Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Only A Fool Says There Is No God. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only A Fool Says There Is No God. (14792 Views)

Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ / Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God / Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
bros bolaino I am very happy that you are finally on the right path. we thank God for you. its wonderful how you swung from one extreme back into the favor of God however you have to leave that spliff alone lol. i am not sure if you are supposed to be smoking it. you can cook it. use it to make marijuana cakes or boil it for tea wink

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
Lol.. Don't tell me you've seen that thread. grin

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by plaetton: 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
free radical: From the bolded I can see that you still believe that there is a God sumwhere though ur understanding of his ways differ from the way we Christians put it. There is still hope for you to be saved. wink

Now I want you to use your reason again and ask yourself where good and evil originate from? What is the source of all good and what is the source of all evil? Who determines what is good and what is evil? If there is indeed good, does it have a reward and if it does who renders this reward? If there is evil, does it attract any form of punishment and if it does who executes the punishment? Answer all these questions employing your reason and if you still feel the need to declare that God is a feeble of the creation of my "childish mind" then I will rest my case.

Peace man.

Sorry pal, I am much too grown up for this childish talk. I have long transcended that level of reasoning. I don't wish to rehash it to every new christian that comes on NL.
You can educate yourself by going back to many previous threads on the subject of morality, good and evil.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by peterphd(m): 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
@ free radical

In nature, there is no bad or good, no reward or punishment, just consequences.It is humans that define good or bad not any god anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
plaetton:

Do you agree that faith is irrational, and that faith and reason are incompatible??
faith is definitely not rational sire, u can not explain faith logically.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
plaetton: @op. I don't mean to pry into your personal life, but are you by any chance epileptic?
That could very well explain your sudden closeness to the invisible skydaddy.
lol, that's very funny, no sire, I'm not epileptic I'm perfectly healthy,
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
aManFromMars: Btw, bola, what school of thought within Christianity do you belong to now?

Trinitarian?
Tither?

be back with more..
I am trinitarian my good sire, and it's a wonderful divine truth, something that someone who doesn't have the holyspirit might not understand, but I'm going to try to explain it more, in subsequent threads.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
Cool Bro.
Just don't turn your brain to sponge like a certain Joshua.

And I guess u now have protection from juju.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
Afrobasic: shocked shocked shocked
I must say, the christians have done a pretty neat job with this guy

To think he was once agnostic shocked

@OP, how does it feel like getting brainwashed for the second time?
lwkmd, I love nairaland so much, you guys are wonderful people, I love you guys from the bottom of my heart, my good sire, the good thing about this is I wasn't brainwashed, I willingly gave my heart to christ in the secret of my room, and I was even listening to a song by rapper the game featuring nas, "why you hate the game" to most christians that song is a worldly song, but because God is all powerful, he can make sense out of nonsense,

my brother I really wish you can see my heart and see the joy I feel for allowing God into my life, I'm no longer scared of the future cos I know what tommorrow will be. I will continue to pray for you guys, my friend, jesus really loves you.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
MonsieurCoder:

He was NEVER an Agnostic or an Atheist, Just a wannabe Atheist gone rouge, he was angry with his belief and hid behind Atheism to conceal it. No real Atheist that goes back to Theism would create this kind of topic, go through his post on NL you would understand better, i wont be surprised if FOLYKAZE ends up like him, they were NEVER Atheist, just wannabes.
my good sire, atheism can not give you true happiness, and for your information I was a very strong atheist, but I opted to chose agnosticism on nairaland for the sake of liberalisation, so don't tell me about atheism,

And you sound proud asif since you've become an atheist you've turned into a billionaire, be honest with yourself, what actually have you gained in life since you've been an atheist? Be honest.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
nnofaith: @bola
how do you unknow what you know about religion?!
how can the absurd and irrational now make sense to you?!

the only way you can make sense out of all this is by surrendering yourself to God. That's the only way you can understand what's going on.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
Afrobasic: shocked shocked shocked
I must say, the christians have done a pretty neat job with this guy

To think he was once agnostic shocked

@OP, how does it feel like getting brainwashed for the second time?
roflmao!!!

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MonsieurCoder: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
bolaino: my good sire, atheism can not give you true happiness, and for your information I was a very strong atheist, but I opted to chose agnosticism on nairaland for the sake of liberalisation, so don't tell me about atheism,

I still stand by my word, you were NEVER an Atheist. where you not the one talking of African bullet proof?, and you call yourself a free thinker? You were hiding from your beleif, like aManFromMars said, we all saw it comming, no one is suprised.

And you sound proud asif since you've become an atheist you've turned into a billionaire, be honest with yourself, what actually have you gained in life since you've been an atheist? Be honest.

You don't know me, so you don't if i am already a billionaire, you know nothing about me. I didn't become an atheist to get paid and if you care to know i am a very happy and thriving person. Peace bro, Goodluck in your new faith, but cut the part of 'i was an Atheist', you NEVER were. Your old post is enough to show that.

Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
Afrobasic:

Bam!

It beats the mind that the creator(if such exists) would be bothered by skeptics.

If we were to ask the op for simple proof on why his newly found god is the creator and not the other 10,000 or so gods people worship today, he'll begin to spew the same ol text he's been programmed with.

Calling someone foolish for something you cannot convincingly prove is the height of foolishness
my good sire, it is not the wish of God for anyman to die, God wants everybody to be saved, including demons (fallen angels) the only person/spirit that has been condemned is satan, it is left for us to chose between life or death. And the doctrine of hell has been corrupted by the devil to make God seem evil. Hell means the second death. Not literal fire. God can not bear to watch his creatures burn in fire, if he could not watch jesus when he was been crucified on the cross for just a few hours, then imagine how he would you feel, to watch his children cry and burn in hell for all eternity.

What hell means is the second death on the last day when everybody is called to account for themselves, the people who did good while alive and believed in the existence of God would make heaven, whether they be ifa worshippers or sango etc, as long as they believe in the creator of the universe, they will be saved,

God is love, and love is God, if you love you can not sin, because if you love your neighbor as yourself you would help him when he needs help, God is GOOD. Do GOOD and believe in God, and you will have everlasting life. That is what God is about. LOVE. God is not as complicated as the devil has intentionally made people to believe,

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
Just to make my day, I hope a certain 'sin and reality of God's word' preacher finds his way to this thread.

It is well with you Bolaino. grin

4 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
obadiah777: bros bolaino I am very happy that you are finally on the right path. we thank God for you. its wonderful how you swung from one extreme back into the favor of God however you have to leave that spliff alone lol. i am not sure if you are supposed to be smoking it. you can cook it. use it to make marijuana cakes or boil it for tea wink
lol yes boss I've stopped it mann, completely. I would really like for us to talk my good sire, the lord is revealing great things, we shall be victorious in this coming battle. They've invented a flying car and they're making sure that they give humans maximum comfort. But the lord has promised to make the foolishness of man become wisdom to the Godly, we need to talk sire, it's very serious, there is no time. And I'm very sorry I never took you serious, now I understand where you were coming from, and I'm grateful to God sire. We have a lot of souls to save sire.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
Good evening bolaino.
It took great boldness to mention your belief in Christ once more in this public forum. I hope you'll boldly do so publicly whenever the time comes.

I also pray that your salvation is genuine and will remain. I pray that you will understand that you have been saved from sin and dead works. I pray that this repentance is evident in your life as it is in the life of true christians sir.

I pray that you continue in Gods word. That's the most important. Salvation is not a joke sir. Get to a bible believing church and keep walking in Gods word as it has finally been opened up to you because you're saved. Explore the depths of reality, grow in christ. Be thankful for Gods mercy. You've been saved from sin and its horrible punishment.
Blessed be Gods name sir.

God is now your father. Walk with him, in his will, by his spirit. Trust him, ask him any of you're questions, he's able to answer. Grow in grace and the knowledge of christ Jesus.

Expect persecution and troubles sir. If you're a real christian, you expect that as you live the christian life and witness for christ.
I am greatly encouraged, God answers prayers.

Walk in the reality of Gods word. Spend time with him, not on nairaland.

Blessed be the name of the lord.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
MonsieurCoder:

He was NEVER an Agnostic or an Atheist, Just a wannabe Atheist gone rouge, he was angry with his belief and hid behind Atheism to conceal it. No real Atheist that goes back to Theism would create this kind of topic, go through his post on NL you would understand better, i wont be surprised if FOLYKAZE ends up like him, they were NEVER Atheist, just wannabes.

your signature say it all.....<%You are free to worship your stone, i wont stop you, but please don't throw it at me%> lol.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
MonsieurCoder:

I still stand by my word, you were NEVER an Atheist. where you not the one talking of African bullet proof?, and you call yourself a free thinker? You were hiding from your beleif, like aManFromMars said, we all saw it comming, no one is suprised.

You don't know me, so you don't if i am already a billionaire, you know nothing about me. I didn't become an atheist to get paid and if you care to know i am a very happy and thriving person. Peace bro, Goodluck in your new faith, but cut the part of 'i was an Atheist', you NEVER were. Your old post is enough to show that.

Goodluck
ok I'm sorry I agree I was no atheist, but what difference does it make? Atleast you believe I questioned the existence of God at a certain time, you might be happy, I do not doubt that, but what I am trying to get across to you is that true happiness is from God, happiness without fear, I believe you have a little bit of fear in you, that is because your happiness is not from God, the bible says that God giveth joy and added no sorrow.
Pride is what made the devil to fall and be defeated, drop pride my good sire, it is not by your might or power, it is by the will of God.
IT IS NOT HE THAT RUNNETH.
IT IS HE THAT willeth.

Come to God and gain solomon's wisdom.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MonsieurCoder: 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
bolaino: ok I'm sorry I agree I was no atheist, but what difference does it make? Atleast you believe I questioned the existence of God at a certain time, you might be happy, I do not doubt that, but what I am trying to get across to you is that true happiness is from God, happiness without fear, I believe you have a little bit of fear in you, that is because your happiness is not from God, the bible says that God giveth joy and added no sorrow.
Pride is what made the devil to fall and be defeated, drop pride my good sire, it is not by your might or power, it is by the will of God.
IT IS NOT HE THAT RUNNETH.
IT IS HE THAT willeth.

Come to God and gain solomon's wisdom.

Read my signature grin

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
Right on cue.

Joshthefirst:
I also pray that your salvation is genuine and will remain. I pray that you will understand that you have been saved from sin and dead works. I pray that this repentance is evident in your life as it is in the life of true christians sir.

Explore the depths of reality, grow in christ. Be thankful for Gods mercy. You've been saved from sin and its horrible punishment.

Walk in the reality of Gods word.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Since muskeeto has made it necessary to troll me and make me popular, I'll make his day.

I give it to atheists as it is you see, that's why I'm very popular with them, they're proud you see. I tell them the truth, the hard truth. Like Jesus did to the proud and hypocrital pharisees, he proclaimed woe unto them because They were heading to judgement and hell. This is the only way you can speak to a proud man who is unrepentant and wise in his own eyes so he'll see the truth.

I tell them the truth about their situation, that their atheism was not achieved when they began to think for themselves(as most claim), but when they got tired of trying inconsequentially to be morally upright, and created a world in their head where there was no basis of morality or a moral judge to answer to. I tell them what atheism has brought in their lives; pride, foolishness and lawlessness. That's why they're really pissed off, I'm tell them the truth. This is the only way I say again, to speak to a proud unrepentant sinner, who lies and steals and lusts and breaks Gods law, especially one who creates a false image of God(idolatry), an image where he doesn't exist at all. The darkness hates the light, because its deeds are evil

Good night muskeeto and all my atheist friends. May you come to the knowledge of salvation. Feel free to keep bashing me wherever you go.
(The best thing to do is to ignore me, that will hurt me the most actually. So I'm helping you by showing you my weaknesses. Ignore this particular post, let there be no feedback from you.

Don't foolishly show immaturity by going around talking nonsense musk wink )

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Joshthefirst: Good evening bolaino.
It took great boldness to mention your belief in Christ once more in this public forum. I hope you'll boldly do so publicly whenever the time comes.

I pray that you continue in Gods word. That's the most important. Salvation is not a joke sir. Get to a bible believing church and keep walking in Gods word as it has finally been opened up to you because you're saved. Explore the depths of reality, grow in christ. Be thankful for Gods mercy. You've been saved from sin and its horrible punishment.

God is now your father. Walk with him, in his will, by his spirit. Trust him, ask him any of you're questions, he's able to answer. Grow in grace and the knowledge of christ Jesus.

Expect persecution and troubles sir. If you're a real christian, you expect that as you live the christian life and witness for christ.
I am greatly encouraged, God answers prayers.

Walk in the reality of Gods word. Spend time with him, not on nairaland.

AMEN and AMEN. Thank you sir for your kind words of encouragement, I am very grateful, yes I now attend living faith church, aka winners chappel, I am now an usher there, I am very happy now to go out to preach to people without shame, most of my friends think I'm mad and they're getting scared but they do not understand that christ in me is the hope of all glory, the ways of the lord are foolishness to man, man is foolish cos man's wisdom is from the father of lies satan the devil. I want to encourage you also to be faithful in serving the lord, serving God is the BESTEST thing that has ever happened to me. I am always smiling now, people now want to hear my opinion on things. People are baffled because the can not explain the sudden change, it is not by my power sir. It is by the power of God.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
MonsieurCoder:

Read my signature grin
no problem sire. When the lord wants to visit you, you can not run away from him. May the good continue to bless and prosper you in jesus name. Amen. And I encourage you to keep asking questions God wants you to ask questions, so that when he finally reveals himself to you, you would be amazed at the power of the lord. You are blessed sire.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
Bolaino there's no hell,there's no satan(at least as the Christians portray him).

Souls and spiritual beings are eternal and cannot die
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MonsieurCoder: 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
bolaino: no problem sire. When the lord wants to visit you, you can not run away from him.

lol If i got N1000 each time i heard this, i would have dethroned Dangote by now. Any day i try to run away from an imaginary being i would walk straight to a psychiatric ward for immediate treatment. If imaginary friends give you peace, cool, whatever makes you happy, i used to have a couple of them.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
Joshthefirst:
Since muskeeto has made it necessary to troll me and make me popular, I'll make his day.
If there are any lessons I've learnt on NL over the past 2 years or so, it is that dumb one-way Christians like you can not be won over by logic. Your brain/mind needs to undergo serious overhauling first, and in most cases mockery works best. You just have to get to that point where u realize no one takes your ramblings serious.

Joshthefirst:
I give it to atheists as it is you see, that's why I'm very popular with them, they're proud you see. I tell them the truth, the hard truth. Like Jesus did to the proud and hypocrital pharisees, he proclaimed woe unto them because They were heading to judgement and hell. This is the only way you can speak to a proud man who is unrepentant and wise in his own eyes.
A perfect example of the bs you keep spewing here day to day. Your mind and thinking is so encumbered by the Bible that it's impossible to hold a rational discussion with you. Have you heard of Siri? It's the voice assistant on the latest iphones. Honestly, I could have a more meaningful conversation with her than with you, though she's just a computer program on some Apple server.
Go through debosky, inesqor, anony's posts just to mention a few. Notice how they engage atheists in discussions and learn a few lessons from them.

Joshthefirst:
I tell them the truth about their situation, that their atheism was not achieved when they began to think for themselves(as most claim), but when they got tired of trying inconsequentially to be morally upright, and created a world in their head where there was no basis of morality or a moral judge to answer to
Unfortunately, you know nothing about most of us here. But you've drawn up a conclusion about our lives and you expect us to take you serious?
What if I say you're a former rapist and serial killer who has found comfort and reprieve in the bosom of Abraham? Would you bother engaging me in any sort of discussion to disprove that especially if I just keep repeating 'you sound like one' as my evidence? undecided

Joshthefirst:
I tell them what atheism has brought in their lives; pride, foolishness and lawlessness. That's why they're really pissed off, I'm tell them the truth. This is the only way I say again, to speak to a proud unrepentant sinner, who lies and steals and lusts and breaks Gods law, especially one who creates a false image of God(idolatry), an image where he doesn't exist at all. The darkness hates the light, because its deeds are evil

smiley

Joshthefirst:
Good night muskeeto and all my atheists friend. May you come to the knowledge of salvation. Feel free to keep bashing me wherever you go.(The best thing to do is to ignore me, that will hurt me the most actually. So I'm helping you by showing you my weaknesses. Ignore this particular post, let there be no feedback from you.
Brah, you need a girlfriend. A wild one. A wild Christian one that will join you to ask God for repentance after the 'deed' is done.

Joshthefirst:
Don't foolishly show immaturity by going around talking nonsense musk wink

I've never claimed to be mature on NL, bro. I'm as immature as atheists come. wink

3 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
bolaino: AMEN and AMEN. Thank you sir for your kind words of encouragement, I am very grateful, yes I now attend living faith church, aka winners chappel, I am now an usher there,

3 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Afrobasic(m): 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
bolaino: my good sire, it is not the wish of God for anyman to die, God wants everybody to be saved, including demons (fallen angels) the only person/spirit that has been condemned is satan, it is left for us to chose between life or death. And the doctrine of hell has been corrupted by the devil to make God seem evil. Hell means the second death. Not literal fire. God can not bear to watch his creatures burn in fire, if he could not watch jesus when he was been crucified on the cross for just a few hours, then imagine how he would you feel, to watch his children cry and burn in hell for all eternity.

What hell means is the second death on the last day when everybody is called to account for themselves, the people who did good while alive and believed in the existence of God would make heaven, whether they be ifa worshippers or sango etc, as long as they believe in the creator of the universe, they will be saved,

I know alot, And I mean alot! of christians who would disagree with this portion of your post. As you progress deeper into your newly found delusion religion, I'm pretty sure this particular post would become false to you

God is love, and love is God, if you love you can not sin, because if you love your neighbor as yourself you would help him when he needs help, God is GOOD. Do GOOD and believe in God, and you will have everlasting life. That is what God is about. LOVE. God is not as complicated as the devil has intentionally made people to believe, and that's why prophet TB joshua for example, named his church synagogue church of all nations. And his main message is LOVE.

and how did you come to the conclusion that god is love? If we assume god created the universe and observe nature in its natural state. Love would hardly be found.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
aManFromMars:
If there are any lessons I've learnt on NL over the past 2 years or so, it is that dumb one-way Christians like you can not be won over by logic. Your brain/mind needs to undergo serious overhauling first, and in most cases mockery works best. You just have to get to that point where u realize no one takes your ramblings serious.
well, you should also know mockery is no good too. I'm "unreedemable" you see. So stop taking me seriously then. There are thise who take me it seriously, both here, and in real life.

aManFromMars:
A perfect example of the bs you keep spewing here day to day. Your mind and thinking is so encumbered by the Bible that it's impossible to hold a rational discussion with you. Have you heard of Siri? It's the voice assistant on the latest iphones. Honestly, I could have a more meaningful conversation with her than with you, though she's just a computer program on some Apple server.
Go through debosky, inesqor, anony's posts just to mention a few. Notice how they engage atheists in discussions and learn a few lessons from them.
you're correct sir. My mind is continually renewed as study Gods word. Its in romans 12, be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind. I've come to realize the words objective truth, and its potency in piercing a mans heart. As I continue in the word, I continue in its stedfastness and infallibility. Its an act of God.

How has anony and debosky helped you?
I've gone through their posts and their threads, and the end result is nothing. You still remain the same. Godless. I'd rather trust Gods spirit and tell people the truth about where they're going if they continue in unrepentance. It works wonders. And not just for me. That's how jesus and paul and the apostles and spurgeon and finney preached too. They preached: repent! The wages of sin is death

aManFromMars:
Unfortunately, you know nothing about most of us here. But you've drawn up a conclusion about our lives and you expect us to take you serious?
What if I say you're a former rapist and serial killer who has found comfort and reprieve in the bosom of Abraham? Would you bother engaging me in any sort of discussion to disprove that especially if I just keep repeating 'you sound like one' as my evidence? undecided
how have drawn conclusions? Have you not stolen and lied and looked at another lustfully? Have you not been greedy before? And commited other sins? (And has your basis of morality not reduced, you, personally speaking) Then you're guilty. God's law since drew the conclusion for all of us, not me.

smiley

Brah, you need a girlfriend. A wild one. A wild Christian one that will join you to ask God for repentance after the 'deed' is done.

I've never claimed to be mature on NL, bro. I'm as immature as atheists come. wink
a girlfriend is another matter to be discussed on another thread, let us not derail this thread wink
And repentance is to continue in righteousness to avoid doing another deed friend.

If you guys really want to get to me, I'm being honest now, ignore me. Honestly speaking, my greatest challenge is when the message is ignored. Spread the word! grin

I only speak and quote you guys mostly for the benefit of the weak in faith who is being beguiled by your 'honey sweet world and words'.(The pleasures of sin last a while)

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
Afrobasic: and how did you come to the conclusion that god is love? If we assume god created the universe and observe nature in its natural state. Love would hardly be found.
love would be found.
It is God's love that has made bolaino part of his family.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 11:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
Joshthefirst: love would be found.
It is God's love that has made bolaino part of his family.
thank you very much sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Evolution 101 / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin‎ Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today / Patron Saints Of Christendom or Pagan Saints Of Rome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.