Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? (35760 Views)

Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? / One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by NaLaugh: 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
Wolverine VS. Predator

--skip to 4:00 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3wDj7bYve0
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
leonard509: Who is the strongest 'Super Hero' so far?
We have had many super heroes right from our childhood days. So many have inspired us some have vanquished our worst villians.
From Superman to Batman...GreenLantern to Hulk...Thor to Spiderman.
Now who is the strongest?
:::
To me, I think it is the "Green Lantern" guy. . . .the only thing he has to over come is fear. .!

Afterwhich every other action will be taken care off by his imagination. .!

To counter my hero, you'll have to post scenarios . .
I in return, will reply you with my hero's counter response..

Lets hear you views.

Plz dnt insult me if you are pissed with my post. .abeg!!!
dude one person that I know can break the rings defense is HAWKGIRL her mace is powerful and can destroy magic and cosmic defenses!!!! she's my best!!!!
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
AdannayaBella: Goku beats every superhero out there easily. Any list of strongest superheroes without Goku coming out top is bullshit.

goku is an ant to franklin richards who is only a teenager

we are talking about reality manipulation and telepathy
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by samistry(m): 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
Okija_juju: The answer is easy:: Peter Petrelli..

Reason: All he has to do is come in contact with any other Super Hero and he automatically gets their ability in Addtion to his..

The Guy is like a "savings account" of everybodys super human abilities.. grin

lol ever heard of rogue or amazo?
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Eshiettk(m): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
Definitely Green Lantern,this dude blocked a force field that was coming straight for earth! And bought the Justice League enough time. Something Superman was flying away from!!.... Followed by Wolverine,I just love this guy!
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by adewaleafolabi(m): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
samistry: lol ever heard of rogue or amazo?

Just saying there are powers even rogue can't control
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by bakynes(m): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
To me just like some folks ve said its the Incredible Hulk have never seen him defeated bt the likes of Superman though very strong bt can be killed with loads of Kryptonite, Thor is nt a god from the movie his father made it clear to Loki they are nt gods and that they die. When it comes to mental strenght give it to Batboi.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by rodeo0070(m): 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
Guys, what about DR. MANHATTAN of the WATCHMEN. To me o! He is the strongest of them all...

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
AdannayaBella: Goku beats every superhero out there easily. Any list of strongest superheroes without Goku coming out top is bullshit.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by samistry(m): 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
Y some guys dey mention goku and other animes for here? Manga and animes are on a different category. Besides I thought we were talking about raw physical ability here?
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
leonard509: Who is the strongest 'Super Hero' so far?
We have had many super heroes right from our childhood days. So many have inspired us some have vanquished our worst villians.
From Superman to Batman...GreenLantern to Hulk...Thor to Spiderman.
Now who is the strongest?
:::
To me, I think it is the "Green Lantern" guy. . . .the only thing he has to over come is fear. .!

Afterwhich every other action will be taken care off by his imagination. .!

To counter my hero, you'll have to post scenarios . .
I in return, will reply you with my hero's counter response..

Lets hear you views.

Plz dnt insult me if you are pissed with my post. .abeg!!!
hawkgirl is strong abeg!!!!!!

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by ajasa4link: 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
in that order
1. Abija
2. Dagunro
3. Lalude
4 Peter fatomilola
5. lere paimo
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Zither(m): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
still maintain my stand - Batman is the strongest hero....cleverest, smartest, best...none like him in the super hero world. Underestimating him has caused the downfall of greater super villains. He is super cool.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by rodeo0070(m): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
ajasa4link: in that order
1. Abija
2. Dagunro
3. Lalude
4 Peter fatomilola
5. lere paimo

My friend you are wrong! Orisa Bunmi should be number 1 on your list.
Abija do get "beaten" @ times.
She's capable anytime anyday. She even helps other "super heroes" in trouble @ times. Remember, her clash with Fadeyi oloro...
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze:

goku is an ant to franklin richards who is only a teenager

we are talking about reality manipulation and telepathy
Reality manipulation and telepathy? Hahahahaha!! Goku at super saiyan 5 level can destroy planets in seconds, he can teleport at the speed of light. He has no particular weakness. In short, one kamekameha from Goku can blast off Superman, Franklin Richards and all other superheroes/supervillains out there. Goku is by far the strongest. It is even unfair to place him among all these superheroes y'all are mentioning.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by samistry(m): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
Zither: still maintain my stand - Batman is the strongest hero....cleverest, smartest, best...none like him in the super hero world. Underestimating him has caused the downfall of greater super villains. He is super cool.
batsy is my favourite bcoz of his attributes but him being the strongest are u serious bro?
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by hikmoj(m): 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
ajasa4link: in that order
1. Abija
2. Dagunro
3. Lalude
4 Peter fatomilola
5. lere paimo
thank u joo dem 4gt dia papa's backyard go dey weed anoda man bakyard.
My own b super pack(INDOMIE)because e comot b4 HUNgryMan
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by gnabry(m): 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
I would say sasuke and naruto.those dudes can easily defeat superman,batman and hulk +green lantern
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by samistry(m): 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
gnabry: I would say sasuke and naruto.those dudes can easily defeat superman,batman and hulk +green lantern
are sasuke nd naruto superheroes?
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by LordReed(m): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
Zither: still maintain my stand - Batman is the strongest hero....cleverest, smartest, best...none like him in the super hero world. Underestimating him has caused the downfall of greater super villains. He is super cool.

Technically Batman is not a "super" hero because he has no super power but even if we exclude that he still doesn't match up to some others notably Superman.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by cloves(m): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
u cant mention heroes withoit guys lyk
kratos
itachi
zabuza
ichigo
madara
naruto
batman -no power at all yet bleeps ppl up
wonder woman
thor
hulk
power ranger loooolz
men d list z endless
all r gud in their own category

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
For me its Thor lawd dat dude is so strong grin
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by suremanpatriot: 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
Beennkumar: It's either Thor or Superman or Iron man or Batman for me.
. It is iron man for sure

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
This one pass Agbaya..

Na Alagbabiayagba b this...

Doe my strongest goes to Wonder woman
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by GoodBoi1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
bakynes: To me just like some folks ve said its the Incredible Hulk have never seen him defeated bt the likes of Superman though very strong bt can be killed with loads of Kryptonite, Thor is nt a god from the movie his father made it clear to Loki they are nt gods and that they die. When it comes to mental strenght give it to Batboi.
I've watched a combat in wolverine and the xmen were wolverine caused hulk to pass out by tossing a grenade into his mouth. So imagine if he gets a ballisthc punch by superman.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by sarutobie(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
AdannayaBella:
Reality manipulation and telepathy? Hahahahaha!! Goku at super saiyan 5 level can destroy planets in seconds, he can teleport at the speed of light. He has no particular weakness. In short, one kamekameha from Goku can blast off Superman, Franklin Richards and all other superheroes/supervillains out there. Goku is by far the strongest. It is even unfair to place him among all these superheroes y'all are mentioning.
Heheheeheh I laugh in swahili..dude when it comes to overpowered characters,the mangaverse doesn't come close to the bullshit Marvel and DC can dish out..goku destroys planets with kamehada,franklin literally pockets MULTIVERSES in his jeans! Not planets,not a solar system,not a universe but multiverses..Galactus is an ancient being that devours planets for supper.a being that transcends both space and time but franklin made him his 'boyboy' franklin can casually create a universe filled with thousands of Goku!..and stuff them inside his pocket!
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by harphis: 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
Though there is nothing compared 2. green lanterns ring Bt if u re a big fan of justice league and d avengers,Clark kent a.k.akal-el is d Master
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
samistry: lol ever heard of rogue or amazo?

No..

What show?!
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by 190: 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
It's 190 that's the strongest
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by tomX1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
In DC Comic world, the most powerful hero that ever came about is the Android. He duplicates what ever prowess you have by simply lookung at you.
In one episode where he was searching for the meaning of his existence, he journeyed to earth but had to pass by Oa (the planet that houses the head quaters of the green latern corp) the laterns thought he was out to attack them and all the laterns formed a barricade in space to cordone him off. In the blink of an eye he dispersed them all, broke the cordon and moved their planet off to an unknow location (it happened so fast they thought he destroyed it). When he approched earth, the full might of the justice league including superman could not even slow him down. Luckily he was only comming to have a chat with lex luthor.

In Marvel world it is unsdiputedly Hulk. Especialy the hulk as potrayed in world war hulk. He was a world breaker and he also had his withs about him. But only one other super hero dude could stop him so that other guy should be the strongest in marvel.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by TheLastNazgul(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
Batman forever.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
Phder:

Why not Silas? Silas can absorb abilities too.

Silas needs to look into your head to 'Learn' your powers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) / Mide Martins Backs Omoborty On Movie Set (Photos, Video) / TBoss Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With BBNaija Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.