Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:01 AM

My Experience With Weed - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience With Weed (125482 Views)

A Father's Daunting Experience With A Traditional Bone Setter / My Experience With Weed Locally Called Igbo / My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 30, 2013
Lols..if una hear my own ehhh
Anyways..I smoke weed sha..untill one day I was wit my gf and I smoked abt 4 wraps of weed..den followed it up wit alomo..finished d whole bottle..den I descended on d innocent gal oo..she had to beg me to stop..den afterwards d whole thing got bigger cos I was running my mouth unknowingly, telln her abt d oda gals am sleeping with, I was evn counting hw many gf's I have with her..cheiii!!! See Bleep up. She threw me out of her house d nxt day

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by ebukabanky(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2013
I don laugh die for hr......I nid help I Neva chop ;DI don laugh die for hr......I nid help I Neva chop

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Weed by devour129: 9:56am On Nov 30, 2013
illicit: first of all, contrary to everyones beliv, weed isnt addictive and its way sfer than cigarretes
i take weed on a regular and i dont have any crazy experience but my first time of chewing raw SK, man this shit wasnt dried enough and i ate it at my friends place then i went home, had a shower.....
The following happened
after my bath i was at the sitting room woth my mum and sister watching a funny yoruba movie, suddenly i noticed that when we all laffed, im always d last to stop and am even laffing at not so funny details, my sister is been peeking at me although she suspect notin, then i realised i was too big for the couch am sitting in, am like 6 times my usual size, and am hearing some eerie noises, i knew what it was so i went into my room and looked in the mirror, eh? Have u ever seen ursef? I mean like u lookin at another person, that was what i saw, i saw mysef as anoda person in my room, thats what the mirror showed me...... My eyes were puffy, very red and almost closed, i knew i was in today, to avoid trouble and get medication i have to leave home, cos my folks must not know about it, so i beagan this journey back to my friends place, man it wasnt funny, on the way i kept walking like running, i keep hearing voices telling me to run faster, i noticed people were staring at me and some were stepping out of my way, i feel like the sky is coming down on me and a whirlwind wants to swallow me, a voice tells me to shoutout for help, but i quickly checked that, although it wasnt easy to, i got to my friends place at last, he was outside with my other friends and on seeing me they realised and figured out whats wrong..... I didnt tell them anything, they just took me in immediately, bought a lot of garri and kulikuli, and milk and sugar and very chilled water for me, laid me down turned d fan on, covered me with a big duvet, removed my belt and locked the room..... They come in intervals to check on me and they told me afterwards that i kept repaeating obscene words and kept calling for my mom, that they shd help me call my mom to pray for me that am gone crazy...... I actually tot that was it, i tot i had gone loco but thank goodness am back, and SK is my very good comrade now, i have learnt to master it...... Thanks
Please whats SK ?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by Waspy(m): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2013
Here goes my own "once in a lifetime" experience. I was in part 2 them. My hostel mate, a buddy was to celebrate (can remember what he celebrated again) and we all in the hostel decided to make it a good time. We all are decent, cool headed dudes but we just wanted to experiment. So we bought booze (lots of it, Boss, Remmy, Henny, Squaddy...) mixed them in a large pot and weed. undecided (concotion aye)
So that night when we had all returned to the hostel, we started off. There was no light, so we started telling jokes, making noise and beating bottles, plates pots and buckets to make music for gyration, more like the Kegites kinda gyration, while we take the concotion. It was all fun and nice, then NEPA restored light, and the proper grooving started. Psquare and Weird Mc's busybody song was the hit then and that fast tempo-ed song was the fire that ignited the whole show. I remember everywhere was bright, and more guys are joining the party. We were all getting high without knowing it. At a time things began to swirl, my head was light, my legs were no more there, kinda like i'm suspended in the air, and i was so happy abt the feeling. Guys began to behave funny and soon, i lost it. I was hyperactive, pple were holding me back from doing things i wanted to do and it was all crazy i don't anythng anymore. Finally, i blacked out shocked ...and i woke up in the evening the next day, nak'ed, with salt and oil in my mouth. I was told i vomitted seriously, stopped breathing and almost died ( dn't knw if that's true tho), that they had to call one of this bad guys in SUG, who poured oil and salt into my mouth, made some incantatns to call me back to life embarassed . I was hunger, weak, lightheaded and lost appetite for almost a week . My urine (and our bathroom), the rug, the pots we used all had that booze smell for weeks. Since then, if i smell booze ( rum, gin, brandy, whisky...), it nauseates and repulsive.

12 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 30, 2013
grin
Re: My Experience With Weed by MaziOmenuko: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2013
gringringrin

My world! I just can't stop laughing! I can relate totally to all the tales; its fvcking hilarious!

Its obvious weed is better smoked than ingested. My next door neighbour at school had a bitter experience: I don't know what his aim was but he prepared indomie with weed and served a girl who came to visit him. The noodles knocked-off the girl totally! It was a very ugly incidence as the girl kept screaming and banging on the door and walls. At first, we thought it was an argument; then when the banging became intense, we felt he wanted to rape the girl and went for the girl's rescue. He refused to open the door so we had to break it: omoh, the sight was ugly.
The girl looked pale with hot-shot and bloody eyes. She looked fierce like a wounded wild animal. The guy was trying to calm her down but it was almost impossible. The guy was almost in tears. The girl kept screaming that her body was on fire. He clothes were scattered on the floor and she was trying so hard to tear-of the wrapper the guy used to cover her.
It was another guy from the next hostel that proffered the solution of milk. We managed to feed her with enough milk, then deep a hand deep into her throat to induce vomitting. Much later, she was able to calm down and sleep.

It was then the guy opened up to us that he served her with noodles and weed, hoping to maybe weaken her and have s3x wit her. E remain small make we beat up the lad.

15 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by Ranchhoddas: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2013
The day i ate that stuff,i was just going about on a hot afternoon asking everyone...harmattan dey?,harmattan dey?...i was just feeling harmattan throughout that day

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by MDMA: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2013
devour129: Please whats SK ?

SK, also known as Skunk is a very potent strand of marijuana. A hybrid of cannabis sativa and cannabis indica species.

One of the strongest types of weed out there. It's known to keep people high for over 10 hours. Doesn't have the signature weed smell!

This is the kind of weed that leaves you sitting there giggling for twenty minutes, your legs numb, your mind completely bricked, and your hands so twitchy you keep scratching your crotch or whatever you lay your hands on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Weed by illicit(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2013
devour129: Please whats SK ?
SK is short for Skunk, its another type of weed, its mainly imported, its stronger, the scent is nicer than marijuana but its very powerful and a bit expensive than ordinary weed.... U wanna try?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Weed by MaziOmenuko: 10:07am On Nov 30, 2013
MDMA:

SK, also known as Skunk is a very potent strand of marijuana. A hybrid of cannabis sativa and cannabis indica species.

One of the strongest types of weed out there. It's known to keep people high for over 10 hours. Doesn't have the signature weed smell!

I think SK is still weed; but made from the dried flower of the weed-plant alone; that's why it still has a bit of the weed smell; but lighter. Its more potent than the normal weed.
Re: My Experience With Weed by IykeWest: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2013
Am definitely gonna smoke and eat weed before this year end,probably cook or put it in dah family meal and video them doing shit,nd me lafin mah assz off! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by illicit(m): 10:10am On Nov 30, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I think SK is still weed; but made from the dried flower of the weed-plant alone; that's why it still has a bit of the weed smell; but lighter. Its more potent than the normal weed.
its still the same specie but from a different plant, just like we have different types of beans, some are sweet, some just have d routine beans taste, SK differs to weed but they are relatives
Re: My Experience With Weed by Monarchmindset(m): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2013
Laughing so hard that I can feel six packs in my stomach, *the people in this bus are thinking I am mad, they neva see anything* grin

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by Rayvene(f): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2013
I've never smoked weed(unless you count second party inhalation tongue),but I've seen guys virtually go crazy because of this shiit.The most recent episode I witnessed happened around July 31st or so.

After our 2nd semester examinations,a bunch of us(about 6 dudes and 3 girls) decided to go chill out in a bar.Midway into the drinking spree,one of the dudes brought out a HUGE polythene wrap of weed,along with a stretch of white paper.They started passing it around(I declined of course tongue)
One of the guys there had never smoked weed before that night,but he didn't want to be labelled a puccy asss niggah grin,so he joined the others.
He smoked the first joint-nothing happened.The niggah was feeling fly after that.He asked them to wrap him another joint grin

Mehnn after smoking the 2nd wrap,the guy started going loco.Next thing I knew,the dude climbed onto the table,unzipped his fly,took out his mandingo and waved it in the air,and started yelling,"look at my diiiiiiiicckkkk!!!"
It was soooo funny at first,everyone in that section of the bar just laughed.Some even took pictures grin

The whole shiit got serious when he started masturbating right there shocked.Everyone was like,What tha heck?!The other guys had to start dragging him off the table,which wasn't an easy task,since he's a pretty big guy.Even after that,he started taking off his shirt,yelling out a bunch of bladderdash while others tried to restrain him.
He was practically dragged off the bar,amidst incoherent utterances from him grin.When we got to the school gate,the security guy just took one look at him and burst out in laughter grin.While we were trekking back to our hostel,he managed to overpower his captors and broke into a mad run.We all decided to let him be,sha.
When we finally got to our hostel,we saw him rolling on the ground just outside,in the middle of the driveway,as naked as a jaybird shocked.Mehn it was so embarrassing sad .I had to exit the scene and rush up to my room before our hostel security saw me there.I woke my roomie up,and we watched from upstairs as his friends and hostel security battled to carry him upstairs to his room grin.We had a good laugh that night about it.

He was supposed to leave for Abuja the next day,but he was basically useless for about two more days.Weed coupled with a great many bottles of beer can do that to a person grin
Anyway he's sworn never to touch weed in his life,ever again smiley

12 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by illicit(m): 10:13am On Nov 30, 2013
IykeWest: Am definitely gonna smoke and eat weed before this year end,probably cook or put it in dah family meal and video them doing shit,nd me lafin mah assz off! smiley
guy it wud be better if u dont do dat, some peoples brain dont have the capacity to control weed, why not try it first uresf and know howfar, weed is medicinal but dangerous if u cant control it, now u dont want an insane relative, what u want to do is same as poisoning... Dont do dat
and smoking weed is better than chewing, chewing is dangerous to a first timer, just smoke it and feel alright....

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by babseg(m): 10:15am On Nov 30, 2013
Billyonaire: First time, I ate with rice, I felt joy. I bathed and went to bed. The bed started turning and shaking, then the bed started turning upside down, I held very tightly on the bed, I turned and lied on my stomach and fastened my hands on the bed so hard. Then came the voice, "Listen, you are feeling hot, remove your cloths, then go outside naked and take some breeze", I knew this was madness, I told the voice, "shut the Bleep up", I stood up from the bed and locked the door and hide the key so the voice can not make me get silly. I was battling the voice until I slept off and woke up the next day.

Since then, I have tried it severally but socially, and I have even moved on to sk, crack, heroin and Ephedrine on trial basis. My experience with sk cocktail on vodka was exciting, after a glass of the cocktail, I had a mighty erection, I drove out to e-bar and got a pretty lady, I drove straight to Trends, and got a room, I pounded on a call-girl for 3 straight hours but even though I had those voices in my head, I made sure the cd was doubled and at one time trippled. I could feel my veins/muscles expanding and my heart was beating to a point i felt it might come out of my chest, my lungs operated on highest rythmn, my breathing was loud. After the thundering coming, I jumped up, and locked myself in the bathroom and breath for abt 30 minutes, the call-girl had orgasm thrice and when she realize I was in the bathroom too long, she came pushing the door to see whats up, I told her to give me some time. I would have had a cardiac arrest if I wasnt young.

My experience with ephedrine is not fit for the thread.

Most times, experiences are necessary but could be disastrous, if you can, stay off drugs, if you cant, be moderate. No superman there.

Now I know how you were able to experience OBE grin
Re: My Experience With Weed by illicit(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2013
now rayvene, thats some real mad shit.... Lmao

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by duni04(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2013
Uniquexty: Oh Lord Gracious!!!! U guys just got me high now. I am laughing real hard. Just last month, my cousin ate weed and i didnt know abt it. He asked me to accompany him to the next street to go get something. As we were abt crossing the road, this boy lifted me up and carried me on his head. He was shouting ' i am a great truckpusher'. people gathered. I was so embarrased on top of his head
LMAO!
Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by Branxman: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2013
Hahaha! see weed guys and their ridiculous experiences.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by devour129: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2013
illicit:
SK is another type of weed, its mainly imported, its stronger, the scent is nicer than marijuana but its very powerful and a bit expensive than ordinary weed.... U wanna try?
NOPE!
Re: My Experience With Weed by devour129: 10:23am On Nov 30, 2013
MDMA:

This is the kind of weed that leaves you sitting there giggling for twenty minutes, your legs numb, your mind completely bricked, and your hands so twitchy you keep scratching your crotch or whatever you lay your hands on.
thank you for explaining ! is the high worth the risk ? i mean side effects ?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2013
babseg:

Now I know how you were able to experience OBE grin
Oh Yea ? How can you say that. Are you on weeds ? LOL

OBE is achieved by a combo of visualization, medication and some bad a/s/s chants. I have lived all extremes bro
Re: My Experience With Weed by Idowuogbo(f): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2013
Lwwwwwwkmdddd!!!!!!!!!! Ganjah!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by momojomo(m): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2013
[size=20pt]This Thread Should Go Down Nairaland History as The Best Thread Ever.[/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Weed by Idowuogbo(f): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2013
MDMA:

U sabi well well.

SK= laughing galore grin
Re: My Experience With Weed by boofydon: 10:29am On Nov 30, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahah
Jesuuuu! I just have to comment lol! Damn funny
Re: My Experience With Weed by illicit(m): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lwwwwwwkmdddd!!!!!!!!!! Ganjah!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
do u smoke?
Re: My Experience With Weed by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2013
illicit:
do u smoke?
I dey supply.

You wan buy? cheesy
Re: My Experience With Weed by MDMA: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2013
devour129: thank you for explaining ! is it the high worth the risk ? i mean side effects ?

It depends. The first time I took weed, I had a very bad experience. It's usually called a bad trip. That was February this year. Before then, I've lived almost my entire life with Weeders. I take alcohol too so, for me. I thought alcohol was the best and final high.

I know a lot of weeders who can't stand a bottle of small stout. I was also skeptical about trying to smoke weed for fear of asthma cancer etc. bear it in mind also that my brain has been hammered with all those parental scares that weed causes madness. So I was not interested in it at all.

However, on that fateful day, I was bored to death nothing to do. I turned on my PC to listen to some nice songs by Owl City. Then my weeder pal came in with stuff and started wrapping (or whatever you people call it) and asked me if I was interested which I declined. I told him I no fit amoke am.

There are many ways to kill a rat he said, that I should try eating just a pinch. Well, I obliged and what started as a pinch multiplied when he came in with a can of Heineken. I ATE TOO FUCKINGG MUCH!

First, the song I was listening to (with earplugs of course) sounded felt so extraordinarily beautiful that I began to doubt my senses. I was like, abi no be the same Vanilla Twilight Owl City wey I dey hear before be dis ni? Everything was intense and clear, the closest example is to compare palito radio speakers to Beats by Dre's output. After about 2 minutes I jumped off the chair and shut down the PC. I was beginning to think something bad was about to happen...

I told my friend I was not feeling fine. I was getting unnecessarily hungry and my heartbeat had increased tremendously. I felt like a heart attack was coming.

My bro grin told me to calm down. He said I should have smoked it. That edible weed is a lot more potent than when smoked and that the high would wear off soon enough because I didn't consumed much. I was being deceived. This was around 12 in the afternoon and about 30 mins after I ate the stuff.

He told me to take a bath and just feel free and at ease with my self, and savor the moment. I couldn't savor anything! My brain kept conjuring images of heart attack and mad victims. I was scared shitless but I tried to appear cool.

The the munchies began: excessive craving for food. My stomach was rumbling. By now I had accepted my fate and decided to let the weed run its full course on me. But the hunger was not excepted. I've always wondered why these people would consume massive meals after a nice joint. When the hunger became unbearable, i decided to leave the flat for a roadside canteen. As I just comot my room like dis, i felt like falling! Everything was taking a kind of form or the other. Everything felt hot! The sun was too bright (or so I thought) being a creative person, I felt like I was in a movie or something. I went back and told the guy I couldn't go alone. He noticed I was tense and decided to follow me. We went to the canteen and I devoured 300 Naira hollow rice with no meat and 2 pure water. The rice tasted like heaven! I'm telling you. It was as if my sense of taste was being jailbroken or unlocked grin

I hope you are noting some points (advantages) all along...

We trekked back home and for unknown reasons I became very talkative. I couldn't stop rambling. And in between my ramblings. I told him this shit felt good. I was tripping real good. He was assuring me " you see now everything is fine, I told you" grinning. I was also grinning in response. This was around 12:35pm or so and I felt like I had already drown 4bottles of big stout (I'm talking about the high)

So, my friend told me to go back inside take a nice bath and sleep off pssszt. How I prayed it would be that easy. Once we were back home, it was hell. For no reason I started feeling scared again. I was jittery and I tried looking at the mirror. My eyes were bloodshot puffy and swollen. And the paranoia started again. My friend tried playing Damian Marley & Nas' Distant Relatives album to lift my mood but no it wasn't working. I hated myself. And with each passing minute kids noticed the 'high' rising up and up.

I started complaining to my friend about phucked up I am and how scared I am. He told me to chill the phuck out. This time less reassuring. I felt like I wanted to crap. I hit the toilet but the urge vanished just as it came. Then I went back to my friend and asked him how long it will take for high to last. He said 2 hours at most. It was already 1 o'Clock and I felt 1 more hour wouldn't kill me. Just the assurance that I will be fine in an hour lifted my spirits and I thought 'why not make the remaining hour a memorable experience?'

I jumped back to my PC and fired it on only to google for how long it takes edible weed to run it course. The result was mind blowing: up to eight hours of total mind brick fuckery high! Something died inside me right away. I was convinced I was going to run mad. And my messed up brain magnified the thought 1000 times.

I tried watching Spartacus. It felt like I was watching a 3D movie. The blood, the gore. My eyes were sunken. My heart almost bursted. It was like a train wreck coming...to end it all, my friend left me all alone in the room. I was very unhappy. The high was going up and up. My brain was muddled up. I had no idea when this is going to stop.

Then.

I started having delusional visions. A lot of my childhood memories came back, all those friends I lost contacts with, the ones that died. It felt like I was reliving memory. It felt good and bad. But I had no choice. I was all alone trapped in my messed up mind. I tried doing something creative, maybe write a song, or a movie script or stuff...I had no motivational support. I questioned a lot of things about my self, my existence, my denials, especially about weed and a lot of popularly held belifs that scare people away from experimenting with stuffs. I wasnt scared I was high, I was scared because of these reasons

1 I took the weed with Alcohol.

2 I was sure beyond doubt that I took much more than the normal dose for the 8 hour high. Which escalated my fears. What if i took dose for 24 hours high? Highway to madness. This was around 3-30pm I tried closing my eyes and see if I can sleep. Once I closed my eyes, everything felt beautiful. Right in front of me was a fluid motion of psychedelic colors presentation. So beautiful and yet so eerie...I couldnt sleep. I was scared I'd already be mad by the time I wake up. So I'll prefer I still be awake and experience it first hand.

Then

I started having mild memory loss. I actually doubted it at first, so I called a friend to come over. I told him I wasn't feeling fine. He's an experienced weeder so I was expecting moral support from him. He came and once he saw me, he knew I was high.
I started hallucinating. He assured me I will be fine. Told me to take my time. I started speaking grammar. Then the memory loss came back. I would be having a nice conversation with him for about 5 minutes then I'd suddenly forget what we were talking about. Shit was affecting my memory. I was like God. Stage one, Memory Loss.

My new friend kept reassuring me everything will be fine. He blamed the guy that gave me the drug. He told me I was on overdose. So my brain is actually straining itself to work out the very complex mathematics that the weed has introduced. We both did a lot of research on the internet and I was scared but relieved.

By 6PM my mind was BRICKED. And for like 10-20 mins I felt like I didnt exist. In reality, I felt nothing.

My brain was rebooted when I started feeling some sort of electric impulses going up and down my spine. My other friend told me everything is fine and said he thought I was sleeping or something.

By 7PM I decided to go out and I almost got knocked down by a car. My brain was calculating bullshit! We hit a bar and I took over 4 bottles of fayrouz. I think it calmed me down a bit and we went home and I lay awake. Worried and scared. Up till around 1 am midnight

I didn't know when I dosed off but I woke up around 10 am and was feeling very refreshed and relaxed. I thanked my stars I had no problems and I was also happy I had the experience. It paved way for a lot of thinking and a different perspective on the intricacies of the human mind, and social behavior.

Well here it is. Edible weed is very potent! I've had weed about 2 times after that and the experience was beautiful. This was partly because I was more prepared and also because I was with people I trusted. Dont ever do drugs where you feel threatened or worried.

If you ever feel like doing weed or drugs in general, do a lot of research. Don't jump to please peers. In the end you're the only one riding the train!

Don't believe everything people say.

Also you can check this links to know more about how Psychedelics work.

http://www.disregardeverythingisay.com/post/9331287956/the-visual-components-of-a-psychedelic-experience

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Cannabis.shtml

Before we became born again, we were all once sinners.. .

(To be continued, pardon my gbagauns)

14 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by boofydon: 10:32am On Nov 30, 2013
momojomo: [size=20pt]This Thread Should Go Down Nairaland History as The Best Thread Ever.[/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
As in en !! Na funniest thread of the year! ! Especially when dem ask where hin shoe in kan talk sey Jackie chan don collect am lol! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by illicit(m): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2013
devour129: thank you for explaining ! is the high worth the risk ? i mean side effects ?
yea, why not, but when u feel u dont like the effects then u have to stop, it isnt addictive, I am a regular smoker, but I havent seen it for 3months now and I dont feel yippy but ama light it as soon as I set my eyes on one
its safer than cigarettes, doesnt cause cancer, in fact it heals.... But generally too much of everything is bad I think u knw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! / Can Two People With AS Genotype Marry? / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.