Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper (62688 Views)

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by duni04(m): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2013
See hw OP is just yabbin everybody anyhow
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 09, 2013
nawa o,it is dat same guy dat looks like seriki,money good o.

hussling tins on my mind,girls must fight over me.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Ammanda(f): 9:05am On Nov 09, 2013
The least distraction those little boys need now is woman in other to achieve more heights.
If na my brother and I catch u near him, that day u go regret why ur mama born u.

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by dimdim001(m): 9:05am On Nov 09, 2013
Aawww! Hope she's under-17 too
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Donmichaelz(m): 9:05am On Nov 09, 2013
All the countries who were involved in this did
cheat! Congratulations Nigeria for being the best
cheats
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2013
I saw this same topic on tiwa blog so that means is either tiwa saw the topic here and moved it to her blog or the op saw the topic on a blog and brought it to nairaland,but whatever the case is ,the op is a trans-gender because she has four different monikers,bushy55banger is among her username on nairaland,so u guys should know she is just performing her duty as an escaped person from the psychatric hospital,she needs help,and alampasa abi wetin una call am might help her to pay the medical bills for her brain check-up.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by osmond2009(m): 9:05am On Nov 09, 2013
kambili999: plz wats d feminine name for yerima?? Jst asking sha
. Halima or u ask Edris Abudulkarim
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by duni04(m): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2013
See hw OP is just yabbin everybody early morning like this. O ga o
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by solowork: 9:06am On Nov 09, 2013
Mekyno:
bt his too dark, dnt u tink so?
Wow! that hurt my feelings. I didn't know that us dark boys don't deserve love.

^^^^^
|
|
|
Wait, i made this comment when I thought you were a girl. YOU'RE A DUDE?? "He's too dark" Really? ,...You gay?
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 09, 2013
Tadon200: nawa o,it is dat same guy dat looks like seriki,money good o.

hussling tins on my mind,girls must fight over me.
dats d spirit.
Myopics are all over here with jealousy and bitterness.
All d bst
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Jazzgreen(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2013
one thing is for sure. if I'm banned. this useless gold digger would be banned too. she'v beefed almost everybody here. and has derailed the thread more than anybody
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 09, 2013
Tiwa must pay me!
This is copyright!
mayten30: I saw this same topic on tiwa blog so that means is either tiwa saw the topic here and moved it to her blog or the op saw the topic on a blog and brought it to nairaland,but whatever the case is ,the op is a trans-gender because she has four different monikers,bushy55banger is among her username on nairaland,so u guys should know she is just performing her duty as an escaped person from the psychatric hospital,she needs help,and alampasa abi wetin una call am might help her to pay the medical bills for her brain check-up.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2013
solowork:
Wow! that hurt my feelings. I didn't know that us dark boys don't deserve love.
are u serious?
No girl loves a light skin guy
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by kgr8mike(m): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2013
Would you not rather leave him alone and pray for him to become more successful in his chosen career. Do you want to cripple him in this morning of his life. Why are you like this? Be that silent and unknown partner of his life. Be that person he may not know and may not want to know that prays to God daily for him to become more and more successful. He is still in the morning of his life leave him alone. If you are looking for lanky, talk, etc men, look around your area and believe me you will find one. God bless you as you change your paradigm.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2013
Yawns, story story.
Ammanda :
The least distraction those little boys need now is woman in other to achieve more heights.
If na my brother and I catch u near him, that day u go regret why ur mama born u.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 09, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Will u shaaaarap u old monkey do you think am afraid of ban,you better don't spoil my mood this morning ok.
pls, let it spoil, im begging u.
Btw, come and eat, breakfast is served.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by miqos02(m): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2013
saintdeby:
yerimat
YERIMATULAHI
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by mariong(m): 9:16am On Nov 09, 2013
This girl must be ugly and desperate.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 09, 2013
kgr8mike: Would you not rather leave him alone and pray for him to become more successful in his chosen career. Do you want to cripple him in this morning of his life. Why are you like this? Be that silent and unknown partner of his life. Be that person he may not know and may not want to know that prays to God daily for him to become more and more successful. He is still in the morning of his life leave him alone. If you are looking for lanky, talk, etc men, look around your area and believe me you will find one. God bless you as you change your paradigm.
hahahaha!
Humour has gone to the dogs.
I appreaciate ur brain nonetheless, but look at the whole tin frm d oda side.
Thanks, ur intelligent, not like some bitter souls whom has jealousy consumed dia souls
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 09, 2013
LOL....cant stop laughin,but criously i dnt tink wat d OP said is enof 2 start calling her names, she could even be jokin hey, i saw d boy(goalkeeper) yesterday nd yea he is cute. wink
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 09, 2013
casgal: LOL....cant stop laughin,but criously i dnt tink wat d OP said is enof 2 start calling her names, she could even be jokin hey, i saw d boy(goalkeeper) yesterday nd yea he is cute. wink
chop knuckle!
U sabi better.
U get sense.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by bamidell(m): 9:20am On Nov 09, 2013
Na wa ooo, shey una really won know where he dey live, na itoki for sango ota, he b my personal person, dat guy don live hard life ooo, so he deserve the glory and success
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 09, 2013
Real_Alfranco: Girl,shut da hell up!!! Wtf?? Who da fook told u girls hate fair skin guys?? Dafuq?
girls prefer them men Tall Dark and Handsome.
Deal with it, tha fruth! Nd its birra
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2013
Ogundale: Op u wan break him prick for tender age, na small pikin oh. Oya come make i fuc..k the craze commot ur head abi u need TerBeculosis Tb joshua ni.
ur signature said it all.
YABAleft.
Its well.
winkcheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2013
bamidell: Na wa ooo, shey una really won know where he dey live, na itoki for sango ota, he b my personal person, dat guy don live hard life ooo, so he deserve the glory and success
eya.
Thats a lesson for all the haters!
Work hard and success will follow you.
Hate hard and poverty with punish you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom / Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.