Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

49 House Members Decamp To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 49 House Members Decamp To APC (30777 Views)

Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP / 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP / 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by kbdrim(m): 3:42am On Nov 27, 2013
duni04:
This kind of analysis is meant for an already established democracy where politics revolves around the people and service. In everything you wrote you failed to acknowledge the power of incumbency and money. Jonathan has the resources of the state at his disposal including the security agencies that are already hounding some of these npdp governors. I still maintain that all jonathan has to do is accede to whatever requests these npdp people are making or just open the treasury for them and they'll run back to the pdp before 2015. We saw drama like dis one prior to the 2003 elections where atiku and orji kalu thought they controlled the PDP and obasanjo taught them that the power of a sitting president supersedes anything else. Obasanjo settled his own house drama with Ghana must go politics on the floors of both legislative houses. Shebi its just to sack tukur, allow the npdp governors select their successors in 2015 and beg wike to leave amaechi alone. Then probably dump sambo and replace him with Lamido. Let's watch

You are also forgeting that this is the first time someone from a minority tribe is ruling Nigeria. You are also overestimating the intellectual capacity of GEJ. I dont think he commands the same respect OBJ had in 2003. remember that in 2011, none of these northern Governors(north east and north west) delivered their states to PDP. It is only worse right now especially in the north. There is no guarantee that even if GEJ accedes to their demands, he wont change his mind after 2015 and start hounding them into jail (GOV sylva comes to mind). The OBJ scenario also differs in 2003 because all the Governors were also looking for a 2nd term in Office. All the current G7 governors except kwara are in their second terms and therefore have nothing to loose. Money doesnt always sort it out as can be seen in 2007 Third term problem. This was also because most of the Governors were also serving their second terms in office and so still went ahead to mess the third term up. Lamido and Babangida Aliyu backtracking might actually be because they feels they stand a better chance of actualizing their ambitions in PDP instead of the APC. You can trust the average northerner...They would not be cowed by the use of force especially by a president from a minority tribe. There has never being a time when a sitting President has been this challenged and it hasnt gone unnoticed.
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by Wsdm: 4:07am On Nov 27, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Watch and see. Their seats will be declared vacant and na koboko MOPOL go use flog dem if they turn up for a session after their seats must have been declared vacant.
Did you know that the present Bauchi state governor was elected under ANPP in 2007 and he decamped to his inlaw's( late Umar Musa Yar'adua) party there after and nothing happened?
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by duni04(m): 4:36am On Nov 27, 2013
kbdrim:

You are also forgeting that this is the first time someone from a minority tribe is ruling Nigeria. You are also overestimating the intellectual capacity of GEJ. I dont think he commands the same respect OBJ had in 2003. remember that in 2011, none of these northern Governors(north east and north west) delivered their states to PDP. It is only worse right now especially in the north. There is no guarantee that even if GEJ accedes to their demands, he wont change his mind after 2015 and start hounding them into jail (GOV sylva comes to mind). The OBJ scenario also differs in 2003 because all the Governors were also looking for a 2nd term in Office. All the current G7 governors except kwara are in their second terms and therefore have nothing to loose. Money doesnt always sort it out as can be seen in 2007 Third term problem. This was also because most of the Governors were also serving their second terms in office and so still went ahead to mess the third term up. Lamido and Babangida Aliyu backtracking might actually be because they feels they stand a better chance of actualizing their ambitions in PDP instead of the APC. You can trust the average northerner...They would not be cowed by the use of force especially by a president from a minority tribe. There has never being a time when a sitting President has been this challenged and it hasnt gone unnoticed.
Seriously I think the only people being deceived here are the APC heirachy and uninformed Nigerians. Haven't u found it rather odd that the 2 governors that were at the forefront of the whole npdp saga, babangida aliyu and Sule lamido have chosen to remain in d PDP? This whole merger thing is a charade. Babangida aliyu and Lamido are using the other nPDP governors to buy leverage from Jonathan. When Jonathan finally accedes to their requests, don't b shocked wen Lamido and Aliyu start telling u it was a family disagreement that has been sorted out and pull the others back to the PDP. Its very cynical to think that aliyu and Lamido are staying behind in d PDP cos they stand a better chance there. Who will support them in d primaries? PDP delegates from Bayelsa or Akwa Ibom? The idea of having belgore, abdulfatha ahmed and saraki under the same roof in Kwara or Aregbesola oyinlola and omisore under the same roof in Osun is just laughable and impractical. Same goes for the other nPDP and APC merger states. Its a leverage thing. The joke is on d APC. Sadly wen d reconciliation thing goes down and the nPDP governors return, it'll b too late for the APC to mount any opposition in 2015. The only losers here will b the APC and Amaechi whose problem with Jonathan is more personal than political. In 2007 wen obasanjo was persecuting Atiku, Atiku tried to use the victim card to coerce the northern PDP into dumping OBj. OBJ simply chased Atiku out of the party to the ACN, swept the party structure off his feet and got influential northerners to lure aggrieved Atiku loyalists back into the PDP.

1 Like

Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by Gbawe: 5:10am On Nov 27, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Why are you people so lazy that you can't lookup simple information, but instead you'll confidently make pronouncements which project you as uninformed?

The constitution allows for these house members to decamp, in fact Section 68 (1) of the 1999 Constitution allows defection of any lawmaker if there is division in the political party of which he was previously a member or a merger of two or more political parties or factions by one of which he was previously sponsored.

Their seats cannot be constitutionally rendered vacant. I expect additional defection from the house and senate in coming days. I'm sorry to say that GEJ's days are numbered.

They are not lazy. They simply lack political sophistication . They do not even have an iota of it. You will find that these guys , despite being conventionally educated, will always lack political sophistication because their clannish nature and ethno-religious prejudice against others will perpetually prevent them from appreciating what politics, a game of numbers and alliances plus strategic planning, is all about.

We are seeing politics playing out before ours yet some naff and politically gauche 'throwbacks' prefer going around shouting "boko/Yoruba" Party, "Yorobu and aboki gang-up" and other such illiterate and prejudiced drivel.

I really pity some people and how their mental 'stumbling blocks' (divisiveness, prejudice, ethno-religious jingoism, paranoia, persecution complex et al) will always prevent them from seeing what matters .

12 Likes

Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by aljharem(m): 5:17am On Nov 27, 2013
from rubbish to garbage. SMH
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by GeneralJ(m): 5:30am On Nov 27, 2013
alj harem: from rubbish to garbage. SMH
just like from sperm to vagina, abi, is that unrelated?
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by aljharem(m): 5:32am On Nov 27, 2013
GeneralJ:
just like from sperm to vagina, abi, is that unrelated?

lol
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by 1030(m): 5:45am On Nov 27, 2013
This is interesting
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by oshyno(m): 5:46am On Nov 27, 2013
payless: Jonathan is about to be consumed by his lack of political width and charisma. He is being led by sycophants who don't really mean well for him except for their pockets. I expect Tambuwal and other Northern legislators to declare for APC by February. This should confirm why I said many times that PDP is a Northern party that is supported by some southern slaves mostly based in South-east and South-south. The Nigerian Constitution favours the North more than any other region because, the North dominates the National Assembly; in terms of number. There are more than 68% of PDP legislators in the House of Representatives and Senate. I expect these Northern PDP legislators to desert PDP and move to APC. Jonathan will be left with Akpabio, Orji, Obi, Mimiko, Elechi, Chime and the governor of Cross-River State, Bamanga Tukur, Anenih, Okupe, Gulak, Abati and few others.........

One thing that I know is that, you don't fight the North politically. It is never advisable to let the North have a common enemy. When you fight the North, they tend to come together and fight their opponents regardless of their party affiliations. All the Northern Governors who claim to be in support of Jonathan are currently under pressure to dump Jonathan. Governor of Bauchi and Katsina will be put under a lot of pressure by Emirs and Sultan to dump Jonathan by end of next year. These governors will definitely dump him. Normally, the Northern elites do not favor Buhari but they are ready to support Buhari to get there and deprive Jonathan the second term he so much crave. The North has been threatened by Jonathan utterances of "Igbos are my back bone" "the votes I got from the North only came from Igbos". Those utterances were wrong by the President of Nigeria. As a a matter of fact, it was Sultan of Sokoto and some Emirs who declared support for Jonathan in the North when IBB, Atiku, Adamu Ciroma and others were giving Jonathan tough time. This was at the time of tension in the North in 2011.

The goal of the North is to get anyone from their region elected as President. It doesn't matter who that person eventually is.

Jonathan and his political rookies have woken up a sleeping giant.

The way u rant on every thread that has to do with nPDP merger with APC one wud think u would get a national honour for it. Guy take a chill pill. I know hw u loads won Anambra election here only to come back crying like a child when 'HE" lost. Nawaooo

7 Likes

Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by omenka(m): 5:52am On Nov 27, 2013
Jo's @ss must be smelling like french fries to him right now. Keen observers then advised him to thread softly with the Amaechi's issue but he wouldnt listen, choosing rather to tow the path of his absolutely politicaly naiive wife, now look at him. Make dem begin dey tidy the impeachment mata sharp sharp mbok. We must end this era of kakistomuboplutocracy as soon as posible!
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by dayokanu(m): 6:00am On Nov 27, 2013
Retardeen is toast
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by Xfactoria: 6:28am On Nov 27, 2013
All I see here is a string of legal battles. This defection presents the best chance to test our laws to the fullest extent as regards party defection.

Meanwhile, Amaechi must have a short memory. He has forgotten how he became Governor when the Supreme Court held that the election was won by the PDP and that Amaechi should have been its authentic candidate although I understand that the Supreme Court mentioned in the judgment that the case should not be cited as a reference in future proceedings albeit that in itself constitute a fraud. We need the Supreme Court to clear the air this time.

The elections that brought these guys into office were won by the PDP so it should be easy to make some argument for declaring their seats vacant. By the time the legal battle starts, even the defectors will get tired and so distracted that they won't have the time and resources to fully prepare for 2015 elections if what happened to Atiku in 2007 would serve as a lesson.

I siddon dey look!
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by kbdrim(m): 6:40am On Nov 27, 2013
duni04:
Seriously I think the only people being deceived here are the APC heirachy and uninformed Nigerians. Haven't u found it rather odd that the 2 governors that were at the forefront of the whole npdp saga, babangida aliyu and Sule lamido have chosen to remain in d PDP? This whole merger thing is a charade. Babangida aliyu and Lamido are using the other nPDP governors to buy leverage from Jonathan. When Jonathan finally accedes to their requests, don't b shocked wen Lamido and Aliyu start telling u it was a family disagreement that has been sorted out and pull the others back to the PDP. Its very cynical to think that aliyu and Lamido are staying behind in d PDP cos they stand a better chance there. Who will support them in d primaries? PDP delegates from Bayelsa or Akwa Ibom? The idea of having belgore, abdulfatha ahmed and saraki under the same roof in Kwara or Aregbesola oyinlola and omisore under the same roof in Osun is just laughable and impractical. Same goes for the other nPDP and APC merger states. Its a leverage thing. The joke is on d APC. Sadly wen d reconciliation thing goes down and the nPDP governors return, it'll b too late for the APC to mount any opposition in 2015. The only losers here will b the APC and Amaechi whose problem with Jonathan is more personal than political. In 2007 wen obasanjo was persecuting Atiku, Atiku tried to use the victim card to coerce the northern PDP into dumping OBj. OBJ simply chased Atiku out of the party to the ACN, swept the party structure off his feet and got influential northerners to lure aggrieved Atiku loyalists back into the PDP.
We all have our bias and its obvious from my write ups...whether they are sincere or not is what we really cant say to a definate conclusion. You sound so sure of your own assumptions but i think you should leave room for what ifs....The analogy you give for atiku in 2007 is different because Yaradua was a a northerner and so it was easier for the north to vote one of theirs. Besides the masterstroke from OBJ was the YARADUA family made Atiku politically so it was always going to be difficult to fight Yaradua as he was perceived as nice and a gentleman. If you lived and understand the mind of the average northerner then you should be scared for the PDP if you are a sympathizer. 2011 was a typical example..PDP did not win in any north west or North eastern state in the presidential elections.These nPDP governors have nothing to benefit this time around from the PDP since there are in their 2nd terms. Does it make any logical sense for Kwankwaso, Wammako and others to announce a merger and then come back because they have sorted their differences? It doesnt make any logical sense...Lamido and Babangida are only bidding their time..they might still remain in PDP but they would most likely join their colleagues in APC if you understand the mind of an average northerner
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by alaoeri: 6:46am On Nov 27, 2013
duni04:
This kind of analysis is meant for an already established democracy where politics revolves around the people and service. In everything you wrote you failed to acknowledge the power of incumbency and money. Jonathan has the resources of the state at his disposal including the security agencies that are already hounding some of these npdp governors. I still maintain that all jonathan has to do is accede to whatever requests these npdp people are making or just open the treasury for them and they'll run back to the pdp before 2015. We saw drama like dis one prior to the 2003 elections where atiku and orji kalu thought they controlled the PDP and obasanjo taught them that the power of a sitting president supersedes anything else. Obasanjo settled his own house drama with Ghana must go politics on the floors of both legislative houses. Shebi its just to sack tukur, allow the npdp governors select their successors in 2015 and beg wike to leave amaechi alone. Then probably dump sambo and replace him with Lamido. Let's watch
GEJ is too clueless for what u stated beside its too late, he took the Northerners for a ride now they are in for it, we keep saying this GEJ is surrounded by bunch of sycophants & praise singers (bad advisers). Believe me Aboki 'll always be Aboki the little ppl that still support him from the North 'll soon switch allegiance. In Nigerian politics don't fvck with the North because they control it that's the reality.
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by Boss13: 6:53am On Nov 27, 2013
I was thinking the APC intends to distinguish itself from the PDP - that thought is gone. There is nothing new about this guys, just a change of clothes.

I bet we would not have a free and fair election by 2015. Even 2014 will be a tough year.

2 Likes

Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 27, 2013
alaoeri:
GEJ is too clueless for what u stated beside its too late, he took the Northerners for a ride now they are in for it, we keep saying this GEJ is surrounded by bunch of sycophants & praise singers (bad advisers). Believe me Aboki 'll always be Aboki the little ppl that still support him from the North 'll soon switch allegiance. In Nigerian politics don't fvck with the North because they control it that's the reality.

Exactly. The Nigerian Constituion vested most of the power in Hausa hands. The Hausas own PDP. Those few Hausas who are supporting Jonathan at the moment will surely switch allegiance when the Emirs and Sultan start calling them. The Hausas feel threaten in the military the cherish so much with Ikhejira sending them to die in mass in Maiduguri. Hausas are being kicked out of the military and many government offices. They are going to strike back soon. The Hausas are sophisticated when it comes to alliances and political games.

Jonathan and other Jonathanians are children of politics. I expect them to see clearly by March 2014.
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by dayokanu(m): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2013
X-factoria:

The elections that brought these guys into office were won by the PDP so it should be easy to make some argument for declaring their seats vacant. By the time the legal battle starts, even the defectors will get tired and so distracted that they won't have the time and resources to fully prepare for 2015 elections if what happened to Atiku in 2007 would serve as a lesson.

I siddon dey look!

Yuguda governor of Bauchi won governorship under ANPP and later decamped to the PDP and nothing happened

Tinubu won election under AD later he moved to AC yet nothing happened
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by Xfactoria: 6:58am On Nov 27, 2013
alaoeri:
GEJ is too clueless for what u stated beside its too late, he took the Northerners for a ride now they are in for it, we keep saying this GEJ is surrounded by bunch of sycophants & praise singers (bad advisers). Believe Aboki 'll always be Aboki the little ppl that still support him from the North 'll soon switch allegiance. In Nigerian politics don't fvck with the North because they control it that's the reality.

You must have some illusion about the geographical area and the people of the North. If you are thinking the north is Kano and Sokoto or Hausa/Fulani you have a lot to learn. Let me remind you that what you refer to as the North comprise of Taraba, Gombe, Benue, Plateau, Kaduna, Kogi, Kwara, Niger and Adamawa all of which have sizable population of Christians and minority tribes who don't give a damn about the call for a return of power to the north because it won't serve their interests. It has never been in their interest and they are no fools!

Jonathan will only be a fool by not exploiting this obvious divide in the north. A strategists would tell him the home truth - to forget about Kano and Sokoto. He can never win there! If I were him, I will start right now to pump money and empower people in these aforementioned "swing" states, give them juicy political appointments and court their leaders - both political and traditional. He has all the oil money to buy anybody. Goodluck to him sha.

8 Likes

Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by Xfactoria: 7:00am On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:

Yuguda governor of Bauchi won governorship under ANPP and later decamped to the PDP and nothing happened

Tinubu won election under AD later he moved to AC yet nothing happened

Because no one has ever cared to press charges! Or do you know of any case of such nature that has ever gone to court apart from
Atiku vs OBJ and PDP which was a different kettle of fish? All that will change now.
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by dayokanu(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2013
^^ You really dont know much about these north, We love to deceive ourselves about the divide in the North

The truth is most of the political power belong to the Moslems in the North Kaduana, Nasarawa, Gombe Adamawa (Boni Haruna a xtian only became governor because the elected governor Atiku moved onto higher tings

Go to Kaduna where Ishaya Balat thought he would succeed Makarfi and see how he was rigged out till date in these states you mentioned they havent had a Xtian governor
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by Xfactoria: 7:10am On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu: ^^ You really dont know much about these north, We love to deceive ourselves about the divide in the North

The truth is most of the political power belong to the Moslems in the North Kaduana, Nasarawa, Gombe Adamawa (Boni Haruna a xtian only became governor because the elected governor Atiku moved onto higher tings

Go to Kaduna where Ishaya Balat thought he would succeed Makarfi and see how he was rigged out till date in these states you mentioned they havent had a Xtian governor

We are not talking of governorship elections in states like Kaduna where the Hausa/Fulani have the majority. We are talking about the presidential elections where its correlation with state elections voting patterns is weak. There is a divide in the north and you need to go get goggles if you can't see it. Taraba, Benue and the Plateau would never prefer Buhari to Jonathan for example, never!
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by Demdem(m): 7:21am On Nov 27, 2013
payless: Jonathan is about to be consumed by his lack of political width and charisma. He is being led by sycophants who don't really mean well for him except for their pockets. I expect Tambuwal and other Northern legislators to declare for APC by February. This should confirm why I said many times that PDP is a Northern party that is supported by some southern slaves mostly based in South-east and South-south. The Nigerian Constitution favours the North more than any other region because, the North dominates the National Assembly; in terms of number. There are more than 68% of PDP legislators in the House of Representatives and Senate. I expect these Northern PDP legislators to desert PDP and move to APC. Jonathan will be left with Akpabio, Orji, Obi, Mimiko, Elechi, Chime and the governor of Cross-River State, Bamanga Tukur, Anenih, Okupe, Gulak, Abati and few others.........

One thing that I know is that, you don't fight the North politically. It is never advisable to let the North have a common enemy. When you fight the North, they tend to come together and fight their opponents regardless of their party affiliations. All the Northern Governors who claim to be in support of Jonathan are currently under pressure to dump Jonathan. Governor of Bauchi and Katsina will be put under a lot of pressure by Emirs and Sultan to dump Jonathan by end of next year. These governors will definitely dump him. Normally, the Northern elites do not favor Buhari but they are ready to support Buhari to get there and deprive Jonathan the second term he so much crave. The North has been threatened by Jonathan utterances of "Igbos are my back bone" "the votes I got from the North only came from Igbos". Those utterances were wrong by the President of Nigeria. As a a matter of fact, it was Sultan of Sokoto and some Emirs who declared support for Jonathan in the North when IBB, Atiku, Adamu Ciroma and others were giving Jonathan tough time. This was at the time of tension in the North in 2011.

The goal of the North is to get anyone from their region elected as President. It doesn't matter who that person eventually is.

Good analysis. The colored especially is the bitter truth.
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:22am On Nov 27, 2013
donphilopus: Was that how you declared Sen. Borofice's seat vacant, when he defected from LP to the then ACN??
That'a Labour party's headache.

1 Like

Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by ignis: 7:23am On Nov 27, 2013
PDP - the so called rulling party- is gradually loosing dominance.
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:24am On Nov 27, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Why are you people so lazy that you can't lookup simple information, but instead you'll confidently make pronouncements which project you as uninformed?

The constitution allows for these house members to decamp, in fact Section 68 (1) of the 1999 Constitution allows defection of any lawmaker if there is division in the political party of which he was previously a member or a merger of two or more political parties or factions by one of which he was previously sponsored.

Their seats cannot be constitutionally rendered vacant. I expect additional defection from the house and senate in coming days. I'm sorry to say that GEJ's days are numbered.

The PDP was not factionalized as the nPDP was declared an illegal group by a court of competent jurisdiction.
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by adonisvg(m): 7:26am On Nov 27, 2013
payless:

This is a defining moment in the lives of Nigerians. These people mean business. They are are out in full force to nail Jonathan. Jonathan has done his worse and showed all his cards. It is too late for him now. Any abuse of power will be met with revolt and public sympathy for his victims. The House of Representatives breaking into APC hands will be the straw that finally broke the camel's back.

I expect Jonathan to exercise his best behaviours and go into dialogue with his opponents but I expect those Governors to rebuff him.
Inasmuchas i welcome this idea of a stronger opposition, i still have some reservations....are these not the former pdp membersthat we condemned for their reckless looting and misappropriation of funds. Does decamping turn them a new leave? Or does the APC have a better ideology that is practicable...the 7 governors have not done wonderfully well in their states.
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2013

Which North are you talking about?

Does that include Benue, Plateau, Kogi, Taraba, Nassarawa, Kwara?

I laugh in Izon grin grin

1 Like

Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by adonisvg(m): 7:29am On Nov 27, 2013
Wsdm:
Did you know that the present Bauchi state governor was elected under ANPP in 2007 and he decamped to his inlaw's( late Umar Musa Yar'adua) party there after and nothing happened?
the law states that sitting governors can decamp, bt its not the case for senators and house of rep members...

1 Like

Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by taharqa: 7:32am On Nov 27, 2013
ndu_chucks:

And who told you there is legally any 'Division' or 'faction' in d PDP? Abi, you nova hear of d Court's pronouncement on that mata... Stay there and watch real politics play out in d days and weeks to come..
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by experimentist: 7:34am On Nov 27, 2013
The clueless semi-automatic retardeen has unleash the dragons.. APC 2015!
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2013

Well said brother! 2015 will be a very tough one. You have given the best analysis so far. cool
Re: 49 House Members Decamp To APC by taharqa: 7:37am On Nov 27, 2013
payless:

You are more clueless than I thought. You should be seeing clearly by March 2014. Jonathan is done politically. Any wrong move by him will result in an impeachment. They aren't looking at impeaching him but any wrong move automatically activates that.
You ALWAYS talk like a 3 year old Kid, who is not only learning how to talk but also learning how to form Words/Meanings in him/her little, immature mind. Why??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG To Auction Diezani’s $40m Jewellery And Houses At Actual Price / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos / Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.