Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People (45099 Views)

Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? / Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping / Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by SELFWORTH: 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ishilove:
I disagree. I put it to you that these men are VERY rare. I am yet to meet one like this.

In my experience, they start out acting all righteous, but once they get close to you, they don't see pre-marital sex as a big deal. If you want to be very 'churcheous' around them, they accuse you of "carrying church on your head". It is for these reasons that I don't date. It's just not worth it.

I agree.

My sister please read Elisabeth Elliott Passion and Purity . You will be blessed.
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Ishilove: 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sketch007:
Rare?? They aint rare. U just have to desist 4rm d thought all a guy wants is to get in between ur legs . Really some would come 2 get between ur legs while odas wud come 4 sumtin real. Juz watch and pray dt those wantin sumtin real cums along ur way.. C u @ d top !
True. But how come even Brother Usher and Brother Youth Leader lose their cool once they are with you?
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by chucky234(m): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ishilove:
I disagree. I put it to you that these men are VERY rare. I am yet to meet one like this.

In my experience, they start out acting all righteous, but once they get close to you, they don't see pre-marital sex as a big deal. If you want to be very 'churcheous' around them, they accuse you of "carrying church on your head". It is for these reasons that I don't date. It's just not worth it.
Why not try me hun,I'll wait for you no matter what happens.
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2013

Bla bla poo.
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
learning about comittment from them whites?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

those fellows divorce every year and marry a new one.
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Ishilove: 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
chucky234: Why not try me hun,I'll wait for you no matter what happens.
You want me to be second wife abi? grin
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Ishilove: 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
SELFWORTH:

I agree.

My sister please read Elisabeth Elliott Passion and Purity . You will be blessed.
Thanks, I will smiley
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Incrizz(f): 12:15am On Nov 14, 2013
The journey arnt easy man more so when it seems like Mr God-fearing is no where in sight but it's a worthy journey full of a lot of perks.
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by ruggedpastor(m): 12:24am On Nov 14, 2013
Gosj01: truely
yea it does and it does wonders
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by IAMBREEZY: 12:26am On Nov 14, 2013
WoW
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 14, 2013
Good for them...and if you were inspired by this,i say good for you too.

I,ll never try this..never..
What if the woman later found out that this guys di.ck isnt bigger than a six yr old's little finger??

What if she found out on their wedding night that this man c.ums very watery in less than 59 secs.

As rare as this story is,what if the man found out that his beautiful bride has that rare medical condition in which the woman experience intense and agonising pains during s..ex?? with endometriosis.

I wish them well but this sort of thing isnt for me.
my lady must like it big and must be ready to rumble hard and long.

if she doesnt make my legs wobble i wont put that ring on.
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by chrisantus25(f): 1:02am On Nov 14, 2013
Dis is awesome
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Ndipe(m): 1:18am On Nov 14, 2013
What's the big deal here if they had already seen each other before the wedding ceremony?
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Djtm(m): 1:59am On Nov 14, 2013
nbright: This is so wrong... If she has the character that the bride has.... I don't see anything wrong in her praying for a man like that..
She dodn't pray for a man like the groom. She prayed for a perfect man.
Tall, handsome, Godly and rich. What else defines perfect?
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Decryptor(m): 4:59am On Nov 14, 2013
Ishilove: This story is so beautiful and inspiring. Why in God's name are these kind of men SO RARE? Why?!?? cry angry
Such men are numerous....it's takes REAL WOMEN like Bre Curtas to identify them. Unfortunately, many Nigerian ladies don't act like Bre but behave like Tonto and Afro-Candy

1 Like

Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Ishilove: 5:23am On Nov 14, 2013
Decryptor:
Such men are numerous....it's takes REAL WOMEN like Bre Curtas to identify them. Unfortunately, many Nigerian ladies don't act like Bre but behave like Tonto and Afro-Candy
Lol. I concur. It also takes divine grace to meet them and correctly identify if they are God's will for your life. smiley

Unfortunately, we live in a society that is a breeding ground for the Tontos and Afro Candies. A shallow society that has thrown morality to the dogs because it is 'old fashioned' and hinders 'freedom of expression'. Righteous living is now considered 'hypocritical'.

1 Like

Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by ChiSun27(m): 5:59am On Nov 14, 2013
This reminds me of two nairalanders

1. HumbledbyGrace
2. Onila
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by unmask: 6:11am On Nov 14, 2013
that awkward moment when after waiting for so long, you realise your man is impotent or your wife is aversed to sex.......like psquare would say, wahala dey
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by safarigirl(f): 6:30am On Nov 14, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
Nice and inspiring.
Unfortunately,this kind woman is very rare.
1 in a billion or something.
this kind of man is also rare, like one in 1.5 billion. Once you tell the h0rny dogs aptly tagged 'men' that you're a virgin, they either run like Usain Bolt or come up with all the ridiculous ways to tap that without putting a ring on it.

1 Like

Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by pweetiedee(m): 6:30am On Nov 14, 2013
anselm791: Is this a nice story? Yes! Am I inspired by it? Nah! I don't know why they had to wait till they're about to walk down the aisle before they remembered they've not prayed since morning. As for the virginity, I wonder how most of them girls who has lost it would feel now, but hey! The story is not supposed to inspire everyone right?
most of the girsl? Watabout the guys? Are you a virgin?
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by pweetiedee(m): 6:34am On Nov 14, 2013
gbosaa: Good for them...and if you were inspired by this,i say good for you too.

What if the woman later found out that this guys di.ck isnt bigger than a six yr old's little finger??

What if she found out on their wedding night that this man c.ums very watery in less than 59 secs.

As rare as this story is,what if the man found out that his beautiful bride has that rare medical condition in which the woman experience intense and agonising pains during s..ex?? with endometriosis.

pains during sex? Tell me more abt it
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by safarigirl(f): 6:34am On Nov 14, 2013
gbosaa: Good for them...and if you were inspired by this,i say good for you too.

she's marrying a white dude. I'm sure she was mentally prepared for 3-6 inches of D. Besides, it's not like she has an idea how big a D is supposed to be on average, she's a virgin. I hope this marriage stands the test of time cuz all these oyibo people, even TB Joshua can't deliver them from divorce
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Chomzy19(f): 6:46am On Nov 14, 2013
Djtm:
She dodn't pray for a man like the groom. She prayed for a perfect man.
Tall, handsome, Godly and rich. What else defines perfect?
SO this things to u define perfect? D groom is tall handsome, rich n Godly, dt doesn't mean he is perfect, Gawd a lot of Nigerian men are tall,handsome, Rich n Godly... I didn't reply u wit ur jesus is coming soon silly jibe because I pity u if u blive dt for dis 4 very xteristics a Woman is waiting for jesus... I hvnt even begin to mention other qualities lyk sense of humour, witty, Intelligent, Understanding, Humble, generous, caring n u re talking of perfect... I understand if u don't hv a lot of Good qualities buh please do not assume dt dis aimple 4 qualities(God fearing, tall, Rich n handsome) equates perfect, No one is perfect n as for jesus coming soon, He is N I n my MAN (who is far frm perfect buh hv everything I want/need frm a Man) wld be ready to receive him wen he comes
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by hotwax: 6:49am On Nov 14, 2013
Ishilove: This story is so beautiful and inspiring. Why in God's name are these kind of men SO RARE? Why?!?? cry angry

Because if they come your way, you will call them mumu.
Ladies dont like them.
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by SU37fighter: 7:06am On Nov 14, 2013
Chomzy19: SO this things to u define perfect? D groom is tall handsome, rich n Godly, dt doesn't mean he is perfect, Gawd a lot of Nigerian men are tall,handsome, Rich n Godly... I didn't reply u wit ur jesus is coming soon silly jibe because I pity u if u blive dt for dis 4 very xteristics a Woman is waiting for jesus... I hvnt even begin to mention other qualities lyk sense of humour, witty, Intelligent, Understanding, Humble, generous, caring n u re talking of perfect... I understand if u don't hv a lot of Good qualities buh please do not assume dt dis aimple 4 qualities(God fearing, tall, Rich n handsome) equates perfect, No one is perfect n as for jesus coming soon, He is N I n my MAN (who is far frm perfect buh hv everything I want/need frm a Man) wld be ready to receive him wen he comes
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by SU37fighter: 7:07am On Nov 14, 2013
Chomzy19: SO this things to u define perfect? D groom is tall handsome, rich n Godly, dt doesn't mean he is perfect, Gawd a lot of Nigerian men are tall,handsome, Rich n Godly... I didn't reply u wit ur jesus is coming soon silly jibe because I pity u if u blive dt for dis 4 very xteristics a Woman is waiting for jesus... I hvnt even begin to mention other qualities lyk sense of humour, witty, Intelligent, Understanding, Humble, generous, caring n u re talking of perfect... I understand if u don't hv a lot of Good qualities buh please do not assume dt dis aimple 4 qualities(God fearing, tall, Rich n handsome) equates perfect, No one is perfect n as for jesus coming soon, He is N I n my MAN (who is far frm perfect buh hv everything I want/need frm a Man) wld be ready to receive him wen he comes
Sorry,men with all those qualities are usually not the right men.
You better ask God to give you your own husband.
He may not be tall,handsome or even rich at first,but he will be your loving and faithful companion for life.
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by everyday: 7:13am On Nov 14, 2013
Oh! so touching
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by nedu2000(m): 7:17am On Nov 14, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
Nice and inspiring.
Unfortunately,this kind woman is very rare.
1 in a billion or something.
technically speaking u mean there are less than 7 of her type on earth,unfortunately....what r d odds a nigerian is among
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Oludrex(m): 7:19am On Nov 14, 2013
Iaz93: ...only death will part them. cool
Are you God.. I'm not fooled by all this formalities jor
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by charliebiz(m): 7:48am On Nov 14, 2013
was touched by the story.
So great. ladies Like this are truely rare. Even the man too, Pray God grants me the strength to...
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Hadeyemy: 8:03am On Nov 14, 2013
I dnt want to waste my mb. They re nt the only person to have done that
Re: A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People by Morgan567(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2013
fckyourman: Why are some Mods Stu.pid, this topic has been on the Front Page ages ago,why keep recycling old news idi.ots.

why are you this bitter nau? you must be psychopatic. take am easy o, high bp don cheap o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding / Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) / Many Married Men Are Unhappy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.