Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan (36916 Views)

If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by jerrymania(m): 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
for someone like the igbo smoker, cultist and killer called wike to be in jonathan's cabinet tells a lot about his presidency!

2 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by engroke(m): 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
Which kind film b dx self, e dey confuse person....abeg make I put season 2 may b dat 1 go dey interesting
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by frankyychiji(f): 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sec5:

You are propagating false rumours,beware
I bet u didn't do as commanded. Ur free MB won't permit u.
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by theoctopus: 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Mtchewww!

I thought you were breathing fire and brimstone earlier!

Now you have calmed down and realized you can't intimidate anyone; would you please call on the attorney general, finance minister and cbn governor to sign the damn document so that the schools will be reopened?

Mtchewww!

Always read and understand before you post! Very important for your education and emancipation! Goodluck to you!

1 Like

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by nagoma(m): 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
theoctopus:

The problem with NL is that it is filled with too many dunces. What did the president say differently? So you cant understand simple English. He is talking procedure. That is a man who knows due process and rule of law and makes his statement accordingly. Where you expecting him to talk like an illiterate Buhari. grin grin grin

He just told you procedure. That is how the information flows. Even when it is the president's directive, it doesnt have to be issued by the president. He didnt tell you that the report was wrong or that he was not in support. He told you due process and how it works. Most of you are not used to having an educated president so you always expect to hear "go and die"! grin

Educated President indeed grin grin grin lol!!!
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by 1Dray(m): 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
Aifey: Wike is a compound tout, look at what he doing in amaechi n rivers state now ASSU.
I really can't belive GEJ is this dumb.
What's this illiterate saying?

1 Like

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
jemman:
abeg shutup joor y my sch neva say anything are u people even on earth?

Did your school declare resumption and your lecturers didn't teach?..

Why is reading so difficult bro?

3 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Justpassingby45(m): 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
That is my president talking cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Mtchewww!

I thought you were breathing fire and brimstone earlier!

Now you have calmed down and realized you can't intimidate anyone; would you please call on the attorney general, finance minister and cbn governor to sign the damn document so that the schools will be reopened?

Mtchewww!

Even Mazi found it difficult understanding that 'not-too-long' article ? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by dabrake(m): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
Anyone who believes ASUU should be paid when they didn't work deserve to die a slow and painful death.

2 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Kingspin(m): 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mynd_44: So he is realising he can't handle the path he towed right? Coward!!!!
Your type of Coward are those ones with three crowns. Your fatherless?.

1 Like

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by cutz(f): 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
I love nairaland..interesting members n interesting coments..
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Iaz93: 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
[size=33]LWKMD[/size]

This one no be ASUU and FG again oh.

This is now Airheads Vs Dunderheads. gringrin

Everybody wan claim literate. gringrin

See as dem dey finish Mynd_44 gringrin

2 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
Prof Corruption: grin grin grin

What a clueless mediocrity!
gbagaun!

3 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by omocalabar(m): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
skyfall: Confused govt. Even military dictators could not sack the lecturers.
yes he can, it happened in UNILORIN....but he doesnt need to do that....all he has to do is to weaken ASUU by breaking them into appendages.....this will cause confusion and in-fighting among them and they will come crashing like a peck of cards

2 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by tabisegroup(m): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
sagombugo: I laff in Egun partois! While infantile rabblerousers felt FG could in one fell swoop sack ASUU members following from the thuggish doomsday statement from WICKED WIKE( We Intend to Kill Education!)

Now the C-In-C who knows the implication of such a charlatanous statement is attempting to douse the already charged atmosphere but I hasten to ask sir Mr President,even if Pope,Ban Ki Moon,Nelson Mandela and Barack Obama( with all due respect to those personalities!) attend the meetting with ASUU,the fact that you or a senior member of your cabinet is refusing to append yr signature on the MOU so drawn then I shudder to feel that there is a likelihood of a renegation in the agreement

While I sympathise with GEJ over this ASUU brouhaha but I feel just mere 'words' won't suffice at this point! Pls sir DO THE NEEDFUL
.... HON Patrick jnr.
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
it is not a matter of discussion, sack all lecturer, Abacha tried it when i was a student, it never worked now unstable government want to try it then let see if it will work. it is all a function of time. if a government that defied international community including the almighty U.S did not succeed in sacking the lecturer, then is it the civilian government that will make it work. however, he held a meeting with ASUU for 13 hours, they went for consultation and report back to the govt in agreement with what they discussed then the govt can no longer append signature for what he promised in 13 hours meeting, if indeed federal govt is sincere they should then sign the outcome of there 13hours meeting.

3 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Homguy(m): 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
oluafolabi:

Did your school declare resumption and your lecturers didn't teach?..

Why is reading so difficult bro?
http://www.oauife.edu.ng/
no it you who need your head checked
all i know is dat you are trying spread propaganda
i dont y you and dat octopus they take personal

1 Like

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Efewestern: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
Wat i just like abuh dis forum z readin d comments...
Like wizkid #caro dey burst he my brain!
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Iaz93: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
Kingspin:
Your type of Coward are those ones with three crowns. Your fatherless?.
[size=35]LMAO[/size] JESU!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by omenka(m): 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
thepathologist: FG has power to hire and fire. labour law allows for sack of workers. so lecturers can be sacked and asked them to reapply again. ASUU is going gaga and is annoying.very soon ASUU will demand for mr president to resign. it is high time fg tames ASUU if will mean closing university for a year.
Talk is cheap.
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Homguy(m): 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
always insultive.

2 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
I have never seen a president so dishonest, devious and extremely prevaricated!

Nigerians have never been this divided, people caught with their hands in the cookie jar are left off the hook because they are from a particular region. The Nigerian president is not to be criticized because he is from a particular region. The emphasis is always on tribe, always. You are the Nigerian president for fvg sake!

The most annoying is this ASUU issue, should any PhD holder with half wit make such a dumb statement as that credited to Mr. Jonathan? They should call off a strike within 24hours because you agreed verbally to do your duties as President? That is if they decide to be beaten twice and of course overlook your highly perfidious nature.

->> Discussion
->> Feedback
->> Conditions
->> Signing of agreement by every culpable fg official
->> Call off

ASUU will be crazy not to get that agreement signed before calling off the strike, not with this two-timing drunk!

5 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
jemman:
http://www.oauife.edu.ng/
no it you who need your head checked
all i know is dat you are trying spread propaganda
i dont y you and dat octopus they take personal

I don't know how else to put it so that it will sink in your brain.

The simple statement I made was, all the schools that have declared resumption have started lectures except Akungba.

Has OAU declared resumption?

Did that sink well enough?

3 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
Homguy: always insultive.

oh you mean she is alway putting salt on jonathans wound

1 Like

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by frankyychiji(f): 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
elrony: Rancid Insincerity cool
If it was rancid then why are u covering ur eye instead of ur nose? You just love to talk.
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by omenka(m): 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
Habidab: This thread is really disturbing,why are you guys blabing each other like this,we are all matured and we should post sense in here.please am using this means to tell those guy causing each others fathere please stop it and let peace rain.
You are embarasing yourself, frankly.
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
i said it on the ASUU STRIKE Thread that the FG are 419 and criminals,that they are not even sure of themselves,that they can change mouth at anytime,and wat av they just did?I know my government vry well or is it no longer the federal government of Nigeria?i know them.

1 Like

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by kennyamusan(m): 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
theoctopus:

The problem with NL is that it is filled with too many dunces. What did the president say differently? So you cant understand simple English. He is talking procedure. That is a man who knows due process and rule of law and makes his statement accordingly. Where you expecting him to talk like an illiterate Buhari. grin grin grin

He just told you procedure. That is how the information flows. Even when it is the president's directive, it doesnt have to be issued by the president. He didnt tell you that the report was wrong or that he was not in support. He told you due process and how it works. Most of you are not used to having an educated president so you always expect to hear "go and die"! grin
guess u need brain surgery,if a president is refusing to append is signature to a consecus he was also a member of during obasanjo and yar adua regime, and u and uneducated illiterate,a morally and uncivillised homo spaien is advocating for him to go ahead,then u both need ur brain re examined,imagine the nitwit is trying ti exclude himself,wike spoke on behalf of d Fg and not V.C,did ASUU had mtg with VC,pls think,ask before u comment.

4 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by frankyychiji(f): 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
El_capo: Shut up coward!!! We need sincere killer president not a toothless bull dog lipsrsealed
Like Oshiomole
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
oluafolabi:

I don't know how else to put it so that it will sink in your brain.

The simple statement I made was, all the schools that have declared resumption have started lectures except Akungba.

Has OAU declared resumption?

Did that sink well enough?
pls tell dis fool dat all what am saying is dat my school has not declared resumption and ui so stop peddling rumour and get a life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo / JAMB Admission Status Out... Jamb.org.ng / Free Exam Portal Answer For WAEC,NECO, NABTEB &JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.