Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,873 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! (32679 Views)

Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister Living In O / Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister / I De Suspect My Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by donlino9: 12:57am On Dec 08, 2013
winteriscoming: My birthday is 1-4-1994 hers is 14-7-1995
child abuse
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by QueenRAW(f): 3:20am On Dec 08, 2013
I truly appreciate your response.Unfortunately my love is a Cancer, not a Leo.His birthday is July 10th
SQURA:

Girl go fo it. My verdict is an Excellent relationship but with effort from you too.

You are Aries and he is Leo

If you havent started kicking it with him, it will be pretty soon, because there is an instantaneous, and fiery attraction between an aries girl and mr leo. Hmm there is also intense passion and absorption in each other, you and your guy. you guys might even forget what the world looks like when two of you are inside the (let me reserve my comment). But watch out, trouble could spring up because he longs for constant and continous admiration and also been seen as the KING of your castle, because you are not naturally demonstrative. If you love him, and i mean real love, please dont resent his love for praises and flattery, because that is his weak/strongest point. Aim at being his greatest admirer and he will never leave you. But he has a tactful way to handle your restlessness and need for mental stimulation. Though he might be occasionally arrogant and patronising, those traits are part of his personality, and he would let you know.
He enjoys sex and is very adaptable, but when he takes the lead, you will love it. Make him open minded to suggestions you will make though.
For real, this is one hell of a love affair.

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by NOIBMUUL(m): 4:17am On Dec 08, 2013
DoveQueen: I'v only met two of his distant cousins but they are not close by no contact with them too. I blame myself for not meeting his family before now but i didnt want to sound desperate i have alot running through my mind right now. Bad/worse thoughtssad

I don't think the guy is your boyfriend or more appropriately, you his girlfriend. You don't know any of his siblings or family yet his your boyfriend? If people are deceiving you, don't deceive yourself.

3 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by disloman(m): 4:51am On Dec 08, 2013
QueenR.A.W:

Give me insight on what it is you see for my Suitor and I.My birthdate is March 31,1989.His is July10, 1987
all these small small pikins sef?na wa ooooooo.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 08, 2013
Does the so called cousin know you to be his girlfriend?

Is this so called cousin from same village as him while you are not?

Are you a working class lady or a student? Same questiom goes to your bf and so called cousin.....what is their age range?

Do your bf and the so called cousin speak a language you don't understand?

Do you all live in the same town?

Last bullet: if your boyfriend have never introduced you to his so called cousin then he doesn't love you enough or she is your rival.......demand to meet this so called cousin or try to get in communication with her through the phone.

If they are from the same village, they communicate often and you don't understand the language then she is your rival.

If you all live in same town demand to meet this cousin. Let him know you don't know any of his relatives and since he is more closer to her she should be the best person you should meet......watch how he reacts to this idea. If he goes around this question with silly excuses then she is your rival

2 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 08, 2013
colly227: Does the so called cousin know you to be his girlfriend?

Is this so called cousin from same village as him while you are not?

Are you a working class lady or a student? Same questiom goes to your bf and so called cousin.....what is their age range?

Do your bf and the so called cousin speak a language you don't understand?

Do you all live in the same town?

Last bullet: if your boyfriend have never introduced you to his so called cousin then he doesn't love you enough or she is your rival.......demand to meet this so called cousin or try to get in communication with her through the phone.

If they are from the same village, they communicate often and you don't understand the language then she is your rival.

If you all live in same town demand to meet this cousin. Let him know you don't know any of his relatives and since he is more closer to her she should be the best person you should meet......watch how he reacts to this idea. If he goes around this question with silly excuses then she is your rival
*Maybe she knows me to be his girlfriend and maybe not.

*I'm done with school and she is still a Student while he just started work.

*Age range between them is like 8years gap.

*I will pick some of your advice while i also engage him in a heart to heart talk.

Thanks smiley
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by viexcey(f): 6:38am On Dec 08, 2013
Just tell him you want to meet this lovely cousin of yours, so you can get to know her well. From his introduction,you will be sure if you are not his cousin too.
#luck
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Sirnokiopee(m): 6:42am On Dec 08, 2013
Tundun komolafe
SQURA: you are down and sad? why? you will just kill yourself with self pity.
let me help you out.i'm a professional astro/psychic.
tell me your boyfriends brithday and yours, then i'll give you my verdict if he is right for you.
Please i'm not joking.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Sirnokiopee(m): 6:51am On Dec 08, 2013
If u are so dumb to figure out buff dea in such format then I doubt u sidekick kunfu ability..... Nonsense
SQURA:
i'm trying to figure out which one is the day and month. to make it easy for me spell the month out
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by chidinwachukwu(m): 6:58am On Dec 08, 2013
Op,If u are suspicious then their is a cause and,believe me if u don't find out the truth yourself,you will soon go paranoid,my best advice is that Knowledge is power,use mayb another number and add her up in watsap,tell her you got her number in facebook or something, then chat her up,and indirectly ask her she looks like someone to you,describe where ur hubby works or use anywhere that he frequence,then ask her if she is related to him in any way.that will do the trick.goodluck
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by fiizznation: 7:06am On Dec 08, 2013
embarassedSo many love counsellors • I think seun shd employ mst of u... All dis I.T.Ks suck
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by idrezee(m): 7:24am On Dec 08, 2013
Babes its easy trust me. I won't ask any Q though I wanna ask plenty; its a must u visit d cousin with ur bf or she visits u guys and wen u r talking in her presence always refer 2 ur bf as ur "man" and d topic should just b bout 'u and him' touch him intimately, kiss him if need be (I carry m baby on my back on campus, its no big deal) and closely watch her reaction 2 all diz............... Get her no call her often and ask 4 opinions, etc bout ur guys family, even if there's introduction @ hand tell her u'll b visiting d family soon and u want 2 know more bout d family 2ru her b4 hand. Insist ur bf introduce u as d "love of my life" or somtyn stronger and u should always stress d word "my man" 2 her ears. And if he refuses u meeting her..........hmmmmmmm.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by AwesomeDaniel(m): 7:28am On Dec 08, 2013
tellwisdom: You have no right to complain because he gives you money, buys you ice cream, pays your bills. So, obey or hunger go kill u sad
lol..
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by OOSB(m): 7:35am On Dec 08, 2013
@OP... This is my candid advice to you! Believe him, love, care and cherish him more than before and please don't ask anybody or him again as its "N-A-G-G-I-N-G" in men's world.
I use to tell my wife, even if you caught me sleeping with another woman red-handed, you are better off walking out and never raise the issue, because i will be more afraid and ready to stop than shoutung, fighting, bitting and nagging me in the end...
You young women learn this lesson, silence is more powerful than fist and your noise!!!

Men can only be gotten logically and our conscience is our major albatross and women needs to learn how to work on it and not shouting and nagging your man!!!

[/color][color=#990000]
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by SQURA(f): 7:39am On Dec 08, 2013
For all who have dropped their d.o.b, i'll attend to all of y'all. maybe we should have our own thread cool
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by jahbiz: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2013
I dont wan to smell it bsides are you not a cheater too?

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by smartg(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2013
I once had a girlfriend who was also dating her brother's friend, i do see them going out together, each time i ask her about the guy, she will tell me that he's her cousin, cos the guy once lived with my girlfriend senior brother before renting his own house because of that it was hard for me to fish out if the guy is really her cousin or not, although i once ask her blood-sister who lied to me that the boy is their cousin.
But as God may have it, one day their real cousin(a girl) came from port-harcourt, without giving her a space, i call her and ask her about the boy that always come to visit my girl, the cousin told me pure and plain that the guy is not their cousin at all, that the guy is not even from the same state wit them, she said the guy was their brother's friend and was living with them before, and that they don't even knw the guy's village neither do the guy knw theirs. After confirming that, i also ask their close neighbour who told me the same thing. I will not tell you My action after the confirmation.
But my advise is that you should try and ask any of his neighbours and cousins who doesnot knw abt your relationship wit the guy, cos if you ask someone that knows about your relationship wit ur guy, the person might try to cover up to avoid putting asunder.
I still wish you the best! May GOD help you!!!
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 08, 2013
SQURA:
Mr Sagittarius and Miss Scorpio shocked there is wahala. will continue later. got to rest.
please tell me the wahala..is someone banging her
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by EmmyDe25(m): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2013
pDude: Hahahaha cheesy grin

Don't worry dear. You are option 2 just incase option 1 doesn't work out.

How does it feel being second place cry
Ask Cristiano Ronaldo.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Sirnokiopee(m): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2013
Hey... You no sidekick kunfun master... It's a book ( about 2000 pages) full with craps and bullshit. It's a simple logic... Will post the book here and ur yansh will open. Don't think you have some super natural power. Scammer fvck off .
SQURA: For all who have dropped their d.o.b, i'll attend to all of y'all. maybe we should have our own thread cool
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Subom1(f): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2013
OOSB: @OP... This is my candid advice to you! Believe him, love, care and cherish him more than before and please don't ask anybody or him again as its "N-A-G-G-I-N-G" in men's world.
I use to tell my wife, even if you caught me sleeping with another woman red-handed, you are better off walking out and never raise the issue, because i will be more afraid and ready to stop than shoutung, fighting, bitting and nagging me in the end...
You young women learn this lesson, silence is more powerful than fist and your noise!!!

Men can only be gotten logically and our conscience is our major albatross and women needs to learn how to work on it and not shouting and nagging your man!!!

[/color][color=#990000]
what a fking douche bag. So you want to cheat and then expect ur wife to keep quiet and walk away? Lol whoever marries you I really feel sowi for them. But karma is a b..itch. I hope you get ur coin in 10fold. Unbelievable

2 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by veave(f): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2013
the souvenir is just all d answer you need to know. God keeps opening our eyes everyday but we refuse to see, @times we use superglue to gum it so we dont see w@ He wants us to see... If i'm dating someone, i wouldnt put him as no2. people shud stop giving excuses for others who have chosen to remain untruthful.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by winteriscoming: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2013
donlino9:
child abuse
No. She's is 18.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by emmabest2000(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2013
fijiano202: guy sometimes it may taste and smells like a fish but may end-up been a snake ooo,no Give bad advice oo
Dude na lie , fish smell and snake smell are total different . * wink * wink
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2013
alutacontinua: Don't you know any of his siblings who can confirm her 'cousin-ship' for you?
exactly my thought!
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by winteriscoming: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2013
Sirnokiopee: Hey... You no sidekick kunfun master... It's a book ( about 2000 pages) full with craps and bullshit. It's a simple logic... Will post the book here and ur yansh will open. Don't think you have some super natural power. Scammer fvck off .

I don't think anybody took her seriously. I didn't. I posted mine and my sister's birthday :p
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by alamoht(m): 9:47am On Dec 08, 2013
fijiano202: Hmm... Honestly am almost in the same shoe as ur bf,i have a sis i call my daughter,to be really honest she aint my family but i take her as a sister but my Gf thinks am dating due to the closeness and stuff.To be candid i have nothing going on with her and have explained that to my Gf but she still thinks otherwise and she recently threatened me to stop talking to her.I cant vouch for ur Boyfriend but sometimes they may just be close family,my advice is for u to do ur best to create a lil distance between them family or not cos some Guys are really aweful,he may be knacking both of u akpako
pls don't tell us ur own,all we need now is give dat young girl advice.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by IYANGBALI: 9:49am On Dec 08, 2013
Why all this noise?if he is shiitting on you,shiit on him too abi you no get shit for your botto_m?
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by prolineclassy(m): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2013
hmmmmmm,cousin ke,abeg am jst passing by,i wan go urinate
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by prolineclassy(m): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2013
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cheesy grin
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by myOGAonTOP: 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
SQURA:

Girl go fo it. My verdict is an Excellent relationship but with effort from you too.

You are Aries and he is Leo

If you havent started kicking it with him, it will be pretty soon, because there is an instantaneous, and fiery attraction between an aries girl and mr leo. Hmm there is also intense passion and absorption in each other, you and your guy. you guys might even forget what the world looks like when two of you are inside the (let me reserve my comment). But watch out, trouble could spring up because he longs for constant and continous admiration and also been seen as the KING of your castle, because you are not naturally demonstrative. If you love him, and i mean real love, please dont resent his love for praises and flattery, because that is his weak/strongest point. Aim at being his greatest admirer and he will never leave you. But he has a tactful way to handle your restlessness and need for mental stimulation. Though he might be occasionally arrogant and patronising, those traits are part of his personality, and he would let you know.
He enjoys sex and is very adaptable, but when he takes the lead, you will love it. Make him open minded to suggestions you will make though.
For real, this is one hell of a love affair.

you are so so funny. Deep in my heart, my laughter defies decibels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity / Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. / Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.