Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

My Experience With Weed - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience With Weed (125862 Views)

A Father's Daunting Experience With A Traditional Bone Setter / My Experience With Weed Locally Called Igbo / My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2013
LOL.....
Let me roll back the years to my first time with chronique.

So my roommate cooked beans and spiced it with 'fish'. We came back from church that Sunday afternoon and we ate. It did not feel strange immediately. We were talking and feeling bam, until I noticed one of us just wanted to enjoy lying down. No problem, I continued talking with my other companion. Then a joke was cracked and we both burst into laughter. Sweet laughter, vein bulging laughter, then after a while when we realized that we had over worked the punch line with our laughter, we looked at each other and we both confirmed that the weed was in control of our systems. When we got over the laughter we slept a little till it was dark before we continued our high tour. I remembered trying to go to the mammy market that evening as a high trio, and one of us said: ''remember the days when bouncing dey reign'' lol it was as if we were all acting on the same cue, cos we just started bouncing at the same time. Lol, thank God it was getting dark then, but not too dark to notice 3 chaps walking as if they had just won a million dollars by the look of their swag.

Racecourse weed from Shitta bay is the next worthy experience. I ate this and was lost in the matrix for 3 days. I was going for lectures and acting normal but deep down inside me, I knew I was really not in charge of my metabolism. This time it was 2 of us and we once again confirmed to ourselves on the 3rd day that we were 'sitting on a long thing'. 01-09 my years of frolicking with weed and rap music, made me a lot of friends, lost a lot of time due to high suck outs and I am grateful I never injured anyone cos a girl who loved me back then came over and I gave her the weed chopping treatment and she later confessed to me, that after leaving my place it was not a pretty sight.

Paranoia is a long term effect of ingesting/ inhaling weed, you feel people are watching you and you begin to act according to the dictates of your mind. This is in addition to other side effects that are not obvious. I wrecked a phone in 2008, after gyming and smoking only to come in and drop the phone in spilled water on the kitchen cabinet.lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I dey supply.

You wan buy? cheesy
Badosky!!!!
U cn sabi dey dese kind places
Re: My Experience With Weed by devour129: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2013
MDMA:

It depends. The first time I took weed, I had a very bad experience. It's usually called a bad trip. That was February this year. Before then, I've lived almost my entire life with Weeders. I take alcohol too so, for me. I thought alcohol was the best and final high. I know a lot of weeders who can't stand a bottle of small stout. I was also skeptical about trying to smoke weed for fear of asthma cancer etc. bear it in mind also that my brain has been hammered with all those parental scares that weed causes madness. So I was not interested in it at all.

However, on that fateful day, I was bored to death nothing to do. I turned on my PC to listen to some nice songs by Owl City. Then my weeder pal came in with stuff and started wrapping (or whatever you people call it) and asked me if I was interested which I declined. I told him I no fit amoke am.

There are many ways to kill a rat he said, that I should try eating just a pinch. Well, I obliged and what started as a pinch multiplied when he came in with a can of Heineken. I ATE TOO FUCKINGG MUCH!

(To be continued)
please please please finish the story abeg ,don't leave it hanging
Re: My Experience With Weed by MDMA: 10:47am On Nov 30, 2013
devour129: please please please finish the story abeg ,don't leave it hanging

Go back to my last post. I have updated it...

Curiousity....
Re: My Experience With Weed by Idowuogbo(f): 10:51am On Nov 30, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Badosky!!!!
U cn sabi dey dese kind places
embarassed embarassed grin
Re: My Experience With Weed by drnairalov: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2013
aii leme gist you dis one..its actually not weed, but yoruba people call it 'Gegemu'

I went 2 a night party, some guys prganised..d part waz to hold till early morning.. dere wer gals dere with sexy clothes, palmwine waz d main drink dere but dere some bottled drinks, on a normal day 2 bottles of palmwine cant get me intoxicated, i neva knew something has been mixed with the palmwine ..daz d 'Gegemu' ( its a sort of fruit like dat...dey prepare it nd keep d water 4 like 3 dayz..d water is den added 2 d drink) so i drank a whole bottle of the palmwine, just 1 self, i shudnt get intoxicated, soon enough i cudnt feel my legs, i cudnt walk, i waz struglling to walk,,i managed 2 leav d premises cos i ddnt want to stay out late...got out walked a while den i sat down.

dis next actions i made were narrated to me cos i cud only rememba a lil, some 1 a friend saw me nd knew i wasnt in my ryt senses ..claiming i was saying where re dis Zebras coming from while walking..he took me home sha nd i slept off.. d next day I woke up i wasnt better,,..eyes seeing double, went to urinate nd on coming back i left my house nd i went to my neughbours house d laid on their sittn roo chair, NB i dnt talk 2 d neighbours, d mom of d house woke me with shout, saying wat waz i doing dere, i said m sleeping, nd I told her to leave my house, i actually thought the house was 4 me, arguing that she shud leav my house, wen she tried draggn me i slappd her..to cut d long story short, she is police called police on me, her boiz 2 just came in dat morning..omo dey wan slap me bck o..It waz d shoutnz nd all dat brought peeps 2 my rescue..prolly wen day saw my head waz light nd ddnt knw wat waz happnin plus peeps beggn dey freed me.spent 2 dayz in hospital after to cleanse d stuff frm my system..

Moral of the story: specially 4 gals be careful at what u drink in parties expecially if its not sealed. cos d mixture was made 4 gals so dey wud take advantage of dem!!

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by Emarc16(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2013
:Pweed is good fr d brain tongue :Pweed is good fr d brain

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by ULQUIORRA: 10:55am On Nov 30, 2013
debetmx:

Seriously but why people still dey smoke am?
its has a neurological basis. Psychological addiction to be precise.
Re: My Experience With Weed by devour129: 10:57am On Nov 30, 2013
MDMA:

Go back to my last post. I have updated it...

Curiousity....
lol . was expecting a more disastrous end
Re: My Experience With Weed by UjSizzle(f): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2013
lmao o God this is funny grin grin

The only time i've taken weed was at a friend's party. Someone spiked the drink with weed and my girls and I were busy drinking away. I still think it was a miracle I managed to drag my friends out of the male filled party. I called the closest boyfriend and he walked us home.
That night was something else....i couldn't stop talking, in fact it felt like I didn't own my mouth. Words just kept tumbling out and we spent the night making a helluva noise and dancing(obviously too spiked to sleep).
I don't even remember falling asleep, but i woke up to find all five of us in one room(my room) all tangled up grin grin
My girls purged all day, and I ate all day.

We didn't even know it was the intake of weed that caused the jonzing till one stupid boy told me I was lucky about a week after shocked
That was the day I stopped going to school parties.....boys are wicked mehn angry

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by abelmike(m): 11:01am On Nov 30, 2013
laugh want kill me,my eyez don red finish say i dey laugh.weed....smokin i remember when we used to smoke weed on railway back in zaria.it was a very funny experience too.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by MDMA: 11:03am On Nov 30, 2013
ULQUIORRA: its has a neurological basis. Psychological addiction to be precise.

I tried weed but I'm not addicted. You only get addicted if your life is already phucked up and you mess with the wrong jobless people who smoke it for their selfish fake happiness.

I have the right to choose to be addicted but I didn't. And my weeding takes time to plan. To me it's a festival, a sport, and not some randy addiction like say, masturbattion.

If you weed with mature people, you will tempted.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 30, 2013
Ranchhoddas: The day i ate that stuff,i was just going about on a hot afternoon asking everyone...harmattan dey?,harmattan dey?...i was just feeling harmattan throughout that day

grin grin grin no be only harmattan. u for ask for whether winter dey and snow dey fall. Stay away from weed, bro.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 30, 2013
Awww..,my kinda thread grin
You know the sweetest part of it is when you just smoked up and start reading this....
Then you start laughing and suddenly stop
starts wondering why you are laughing..
The effect of the weed or the comments you read....
*Notlaffingagain*

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 30, 2013
Wonder why there is Marley day every 11th of May in Naija, yet we dont have Fela day, why? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by iluvweed(m): 11:16am On Nov 30, 2013
Obote!........... grin
Re: My Experience With Weed by myOGAonTOP: 11:16am On Nov 30, 2013
Pls dont laugh: Young lady singer from Kd wanted to work on her album in some dude's music studio. Dude called me to work but i was all booked up so i declined. Months later i come hear scores. Dude obviouly couldnt handle the young lady's cuteness (and terrible vocals) professionally so he decided to get a cheap lay. He prepared indomie deluxe-style and laced it up with a wrap of maria juanito. The gal gladly accepted and went out. She came back and with giant wrap of suya. She ate the indomie and offered suya to the guy. Minutes later, the guy started feeling funny. Unknown to him the gal laced the suya with Sk when she suspected something fishy. She made away with the whole cash around, sound cards, his keys and his external hard disk. Smh

17 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by ceejayluv(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2013
Oh, the nostalgia. If I'm to write down my experiences, this thread won't be sufficient.

Most recent was My "poetic" phase of dope trips. Circa 2009. I've since retired but I posted one "masterpiece" on nairaland last year after finding it in My memory card.

"Savour" it here......

www.nairaland.com/868917/fantasizing
Re: My Experience With Weed by immortaliceberg(m): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2013
from the roots

Re: My Experience With Weed by ebbyneza(m): 11:32am On Nov 30, 2013
Lol...my colleague at work shared similar experience, said he felt he could carry the world on his head and people were turning two two in his eyes
Re: My Experience With Weed by Agrika: 11:33am On Nov 30, 2013
Lmao! Chai nairalanders una no go kill me..
Re: My Experience With Weed by Monarchmindset(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2013
The first day I tried weed,I had to mix it with bullet(the black can).After am done I called my frnd and told him oboy I done take am notin do me, he told me I will still call him one hour lata and ask for help, oboy lyk say na jazz 1hr lata.I called me guy and ask him to help me, he ask me what wrong, I started xplaning I told him I came out of my house and see this fierce looking dog,I got afraid and start running and the dog start pursuing me and even as am talking to him am Still running, na Im the guy vex and ask me to shut up that is my dog is name is *iron man* I said no oo I swear say I no get dog.
My friend became angry and start coming to my house.so as I was still running I heard a knock on my gate,I immediately knew its my friend I opened it and embrace him.na him my guy vex land me one def jam for ear,ma head correct one time ,I just knee down there and and start praying saying God pls I don't want to die, oboy my guy Con vex drag me inside land land me Anoda def jam but to God be the glory I no mad that day

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by MDMA: 11:35am On Nov 30, 2013
devour129: lol . was expecting a more disastrous end

The END was disastrous. I haven't finished yet!

Abu_Mikey, go back! No kids here...stay off drugs! grin
Re: My Experience With Weed by maclatunji: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2013
Do not do drugs, they are bad for you. A word is enough for the wise.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by mymz(f): 11:45am On Nov 30, 2013
I was laughing so hard cos I can relate with the heart pounding and evil spirit.

No, mine wasn't out of curiosity. was more like an accident.

I lived with a weed-eating, girl-chasing colleague once in a company apartment. got home one Friday after work, looked into the fridge and saw a container of really nice smelling & looking, well arranged brownies, so I thought it was pre-ordered or from some deli mart (I shake my head now in total disbelief -looks can really be deceiving).

I took what looked like one of the smaller ones (those were the more potent ones). I munched and sang to my room but my taste buds were telling me something's not quite right. Got ready for bed anyways and slept off. I woke up sometime later - not sure what time - and the room was doing a hoola hoop spin, my heartbeat was actually doing a marathon, the bed was doing a moon walk.

the room was bright and dark at the same time so I kept trying to open my eyes even tho they were already open. my head felt like it wanted to be free, as if it was saying "take me home, I don't belong here". when I think my eyes are open, the room starts a spiral dance, i lift one hand to the wall to try to steady myself but the UFO kept evading me.

finally got my feet on the ground and even the floor was running away from me. I kept trying to put my foot down but it was like I was climbing a hill. the floor just wouldn't sit still.

infact, the rest of the story is not just nice jor. took till Sunday evening to get me straightened out. I hear it was that bad cos I'm a fish brain. Lol......one day I would never forget in my life.

btw, fish brain = drinks half bottle of Smirnoff ice and nods off.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 30, 2013
Green herb and S.K make sense die to me o, but ve eaten them tvvice in m¥ life and sincerel¥ nah disaster for me, i cant fit to ¥arn the tori because e long and i de¥ sh¥, lols, 2man¥ things happen, nah smoking sure pass cos its better.
Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 30, 2013
Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 30, 2013
lari03: Wonder why there is Marley day every 11th of May in Naija, yet we dont have Fela day, why? grin grin grin
Felabration remember??
Its a week self!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by Vicjay1(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2013
rasojie: Being a curious guy I have never being a fan of taking weed by ingestion. The effects take time to start but it can last upto 8 hours. The effects are hard to control.
Although I had heard stories on weed like people hearing a voice inside them and I even argued about it yesterday but I don't belive it.
The normal effects are relaxed mind, beautiful
Scenes and a general happy mind.
Then comes the craving for food. And sometimes the desire for sex in fact you will want to do anything to make you happy. The day I tried cooking with poo I made my self miserable. Because the effects took long to start I tot I was normal, so I went to watch football at a viewing centre. But I soon wen d effects started all I wanted to do do was to sleep but I never heard a voice. I prefer rolling a joint and inhaling poo.
I have long suspected that u take poo. Was convinced d last tym i saw u. Careful dude. more harm than good.
Re: My Experience With Weed by MDMA: 11:52am On Nov 30, 2013
[size=18pt]FOR THE FIRST TIME. A THREAD ON NAIRALAND WITH NO DELETED POSTs grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by Odichi(f): 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
Funny but not so funny,weed destroys life . I have a cousin that lost his sanity due to weed smoking. Started smoking weed back in his secondary school days . Didn't graduate from school, has been a certified mad man for decades and counting. He used to be a jolly cute boy then. Also weed taking husbands physically abuse their wives. Say no to drugs.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by kadas01(m): 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
sweetkisses:
Why are u encouraging peeps to smoke it knowing how harmful it is to one's health and state of mind?
If your body system accomodates it, then its ok to keep on feeling d natural herb!.......But if your body system CANNOT accomodate it either by SMOKING OR ANY FORM OF CONSUMPTION, Please kindly KEEP OFF it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.