Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! (32690 Views)

Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister Living In O / Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister / I De Suspect My Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by stunningjudy(f): 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
@OP, if u ask me i'll say u codedly arrange with him so three of u cn be together sumwia and get to know each oda n dont forget to 'map ur territory' while d gal is dia so u wl c her reaction. I v a frnd dt sumtn lik dis hapnd to n after d whole drama she found out d guy was cheating.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
grin grin
koboko69:

Park well. Is ur type that will go about looking for who to tell them who is right and not right for them. Gullible ones.... Have you sent her a PM to confirm your own too? Psychic kor... Psycho in.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
grin
tellwisdom: You have no right to complain because he gives you money, buys you ice cream, pays your bills. So, obey or hunger go kill u sad
TELLFOO.LISH how are you?
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by hardbody: 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
mitey: Settle the matter once and for all. Just invite the so-called cousin to your boyfriend's place, be the perfect host and cook for them.
Chat with her as you would with your very close friends, but also ask questions indirectly, and with as much friendliness as you can muster. Try to be friends with the other lady. If she is really a cousin, then you've met his family member and it always helps to have a friend in your bf's family.

If she is not his cousin, he might not be comfortable with the two of you being close together.

Just be very watchful of their actions together and pick all cues, verbal and otherwise from their interactions.

If after seeing them together, you are still not convinced, invite her again.

If you are still not convinced, you have to confront your boyfriend immediately. Because otherwise, you will only plant a seed of distrust that will degenerate into something else later.

What you do from there on is up to you.

Hope this helps.

I go with this suggestion. In addition, while cousin is there and after having been well taken care of, kiss and caress bf after all family shouldnot get offended about that, then take bf to the inner room and go through the motions of making out with him, cousin will either quarrel or leave in anger. You would have confirmed a position either way.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
Thanks 2all d matured nairalanders that gave reasonable advice. +100000000000 hugs 2 u all smiley
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by rman: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
Your boyfriend is making note pads with a cousin for a wedding you probably wasn't invited and you are still wondering if he is cheating.
If the relationship is indeed a serious one that will soon lead to marriage then that is rubbish. How can you be making serious plans with a man that you are not so sure a woman that is so close to him is his cousin or not? The fact that you have doubts shows you are not as close to this man as you think.
Based on your post alone, I can authoritatively say you are option number two in his life. He is definitely cheating. If you are indeed close, that close cousin will also be someone u can talk about a little. The info you have about her is so vague and he deliberately left it at that. She should be taking pictures with her own BF or brothers for souvenirs not your BF.

And pls don't let some men here deceive you they are so close to their female cousins their GF became jealous. Adults should act like adults and such and excuse shouldn't be coming from men that claim they are in serious relationship.

17 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA:

like i said try me. i wont even reply your pm, i'll give you your life info right here, and you aint paying any damn nickel

Its simply astrology, stop psyching up pple on somefin dats all over google.

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by SQURA(f): 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
chris baba:

Its simply astrology, stop psyching up pple on somefin dats all over google.

and you call astrology simple. why dont you try me? and i'll tell you about your life you wouldnt find on google cool
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by jenniffer18: 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
Tell him you will like to talk to d girl so you can get know know her now n maybe you guys can me friend before meeting her since she's his cousin
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by hardbody: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
sollkay: Why wud U̶̲̥̅̊ b afraid τ̲̅ȍ ask any of his friends or relative if U̶̲̥̅̊ aint d one cheatin.......its best U̶̲̥̅̊ come out clean o......wonderin if U̶̲̥̅̊ r not even d traitor here sef

Whenever a fool talked or typed as in this instance, you can only expect to hear or read foolishness. And they celebrated this heediot's birth. A trained dog is better than u any day.

3 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by hardbody: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA let's hook up instead. it will be better than all these date of birth ish that we are providing you.

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by josite: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA:

You are gemini not Taurus, sorry for the mistake. The excitement sometimes overwhelm me.

u so fuuny.witch too dey make mistakes like naija police

4 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
rman: Your boyfriend is making note pads with a cousin for a wedding you probably wasn't invited and you are still wondering if he is cheating.
If the relationship is indeed a serious one that will soon lead to marriage then that is rubbish. How can you be making serious plans with a man that you are not so sure a woman that is so close to him is his cousin or not? The fact that you have doubts shows you are not as close to this man as you think.
Based on your post alone, I can authoritatively say you are option number two in his life. He is definitely cheating. If you are indeed close, that close cousin will also be someone u can talk about a little. The info you have about her is so vague and he deliberately left it at that. She should be taking pictures with her own BF or brothers for souvenirs not your BF.

And pls don't let some men here deceive you they are so close to their female cousins their GF became jealous. Adults should act like adults and such and excuse shouldn't be coming from men that claim they are in serious relationship.
Bitter truth sad

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by item1: 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
Go to google check facebook pictures and information maybe there could be a link to the real truth

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by passionate88: 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
Buoyantic: what if it is just a romance with your cousin,is it a sin?
Big sin. Unless it is allowed in their culture then it isn't
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by josite: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA:

like i said try me. i wont even reply your pm, i'll give you your life info right here, and you aint paying any damn nickel
ok giv his life info
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by auntytee: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
@OP instead of getting yourself all worked up.
Why don't you tell him you will like to meet this his cousin. Make out plans with him to meet with her over a date or some fun stuff...
Or rather insist on speaking with her when she calls. I presume cousins who are best of friends should have some kind of "rapour" which each others boyfriend or girlfriend. My 2cent!

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by blaise26abj(m): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
mitey: Settle the matter once and for all. Just invite the so-called cousin to your boyfriend's place, be the perfect host and cook for them.
Chat with her as you would with your very close friends, but also ask questions indirectly, and with as much friendliness as you can muster. Try to be friends with the other lady. If she is really a cousin, then you've met his family member and it always helps to have a friend in your bf's family.

If she is not his cousin, he might not be comfortable with the two of you being close together.

Just be very watchful of their actions together and pick all cues, verbal and otherwise from their interactions.

If after seeing them together, you are still not convinced, invite her again.

If you are still not convinced, you have to confront your boyfriend immediately. Because otherwise, you will only plant a seed of distrust that will degenerate into something else later.

What you do from there on is up to you.

Hope this helps.

There is this lady i went for her wedding recently. We were so close her guy (now husband) thought there was something between us. Atimes we play so hard and roll over everywhere. i'm serious, nothing ever happened between us . i can say she is pretty much like a sister to me.

And i no Holy at all.

@ Mitey: in a case like mine, u will see a lot of signs that points in the wrong direction, no matter the number of times i get invited. My opinion is that OP should ask the lady directly. Meet with her and ask her. Simple.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by SQURA(f): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
marimaar:

Hi,

Please tell me mine, My birthday is 17th May while his is 23rd Jan. Thanks.

You are Taurus (no mistake this time) and he is Aquarius

Let me give you my verdict before i begin. Its a relationship to be avoided whenever possible.

But why?

You Bf hates formality and does not recognise superiors, unless they have earned his respect. Security and material things, that are very important to you is not just important to him, at all. He likes to talk with people who are very intelligent, at least an intelligent conversation, and i doubt you can live up to that hype. He loves work, you love home. He changes job frequently (if he is already living a job life) and that you dont like. You may have noticed your emotional outbursts doesn't deter him or change him, he wants differences to be discussed in a cool way and with much honesty, and that you may lack. Emotion will impair his sense of judgment, well thats how he feels.
But You are the jealous type, especially when he spends time trying to help a friend in his problem or trying to do something to help the community or the world. But bad for you, there will be no sympathy in this direction. You only need to accept his unpunctuality, his hatred for routine and discipline and live with him inspite of all that.
Sex is on a low place on his list of necessities, though the need is there oh, but this attitude may make you annoyed. You may just become over demanding in his eyes.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by blaise26abj(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA:

You are Taurus (no mistake this time) and he is Aquarius

Let me give you my verdict before i begin. Its a relationship to be avoided whenever possible.

But why?

You Bf hates formality and does not recognise superiors, unless they have earned his respect. Security and material things, that are very important to you is not just important to him, at all. He likes to talk with people who are very intelligent, at least an intelligent conversation, and i doubt you can live up to that hype. He loves work, you love home. He changes job frequently (if he is already living a job life) and that you dont like. You may have noticed your emotional outbursts doesn't deter him or change him, he wants differences to be discussed in a cool way and with much honesty, and that you may lack. Emotion will impair his sense of judgment, well thats how he feels.
But You are the jealous type, especially when he spends time trying to help a friend in his problem or trying to do something to help the community or the world. But bad for you, there will be no sympathy in this direction. You only need to accept his unpunctuality, his hatred for routine and discipline and live with him inspite of all that.
Sex is on a low place on his list of necessities, though the need is there oh, but this attitude may make you annoyed. You may just become over demanding in his eyes.

What is this jibber jabber? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
fijiano202: Hmm... Honestly am almost in the same shoe as ur bf,i have a sis i call my daughter,to be really honest she aint my family but i take her as a sister but my Gf thinks am dating due to the closeness and stuff.To be candid i have nothing going on with her and have explained that to my Gf but she still thinks otherwise and she recently threatened me to stop talking to her.I cant vouch for ur Boyfriend but sometimes they may just be close family,my advice is for u to do ur best to create a lil distance between them family or not cos some Guys are really aweful,he may be knacking both of u akpako
dude ur so in dia
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
macen: If you could get her fullname and see if you can by any chance trace her surname to any of his family members. There must be a link maybe as first or distant cousin.. My dear snoop as much as possible and don't let him get d slightest idea abt what you 're doin. Just play ur cards wisely. Never trust guys 100%.So be wise.
I concur
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
Oziddy: She only needs to pray....daz all
advise her n stop saying stupid tnx! Deh arent married so natin consine Jah
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by mitey(m): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
blaise26.abj:

There is this lady i went for her wedding recently. We were so close her guy (now husband) thought there was something between us. Atimes we play so hard and roll over everywhere. i'm serious, nothing ever happened between us . i can say she is pretty much like a sister to me.

And i no Holy at all.

@ Mitey: in a case like mine, u will see a lot of signs that points in the wrong direction, no matter the number of times i get invited. My opinion is that OP should ask the lady directly. Meet with her and ask her. Simple.

But should it be so? If na your girl, how you go feel if she dey play rough play with another guy??

Secondly, let us assume that you are truthful, and when the girl's fiance approached you and asked you, you told the truth.

If the OP's bf's 'cousin' lie nko? How she go take know say na lie? Like they say, action speaks louder than voice. It's far better to see for yourself than believe someone who might be actually trying to steal your boyfriend. They also say a word is enough for the wise.

I'm out.

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
ask him 4 d so calld cousin's no, tel him u wanna knw her since u hardly knw any relativ of his. 4m thr b frnds wit her & do ur home work if @al he givs u her no. Wch ever d case, u'l knw watsup
Bt ma opinion is dt he's takin u 4 a ride
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Rejoice5000(f): 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
Courtesy A & B my sister something is fishing.don't be blind fold by love face reality,he will soon give u their wedding invitation card.and then say he is sorry.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Oshiite: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
My dear.u are still in denial.pls get out of that denial and accept the fact that u have been taken for a ride.i dont know why its difficult for women to see when they are being used,pls back off,the guy is bad news

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Dahmum(f): 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
This is somehow funny;it cud be dat d guy in qustn is cheatin or not. @op let m give u dis true life story dat happnd durin M♥̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨͡ first degree days: two øƒ M♥̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨͡ coulgs had bn datings since our 100lv days,it had bn goin on well with d rltnshp, but to cut d story short whilke we were in 300lv d guy brout a gurl frm dir hometown n said she is his cousin frm his mum side.
The gurl started livin with dis guy.Unkninly to us dey r both datin, n even when d katakata burst self d guy even said he was d one dat disflowerd d "so called Cousin øƒ his".as serious as d matter was then, dey setted it n dey r both happily married with two lovly kidds.[right]
NOTE: but dat doesnt mean story like dis always end with "happily everaftr".A guy dat cud do dat n kept it as a secrt for over a year cud kill. Did i forget to mention dat dis coulg øƒ mine used to G̶̲̥̅̊Q̶̲̥̅̊ to d guy's house to slp over with d dis oda gurl slpn dr to. Smh
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by doris4u(f): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
Babe let me tel u d truth,dat girl is more than a cousin 2 him,inshort she's a lover.d same thing happen 2 me early dis year nd he tld me d girl wz d cousin,her pics were al over his facebook nd dp. I kept on askn if wat he wz teln me is true nd tld me oneday 2 stop askin him,he even pixmix d his pics wit hers until i complaind bitterly of which he deletd dat 1.i broke up wit him, 3 wks back al d pix he deletd al her pix,babe wat do u tink happend.i dnt tink dey r together again nd d fool cald 2 find out my whereabouts so babe chill.he knws he's cheatn on u,dnt worry his conscience wil kil him 1day
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by drnoel: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA: you are down and sad? why? you will just kill yourself with self pity.
let me help you out.i'm a professional astro/psychic.
tell me your boyfriends brithday and yours, then i'll give you my verdict if he is right for you.
Please i'm not joking.
those voodoo stuff or did u say astro psychic don´t work in our Nigerian setting. Maybe it works for the white man but not 4 us Nigerians. Give the girl serious advice not astro psychi or voodoo like u suggested.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
rman: Your boyfriend is making note pads with a cousin for a wedding you probably wasn't invited and you are still wondering if he is cheating.

On point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) / At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl / Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.