Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? (22417 Views)

Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? / My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by UjSizzle(f): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
Danhumprey: Just say you're a lesbo,and it would suffice. undecided
Just say you're jealous, and it will suffice undecided
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by iropelebe(m): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
I wonder why girls have not flood this thread to air their views. grin
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by mencade6: 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
Harbosede02: Itz right and at d same tym it isn't,me as a person don't like it,hez nt my hubby,hez jst my bf,so taking care of my "needs"isn't hez responsibility..itz nt dat d guy wudn't spend on me,mayb on occasions,lyk my bday and val i wud be expecting gifts 4rm im,and mind u,dose gifts aren't my "needs".
thats my gal, no wonder you said to me that i should get 100 naira suya for you on your betday. Love u always
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by politicalpastor: 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
thoniann: Since most ladies on nairaland now deem it unwise to cook for the BOYFRIENDS, for many flimsy reasons and bla bla bla. Is it good to be financially responsible for their upkeep and other needs? Wouldn't it be too much exposure flaunting wealth and care as well? Besides, to whom much is given, much is expected. What do you think nairalanders?

NO. CAPITAL NO. IF THE GIRL CAN COOK FOR ME FOR HER STUPID REASON, THEN. HER PARENT SHOULD ASSUME THE FULL RESPONSIBILITY. GOD PUNISH HER FATHER. LOL . LOL.
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by dwittyc0der(f): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
Booked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Mubby4luv(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
So long I ve da money, da luv is legit and she Pampers me wella. Yes
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by 50calibre(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
Harbosede02: Itz right and at d same tym it isn't,me as a person don't like it,hez nt my hubby,hez jst my bf,so taking care of my "needs"isn't hez responsibility..itz nt dat d guy wudn't spend on me,mayb on occasions,lyk my bday and val i wud be expecting gifts 4rm im,and mind u,dose gifts aren't my "needs".

Good!! You are beginning to make sense, finally criticisms are having the desired effect.

Now how about we work on your writing skills?
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by NoobSaibot1: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2013

See this hungry goat undecided
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by mrphysics(m): 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
well it depends on d level of d guys stupidity. before u give a lady money, u must check her willingness to give otherwise she will take u as her bank account, anytime she needs money,she will come to u and withdraw. abeg if its nt in our TERMS AND CONDITION, then i will not. my criteria for d choice of a galfriend is that she must come from a wealthy family, nt all dis poor one's dat money move abt

1 Like

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by MacLovington(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
No except in emergency.

Spoil sometimes, yes.
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
As long as she needs it, Yes.

That's what a man does
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by mustaphagreens(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
castielo: Two tinqz u gotta know pal..

(1) She ain't my wife. even if she's my wife she's gotta av a job to cater for her 'needs'.

(2) Ain't no broke girl from no broke family gon' make me broke wit her broken self n broken needs undecided
me is feeling this broke dude mehn!! grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Na wah o!! Ne ehn born her?!

Please, whilst you all are buying Christmas present for your Girlfriends and taking care of all her needs like say you be her papa, please click on this thread NAIRALANDS 2013 Orphanage Charity event and give your quota. These children will most likely be more appreciative of your help than these babes and you will be blessed for it.. THANKS!
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by mustaphagreens(m): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
castielo: Two tinqz u gotta know pal..

(1) She ain't my wife. even if she's my wife she's gotta av a job to cater for her 'needs'.

(2) Ain't no broke girl from no broke family gon' make me broke wit her broken self n broken needs undecided
Me is feeling this broke dude mehnnn!!! grin tongue
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by deor03(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
NO !!

When she is my wife, i will take care of all her needs
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Karleb(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
dwittyc0der: Booked grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Bizibi(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
That is a very wrong thing for a guy to do for a gal as a bf,the Nigerian gals we see these days re not worth spending wat we sweat for bcuz they are always on free transfer and can be on loan any time to another guy

2 Likes

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by NellyGhenghen(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
i will never date nor wife any lady who will become a liability.

1 Like

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Tallesty1(m): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lol.... I always laugh when i consider the way of many girls and their r/shp. Some are just into what I call modern prostitution(you call him pet names, text him, give him sex and he pay) and we guys are just their client. Only a few knows what r/shp is about. Ask a girl out today, tomorow you will hear that someone from villa flashed(something that person doesn't do before) so she is sure that there is problem and wants to call back but do not have airtime. She'll now beg yhu 4 card. Before yhu knw it you will hear that her phone fell inside water or something like that. Next thing is school fee or house rent. We just have to endure. Do what you think is right and leave the rest.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by ocelot2006(m): 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
Wife: Definitely
Fiancee: Definitely
Girlfriend: Hell no (I'm not her father).

1 Like

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Mmadu111: 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
iropelebe: Your woman is your responsibility,there's no amount i cannot spend on her,that she doesn't cook for me does not mean i would deny her financial help. She may not cook for me but she may just be good in other aspects. smiley
if so, are you sure you're her responsibility?
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
50calibre:

Good!! You are beginning to make sense, finally criticisms are having the desired effect.

Now how about we work on your writing skills?
gringrin angry wetin do my writing skills
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
mencade6: thats my gal, no wonder you said to me that i should get 100 naira suya for you on your betday. Love u always
u no wellgrin
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by protonz(m): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
MY MONEY DEY PILE UP HEHEHEHE grin grin grin........DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE ONLINE DONS AND MAKE SOME COOL CASH !!!! SIGNUP NOW , FOLLOWING THIS LINK http:///1bEuSc6
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by adojohnsule: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
As far as I am concerned it is wrong for a man to become the burden bearer to his gf, except the girl has no support. Have we all forgotten that as fathers we must ensure that we take adequate care of our children, male and female until they are completely independent. Please note that this is why most girls today are not different from prostitutes. How many of you pray that your children become dependent on their boyfriends. That is why by the time they get married the joy of marriage is always absent because they were bought with gifts, once the marriage is consummated the guy changes.
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Dgaffer(m): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]space booked,let me ask my Girlfriend bt I guess if the guy wishes 2 do xo he wil depending on their mutual aggrement shal thereby d lady assisting d guy with kitty while the guy do d pay
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
The word "always" to your question has shown that that would be complete fool hardiness on the part of the boyfriend.
Why the hell should a common boyfriend shoulder the financial responsibilities of his girlfriend
Did they born the girl for him? And what if I may ask is the foolish girl doing for herself? Even if she is a student (who for some odd reasons seem to be richer than the working class in Nigeria!) ?
After women would start screaming Feminism and Miss Independent.
My answer would be a big HELL TO THE N-O! angry angry angry angry
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by mcieonnanna: 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hi peeps! I guess this link and blog will come very handy. Pls read and enjoy;

http://simplyhersonline./2013/11/08/money-mattergirl-friend-and-relationships/
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by obillyj(f): 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
pasqal09: If I take care of her financial needs, then what's her father's job?

her father takes care of her financial needs- cloth her, sponsor her hair do, changes her wardrobe, buys her make-up, touche her up for you and u boy friend sit down dey reap d benefits abi.

a relationship whether boy n girlfriend, fiance n fiancee or whatever is between two giving persons. she mustnt spread her legs or cook for u b4 u can take care of one financial need & ladies i thinks as a boyfriend he should take care of d hair, clothing n cosmetics if he is working. reason is that u need to look good for him n he can proudly show u off n you d lady should also compliment his giving - buy him something every now n then, take him out to lunch or dinner & pay, give him gift on his birthday nomatter how small. Don't think u must give back in kind.

but then don't over do it especially if there's no future to it.
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by IMMUNO1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
Most of these guys ranting "never me" here are thesame that spend half of their earnings on girlfriends and concubines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) / Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration / Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.