Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? (22416 Views)

Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? / My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by castielo(m): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2013
Two tinqz u gotta know pal..

(1) She ain't my wife. even if she's my wife she's gotta av a job to cater for her 'needs'.

(2) Ain't no broke girl from no broke family gon' make me broke wit her broken self n broken needs undecided

1 Like

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Danhumprey: 8:18am On Nov 27, 2013
Dannylux:

Please Stop leaving much spaces in between your comments. Its very stressful scrolling Down just to read a continuation of someone's comment sad
Okay. embarassed
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by homesteady(m): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2013
Danhumprey: You lie! angry
No! Its true
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Danhumprey: 8:20am On Nov 27, 2013
Dannylux:

Please Stop leaving much spaces in between your comments. Its very stressful scrolling Down just to read a continuation of someone's comment sad
I have modified it. smiley
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Danhumprey: 8:20am On Nov 27, 2013
homesteady:
No! Its true
But I know you. You wouldn't do that. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Dannylux: 8:21am On Nov 27, 2013
Harbosede02: gosh!must u quote me??

Oh lawd!! what is she felling like? grin grin

Kai!! Instead of you to say "Thanks and God bless you" to him for giving you attention and na forming you wan do? grin
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Dannylux: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2013
Danhumprey: I have modified it. smiley

Thanks.
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Danhumprey: 8:29am On Nov 27, 2013
Dannylux:

Kai!! Instead of you to say "Thanks and God bless you" to him for giving you attention and na forming you wan do? grin
Leave her make she dey form. grin
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2013
Dannylux:

*ignores*
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Dannylux: 8:56am On Nov 27, 2013
Harbosede02: *ignores*

Do you tell someone you're ignoring them?
Kai!! I don die grin grin
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by AbuMikey(m): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2013
Dannylux:

Harbosede Weds Daniel shockedshocked

LWKMD gringrin

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2013
Always? Oh boi! Na jazz dem use pound that akpu u chop o! Go for deliverance sharp sharp
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Danhumprey: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2013
Dannylux:

it dey pain her. grin grin grin

Believe me,she find it difficult to ignore you. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Because inwardly she has a soft spot for you. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by AbuMikey(m): 9:17am On Nov 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: Always? Oh boi! Na jazz dem use pound that akpu u chop o! Go for deliverance sharp sharp

Wallahi, You nor go kill me with laughter gringrin

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by AbuMikey(m): 9:18am On Nov 27, 2013
Danhumprey: it dey pain her. grin grin grin

Believe me,she find it difficult to ignore you. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Because inwardly she has a soft spot for you. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed .

Lemme just quote this for Harbosede96

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Danhumprey: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Lemme just quote this for Harbosede96

Why are you wicked? You want her to break my head? sad sad sad sad sad embarassed embarassed

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by AbuMikey(m): 9:29am On Nov 27, 2013
Danhumprey: Why are you wicked? You want her to break my head? sad sad sad sad sad embarassed embarassed

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by njuwo(m): 9:30am On Nov 27, 2013
Mynd_44: How can you take care of her needs? Do you look like her Sugar fada? Na so una go dey do monkey miss road about town.

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by cdamsel(f): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: Always? Oh boi! Na jazz dem use pound that akpu u chop o! Go for deliverance sharp sharp
ID u've got mail,reply asap
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by jaybee3(m): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2013
How many times are we going to address this redundant issue for crying out loud
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:59am On Nov 27, 2013
cdamsel: ID u've got mail,reply asap
Well done baby! Well done!! Abeg reply my mail ASAP!
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by UjSizzle(f): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2013
Na wa oo. So relationship is now barter trade--cook for me and i'll provide your needs

Please it's not wrong, in fact that's your busuness. If it makes you feel better, then don't give her anything at all. She's not your wife, and you are not under any obligation whatsoever.
But then neither is she under any obligation to do anything for you either.

If a teenager were to come here and read all the nonsense spewed here, they'd never be in a relationship in their lives undecided
You make it all work and no fun.

1 Like

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by HisRib(f): 10:25am On Nov 27, 2013
There's nothing I enjoy more than cooking for my man. He doesn't like when I use my money to pay for anything. But, once in a while, when I go out I buy things for him. I like giving him little surprises and once in a while I take him out to dinner too. I love to take care of my babe. That's why he has no problem going above & beyond to keep a smile on my face. He's spoiled by his woman. :-)

4 Likes

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2013
castielo: Two tinqz u gotta know pal..

(1) She ain't my wife. even if she's my wife she's gotta av a job to cater for her 'needs'.

(2) Ain't no broke girl from no broke family gon' make me broke wit her broken self n broken needs undecided
sickkkkk
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2013
castielo: Two tinqz u gotta know pal..

sickkkkk grin
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2013
@op anyone that rocks the guy's boat wink
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Dannylux: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Harbosede Weds Daniel shockedshocked

LWKMD gringrin

Go tell those who send you say you no see me! cheesy grin
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by gal10(f): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2013
uj_sizzle: Na wa oo. So relationship is now barter trade--cook for me and i'll provide your needs

Please it's not wrong, in fact that's your busuness. If it makes you feel better, then don't give her anything at all. She's not your wife, and you are not under any obligation whatsoever.
But then neither is she under any obligation to do anything for you either.

If a teenager were to come here and read all the nonsense spewed here, they'd never be in a relationship in their lives undecided
You make it all work and no fun.
don't you love this lady more with each post!! 1million likes for you! Chop knuckles nwannem
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Danhumprey: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2013
Abu Mikey:
angry angry
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Danhumprey: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2013
gal10: don't you love this lady more with each post!! 1million likes for you! Chop knuckles nwannem
Just say you're a lesbo,and it would suffice. undecided
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by iropelebe(m): 11:45am On Nov 27, 2013
Your woman is your responsibility,there's no amount i cannot spend on her,that she doesn't cook for me does not mean i would deny her financial help. She may not cook for me but she may just be good in other aspects. smiley

1 Like

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
castielo: (2) Ain't no broke girl from no broke family gon' make me broke wit her broken self n broken needs undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) / Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration / Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.