Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People (45111 Views)

Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? / Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping / Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Gbemmyxal(f): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
fckyourman: Why are some Mods Stu.pid, this topic has been on the Front Page ages ago,why keep recycling old news idi.ots.

Some pipo sabi vex o, chei!
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Larryupsy: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
I can do all things through christ who strenghtens me.U both are rare gem,wish one day i 'll look back and share mine

1 Like

Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by sweetflame(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sleep dey cash Me sad •yawns• •leavesthreadandliedown•
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Sketch007(m): 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ishilove: This story is so beautiful and inspiring. Why in God's name are these kind of men SO RARE? Why?!?? cry angry

Rare?? They aint rare. U just have to desist 4rm d thought all a guy wants is to get in between ur legs . Really some would come 2 get between ur legs while odas wud come 4 sumtin real. Juz watch and pray dt those wantin sumtin real cums along ur way.. C u @ d top !

1 Like

Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by CzarChris(m): 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
WOW!!!
*kneels down and prays* Lord, please give me a woman like this and I'll serve you forever.
AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Bosdem(f): 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
way to go.
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by tayork(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
Nice and inspiring.
Unfortunately,this kind woman is very rare.
1 in a billion or something.
No it not that they are rear, it depends on the kind of girl u date and the main reason is it depends on YOU, if she loves u and u love her, u will tell to wait till the night of the wedding and she will

1 Like

Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Tinkybabe(f): 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
This is so sweet.

1 Like

Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Chomzy19(f): 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Chomzy19(f): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
Oh Lord I need a Man like this, handsome, Tall n Yet so Godly

Eeerm lest I forget Also RICH grin

2 Likes

Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Habidab: 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
Merkki: I should try this out in my NEXT wedding.

Photo saved as a reminder. Thanks.
can't figure out this statement
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by emmabest2000(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
anselm791: Is this a nice story? Yes! Am I inspired by it? Nah! I don't know why they had to wait till they're about to walk down the aisle before they remembered they've not prayed since morning. As for the virginity, I wonder how most of them girls who has lost it would feel now, but hey! The story is not supposed to inspire everyone right?
What's this one saying
@topic May God help the couple and all couples all over the world to live in peace continually

1 Like

Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Dannylux: 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
having an understanding
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by bamssy(m): 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
dis cn nt happen in 9ja were d bride wl b busy wt make up,hair style,dress her bridal maid n wl eventually get der late so aw wl day pray
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Djtm(m): 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
Chomzy19: Oh Lord I need a Man like this, handsome, Tall n Yet so Godly

Eeerm lest I forget Also RICH grin
Don't worry, Jesus is coming soon!

3 Likes

Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by beylinko(m): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
Women and men like these are still around but are you ready to pay the price? God will not give you the apple of His eyes cheaply so you would eat and just throw away....

God help me. Shalom

1 Like

Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by nbright: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
He is my Prince
Charming because he helped me protect
the most precious gift that I owned, my
purity.
Soon after we had started dating I
nervously told my Prince that I was a
virgin and planned to be until the night of
my wedding; to which he replied he
would have it no other way.
Purity!... Thank God.. I am just happy for her..

1 Like

Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by write2obi(m): 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
fckyourman: Why are some Mods Stu.pid, this topic has been on the Front Page ages ago,why keep recycling old news idi.ots.

I have a dream, someone will get Banned for 2 years

1 Like

Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by NOLONGTIN1(m): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
So touching, this story made me soft (almost to the point of tears).

I envy the guy, it's not easy to date a girl without having sex, fighting those strong emotions needs prayers and strength.

Some girls(I've met some) would want to keep themselves for marriage but we(guys) pressure, coerce and convince them that it's normal and needed in a relationship.

I hope to one day, sooner rather than later have the strength like that guy.

3 Likes

Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by nbright: 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ishilove: This story is so beautiful and inspiring. Why in God's name are these kind of men SO RARE? Why?!?? cry angry
They aren't rare.. They abound in their multitudes.. It's the brides type that is rare... Many Nigerian girls want a God fearing man but they aren't exactly God fearing...
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by nbright: 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
Djtm: This story is so beautiful and inspiring. Why in God's name are these kind of women SO RARE? Why?!?? cry angry. The kind of women we have are the types that want to know if their fiance is not impotent and "without sinning"
God bless you... If you take them out they will invite three other girls... They want their men to be good in bed but they will still insist on no sex untill after marriage while they aren't exactly virgins.. Honestly I am afraid of how it will be when this our generation want to get married.
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by CertifiedFreak(m): 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
Merkki: I should try this out in my NEXT wedding.

Photo saved as a reminder. Thanks.

Next wedding bah?
Totally negating wah tha "purity" thingy is all about;u make that prayer cupped btw in his legs and it's presto!!!!
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by nbright: 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
Djtm:
Don't worry, Jesus is coming soon!
This is so wrong... If she has the character that the bride has.... I don't see anything wrong in her praying for a man like that..
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Rejoice5000(f): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
pri3stess: A Nigerian couple did the same. No biggie
Nairalanders i bow for una oooooooooooooooh
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by rattlesnake(m): 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
liess
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Deschil: 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
Tears in my eyes...thank you Lord! smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by SELFWORTH: 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
If you think this is unusual, please read Passion and Purity by Elisabeth Elliott.

If you are obsessed with sex, self and more sex, you must read Quest For Love by the same author.

As many sleep around with any and everything like dogs, there are millions whose sole and only desire is to please God not self. Purity is part of who they are. For them, this is normal.

1 Like

Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Ishilove: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
nbright: They aren't rare.. They abound in their multitudes.. It's the brides type that is rare... Many Nigerian girls want a God fearing man but they aren't exactly God fearing...
I disagree. I put it to you that these men are VERY rare. I am yet to meet one like this.

In my experience, they start out acting all righteous, but once they get close to you, they don't see pre-marital sex as a big deal. If you want to be very 'churcheous' around them, they accuse you of "carrying church on your head". It is for these reasons that I don't date. It's just not worth it.

3 Likes

Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sincerely its encouraging 2 ear dis, so it is possible to kip myself in dis age. Lord Jesus help me...
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by chucky234(m): 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Amazing......

1 Like

Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by victorazy(m): 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Victosin09: So touching...i really do like this idea. God help me too

Is for you to help ursef not God helping you. Our women nowadays preferred moni dan prayer first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss / What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex / Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.