Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper (62687 Views)

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by homesteady(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2013
SMH! grin grin chai! I can see that you have resurrected your other moniker - 5points grin grin when are you going to resurrect bussy_A55banger and 9ja_hottest gay
#In tpia's voice - [size=40]LORD have Mercy![/size]
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Goldenheart(m): 9:26am On Nov 09, 2013
Jazzgreen:

I know ur forming nice guy so u can a taste of her dirty punyy cos from my observation, she is driven by lust and can fall for anybody. wish you luck,

Im a nice guy. a lover not a fighter. she is screwing with the thread n she is having fun it

After reading your above post. All i can say is nawa o. i dem think say u na one successful n fulfilled badoo. i no know say, in the next 7/8 years you go arrive.

***modified

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by bashegi: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2013
9ja gyls sharp ohh..
Take note! Money is nt her problem.
Gud luck girl.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by sagaciousblog: 9:29am On Nov 09, 2013
Jazzgreen:

i far better than u, I worked hard and today I'm a proud MEDICAL student of ABSU despite many complaining of jamb did this. jamb did that. that's the beginning of success-EDUCATION

in the next 7yrs I'd make more than you've ever realised from ur gold digging business.

u still remain a derangedd
I be dey support u but u don spoil d whole tin by typing this...who cares if u are a medical student in which u will spend 8yrs+2yrs extra strike? learn humility cos the person u r typing to might be your lecturer...THIS IS NAIRALAND where there are people from all walks of life...don't get mad at me o,its just a friendly advice to be humble besides u r jst in 100lvl..go to the medic thread and see peeps better and ahead of u who don't blow their own trumpets...humility is the key..
shalom!

2 Likes

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 09, 2013
hahahahahahaha chei nairalanders re very wicked, una wan make d op commit suicide
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by IYANGBALI: 9:33am On Nov 09, 2013
If the boy dare enter your toto wey don become borehole,him go hate women and toto forever and ever
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Jazzgreen(m): 9:35am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:

eya.
Thats a lesson for all the haters!
Work hard and success[\b] will follow you.
Hate hard and poverty with punish you.

yes success, not [b]girls
. .so keep off the nigga, let him enjoy his sweat.

cos the last time i checked, u ain't success.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Sirlucky1(m): 9:38am On Nov 09, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
Girls dis days don't care about a guys age as far as he is paid.......dats all.........if not davido or wizkid wouldn't be an option to most older ladies
my dear, you are right, girls of nowadays love money so so much. Very bad for them.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Danhumprey: 9:38am On Nov 09, 2013
homesteady: SMH! grin grin chai! I can see that you have resurrected your other moniker - 5points grin grin when are you going to resurrect bussy_A55banger and 9ja_hottest gay
#In tpia's voice - [size=40]LORD have Mercy![/size]
I thought I was the only one who noticed that. 's(he)' claim to be a female. grin
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 09, 2013
grin grin
IYA NGBALI: If the boy dare enter your toto wey don become borehole,him go hate women and toto forever and ever
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by caesaraba(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2013
Jazzgreen:

yes success, not girls. .so keep off the nigga, let him enjoy his sweat.

cos the last time i checked, u ain't success.

Oboy!
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:
First of all, money no be my problem!
When I see beauty, I appreciate!

Such a sexy young man.
I have a thing for cute, sexy liped, long legged guys!
Since I set my eyes on him, I fell in love with soccer, oh well, girls dont usually watch it on a normal day.
Anyways, how can I get in touch with the TDH guy, the eléjè tútù is all I need right now, how can I
God bless you young blood.
:*:*:*kiss
-------------------------k
thanks mod for puting this on FP!
All Haters/''Jealousers'', abeg swerve enter ditch and park well put!!
Mtchwwww
#yawns

What have you been smoking?
#famzing
#twerking

hahaha, some people would kill themselves,
nuchechecheche.
I no send you!
Jealousy no good, Holier-Than-Thou
Woo, Seun, u gotta pay me!!!!
See traffic!!!
Gosh!
Duuuurh,
#teamGboGboFineGirls
#teamCutest
#teamINoSendYou

**MoDiFIed
What have you been smoking??

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Danhumprey: 9:40am On Nov 09, 2013
IYA NGBALI: If the boy dare enter your toto wey don become borehole,him go hate women and toto forever and ever
Choi! Iya Ngbali never disappoint. grin
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Doyensky: 9:40am On Nov 09, 2013
#clears throat#
ehhm, mayb i shud also use dis opportunity to make my intention known. I also love Awoniyi, bt i dnt knw ow i can meet him.
Bt i bliv dt one day, my dream wil com true

#runs out of thread b4 dey crucify me#.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by caesaraba(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Then stop harassing me on this Forum,you useless gay! angry

Seriously? He/She's gay? Bummer!
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by mascot87(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2013
I like girls that express themselves no matter what people say about them.Hey, why d bashing?everyone wants to associate themselves with successful people so what are you people talking about?You people don't even know the OP,shé might be from a well to do family so why call her Gold digger?Again,she may just be joking about d whole thing.Also,tell me how many girls would want to get along with a poor lad? tell me.I have always said it that nairaland is full of clowns undecided.Abeg OP, give each one according to what he/she deserves.You are doing well. Continue until the clown kids are out of here.Most people here are just full of sh*t angry

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Jazzgreen(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2013
sagaciousblog: I be dey support u but u don spoil d whole tin by typing this...who cares if u are a medical student in which u will spend 8yrs+2yrs extra strike? learn humility cos the person u r typing to might be your lecturer...THIS IS NAIRALAND where there are people from all walks of life...don't get mad at me o,its just a friendly advice to be humble besides u r jst in 100lvl..go to the medic thread and see peeps better and ahead of u who don't blow their own trumpets...humility is the key..
shalom!

I grab you. on a normal day, I dare not say this. even my cousins don't know what I'm going to study. was just forced to let the mad cow know ain't as lazy as she is, my emphasy wasn't on the course but to remind her how hard I work more than her, cos being admitted to medsurg is gotten by sleeping and digging golds. (cos she called me lazy)
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by tintingz(m): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2013
LOL funny comments but why are you guys over raged nao... undecided the girl is in love(maybe for money) so make una leave her nao ahaan. grin
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Suprises: 9:44am On Nov 09, 2013
@Op... Carry go joor bt d truth be say d guy fit no even like you...yap is very possible. So take my advice and leave the young boy alone.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by homesteady(m): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: I thought I was the only one who noticed that. 's(he)' claim to be a female. grin

He ended up fooling almost everybody on this thread! grin
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Jazzgreen(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2013
tintingz: LOL funny comments but why are you guys over raged nao... undecided the girl is in love(maybe for money) so make una leave her nao ahaan. grin

would have left this stinking thread like I do to any other useless thread that makes FP. just that the foal got on my nerves with her bashing and insults
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Jazzgreen(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2013
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by ignis: 9:47am On Nov 09, 2013
I can't just stop laughing o
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by IYANGBALI: 9:48am On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Choi! Iya Ngbali never disappoint. grin
yes ooooo
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 09, 2013
Jazzgreen:

i far better than u, I worked hard and today I'm a proud MEDICAL student of ABSU despite many complaining of jamb did this. jamb did that. that's the beginning of success-EDUCATION

in the next 7yrs I'd make more than you've ever realised from ur gold digging business.

u still remain a derangedd
only ABSU can absorb u into its medical school with this ur complicated grammar.
Shame!

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by tintingz(m): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2013
mascot87: I like girls that express themselves no matter what people say about them.Hey, why d bashing?everyone wants to associate themselves with successful people so what are you people talking about?You people don't even know the OP,shé might be from a well to do family so why call her Gold digger?Again,she may just be joking about d whole thing.Also,tell me how many girls would want to get along with a poor lad? tell me.I have always said it that nairaland is full of clowns undecided.Abeg OP, give each one according to what he/she deserves.You are doing well. Continue until the clown kids are out of here.Most people here are just full of sh*t angry
You have a valid point in your post tho.

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by miqos02(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2013
borehole ke?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom / Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.