Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,245 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). (8497 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by freecocoa(f): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Did you seriously ask this?!

So how does the collateral give her the money in the event that he defaults on the loan?!

Or the Surety?

All she is gathering is evidence for incase she has to call the Police on the Nigga.. grin

When I go to my father for a loan, he does not ask for a collateral or surety because;

1. He has a 'RELATIONSHIP' with me.
2. He 'TRUSTS' me.

#Period...
The collateral is so that she can sell whatever he brings if the money doesn't turn up.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Sanguine(f): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
Op abeg, if the guy ain ready to sign the agreement then let him find someone else to loan him the money or better still Let him go loan the money from a bank! The fact that the girl is his girlfriend does not in any way mean she's a fool that doesn' know the value of money!
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Abbey2sam(m): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
Bleble-swag:
dat guy no wa pay dats y im act lik dat, na dis kind tym wey money dey hard dey dey do 'is because i luv u o!' 4 money issue, abeg make im dey e yard.

Wow!!!

How would you feel if your boyfriend asked for all this for a loan?
According to her story, she never mention anytin about the guy's past record about money........

It clearly shows that she doesn't trust him which means they are been fooling around thinking their in a relationship
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by didicold(f): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
Abeg op, dont mind Mr Aboki o, men like him wont tell u d truth, until its his sister.ur relationship wit ur parents is different, u av had years of building unconditional trust, so d whole father-loan thing doznt wash.if she doesnt feel comfy wit it ,dont loan without collateral. Personally, i wouldnt loan him even with d collateral(from personal experience). All d not picking calls and so on is what we call emotional blackmail, a real hustling guy who has d intention of paying back will probably sign d IOU,use d money, return it, den treat her Bleep-up (as he perceives it). Make she no gel give am d money like dat, one should be wary of such guys with such a huge sense of entitlement.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Konnektions146(m): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
Been reading thru de responses here,
@op,
your friend and and de guy are not in a.relationship,,,period!

i say so cos if yur friend knows the guy has some questionable attitude towards debt, no meaningful source of income or even she doubts him so much, then dey ought not to be together.
it would.havve been nice if the lady says that she doesnt have and advice him to borrow from some other person, she can.even.be the surety or give the person the money to borrow to de guy.

there is a huge TRUST and communication issue between dem.
personnaly i cant ask for funds from a lady that would fail me like dis.

the lady's approach was not nicely presented and OP helped aggravated the issue while de lady suffers the repercussion.

its a pity but dey dont need to be together.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
Konnektions146: Been reading thru de responses here,
@op,
your friend and and de guy are not in a.relationship,,,period!

i say so cos if yur friend knows the guy has some questionable attitude towards debt, no meaningful source of income or even she doubts him so much, then dey ought not to be together.
it would.havve been nice if the lady says that she doesnt have and advice him to borrow from some other person, she can.even.be the surety or give the person the money to borrow to de guy.

there is a huge TRUST and communication issue between dem.
personnaly i cant ask for funds from a lady that would fail me like dis.

the lady's approach was not nicely presented and OP helped aggravated the issue while de lady suffers the repercussion.

its a pity but dey dont need to be together.
Yes. Op is known for her caustic tongue.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by freecocoa(f): 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
@ Konnektions,i didn't do anything o cheesy.

Anyways to each their own but I know I ain't lending no boyfriend money that I can't forfeit if I must there must be a form of proof, simples.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by freecocoa(f): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
BoboYekini: Yes. Op is known for her caustic tongue.
And you think I care what you think of me because?
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Trust kwa, for 400k? What's the fuss in signing bunch of papers if you know you're gonna pay back? causing fracas over nothing. If anyone is acting shady, it's the guy

I'm sure if the roles were reversed, people here will have different posts
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: And you think I care what you think of me because?
Abegii tongue
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by atiku07(m): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
The only mistake I think the gl made was asking for collateral, it would have been perfect if she had said an outright no I don't have any money dan demanding for a collateral. Considering the amount involved here and also putting into consideration how urgent he needs de money she should have given him wat she thinks she can afford without de hussles of collateral and believe me honestly de guy would have appreciated it even more.

To de guys guy thinking she did de right thing wait and let it happen to u den u will know how feels. To the ladies feeling funky how do u think u will feel when u have a loved one in the hospital and de only dude dat can help is ur boo and he asked u for collateral? And bear in mind dat u r not even sure of how to return de money o! Pls let all think of de future and not use de past to to judge a present situation de table might turn tommorrow Or how would u feel wen u need a kidney transplant and ur donor which his is compatible with urs is ur boo and he now asked for a collateral b4 anything can be done.

P.s ; ur friend can also forget about de guy cause she herself blew away de relationship she would have been better off by saying "I no get money " and everything will end there lobatan.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Konnektions146(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: @ Konnektions,i didn't do anything o cheesy.

Anyways to each their own but I know I ain't lending no boyfriend money that I can't forfeit if I must there must be a form of proof, simples.
what if the table is turned, would u frown if your man gives u such.condition?

my issue is that the situation would ve been better managed......#communication#
even common sense would have made de lady approach this in more cautious manner cos no matter how you see it, any man you call boyfriend means a little if not much to you and if anything happens and you experience turbulence in the relationship,

you definitely would feel it.

that's why i say, if you can't manage heart breaks and disappointments, please wait till you grow up cos this happened cos the lady couldn't manage herself well enough cos of transferred effect of the failed relationShip earlier
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by freecocoa(f): 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
Konnektions146:
what if the table is turned, would u frown if your man gives u such.condition?

my issue is that the situation would ve been better managed......#communication#
even common sense would have made de lady approach this in more cautious manner cos no matter how you see it, any man you call boyfriend means a little if not much to you and if anything happens and you experience turbulence in the relationship,

you definitely would feel it.

that's why i say, if you can't manage heart breaks and disappointments, please wait till you grow up cos this happened cos the lady couldn't manage herself well enough cos of transferred effect of the failed relationShip earlier
Abeg jor, y'all are talking as if 400k is chicken change, he was gonna use the money for business anyways so just what's the ish here? If my bf asked me to sign an IOU before he lends me money, I'll sign it which I've said before, I'm sure if he waited and talked about it, they would have reached a reasonable conclusion instead he walked out angrily because he was asked to sign, so she's just supposed to hand out her money because he said so?

Tomorrow now when he refuses to pay up people will start blaming her for giving him money in the first place, abeg make una spare me that love and trust nonsense, na person wey never see anything dey talk say "I will do anything for love"
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by MrAboki: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: Abeg jor, y'all are talking as if 400k is chicken change, he was gonna use the money for business anyways so just what's the ish here? If my bf asked me to sign an IOU before he lends me money, I'll sign it which I've said before, I'm sure if he waited and talked about it, they would have reached a reasonable conclusion instead he walked out angrily because he was asked to sign, so she's just supposed to hand out her money because he said so?

Tomorrow now when he refuses to pay up people will start blaming her for giving him money in the first place, abeg make una spare me that love and trust nonsense, na person wey never see anything dey talk say "I will do anything for love"

Cocoa..

If she had told him that she didnt have the money, it would not be an issue.. But to tell your lover to sign a paper and provide a collateral for a loan is a definite NO no!
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by freecocoa(f): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Cocoa..

If she had told him that she didnt have the money, it would not be an issue.. But to tell your lover to sign a paper and provide a collateral for a loan is a definite NO no!
He knows she has the money because he asked and she said yes before asking for the loan, it is not a NO no as far as I'm concerned.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by addictiv(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
Women and money.....if a lady asks a guy for money and he asks her to sign some papers. ....I bet she ll come to d conclusion dat he doesn't love her....women re kinda selfish when it comes to funds....
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by chunny01(m): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
If d guy has bin spending on d girl, I don't see any reason in d girl telling him 2 sign. Abi na only guys dem suppose dey take money 4rm without pay back
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by addictiv(m): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
^^^abi o.....my ex once borrowed 20k from me...while giving her I told her that I would never ask for it back....she promised heven and earth that she must repay......she never did nd I never talked about it....till now
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by cycline404(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
Well, i think if the guy really needed the money for an important issue of which he believe he would pay back asap!
He should forget anything like getting angry or something, he should sign the said contract and agreement.
Even if everything flop or they later break up... The court will only ask the guy his terms of payment thats all. No one can kill him.
Therefore OP, advice the guy but i never support collateral, or interest....
Well, for me i like everything to always be in writing....

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by addictiv(m): 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
But personally I dont suscribe to collecting money from your girl esp when she isnt married to you......they usually see it as a very big favour they are doing for you......and ll surley find a way to use it against you some how.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by ifyonu5: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
it depends on the relationship between the both of you and how close you guys are and also where the relationship is heading towards and also how much the guy do spend on you from my own point of view asking your partner to sign agreement and bring collateral before you assist him is kinda harsh it simply means you dont think he is worth the money and you dont trust him at all and you arent seeing any future 4 the both of you .
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
400K? What exactly is stopping the guy from going to the bank? undecided
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by tpia5: 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
maybe there are other guys in the equation?

the ease and speed with which the word darling was dropped on the thread, would suggest that.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
Danhumprey: English please! Stop breaking Rule number 21! undecided
wats ur problem wit English? is dat ur language? abeg pack well joor
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by 2legit2qwt: 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
If you can't afford to lend him the money, then don't do it. He could as well go to a money lender if that's the case. More than likely i'd only let you borrow the amount i can afford to let go.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by 2legit2qwt: 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: The collateral is so that she can sell whatever he brings if the money doesn't turn up.

No trust, no relationship. They need to go their separate ways
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by freecocoa(f): 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
tpia@:
maybe there are other guys in the equation?

the ease and speed with which the word darling was dropped on the thread, would suggest that.
Mad people aren't allowed here please, I wonder when you will be confined to a room and your china phone confiscated, werey.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Idowuogbo(f): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

Let me read first b4 I represent kwanu
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Idowuogbo(f): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: Mad people aren't allowed here please, I wonder when you will be confined to a room and your china phone confiscated, werey.
Thank Eledua it's Friday mehn! Lmaaaaaao!
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by IgweOO(m): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
na ehhh!! na every thing una dey bring for nairaland sef? Persin soup pour for ground, e come nairaland ask why. e eat, e come nairaland ask why! Abeg make una take am easy with all these whyyyyysssss.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Idowuogbo(f): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: Jay bee darling, I know this lady well and she has been in a situation like this before with the money not being recovered, she's just trying to avoid trouble and loss of her money.

Honestly I don't see what's there to be angry about if he intends to pay back, this is her hard earned money we are talking about, about just saying she doesn't like lending money. I believe that would be worse cos he knows she has the money.
Huh? Honey nowadays, I no just understand ur way again o! Seriously, is dat a relationship? How u gon tell ur bofy to sign a contract? Dats demeaning nau.... Better still,b blunt about it.Tell him point blank u no get money. D signing contract bisswazz is childish. I give, if I don't get it bck, I'll learn my lesson. Also tell d kids, Bado says " when mistrust comes in, love goes out". They have issues with trust they really need to work on.

Sefini!

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Acidosis(m): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
Business & Pleasure aren't the same..

But it all depends on the level of trust & commitment..

Personally, if she ask me anything in form of loan, I'd give without thinking twice.. Infact how and when she'll pay will only come after transaction.

N.B: I can't always recommend my opinion..
We're not the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (photos) / Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.