Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? (22414 Views)

Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? / My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
obillyj:

her father takes care of her financial needs- cloth her, sponsor her hair do, changes her wardrobe, buys her make-up, touche her up for you and u boy friend sit down dey reap d benefits abi.

a relationship whether boy n girlfriend, fiance n fiancee or whatever is between two giving persons. she mustnt spread her legs or cook for u b4 u can take care of one financial need & ladies i thinks as a boyfriend he should take care of d hair, clothing n cosmetics if he is working. reason is that u need to look good for him n he can proudly show u off n you d lady should also compliment his giving - buy him something every now n then, take him out to lunch or dinner & pay, give him gift on his birthday nomatter how small. Don't think u must give back in kind.

but then don't over do it especially if there's no future to it.
nw i wish Nl has a dislike button!
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Danhumprey: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Just say you're jealous, and it will suffice undecided
I ain't jealous! tongue
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
obillyj:

her father takes care of her financial needs- cloth her, sponsor her hair do, changes her wardrobe, buys her make-up, touche her up for you and u boy friend sit down dey reap d benefits abi.

a relationship whether boy n girlfriend, fiance n fiancee or whatever is between two giving persons. she mustnt spread her legs or cook for u b4 u can take care of one financial need & ladies i thinks as a boyfriend he should take care of d hair, clothing n cosmetics if he is working. reason is that u need to look good for him n he can proudly show u off n you d lady should also compliment his giving - buy him something every now n then, take him out to lunch or dinner & pay, give him gift on his birthday nomatter how small. Don't think u must give back in kind.

We have now turned to commodities abi?
I disagree with your post completely.
If he wants to do so once in a while, then fine. Any girl who becomes a liability to any man has no respect for me whatsoever! And dont forget, working or not some of these "expenses" you have so thoughtfully listed here runs could run into thousands of Naira - hair bill for example.
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by udokpuenyi(m): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
I broke a relationship because of this issue, the painful aspect of it was that I was giving the lady the much I can yet she never appreciated it, Kept complaining and comparing me with other big boys, so I got to let her go
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by saintlouis25: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
thoniann: Since most ladies on nairaland now deem it unwise to cook for the BOYFRIENDS, for many flimsy reasons and bla bla bla. Is it good to be financially responsible for their upkeep and other needs? Wouldn't it be too much exposure flaunting wealth and care as well? Besides, to whom much is given, much is expected. What do you think nairalanders?
it is not mandatory but, u can decide 2 if u want 2. Girls: Guys are not ATM! i think, it is better being an independent woman
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by henryify2004(m): 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
Well i will spend doulble for her need but only if she have what that makes her a woman not only sex as majority of girls now believe that boyfriend and girl friend is ment for sex and fun
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by gal10(f): 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
Danhumprey: Just say you're a lesbo,and it would suffice. undecided
like seriously?? Don't get it twisted :-
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Osas001: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
Good Topic... Yes its proper and its the right thing for a guy to meet the needs of his girl, but it becomes wrong when the girl makes him feel its a must do thing to meet up some bills when u guys are not married.. Jst sharing a thot.. Thanks!
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by izzbaby22(f): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
there is no big deal if a guy spends on his lady it should be done willingly and nt with a condition or by force. U do it 4 love.
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
Harbosede02: nw i wish Nl has a dislike button!

grin... glad to have you back..

1 Like

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Danhumprey: 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
gal10: like seriously?? Don't get it twisted :-
It's already twisted! Deal with it! undecided
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Danhumprey: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
deejay_harry1:

Was she banned? cheesy
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
izzbaby22: there is no big deal if a guy spends on his lady it should be done willingly and nt with a condition or by force. U do it 4 love.

negative... girls have made it seem more like a business engagement....
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by tchigofigo(m): 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
should a gf always take care of a bf's sexual and BEdial needs?

1 Like

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
Danhumprey: Was she banned? cheesy

lol..nope oo... had to attend to some stuffs in the real world.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by sueto471: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
pasqal09: If I take care of her financial needs, then what's her father's job?
u hit d nail on d head. Its so annoying, even wifes and fiancées don't demand like them. I tire ooo
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by pheyinoah(f): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Mynd_44: How can you take care of her needs? Do you look like her fada? Na so una go dey do money miss road about town.

Haba! But u harsh small O°˚˚˚!really! Deres no harm in doin a little help for a galfrnd even though it should be widin limits
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by sueto471: 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
tchigofigo: should a gf always take care of a bf's sexual and BEdial needs?
Intimacy is not a a favor but agreement between d two love birds beside both of them will enjoy d act.
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
deejay_harry1:

thnx sweeriecheesy

1 Like

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by loorah(f): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
her father takes care of her needs(necessities) nd her boyfriend takes care of wants(cloths,bb,,hair, ets etc etc)
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
Danhumprey: Was she banned? cheesy
close ur mouth jare,na u ban me abi??
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Alviraluv(f): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
Why should he take care of my financial needs? am i not working? This is for ladies who depend on men for everything,for me i won't ask him for anything if he feels like giving me fine.

1 Like

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by pryd(m): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
jay bee: How many times are we going to address this redundant issue for crying out loud

Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Danhumprey: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
Harbosede02: close ur mouth jare,na u ban me abi??
undecided
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by izzbaby22(f): 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
deejay_harry1:

negative... girls have made it seem more like a business engagement....
some girls nt all and nt all guys can spend on dier girl like dat wen dey go out its almost like dey r doing a good job if dier girl is looking good, if u wanna give do it freely
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by akposking(m): 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nomski0: If you behave, there'll be no qualms at all. grin grin grin
Nomskio, Nomskio, nomskio how many times did i call u, have i ever told u i luv u. Oh e e it was blc i was shy bt nw i am nt. I really Dooo. Pls accept my ....... {^} so let 2 bcome 1.
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by StarFlux: 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
No.
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by niceeric(m): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
.....If I hustle my money,you go follow me chop a,,na me bring you come Lagos,or I look like your father....na song oo,but ladies make una pick una own advise from there....relationship no be business(in Igbo accent) oooo
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by akposking(m): 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
Harbosede02: shaaarap!
is it the picture in ur profile or what, i seem to find ur pix derailing this thread, u seem to b facially infected.
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Sammiejo: 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
No, a boyfriend and indeed a husband should not always take care of ALL financial needs because some of such requests are unreasonable
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
Harbosede02: Itz right and at d same tym it isn't,me as a person don't like it,hez nt my hubby,hez jst my bf,so taking care of my "needs"isn't hez responsibility..itz nt dat d guy wudn't spend on me,mayb on occasions,lyk my bday and val i wud be expecting gifts 4rm im,and mind u,dose gifts aren't my "needs".

if the gifts ain't your needs are they your wants?
Re: Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ibigo:

if the gifts ain't your needs are they your wants?
do u knw d diffrence btw dose words?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! / My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) / Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.