Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! (32841 Views)

Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister Living In O / Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister / I De Suspect My Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Jamieb(m): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
DoveQueen: I know almost all his friends & i have their contacts but dont you think it is somehow asking them such questions? I'm thinking of asking him about the jotter though i'v askd him about the girl so many times i will ask again!
That is the problems with you gals. You need solution but you would never take the bull by the horn. How would you get answers if you don't ask questions. Common, walk up to any of his friends you are close to and ask him who the girl is. Don't start by displaying emotion or else you would screw things cos the guy might cover up for him but that depends any way. What are you stll waiting for..GO NOW !!!

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by GentleFrank(m): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
Follow the good mind !
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Connoisseur(m): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
pDude: Hahahaha cheesy grin

Don't worry dear. You are option 2 just incase option 1 doesn't work out.

How does it feel being second place cry

seconded
op you are crying more than the bereaved.
your bf is cheating on his 'cousin' with you not the other way.
my advice is please leave him for her. ur own man willcome

2 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Bsideboi(m): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
SQURA:

wow so you prefer to listen to people who cant give you a clear cut solution. I can help you right now. give me your bf's birthday and yours, and i will read the stars and tell you if you should go ahead with him. If not i'll show you your right man. This is a life issue. be serious girl. i'm your sister-in-arms
Hey OP ,This one go just carry person destiny go give Satan.O de wa very desperate oo.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Spoils(m): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
when i luk into ur eyes o'na ur cousin i see d press ur nyash o'trust no one.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by biafrasun: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
my advice ask him to invite the girl 4 holiday or whatever from there u can begin to unravel the truth wishing u best of luck
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
SQURA:

You are Gemini and Your Bf is saggittarius.

Your bf is full of fun and very outgoing. He likes freedom. He also has real love for his fellow man or woman (mostly the latter wink ). I see how you easily fell in love with him because you are a natural talker, and he likes conversation. Your bf can talk on many issues for hours and he has an ability to listen and learn. But you have a strong practical streak and it could clash with his ideas, you should notice that material considerations do not concern him. If you are just starting out, a word of caution, your moments alone will be few. Why? Because you guys need personal freedom, in vastly different ways.
Your must be free to do what he pleases why you will want to do something when forbidden or restricted. surprisingly, he might not even send you.
Beware, if you nag, you will drive him away. Dont be hurt about his plain honesty and truthfulness, he can be very hurtful when he says the truth as it goes deep down into your spine. But do you know this man will love you for life after you guys may have separated (i dont wish for that though). One thing you should appreciate is his attitude towards you, when he is attracted to your girl-friends or has been in bed with another girl. He will tell you and You will respect that honesty.
Let me leave your sex life out of this first.

My verdict - Its a complex union though You need to give him his freedom.
Tanx for taking ur time to write all dis out for me, bt it still dnt answer my question u jst went abt explaining our xteries. Pls come out wit better explainations. Tank u!
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Dhotseal(m): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
SQURA: you are down and sad? why? you will just kill yourself with self pity.
let me help you out.i'm a professional astro/psychic.
tell me your boyfriends brithday and yours, then i'll give you my verdict if he is right for you.
Please i'm not joking.

Really fascinating...!
So the answer is all coded into the birthday? I got my eyes on u, watching to see what other rabbit u have under that hat of yours.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Energito: 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
DoveQueen: I know almost all his friends & i have their contacts but dont you think it is somehow asking them such questions? I'm thinking of asking him about the jotter though i'v askd him about the girl so many times i will ask again!
the only advice i have for u is this=tell you guy that u want to meet the girl face2face and also with him,if he agree to that,is telling u the truth but if he disagree just know is cheating on u.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by risky369(m): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
Pls tell me mine

sept 24th
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by adorable29(f): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
alutacontinua: ^ ^ ^ undecided undecided undecided

LOL!
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by jenniffer18: 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
tell me your boyfriends brithday and yours, then i'll give you my verdict if he is right for you.
Please i'm not joking.
I will like to know mine both my bf and I are Taurus mine is 05/4 n 04/29
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by soulglo: 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
fijiano202: Hmm... Honestly am almost in the same shoe as ur bf,i have a sis i call my daughter,to be really honest she aint my family but i take her as a sister but my Gf thinks am dating due to the closeness and stuff.To be candid i have nothing going on with her and have explained that to my Gf but she still thinks otherwise and she recently threatened me to stop talking to her.I cant vouch for ur Boyfriend but sometimes they may just be close family,my advice is for u to do ur best to create a lil distance between them family or not cos some Guys are really aweful,he may be knacking both of u akpako

Oh please. Nobody is buying this. You have even convinced yourself that this is true. A young girl you call your daughter indeed. Your fiancee has every reason to be worried. You might not be sleeping with her but there is no reasonable explanation for a man to take such a keen interest in a woman that is not in anyway related to him. None. Even if you are helping her family that does not mean you should spend enough time with her that it raises eyebrows.

4 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by jenniffer18: 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
soul_glo:

Oh please. Nobody is buying this. You have even convinced yourself that this is true. A young girl you call your daughter indeed. Your fiancee has every reason to be worried. You might not be sleeping with her but there is no reasonable explanation for a man to take such a keen interest in a woman that is not in anyway related to him. None. Even if you are helping her family that does not mean you should spend enough time with her that it raises eyebrows.
True
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by deltateam: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
DoveQueen: I'v only met two of his distant cousins but they are not close by no contact with them too. I blame myself for not meeting his family before now but i didnt want to sound desperate i have alot running through my mind right now. Bad/worse thoughtssad

Your regret is you gave him punany too early probably because of lack of self control and now you're angry at yourself because of the loss assuming he were to leave you. Eyahh.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Lexaccord(m): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
Squra pls send me your email. Thanks

Please i'm not joking.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by unmask: 9:33am On Dec 09, 2013
by cheating on you do you mean he is having sexx wit you as well as his cousin?......or do you mean he is not having sexx with you, but having with your cousin?....or a case of if he is neither having sexx with you nor her, but spends more time with her?....................

If it's the first case, then you are a fornicator and hell bound if you continue on that path, my sister repent (aka do the needful)first before seeking solutions.............
If it's the second case, then the guy is a player, dishing out to others but not giving to you....although it could also mean he cherishes you enough not to want to do the needful with you......you could be grateful for this or see it as an affront either way it's your perogative...............
If it's the last case, I have to do a "unilag pako gals" on you......daaauuh!!!

......................................................but seriously I am tired of seeing gals talk about he cheats this or cheats that......king solomon the wisest man that ever lived had how many wives and how many concubines?.........yet your boyfriend is trying to manage 3 or 4 of your species and you are complaining shame on you.....is your boyfriend wiser than solomon or braver than david?
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by slydv(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2013
grin grin
DoveQueen: How can someone know a cheating man? He claims this girl is his cousin and she calls him almost everyday. On his pictures, i see their munched photos together i thought it was just family love until i saw his best friends wedding jotter where it was written courtesy A & B(his name and his so called cousin). We love each other so well he care for me whenever i'm with him and we have been together for a year and half. We plan meeting his people and mine next year. I'm so down and sad right now hoping its not what i'm thinking pls nairalanders help a sister know if she is been deceived or not. Thanks
babe ar u tryna tell us u dnt cheat? Unposible grin
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by joinnow: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
Its hard time
we start our Naija cheaters version.
Any biz partner available to join me.
Biz start up

I chevrolet bus
3 camcorder
1 camera
1 Private detative/invistigator
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Allansmith: 6:57am On Aug 24, 2014
Spoils: when i luk into ur eyes o'na ur cousin i see d press ur nyash o'trust no one.

Tuface......love that track...
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Youngpo413: 7:20am On Jul 14, 2015
How can someone know a cheating man? He claims this girl is his cousin and she calls him almost everyday. On his pictures, i see their munched photos together i thought it was just family love until i saw his best friends wedding jotter where it was written courtesy A & B(his name and his so called cousin). We love each other so well he care for me whenever i'm with him and we have been together for a year and half. We plan meeting his people and mine next year. I'm so down and sad right now hoping its not what i'm thinking pls nairalanders help a sister know if she is been deceived or not. Thanks
Mumu,una never see anything yet,b!tches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Warri Man Blasts Guy Who Read Out His Cheating Girlfriend's Text Message / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.