Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

49 House Members Decamp To APC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 49 House Members Decamp To APC (30775 Views)

Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP / 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP / 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
deletrue: You are correct. I engaged Gbawe into mid night some months past in the area of wrong usuage of words, such as using phrase as sentence, very wrong usage of punctuation marks. In fact he selects words he feels very current and use them, even though the thread makes no logical or sensitive meaning. Most times Gbawe was like mixing grammar like a brick layer mixing concrete with sharp sand to lay fundation of a building. Very stupid boy with alway very poor grammatical background.

Dude, read carefully this piece you posted and tell us more about "grammatical background"
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by Delafruita(m): 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
deletrue: Very perfect and indeed advanced analysis. But i would want to sway away from your direction when it come to pumping money. Do you know the powerful role money plays in Nigeria? A typical Nigerian can comfortably sell as many people as possible whether his own people or not when it comes to money? leave that thing. Money is also part of Nigerian politics.
money couldn't get obasanjo his 3rd term.money definitely plays a big role in swaying support but money cannot work in isolation especially in a region in which money comes a distant third behind cultlike followership and unity of interest.its quite rare to hear of money been used to woo voters at polling centers in the north
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by Btruth: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
re@lchange:
crossover thieves

Whatever, at least APC is gaining ground now. How are you sure that your President will not crossover soon?

1 Like

Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
payless: Jonathan is about to be consumed by his lack of political width and charisma. He is being led by sycophants who don't really mean well for him except for their pockets. I expect Tambuwal and other Northern legislators to declare for APC by February. This should confirm why I said many times that PDP is a Northern party that is supported by some southern slaves mostly based in South-east and South-south. The Nigerian Constitution favours the North more than any other region because, the North dominates the National Assembly; in terms of number. There are more than 68% of PDP legislators in the House of Representatives and Senate. I expect these Northern PDP legislators to desert PDP and move to APC. Jonathan will be left with Akpabio, Orji, Obi, Mimiko, Elechi, Chime and the governor of Cross-River State, Bamanga Tukur, Anenih, Okupe, Gulak, Abati and few others.........

One thing that I know is that, you don't fight the North politically. It is never advisable to let the North have a common enemy. When you fight the North, they tend to come together and fight their opponents regardless of their party affiliations. All the Northern Governors who claim to be in support of Jonathan are currently under pressure to dump Jonathan. Governor of Bauchi and Katsina will be put under a lot of pressure by Emirs and Sultan to dump Jonathan by end of next year. These governors will definitely dump him. Normally, the Northern elites do not favor Buhari but they are ready to support Buhari to get there and deprive Jonathan the second term he so much crave. The North has been threatened by Jonathan utterances of "Igbos are my back bone" "the votes I got from the North only came from Igbos". Those utterances were wrong by the President of Nigeria. As a a matter of fact, it was Sultan of Sokoto and some Emirs who declared support for Jonathan in the North when IBB, Atiku, Adamu Ciroma and others were giving Jonathan tough time. This was at the time of tension in the North in 2011.

The goal of the North is to get anyone from their region elected as President. It doesn't matter who that person eventually is.

Jonathan and his political rookies have woken up a sleeping giant.
WILL ALL THE CRAP YOU WROTE ABOVE BRING THE DESIRED POSITIVE TREND IN OUR ECONOMY? When next you set out to write, think first, we are no longer in 1979 Nigeria. This is year 2013. If the North like let them gang up or down against GEJ, its GEJ 2015 or no nigeria at all. The NORTH should be getting ready for a post-Nigeria "OILLESS" life. Bunch of blood suckers and their western OILY SOUP Slaves.
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by Btruth: 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
atlwireles:

There you go with your 6 years old talk again. Worry about your own reality, is it not this Nigeria. There are some people that born losers in this country,. seek them out. PDP and Jonah, are stronger than ever before, we gave up some dead weight today. As usual the party of losers picked them up.
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by fiizznation: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
:
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by ojj(m): 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
The same APC they said is not a threat,they would not have sleepless nights over,is dead on arriving.They are now decamping to the party.
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by kokoA(m): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
fiizznation: U stay in ur SE/SS/SW and u analyze the politics in the north..... Well 2015 is near. U all folks ll be really shocked hw Jonathan won't get a single state in the north... Keep on deceiving urselves with d notion that the north centre states ll give him votes or the xtians in the north ll give him votes.... My oldman is a politician here in d north and a big man in the game... He has been constanstly telling me that the north is READY FOR UR Jonathan .. Even though d pdp is a northern party, d north ll kick d party outta the seat of power come 2015.... I laugh in japanese hehehe
My brother, I wonder where they got all those "northern christians will vote for GEJ", "north central will vote for GEJ" crap from.. People just sit on their computers and manufacture figures anyhow. For those who care to listen I am a christian and a northerner but I won't vote for GEJ! Our dislike for GEJ goes beyond religion, his government has failed Nigerians and us (northern christians) in particular. You need to see how we worship now, the gates of our churches have been taken over by soldiers, women can no longer carry hand bags to church, metal detectors are used to on people before they enter churches, etc. GEJ allowed BH to gain grounds only to declare state of emergency when the blood suckers have killed a good number of our people. He told us to "endure" terrorists because terrorist attacks happen everywhere. He probably was thinking that these events will set christians against muslims in the north.. Lol.. They failed. We know the difference between BH and our muslim brothers, we know the difference between the muslim riffrafs that kill in the name of religion from the real muslims. So, for all those who think 2011 will play itself out again, you are out for a shocker. You guys can come over here and ask northern christian religious leaders what they feel about GEJ/PDP, then you will know that his support has gone down drastically.. GEJ will definitely get some votes in the north, but I am very sure those votes won't be as much as you guys are thinking. If APC can give us a good alternative (christian or muslim apart from Buhari), be sure that PDP is going down in the 19 northern states.

1 Like

Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by gp6liveth(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
I don't believe in party politics. I believe in the personality. If GEJ remains the only Member of PDP in 2015, I will not fail to cast my vote for him. God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by fiizznation: 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
kokoA: My brother, I wonder where they got all those "northern christians will vote for GEJ", "north central will vote for GEJ" crap from.. People just sit on their computers and manufacture figures anyhow. For those who care to listen I am a christian and a northerner but I won't vote for GEJ! Our dislike for GEJ goes beyond religion, his government has failed Nigerians and us (northern christians) in particular. You need to see how we worship now, the gates of our churches have been taken over by soldiers, women can no longer carry hand bags to church, metal detectors are used to on people before they enter churches, etc. GEJ allowed BH to gain grounds only to declare state of emergency when the blood suckers have killed a good number of our people. He told us to "endure" terrorists because terrorist attacks happen everywhere. He probably was thinking that these events will set christians against muslims in the north.. Lol.. They failed. We know the difference between BH and our muslim brothers, we know the difference between the muslim riffrafs that kill in the name of religion from the real muslims. So, for all those who think 2011 will play itself out again, you are out for a shocker. You guys can come over here and ask northern christian religious leaders what they feel about GEJ/PDP, then you will know that his support has gone down drastically.. GEJ will definitely get some votes in the north, but I am very sure those votes won't be as much as you guys are thinking. If APC can give us a good alternative (christian or muslim apart from Buhari), be sure that PDP is going down in the 19 northern states.
thanks my bro.. These pple in the south think we here in the north r so divided... They bring on useless and baseless assertions hw jonathan ll get outragous votes frm the xtians in the north or the north centre which they now call middle-belt.... The biggest fool ll be a northerner be xtian/muslim that ll vote for jonathan... So pple frm the SS/SW/SE plz stop using dis ur religion card to play ur politics on the north, we r too sophisticated for that.. Jonathan made boko-haram more bigger in the north to promote his political agenda by using them in killing innocent lifes in the north. Every sane being here in the north knws this... Jonathan can never win a single state in the north. So the dreamers shd beta wake up. and besides buhari ll nt even be the flag-bearer of APC for those cyber-chest beaters fearing for the worst. U can relax and hav a chill drink
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by gp6liveth(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
kokoA: My brother, I wonder where they got all those "northern christians will vote for GEJ", "north central will vote for GEJ" crap from.. People just sit on their computers and manufacture figures anyhow. For those who care to listen I am a christian and a northerner but I won't vote for GEJ! Our dislike for GEJ goes beyond religion, his government has failed Nigerians and us (northern christians) in particular. You need to see how we worship now, the gates of our churches have been taken over by soldiers, women can no longer carry hand bags to church, metal detectors are used to on people before they enter churches, etc. GEJ allowed BH to gain grounds only to declare state of emergency when the blood suckers have killed a good number of our people. He told us to "endure" terrorists because terrorist attacks happen everywhere. He probably was thinking that these events will set christians against muslims in the north.. Lol.. They failed. We know the difference between BH and our muslim brothers, we know the difference between the muslim riffrafs that kill in the name of religion from the real muslims. So, for all those who think 2011 will play itself out again, you are out for a shocker. You guys can come over here and ask northern christian religious leaders what they feel about GEJ/PDP, then you will know that his support has gone down drastically.. GEJ will definitely get some votes in the north, but I am very sure those votes won't be as much as you guys are thinking. If APC can give us a good alternative (christian or muslim apart from Buhari), be sure that PDP is going down in the 19 northern states.

Have u ever taken a second thought to ask ur self who created the problems that led to bringing of soldiers to protect u. I don't think you are a reasonable Christian if u claim to be one. GEJ or no northerners come 2015

1 Like

Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by lagcity(m): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

WILL ALL THE CRAP YOU WROTE ABOVE BRING THE DESIRED POSITIVE TREND IN OUR ECONOMY? When next you set out to write, think first, we are no longer in 1979 Nigeria. This is year 2013. If the North like let them gang up or down against GEJ, its GEJ 2015 or no nigeria at all. The NORTH should be getting ready for a post-Nigeria "OILLESS" life. Bunch of blood suckers and their western OILY SOUP Slaves.

Yeah no Nigeria at all. That's what you people always say even though you have no means of ending Nigeria. Let's face it, you people are just scared of what will befall you beyond 2015. Don't be anxious, you will live to see it and live with the consequences of your actions. By the time we start with you, all Ibos will end up changing names to Yoruba and Hausa names, then we will know who is slave and who's master.
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by kokoA(m): 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
gp6liveth:

Have u ever taken a second thought to ask ur self who created the problems that led to bringing of soldiers to protect u. I don't think you are a reasonable Christian if u claim to be one. GEJ or no northerners come 2015
I have no problem with you promoting your kinsman okay? But you guys had better stop all these useless religious division you are trying to introduce in the north. We wear the shoe and we know where it pinch. FG abandoned us here fro months in the hands of BH, do you know how many people died before the soldiers came?! If you don't know most northern families have combinations of christians and muslims. I have muslims who are my family members. You have to try extremely hard to convince me that my uncle (a muslim) is my enemy okay?! BH is evil introduced by certain people holding onto some unreasonable ideology not a creation or northern muslims as you will want the world to believe .

1 Like

Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by nagoma(m): 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

All that has been taken into consideration my friend. We can't sacrifice our lives to inefficient ineffective clueless lot any longer. You can declare Ijaw republic anytime and with Jona as your life president. We are ready.
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by Gbawe: 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
torkaka:

Dude, read carefully this piece you posted and tell us more about "grammatical background"

Don't pay any attention to the illiterate fool. He cannot even write as well as my 5 years old kid and he is attempting to correct me. Comical. He is another of the many groupies who make their use of nairaland exclusively about following other posters around shamelessly and malevolently.
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by Caseless: 8:23am On Nov 28, 2013
payless: Jonathan is about to be consumed by his lack of political width and charisma. He is being led by sycophants who don't really mean well for him except for their pockets. I expect Tambuwal and other Northern legislators to declare for APC by February. This should confirm why I said many times that PDP is a Northern party that is supported by some southern slaves mostly based in South-east and South-south. The Nigerian Constitution favours the North more than any other region because, the North dominates the National Assembly; in terms of number. There are more than 68% of PDP legislators in the House of Representatives and Senate. I expect these Northern PDP legislators to desert PDP and move to APC. Jonathan will be left with Akpabio, Orji, Obi, Mimiko, Elechi, Chime and the governor of Cross-River State, Bamanga Tukur, Anenih, Okupe, Gulak, Abati and few others.........

One thing that I know is that, you don't fight the North politically. It is never advisable to let the North have a common enemy. When you fight the North, they tend to come together and fight their opponents regardless of their party affiliations. All the Northern Governors who claim to be in support of Jonathan are currently under pressure to dump Jonathan. Governor of Bauchi and Katsina will be put under a lot of pressure by Emirs and Sultan to dump Jonathan by end of next year. These governors will definitely dump him. Normally, the Northern elites do not favor Buhari but they are ready to support Buhari to get there and deprive Jonathan the second term he so much crave. The North has been threatened by Jonathan utterances of "Igbos are my back bone" "the votes I got from the North only came from Igbos". Those utterances were wrong by the President of Nigeria. As a a matter of fact, it was Sultan of Sokoto and some Emirs who declared support for Jonathan in the North when IBB, Atiku, Adamu Ciroma and others were giving Jonathan tough time. This was at the time of tension in the North in 2011.

The goal of the North is to get anyone from their region elected as President. It doesn't matter who that person eventually is.

Jonathan and his political rookies have woken up a sleeping giant.
u have my post of the year vote....or u are my poster of tha year!

the words in bold gat everybody in the north asking if jonathan is the president of nigeria or a tribally tilted leader. notherners fought their fellows to vote gej, but they've realised how 'anti-north' he is and they are ready to handle him real hot dis tym around.
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2013
GEJ Nigeria's last president.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch / ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose / Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.