Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,229 members, 7,957,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! (32844 Views)

Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister Living In O / Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister / I De Suspect My Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by passionate88: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
No believe am o. Hw e go dey pt im "cousin" pic for dp?.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
D guy na badoo and u are a learner...

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by passionate88: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
alutacontinua: Don't you know any of his siblings who can confirm her 'cousin-ship' for you?
see aluta, see d qstn u dey ask. U no knw say sm guys dey knack their cousin's sef?. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
passionate88: see aluta, see d qstn u dey ask. U no knw say sm guys dey knack their cousin's sef?. Na wa o

Just tryna give a benefit of the doubt undecided
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Vicjustice: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
DoveQueen: How can someone know a cheating man? He claims this girl is his cousin and she calls him almost everyday. On his pictures, i see their munched photos together i thought it was just family love until i saw his best friends wedding jotter where it was written courtesy A & B(his name and his so called cousin). We love each other so well he care for me whenever i'm with him and we have been together for a year and half. We plan meeting his people and mine next year. I'm so down and sad right now hoping its not what i'm thinking pls nairalanders help a sister know if she is been deceived or not. Thanks
How many Nigerian men that don't, and won't cheat on their wedded wives how much more an ordinary boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by mitey(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
Settle the matter once and for all. Just invite the so-called cousin to your boyfriend's place, be the perfect host and cook for them.
Chat with her as you would with your very close friends, but also ask questions indirectly, and with as much friendliness as you can muster. Try to be friends with the other lady. If she is really a cousin, then you've met his family member and it always helps to have a friend in your bf's family.

If she is not his cousin, he might not be comfortable with the two of you being close together.

Just be very watchful of their actions together and pick all cues, verbal and otherwise from their interactions.

If after seeing them together, you are still not convinced, invite her again.

If you are still not convinced, you have to confront your boyfriend immediately. Because otherwise, you will only plant a seed of distrust that will degenerate into something else later.

What you do from there on is up to you.

Hope this helps.

22 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Ab025(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ladies are rili funny o....look at all of them advising her to investigate whether d gal in question is truly her bf's cousin or not.

Dnt u gals know that many people date and marry their cousins, na 2day

Just look at ur guy in d eyes, tell him how u feel and ask him directly whether he is dating that gal or not, forget abt whether they are cousins or not, it doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by passionate88: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
freecocoa: Hmm babe, since he said she's his cousin, its quite easy to find out if he's lying or not na, don't you know any of his relatives? I mean ask questions na shioor.

Shine your eyes o, I know of someone that married the girl he claimed was his cousin, it turned out they were lovers.

Men sha, na so them dey lie lie.
And women no dey lie?.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by passionate88: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA:

wow so you prefer to listen to people who cant give you a clear cut solution. I can help you right now. give me your bf's birthday and yours, and i will read the stars and tell you if you should go ahead with him. If not i'll show you your right man. This is a life issue. be serious girl. i'm your sister-in-arms
Sisters-in-arm earned in blood
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by mitey(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
fijiano202: Hmm... Honestly am almost in the same shoe as ur bf,i have a sis i call my daughter,to be really honest she aint my family but i take her as a sister but my Gf thinks am dating due to the closeness and stuff.To be candid i have nothing going on with her and have explained that to my Gf but she still thinks otherwise and she recently threatened me to stop talking to her.I cant vouch for ur Boyfriend but ...

^^^^
You might have good intentions, but body no be stick. What will happen when for whatever reasons you cannot be with your girlfriend and one things leads to another?

Your girlfriend is supposed to be your queen and you should be ready to give up or at least reduce some things for her. How will you feel if a particular guy is always calling and texting your girlfriend and she is laughing right in front of you and yet she tells you that he's her brother? You have to be careful or you might lose your girl
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by fijiano202(m): 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
mitey: Settle the matter once and for all. Just invite the so-called cousin to your boyfriend's place, be the perfect host and cook for them.
Chat with her as you would with your very close friends, but also ask questions indirectly, and with as much friendliness as you can muster. Try to be friends with the other lady. If she is really a cousin, then you've met his family member and it always helps to have a friend in your bf's family.
If she is not his cousin, he might not be comfortable with the two of you being close together.
Just be very watchful of their actions together and pick all cues, verbal and otherwise from their interactions.
If after seeing them together, you are still not convinced, invite her again.
If you are still not convinced, you have to confront your boyfriend immediately. Because otherwise, you will only plant a seed of distrust that will degenerate into something else later. .
am glad we still have some intellect in nigeria.great post

6 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
@OP, why are you running away if you all you said are exacly the way they happened? Trusting all these Naija girls is like committing suicide. They twist issues to attract sympathy to themselves. I have female cousins who I'm so close to but the boundary is well defined. All these gold digger girlfriends who cheat on their guys will always be the first to raise suspicion and I'm sure @OP is one of them. Let her swear that she has never cheated on that gentle man before undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by passionate88: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
alutacontinua:

Just tryna give a benefit of the doubt undecided
hmmmm ok o. Doubt dn get benefit too.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA:

wow so you prefer to listen to people who cant give you a clear cut solution. I can help you right now. give me your bf's birthday and yours, and i will read the stars and tell you if you should go ahead with him. If not i'll show you your right man. This is a life issue. be serious girl. i'm your sister-in-arms
Pls dis our bday days mine is 25th may nd his is 5th dec abeg check ous asap! Am waiting
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by fijiano202(m): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
mitey:
^^^^
You might have good intentions, but body no be stick. What will happen when for whatever reasons you cannot be with your girlfriend and one things leads to another?
Your girlfriend is supposed to be your queen and you should be ready to give up or at least reduce some things for her. How will you feel if a particular guy is always calling and texting your girlfriend and she is laughing right in front of you and yet she tells you that he's her brother? You have to be careful or you might lose your girl
bro have done that already.i created some distance between us cos of my Gf,we do still chat one a while,thats why i advice the OP to try to communicate with her BF Cos we serious and Honest guys aint much outthere
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by mitey(m): 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
fijiano202: am glad we still have some intellect in nigeria.great post
fijiano202: bro have done that already.i created some distance between us cos of my Gf,we do still chat one a while,thats why i advice the OP to try to communicate with her BF Cos we serious and Honest guys aint much outthere

Thanks bro.

And good to know you have Done the Needful wink . Wish you all the best in your relationship.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by koboko69: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
Whatever it is.... It will be very hard to find a man that wouldn't cheat or be cheating on you. Most women knw this married or not...but they try as much not to think about it. Except he is caught like 'red handed'

My friends brother bleeps his manager, and the manager hails from the same state as the wife; hence wife is so close to the woman. The manager even sleeps in their house sometimes. Meanwhile wife is thinking she has a friend.....introducing jet as the woman who manages my husband's business. A lot happens this days. Behind the scene husby is bleeping the woman big time!!!
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
Babe, id think he is cheating. Did he tell you about his intentions to make the jotter? The whole situation is fishy. Tell him u want to meet the girl since dey re cousins, if he refuses, u need to get a friend/or thr one whose wedding he made the jotter for. You might noy get the truth from his pals, but the lies cannot be perfect either, you might just have to fix the puzzle. Its better be aline dan with a cheatin partner, trust me.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by SQURA(f): 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
kamdyjenny:
Pls dis our bday days mine is 25th may nd his is 5th dec abeg check ous asap! Am waiting

You are Gemini and Your Bf is saggittarius.

Your bf is full of fun and very outgoing. He likes freedom. He also has real love for his fellow man or woman (mostly the latter wink ). I see how you easily fell in love with him because you are a natural talker, and he likes conversation. Your bf can talk on many issues for hours and he has an ability to listen and learn. But you have a strong practical streak and it could clash with his ideas, you should notice that material considerations do not concern him. If you are just starting out, a word of caution, your moments alone will be few. Why? Because you guys need personal freedom, in vastly different ways.
Your must be free to do what he pleases why you will want to do something when forbidden or restricted. surprisingly, he might not even send you.
Beware, if you nag, you will drive him away. Dont be hurt about his plain honesty and truthfulness, he can be very hurtful when he says the truth as it goes deep down into your spine. But do you know this man will love you for life after you guys may have separated (i dont wish for that though). One thing you should appreciate is his attitude towards you, when he is attracted to your girl-friends or has been in bed with another girl. He will tell you and You will respect that honesty.
Let me leave your sex life out of this first.

My verdict - Its a complex union though You need to give him his freedom.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
^ ^ ^ undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by sollkay(m): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
Why wud U̶̲̥̅̊ b afraid τ̲̅ȍ ask any of his friends or relative if U̶̲̥̅̊ aint d one cheatin.......its best U̶̲̥̅̊ come out clean o......wonderin if U̶̲̥̅̊ r not even d traitor here sef
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by koboko69: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA:

You are Taurus and Your Bf is saggittarius.

Your bf is full of fun and very outgoing. He likes freedom. He also has real love for his fellow man or woman (mostly the latter wink ). I see how you easily fell in love with him because you are a natural talker, and he likes conversation. Your bf can talk on many issues for hours and he has an ability to listen and learn. But you have a strong practical streak and it could clash with his ideas, you should notice that material considerations do not concern him. If you are just starting out, a word of caution, your moments alone will be few. Why? Because you guys need personal freedom, in vastly different ways.
Your must be free to do what he pleases why you will want to do something when forbidden or restricted. surprisingly, he might not even send you.
Beware, if you nag, you will drive him away. Dont be hurt about his plain honesty and truthfulness, he can be very hurtful when he says the truth as it goes deep down into your spine. But do you know this man will love you for life after you guys may have separated (i dont wish for that though). One thing you should appreciate is his attitude towards you, when he is attracted to your girl-friends or has been in bed with another girl. He will tell you and You will respect that honesty.
Let me leave your sex life out of this first.

My verdict - Its a complex union though You need to give him his freedom.

Shut da 4k up! Are u a witch?

5 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by SQURA(f): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
kamdyjenny:

You are gemini not Taurus, sorry for the mistake. The excitement sometimes overwhelm me.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by SQURA(f): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
koboko69:

try me cool
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
koboko69:

The babe has already admitted to being psychic. Leave her the hell alone.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
passionate88: see aluta, see d qstn u dey ask. U no knw say sm guys dey knack their cousin's sef?. Na wa o
what if it is just a romance with your cousin,is it a sin?
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by fijiano202(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
Devil is a Liar,give ur life to Jesus Christ,hes ready to save you [quote author=SQURA]
You are Gemini and Your Bf is saggittarius.
Beware, if you nag, you will drive him away. Dont
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by koboko69: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
Choicegirl:

The babe has already admitted to being psychic. Leave her the hell alone.

Park well. Is ur type that will go about looking for who to tell them who is right and not right for them. Gullible ones.... Have you sent her a PM to confirm your own too? Psychic kor... Psycho ni.

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Guidette(f): 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Confront both of them. Simple and short... Dont know why you are posting this here. Mtscheeww
NEXT!
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by tellwisdom: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
You have no right to complain because he gives you money, buys you ice cream, pays your bills. So, obey or hunger go kill u sad

2 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by SQURA(f): 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
koboko69:

Park well. Is ur type that will go about looking for who to tell them who is right and not right for them. Gullible ones.... Have you sent her a PM to confirm your own too? Psychic kor... Psycho in.

like i said try me. i wont even reply your pm, i'll give you your life info right here, and you aint paying any damn nickel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.