
why should u add babalawo in that list?
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Afrobasic(m): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
Lordlexyy: You are not the only one. It happens to almost all the athiest i know of, even those that claim they were athiest from birth that never tasted the God factor before. Isn't this accidental discharge or release, whatever you call it a clear sign that some how we hail from God? But offcourse, as usual, anything that point to God's existence with an athiest will always have an explanation no matter how sketchy to remain defencive of their belief. But isn't it amazing, how the scripture written thousand of years continue to confirm and to update us with proof of its content with respect to the disbelief and malignment that the body of Christ is currently facing. Personaly, i am the least unsurprise when someone wakes up one morning and claim there's no God and that all things including my seat of logic, imagination, thoughts came by what.........i don't know. No Child of God either should be surprise or cast aspersion on them. Their outburst is a fulfillment of the scripture. They make the scripture complete.

Shut up there!

Oops, I just told you to shut up, The phrase "shut up there" has been in my subconsious for a pretty long time and I AUTOMATICALLY say it when someone is saying nonsense(no offence)

Using you christian logic, I ask;
Isn't this accidental discharge or release, whatever you call it a clear sign that some how we hail from Shut up there? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by texanomaly(f): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You are going to confuse the christian. To them, an act and the intent are the same thing.
Name a time a rapis.t has good intent. I guess I am confused.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by peterphd(m): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
Afrobasic:

Shut up there!

Oops, I just told you to shut up, The phrase "shut up there" has been in my subconsious for a pretty long time and I AUTOMATICALLY say it when someone is saying nonsense(no offence)

Isn't this accidental discharge or release, whatever you call it a clear sign that some how we hail from Shut up there? undecided
Lmfao! These Christians eh.They dismiss other gods and don't want theirs to be dismissed.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
peterphd:
Lmfao! These Christians eh.They dismiss other gods and don't want theirs to be dismissed.
the funny thing is that their God has been dismissed all his life. he started chasing after the jews like their wife cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by ezme(m): 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

BUT FOOLS DONT

Yes the atheist community is aware of gods who exist only in religious books. Have you said something new?

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by texanomaly(f): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
OK. I finally made it to here. Some of my questions were answered I noticed. I'm not sure the good intent in rap.e was answered to my satisfaction. Even the child bride comment is iffy. I'm not sure that constitutes good intent, but I'm willing to concede, non the less, on that particular point. For now anyway.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by wiegraf: 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
Lordlexyy: You are not the only one. It happens to almost all the athiest i know of, even those that claim they were athiest from birth that never tasted the God factor before. Isn't this accidental discharge or release, whatever you call it a clear sign that some how we hail from God? But offcourse, as usual, anything that point to God's existence with an athiest will always have an explanation no matter how sketchy to remain defencive of their belief. But isn't it amazing, how the scripture written thousand of years continue to confirm and to update us with proof of its content with respect to the disbelief and malignment that the body of Christ is currently facing. Personaly, i am the least unsurprise when someone wakes up one morning and claim there's no God and that all things including my seat of logic, imagination, thoughts came by what.........i don't know. No Child of God either should be surprise or cast aspersion on them. Their outburst is a fulfillment of the scripture. They make the scripture complete.

Every time you use the lord's name in vain, like say when you use 'god damn!', I suppose you mean it then?

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MrTroll(m): 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Ok. Lemme confess. . . I just jumped on this thread from page 5, but just now i decided to go through the whole thread and My Oh My!!! What a laugh! Kai! NL can be fun i tell ya. Hehehehehehe.

Who next, Uyi?
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by texanomaly(f): 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr Troll where have you been?
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MrTroll(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
texanomaly: Mr Troll where have you been?
Here, There, Everywhere. How have you been G?
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by texanomaly(f): 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr Troll: Here, There, Everywhere. How have you been G?
Good. I've missed you.
*hug*
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Bella3(f): 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
aManFromMars:
Na tpia junior sister account. angry grin

grin I'm not familiar wt tpia anyway
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2013

Sorry I had to quote someone else to reply you but I couldn't had said it better.

Afrobasic: Shut up there!
Oops, I just told you to shut up, The phrase "shut
up there" has been in my subconsious for a pretty
long time and I AUTOMATICALLY say it when
someone is saying nonsense(no offence)
Isn't this accidental discharge or release, whatever
you call it a clear sign that some how we hail from
Shut up there?
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
Double post. Deleted.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
texanomaly:
Name a time a rapis.t has good intent. I guess I am confused.

Deleted.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
texanomaly:
Lolz. King James says it a little differently, but it does say that. Chalk one up for you. wink

Lol, good.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Lordlexyy: 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
Who has the fear of the unknown? Who labour all night, sleeplessly to prove the unprovable? Who make endless research to disclaim and deny the existence of the true One? Who stick to the net to evangelise and sell a rather boring belief. Who claim to be intelligent yet steals into foreign works and reseaches to make baseless remark? Who embrace immorality and claim it's liberality? Who is bored without the Christians? Who is confused yet proud to admit? Who is scared of hell? Questions, questions and more questions. Wannabes? .......,btw, i sleep like a baby unafraid of the future........my sleep is sound, i have nothing to prove since the greater one lives in me.......... I don't jump in fear at the sound of a fire cracker, because i know who i am and whose i belong. Research shows a corrolation btw endless research and lunacy......fact. Peace, home steady. *take a deep breath, life is good*

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MrTroll(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
texanomaly:
Good. I've missed you.
*hug*
angry
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by texanomaly(f): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr Troll: angry
What is that face for?

I said I'm good, and I miss you...what did I do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Patron Saints Of Christendom or Pagan Saints Of Rome / Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? / What If That Girl Sue Oyedepo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.