Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow (30125 Views)

'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] / Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) / Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by manny4life(m): 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
omenka: The better part of my brain advised that i dont argue with him, hence my nonresponsiveness.

Glad you did.. grin grin
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by manny4life(m): 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
@eko-ile the person, aka NL certified internet troll aka agbameta

Here's comment to you... no be me talk am...lol

Mr APC e-rode.nt, good to see you are already here trying very hard to justify and earn your image job wage. Oya go on spreading your evil gospel. Poor soul!https://www.nairaland.com/1536243/oshiomhole-apologises-heartless-comments-widow/8#19887810

1 Like

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by manny4life(m): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
And another in less than one min grin grin

Agbameta! U're becoming popular these days ooo(on NL) for bad reasons though.

In one thread you praise Oshio, saying he did no wrong - that the woman committed a crime and therefore should 'go and die'. But here you are also praising him for apologising.

You confuse me, it's like you don't have a mind of your own, you probably never reason objectively.

Sometimes I wonder if you are looking after the interest of a particular political party instead of the peace and progress of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by manny4life(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
From thread to thread, haba... How many people...

Now you see why I have no time for you

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
manny4life:

LOL... Bingo, you're still barking, ain't you? cheesy cheesy

guy yes or no simple . no wonder you people fail jamb.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by manny4life(m): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
Tadon200:

My friend, do me a BIG FAVOR and stay on your damn lane...

You think I have time for foolishh argument with yes and no?

Please if you have a kid, say that to your kid or to your loved one..

Manny will not succumb to a NL nuisance such as eko-ile let alone you...

Now seat down \___________

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by frankyychiji(f): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
agbameta:

Where is the emotions or you just don't know the meaning of emotions? The fact that the governor made this unfortunate statement which he has apologized for has nothing to do with emotions and the fact that the PDP is taking advantage of the situation with politics and cash inducement is not in any way helping the situation.

The man apologized already and anything after that is nothing but silly emotions and bogus sincerity so you check your own emotions..

Btw, why do you think I hate ibo people? Why even blame me for your own low self esteem and personal insecurities...? Some of you just over estimate your importance for real..
Who did he appologise to? U mean to the visiting muslim women group? Am sure u read this in one of those propagandist media who refused to carry d news of the abuse but splattered their pages wt news of d "supposed" apology. Even at that, did u notice from d source whr u read d appology that d exact senario of wot happened was not described in details? Wot oshio did was just giving excuses y he did it he said he was angry. Now sir, go and read 48 laws of power n hear wot it has to say abt anger Mgt.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by agbameta: 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
manny4life: And another in less than one min

When incapable, lazy and incompetent to answer yes or no to a simple question, you run all over the place to lift up trash by your fellow village illiterates. See what you reduced your dumb asss to.

What dumb assss. smh
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
manny4life:

guy you better calm yourself down. we all know this is a political gimmick. and FYI "you are a villager"
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by agbameta: 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
Tadon200:

We all know that was a basic Yes or No question, but the clown will somersault and perform endless acrobatic just to dodge the simple elementary question...

Talk about a 2 year old adult..
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by manny4life(m): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
agbameta:

When incapable, lazy and incompetent to answer yes or no to a simple question, you run all over the place to lift up trash by your fellow village illiterates. See what you reduced your dumb asss to.

What dumb assss. smh

The unfortunate part of it all is your continuous ranting is really not needed, how do you go back and forth with a "lazy, incompetent and incapable dummy" without you not acting same part or worse? Like seriously, get a fuckingg grip...which sane person does that? Now you see why I ignored you, rather mock your very existence on this thread. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by manny4life(m): 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
Tadon200:
guy you better calm yourself down. we all know this is a political gimmick.

I told you I have no beef with you so stay out of my lane...

Eko_ile has a score to settle with me, but if you do, make it known, if not, I appeal to you to stay out of my way. cool cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by agbameta: 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
frankyychiji: Who did he appologise to? U mean to the visiting muslim women group? Am sure u read this in one of those propagandist media who refused to carry d news of the abuse but splattered their pages wt news of d "supposed" apology. Even at that, did u notice from d source whr u read d appology that d exact senario of wot happened was not described in details? Wot oshio did was just giving excuses y he did it he said he was angry. Now sir, go and read 48 laws of power n hear wot it has to say abt anger Mgt.

The man apologized already and if for whatever reason/s his apology sounds not enough to you, that's your problem and you are free to do whatever you want including slitting your wrist if you must... Just don't bother me with your issues..
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
agbameta:

We all know that was a basic Yes or No question, but the clown will somersault and perform endless acrobatic just to dodge the simple elementary question...

lol . leave the fool , let him continue ranting like an infected dog.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
agbameta:

Joblessness is a big issue. How is the Lastma job bro.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Alishachris: 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
agbameta:

And what's my online business got to do with you and your sorry existence? Are you paying my internet bill or what?

You jokers really do get carried away with your petty talk and silliness..

You are all over the place like a goat on heat. How far? Them poach your wife?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by manny4life(m): 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hehe, Manny's attention is very special.

Some desperately need it... Shioor, yeye dey smell

As for this thread is concerned, I will devout my time to IMPORTANT participants with exception to the one who holds the grudge, I mean our resident internet troll... eko ile,

All other attention seeking mugus quoting me will be ignored and yeah, they know what to do.. cool cool cool
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by agbameta: 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
manny4life:

Olodo. This is a discussion forum and not your own personal forum where you pick and chose. You made a flawed and dumb statement and was called out accordingly hence you dodging all over the place and unable to answer yes or no because know doing so means you exposing your dumbness and cluelessness that's already on display here regardless...

Ode....
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by manny4life(m): 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
Billyonaire: Joblessness is a big issue. How is the Lastma job bro.

Alishachris:

Yall take it easy on him, he's getting fire from all corners. You have this thread and three other threads, so yall go easy on him grin grin
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by omenka(m): 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
manny4life:

Lol...

When you try so hard to sound intelligent, I can only imagine... It involve so much work...lol.
You should be laughing at yourself bro. It is ''involves'' in this case and not involve. And dont you go ''it's a typo'' cos it is nothing but an actual reflection of your true self. Uneducated.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by agbameta: 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
manny4life: Hehe, Manny's attention is very special.

As for this thread is concerned, I will devout my time to IMPORTANT participants with exception to the one who holds the grudge, I mean our resident internet troll... eko ile,

All other attention seeking mugus quoting me will be ignored and yeah, they know what to do.. cool cool cool

See ya life. All this dodging and drama queen routine be you are too afraid to answer yes or no....lmao.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by manny4life(m): 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
agbameta:

Olodo. This is a discussion forum and not your own personal forum where you pick and chose. You made a flawed and dumb statement and was called out accordingly hence you dodging all over the place and unable to answer yes or no because know doing so means you exposing your dumbness and cluelessness that's already on display here regardless...

Ode....

Dude gat serious burden on him, ignoring an incapable and lazy dummy seems to be much work for him...lol grin grin grin

Seek help.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by manny4life(m): 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
omenka: You should be laughing at yourself bro. It is ''involves'' in this case and not involve. And dont you go ''it's a typo'' cos it is nothing but an actual reflection of your true self. Uneducated.

Hehe... Yes, I'm uneducated...lol

Shioor...

Take a seat \_____________

cool cool

6 Likes

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by agbameta: 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
Billyonaire: Joblessness is a big issue. How is the Lastma job bro.

Alishachris:

Must you rats and rabbit losers bore me with your bingo attention seeking madness especially you billythegoat..
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by manny4life(m): 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
agbameta:

See ya life. All this dodging and drama queen routine be you are too afraid to answer yes or no....lmao.

cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
manny4life: Hehe, Manny's attention is very special.

be deceiving yourself , MUMU NO 1.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by agbameta: 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
omenka: You should be laughing at yourself bro. It is ''involves'' in this case and not involve. And dont you go ''it's a typo'' cos it is nothing but an actual reflection of your true self. Uneducated.

We call them village illiterate for a reason....
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by manny4life(m): 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
I will reiterate, again...

Manny ain't gat time for fucktards, IMPORTANT persons ONLY with exception to eko our resident troll... All other fucktards should go hang.

I'm fly like cool cool cool
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by agbameta: 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
manny4life: [s]I will reiterate, again...

Manny ain't gat time for fucktards, IMPORTANT persons ONLY with exception to eko our resident troll... All other fucktards, should go hang.

I'm flyy like [/s]

STFU. Yes or no would have sufficed... That's all we need from your dumb assss.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
manny4life: I will reiterate, again...

Manny ain't gat time for fucktards, IMPORTANT persons ONLY with exception to eko our resident troll... All other fucktards, should go hang.

I'm flyy like cool cool cool
Answer the question Id1ot and stop convulsing like an epileptic tout.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by frankyychiji(f): 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
agbameta:

All I need from you dullard is a Yes or No answer to my question, not your puerile emotions and irrelevant garbage.

Old man can not answer yes or no. How lazy and incompetent can you be?
IF u so much need this ur answer, has somebody here not offered to teach u at his gate? If its not enough for u, then do d needful, GO AND DIE wt ur ignorace cos d manny4life that I know wl not Dignify wt a response.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by manny4life(m): 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
agbameta:

STFU. Yes or no would have sufficed...

Sufficed? To who? You? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Have you been following so far? Why would I wanna submit my opinion to a resident troll?

You don't get it, when I say you have no credibility... YOU DON'T. My sole focus is mocking your existence on any thread.. cool cool

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG / Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate / Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.